chapter 7
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No!" I replied back.

"Ok!" I replied back, as I finished ordering the pizza and a countdown appeared on the notifications.

Giving a small sigh I set out, to clean up the mess in the middle of the hallway of the house.

(in a room of the house)

Inside one of the rooms of the house, a young man of about 15 years of age in comfortable clothes was training steadily, after finishing the last set of push-ups he was preparing to take a hot shower.
"Jack, I'm going to order pizza for dinner, do you want anything else?"
"No!"
after quickly answering he reached for his personal cleaning supplies and headed for the shower.
Setting aside his things inside the bathroom, he grabbed a small case from among his things and headed towards the sink which had a medium sized mirror, opening the case he set it aside as he looked in the mirror.
In the mirror is reflected the face of a 15 year old boy with a common face along with a short straight black hair, inside the mirror is a neutral expression, as if he did not care about anything around him, bringing both hands to lift one of his eyelids to remove a contact lens from his eye, revealing a beautiful amber color, putting the lens in a container, he proceeded to remove the other lens, this time revealing a blue eye, leaving the lens with the other in the container, he began to take off all his clothes and then went into the shower.

hello everyone, I hope you are well, the truth is that these last months it has been complicated for me to write because of real life problems, besides this chapter I already had it written on my phone, but magically the file was lost when I was going to pass it and I could not locate it, so there was no choice but to rewrite the chapter, that added that I had stress for certain personal issues that took away my desire to write, but that's all in the past, so I will make a change in the time of publication of my novel, now I will add a minimum of one chapter per month starting from this chapter, this chapter is a little short because I am resuming writing slowly, with all this said see you in the next chapter, and as always do not forget to share my work and make it reach more people.

0