Chapter 23. Non-existent
196 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Ann woke up with a pair of puffy eyes, feeling sore all over. Her body wasn’t heaty anymore, and the fire burning inside her had gone down. It was as if everything was just a dream, but she clearly knew that it wasn’t. She didn’t feel surprised at all to be waking up in an unfamiliar environment. It just felt like a part of herself had died, her feelings were already numb after experiencing the heavenly pleasures from last night.

What would her parents think if they knew what happened to her? Coming from a cultured family with a conservative background, there was no telling what her family would do if they knew. They always expected her to be brilliant in everything she did, hence she also had high expectations for herself. Her life was supposed to be perfect, without any dirt or crime that would ruin her reputation. And yet, she was acting like a bitch yesterday. Although she knew she was drugged, she couldn’t forgive herself.

She sat up quietly and collected her clothes on the floor. Picking up her top, pants, then her underwear, her heart felt more desolate as a tear silently slipped down her cheek. This should not happen to her, this should not have happened!

With all these thoughts in mind, her face looked calm enough as she dressed herself up, after wiping away the dried cum that was shot on her body. At least, she would be able to put this behind her, right?

The door clicked open as she came out of the room. Mr. Dylan was already in the living room, as if he’d been waiting for her to wake up, he immediately stood up when he saw her come out of the room.

Ann only gave him a polite smile, her face was pale and listless, a major comparison from last night.

Mayleen’s face flashed across Mr. Dylan’s mind as he finally realized that he’d misunderstood her on that day. He didn’t understand - where did this aphrodisiac come from and why were the culprits targeting the female students? 

“Thank you for letting me stay the night.” Ann told him politely.

Mr. Dylan let out a soft sigh and silently scrutinized her expression. All teachers in Etwass High School knew how esteemed Ann’s family was, and he was afraid that something bad would come from this.

“Are you sure you will be okay?” Mr. Dylan asked her in return.

Ann didn’t look into his eyes and only nodded silently.

“You can come to me for help anytime you want.” He said, pausing for a while before he added, “Or any other teachers will be open to help as well.” He added, considering that there might be things she’d rather discuss with another teacher besides him.

“Thank you for the kind offer, Mr. Dylan. I should be heading home now.” Ann said.

As she was about to head to the door, Mr. Dylan called out to her, “Remember to take a pill, just in case.” Mr. Dylan said when he remembered that they did not do any precautions last night. 

Ann turned towards him and nodded. “Besides, we also need to make a police report regarding this kidnapping incident. It will be helpful if you feel well enough to identify the kidnappers so that the police can arrest them.” Mr. Dylan continued.

Ann hesitated for a while before she shook her head. “Can I not make the police report? I don’t want to get involved in this anymore.”

Mr. Dylan was dumbfounded as he stared at her. While he was trying hard to find out the source of this aphrodisiac, she wanted to let it all pass without giving any information.

“I also don’t want anyone else to know. Please, Mr. Dylan, I’ll be doomed if anyone knows.” Ann said as she rubbed away the tears that welled up in her eyes.

Mr. Dylan saw no point in forcing her to do something against her will right now when she was still emotionally unstable. He ended up agreeing to it and let her go back home.

After everything that happened yesterday, he flopped onto the couch and started connecting the dots. Mayleen… he needed to at least know why Mayleen was drugged by the aphrodisiac in the first place too.

After she organized his thoughts, he went back to the master bedroom and stopped to look at the mess he’d made with Ann last night. He could only hope that the love bites that he left on Ann weren’t too obvious when she went back home.

He had overstepped the boundaries between a teacher and a student, not once but twice. There was an inner turmoil in his heart, as he wondered if he’d done the right thing, or did he actually hurt them even more?

—-------

On the other hand, William was back in his apartment with a wide grin on his face. Just before the police arrived at the scene, he managed to get enough footage of their sexual advances towards that pretty lady. It was not a long video, but it was plenty enough, with her pretty face visibly showing as she sucked on his cock. He smirked in satisfaction as he relished that time again.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with an incoming message.

“What did you do?” Olivia texted William. After he kidnapped Ann away, Olivia had been feeling very uneasy as if she was being watched. She loitered around the area for a while before she went back home, trying to suppress her curiosity about what had happened.

He snickered, then pressed a few buttons to send the video to Olivia. The video was attached with the words: “You’re welcome.”

Although Olivia knew she was basically sending Ann to hell by agreeing to help them, she still couldn’t control her shock when she watched the video William had sent to her. Her hand covered her agape mouth subconsciously as her eyes fixated themselves on the video, from the beginning to the end.

If this video was leaked out, Ann’s current life would be non-existent.

Special thank you to my $50 patron Falefa <3
Restarting back this book bit by bit. Some advanced chapters are reserved in patreon for $5 and above. They will be gradually released as I write more(WIP).
Thank you for the support and happy reading!

0