Chapter 21. Something amiss (H)
628 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside, Kris was still prowling around the warehouse to look for a way in. The main door in front had been shut tight, and the building was already quite old where most of its components were rusty metals. Kris was careful not to make a sound as he headed to the other end of the warehouse quietly.

Finally, Kris heard some sounds coming from inside the warehouse. It wasn’t loud, but he could decipher vague sounds of hoarse grunting and soft whimpers.

Feeling anxious, he finally noticed a window smeared with yellow stains that was hidden behind some abandoned boxes. He quietly moved the box and tried to peek through the window, but it was too dirty for him to see through. But at least he could still make out the silhouettes of people inside, and they seemed to be doing something at a corner inside the warehouse.

Kris was right, the two men and a woman inside were doing something that would give him a shock if he could see them clearly.

By this time, the aphrodisiac had started to take effect, and Ann had turned into a feline in heat. Her eyes were filled with lust and her body was exceptionally hot, it felt like she would burn into flames if she wasn’t doing anything to diminish it.

After the camera was set up, the muscular man made her sit on top of his lap where there was a visible bulge on the crotch of his pants. He then gripped the waist of her pants and pulled it down, letting it slip down to the floor, revealing her lavender pink panties. Ann’s panties had already become wet as her pussy kept leaking out water due to her arousal. 

The muscular man grinded his bulge against her wet panties lewdly while his hands held her body tight to keep her steady. Then, he continued what he started in the car to play with her breasts, slipping his hand under her shirt to reach her naked breasts this time.

William was quite turned on to watch such a lewd scene in front of him. The barbie doll was squirming so much but he could see from her face how pleased she was. This made his cock turn hard.

He didn’t hesitate to pull his pants down after taking his belt off, then walked forward to let the woman see his package under his boxers. “Looks like you’re enjoying yourself a lot, aren’t you, slut?” William asked as he rubbed his crotch against her cheeks. Ann acted slightly repulsive, she seemed to be fighting with her desires as they coerced her to the dark side.

William wasn’t happy with her response. He gripped her chin and forced her to look up at him. “Tell me, do you want it or not!?”

Ann flinched, which made the muscular man laugh from behind her. “Hey, hey, don’t shout at her. You’re frightening our babe.” He said as his finger found her nipple and began to tease it. Ann groaned at the sensation as she found herself slowly losing control.

She couldn’t escape, there was nothing she could do. She felt hopeless.

“Don’t be scared, we’re just having fun, you know you enjoy it.” William decided to be more gentle with her after hearing what his friend had said. He then took his boxers down, letting his already erect cock spring out of its constraint.

“Here, eat it. You know you want it~” William grinned as he watched Ann’s eyes change after he showed his cock in front of her. He waited for her to take it as his cock inched closer to her lips. As the muscular man continued to grope and arouse her, she finally swallowed the head of his cock.

“Yeah… that’s better.” William groaned in pleasure.

<Continuation of this sex scene in Side Story (Only exclusive for patreons!)>

—-------

Kris wasn’t sure what to do, there was something going on inside and he didn’t know why the men kidnapped her. He could only pray that Ann would be fine inside until the police arrived.

Suddenly, his phone rang which almost gave him a shock. Fortunately he had muted his phone beforehand so it didn’t alert the kidnappers inside. He took out his phone, and seeing that it was a call from Mr. Dylan, he quickly answered it.

“Hello, Mr. Dylan.”

“Kris, where are you? Why are you skipping practice? Did you see my messages?” Dylan asked through the phone.

Mr. Dylan was also the coach of the football team that he was in. As the team’s ace quarterback, Kris was an important member of the team. He was supposed to go to the football practice after feeding the stray cats, but he didn’t expect that he would witness a kidnap incident happening right in front of his eyes.

“Mr. Dylan, something serious happened.” Kris said. He walked a little further away from the warehouse to tell Mr. Dylan the whole story. He was absolutely astounded.

“Kris, don’t make any hasty movements. Stay there and keep watch. Wait for the police to come.” Mr. Dylan gave him short and firm instructions and promised that he would arrive soon as well.

Kris hung up the phone and strode up and down anxiously. The suspicious noises that came from inside were becoming a bit louder and he was afraid that it might be too late when the police came.

Right at that time, the police siren wailed from afar. Kris was excited and glad that the police had finally arrived, though it came very late.

“Are you the one who called the police?” The policemen ran out of the car and immediately went towards Kris who was waiting for them.

“Yes, I saw two men kidnap my friend, and they took her here. I can’t find a way in.” Kris said.

The policemen nodded. “Leave that to us.” They said, as they quickly moved into action. After knowing that it was an abandoned property and no charges would be imposed on them for trespassing, the police knocked the rusty door open and they finally went inside.

By this time, Mr. Dylan had also arrived. He ran out of his car in a hurry, then joined Kris and the police to enter the warehouse. Lots of time had passed when they went in. After they walked towards the other end of the warehouse, what came into their sight was only Ann and no signs of the men.

Ann didn’t seem to be looking well, her face was flushed red and sweaty as she sat on the couch. She was breathing hard for some reason, but she tried to conceal it. She was crossing her chest tightly, looking down at her legs as if she wasn’t even aware that the police were here.

“She must be traumatized.” The policeman whispered softly as they scouted the area even more. There was a door toward the exit behind some boxes, it must be where the men had escaped to.

“Ann, are you okay?” Kris knelt in front of her to ask in concern. Ann just nodded slightly, she looked like she was in daze.

Mr. Dylan stared at Ann with a deep gaze. There was something amiss, and he had some suspicions. He just hoped that things didn’t really happen the way that he thought.

Special thanks to Arryu for being my $50 patron!
Please take note that I offer side story of this novel in my Patreon as a token of appreciation for those who support me!
Thank you and happy reading~!

1