Chapter 22. Once again (H)
464 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ordeal finally ended. The police wanted to take Ann back to make a police report but they decided to postpone it after seeing the state that Ann was in. No one had any idea what happened in the warehouse, and no one dared to speculate as well.

Mr. Dylan found out from Kris about how he suspected Olivia was part of the kidnapping.

“Mr. Dylan, we can’t let her off. Ann is traumatized right now and who knows if worse things may happen if I didn’t do anything!” Kris was furious, which was unlike him.

“Kris, I need you to keep your cool right now, something bigger is happening and we are still in the dark.” Mr. Dylan said.

“You mean, a conspiracy?”

“Not quite. Kris, I don’t want you to get involved.”

“Mr. Dylan, you can believe me. I can help.”

“I appreciate it, but let the teachers handle this for now. You just need to make sure that Ann is all right.” Mr. Dylan said as his eyes drifted towards Ann who was sitting at one side.

“She’s not saying anything.” Kris sounded sad.

“Don’t tell anyone in the school about what happened today.” Mr. Dylan made Kris promise him. Even if he didn’t, he knew that Kris wouldn’t spread the word.

In the end, Mr. Dylan convinced Kris to go home first as he stayed back to discuss with the police officers. Mr. Dylan wanted to take Ann home and let her rest before they made a police report the next day, but when he approached her, he could see that something was wrong.

The flush on her face was getting redder and she looked out of breath, despite the fact that she was just sitting and not doing anything.

Mr. Dylan frowned. Her current state reminded him of the time when he found Mayleen near the bar. He thought she was drunk at that time, but it seemed that he’d gotten ahead of himself.

Something was happening and these girls were the victims.

“Ann, listen to me. I think the kidnappers did something to you that made you become like this. Do you want me to take you to your boyfriend?” Mr. Dylan asked her.

Ann quickly shook her head. “No… don’t let him know…”

“You won’t know how long this will be affecting you.” Mr. Dylan said. He couldn’t possibly send her back to her family when she was in such a state.

There were tears shimmering at the edges of her eyes as her body shuddered uncontrollably. It was as if a switch was turned on in her body, and there was no stopping her from yearning sex. She’d been trying hard to cover her legs, but actually her panties had became so wet from the sexual fluids that came leaking out of her pussy. She was controlling herself not to masturbate in public, but she suspected that it might not be useful.

“P-Please.. Don’t let anyone know..” Ann pleaded as she sobbed gently.

Mr. Dylan sighed. He didn’t say anything for a long time as he began to ponder his options. There was only one way out that he could think of. “Ann, I will help you, if you agree.”

Ann looked up at him as Mr. Dylan proposed his solution. “Stay with me tonight.”

Her eyes widened slightly in shock but she understood why he suggested it. No one knew how to cure her, except giving her sex.

Therefore, Ann went into Mr. Dylan's car and they sped away as the police continued to investigate the kidnapping at the scene. Ann followed Mr. Dylan to his apartment, this was a place that she had never been to before. When Mr. Dylan opened the door to his apartment and led Ann inside, the nosy neighbor opened her door in time to see the two going inside.

“Eh, she doesn’t look like the one from last time.” The neighbor muttered to herself.

Once inside, Mr. Dylan immediately led her into the bedroom. He was embarrassed to admit this, but he had started feeling horny since he drove her back to his apartment. Probably it was because Ann didn’t find it necessary to control herself anymore since she was no longer in a public place, so she began to finger herself in the passenger seat next to him and moaned softly as she was doing that.

No normal man wouldn’t get hard when you have such a pretty girl fingering herself just next to you.

Both of them stripped themselves naked respectively before they went into action in his bed. There was no need for foreplay, Ann was ready and wet enough, while Mr. Dylan had been hiding his erection since he was in the car.

Mr. Dylan crawled on top of her as Ann laid face-down with her ass propped up. He held her hips and positioned his cock, pushing his whole shaft inside at once. Ann let out a pleasured moan as Mr. Dylan growled when he entered her moist passage, which followed by a series of fucking.

They just went at it like a pair of sex-hungry beasts. Just before Mr. Dylan cummed, he remembered that he was fucking her raw so he quickly took it out and stroke his cock rapidly, to shoot his cum all over her back.

He bit his lips and secretly cursed himself. He found himself getting more and more used to fucking his students, first Mayleen, then Ann.

After he finished cumming, he sat down, panting as he tried to recover. After a short rest, Ann turned around and grabbed hold of his semi-erect cock, then began to give him a blowjob.

“Oh.. nn.. Down there…” Subconsciously, Mr. Dylan began to instruct where she should lick so he felt more pleasured. When his cock hardened up more again, he turned her around so he could give her another round of fucking.

It was purely lust and sex between them. Only when it was nearing dawn that Ann returned to normal again, so Mr. Dylan left her to sleep soundly in the room as he went to sleep in the guest bedroom.

I'll continue writing this story again as I find time and the drive to write it. Thank you and happy reading~

3