chapter 6
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Home, sweet home," I said as I walked into the house and turned on the house lights next to Jack.
- (nod).
- Come to think of it, you never told me exactly what happened to your phone," I said as I turned to look at Jack.
- It's smashed," he replied shortly and then handed me something in my hand.
Taking a closer look at the object he gave me, I see what appears to be a severely damaged screen, trying to see if the phone showed any sign of life I press the power button, only to hear a click and smoke coming out.
- FUCK! -I said as I threw the phone away from me.
Jack quickly ran into the kitchen and a few seconds later brought a fire extinguisher, just in time as a flame began to erupt from the phone.
- Careful," he said lightly as he removed the safety catch and pointed it at the small flame.
A white cloud quickly formed and obstructed my vision as Jack used the extinguisher on the phone.
- (coughing) are you okay (coughing)," I asked as I coughed and tried to clear the cloud with my hand.
- (coughing) -I asked as I coughed and tried to clear the cloud with my hand.
- Damn, the phone was new, now we have to get a new one from the store," I said cursing under my breath and managed to clear the cloud.
Once clear, I could see a white spot in the middle of the hallway, approaching cautiously, I move it slightly with my foot, making sure it is not going to catch fire again.
- Do you think it will catch fire again? -I asked as I looked toward Jack.
- I don't think so," he replied as he returned to the kitchen with the used fire extinguisher.
I sighed as I picked up what was left of the phone and headed for the nearest trash can.
- What a shitty day," I mumbled again as I threw the phone in the trash can.

another weekend, another chapter more, although a little shorter than I would like, but the truth is I can't think of anything else to add so it stays like this, the magic conch has spoken, and you know, if you like my story share it so it can be better known and reach more people (^^), until the next weekend and don't forget to drink water, I love you very much and goodbye

0