Chapter 23, Part 2: ” I Will Give You a New Ending”
121 13 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date unknown, in the outskirts of a village. 

Two men are engaged in a conversation while walking, with no one else near them. One appears as a rather important and wealthy figure, while the other, is the exact opposite, a man whose clothes weren't even fully intact. 

Poor man:” Thank you again for giving me those coins, I really needed them.”

Rich man:” Well, of course. You did do that favor I asked you to, after all.”

Poor man:” I suppose I did, although you did help me do it, so I’m not sure if it was really enough…”

Rich man(?):” Yes, you are correct. It almost seems… As if it was too good to be true. Foolish human!” 

Before he knew it, the man he was just talking to, grabbed him by his neck as his appearance changed into that of a completely black bald humanoid figure. He disappears and reappears into the realm of utter darkness; The Void, throwing the human for all the grotesque mindless creatures to feast on, as he screams out in despair.  


While for some, the name uttered by the black man meant nothing, some were very familiar with it.

Amelia:” Nya- what now? This name sounds complicated! I think I’ll stick to AO-chan.” 

Ina gulps nervously while staring at him, before opening her mouth to speak. 

Ina:” Nyarlathotep… He’s one of the few Other Gods that can think for himself and he acts as their messenger. He can also move around and go wherever he wants… Thinking about it now, I guess he’s the only one AO-chan could’ve been…” 

Nyarlathotep:” It appears some of you are not completely ignorant, but I suppose I am not surprised Ninomae Ina’nis is the one who knows of me. Indeed, what you say is true. I am the Messenger of the Other Gods, as well as the one who feeds them. My initial plan was to feed Sana to Azathoth, in order to summon him to the Material Sphere. However, due to my plans being foiled… I had no choice but to befriend Ninomae Ina’nis, until my powers have returned. ” 

Amelia:” It all makes sense now… I tried to get information on you, but I found nothing of ‘The Ancient Ones’, which led me to believe it was a fake name, but I still wasn’t sure what you were… Now I’m not surprised at how Bubba acted towards you. Dogs HATE creatures from The Void! But there’s one thing I still don’t get. What was with the whole ‘The Ancient Ones’ and 'Elder God' nonsense? If your powers have already returned, why haven’t you revealed yourself sooner? 

Nyarlathotep:” I suppose I could say it was merely for my own amusement. I knew you would not attack me with your full power from the beginning, and so I did the same. If I used my true power against you Council members while your powers were powers sealed, none of you would have stood a chance. “ 

Mid way through his speech, Amelia has gotten lost in thought, with her eyes wandering. She lets out a gasp and materializes her phone in her left hand.

Amelia:” WAIT A SECOND! I knew your name sounded familiar! IS THIS YOU?!” 

She points the screen of her phone towards him, and the image pops out as a hologram for everyone to see.

1Context: This is Nyaruko from Haiyore Nyaruko-san, an anime where Nyarlathotep is a cute girl.

While some were simply at a loss for words, some let out faint chuckles, while Gawr and Bae burst into laughter, as Nyarlathotep remained silent. 

Amelia:” Hey, can you change into this form? I think you look way better like that! Oh, I know, I’m gonna call you Nya-chan from now on!” 

Nyarlathotep says nothing, stretches his arm sideways and materializes his sword into it.

Nyarlathotep:” The time for talk is over. You should be glad you did not see me in one of my thousand other forms, Amelia Watson!”

As he yells out, a cylindrical stream of dark purple energy erupts from where he stands, which makes a massive crack in the surface of the Earth, and the whole planet shakes. 

Amelia dematerializes her phone and puts her hands on her hips while still holding Omega's sword.

Amelia:” Oh come on, just change into th-” 

Her sentence gets interrupted by the worried vails of her friends behind her. 

Kronii:” Fauna!” 

Amelia immediately turns around to see Fauna on her knees, throwing up blood while covering her mouth with her hand and breathing heavily. Kronii crouched next to her, with the Council and the rest doing the same soon after. 

Amelia:” F-Fauna?!” 

Nyarlathotep rushes towards her and as her eyes shift towards him, she jumps up and flies away, with him following her.

Amelia:(Omega, what’s going on?!)

Omega:(Fauna and the Earth are connected. Now that Nyarlathotep is no longer holding back, Earth is in grave danger. If the planet takes too much damage, Fauna will die… Permanently.)

Her eyes widened upon hearing her say that word.

Amelia:(PERMANENTLY?!)

Sana quickly takes off and consumes her limiter, going into her true form once again, then gets on her knees and puts her palms against the ground.

Sana:” Don’t worry, I’ll protect the planet!” 

The shaking eases up while Fauna is still breathing heavily. As she sits on the ground, Kronii quickly embraces her from her side, and lets her head rest on her chest.

Kronii:” Don’t worry, everything will be okay!” 

Fauna’s breathing slowly goes back to normal and after wiping the blood from her mouth, she gets a smile on her face. 


Amelia looks back at Fauna, and lets out a faint sigh of relief, then continues flying away from Nyarlathotep.

Amelia:(W-wait so, when you say permanently, you mean you can't bring her back to life?!)

Omega:(I… I was trying to make things more dramatic.)

The sentence said by Omega catches her off guard and makes her stop moving, and as Nyarlathotep is about to catch up to her, she quickly flaps her wings and flies away once more. 

Amelia:(Oh uhhhh…. I mean… Oh no!! Not Fauna dying permanently, a-anything but that! What do I do, Omega?!)

Omega:(This is awkward.)

Amelia:(Okay, just pretend like I didn't say anything before! Besides, even if you can bring her back, I still don't want her to die at all!)

Omega:(That is true, I do not want that either. However, you are still more than capable of killing Nyarlathotep. What I said before still applies, all you have to do is destroy his head.)

Nyarlathotep goes into a portal and appears in front of Amelia, and she stops moving. 

Nyarlathotep:” What is wrong? Are you not going to attack? You cannot defeat me by running away!” 

He rushes towards her, and while clenching her teeth, she gets in front of him and does a sideways kick to his stomach, which sends him flying down into a building. 

Amelia:(Alright yeah, I know that much, but I don’t wanna do that, especially since he just got stronger! I want to fight him more, but I don't want Fauna to get hurt..."

Omega:(Very well, if you wish to keep fighting without putting Fauna in danger... You must take this battle to space.)

Amelia:(Wait, I can breathe in space?)

Omega:(Of course.)

Amelia simply smiles as Nyarlathotep is flying towards her from the building he crashed into. She slowly lands onto the ground and prepares to jump.

Amelia:" Alright then, Nya-chan! " she says while jumping towards him. 
" WE'RE GOING TO SPACE!" 

She grabs him by his face and flies into the far ends of the universe in an instant. While she's flying away, a holographic screen appears in front of the rest of the girls, which is following Amelia's course of action.  

As she lets go of him, he stops himself and adjusts his robe with a smile on his face. 

Nyarlathotep:" Do you believe your friends will be safe now? How foolish."

Amelia:" Hmmm yeah, good point. I'll put a shield around the planet."

Amelia turns around and points the palm of her left hand outward, and a white-transparent barrier manifests around Earth. She turns around to look at Nyarlathotep, but quickly turns back around once again.  

Amelia:" I should protect the whole Solar System now that I think about it. "

While pointing her palm outward, a barrier appears around the Solar System, and she turns around.

Amelia:" Okay fine, I'll protect the whole Milky Way Galaxy! "

She says and turns around with her hand out, and a barrier appears around the whole Galaxy. As she’s lowering her hand, her eyes wander upwards while thinking, then she raises her hand back up.

Amelia:" And I'll protect the Andromeda Galaxy too, because it sounds cool. "

Once again, a barrier appears around the Andromeda Galaxy and she turns around.

Amelia:(Wait, now that I think about it, couldn't I have done all this while still being on Earth? Or I could’ve also just protected Fauna herself.) 

Omega:(Yes, however… Fighting in space is cooler.)

Amelia:(Can't argue with that!) 

Nyarlathotep instantly rushes towards her while holding his sword with one hand. As he swings it down, she raises her own sword and blocks the attack. As soon as the blades connect, a massive shockwave erupts, and the two get sent flying in opposite directions, but both quickly stop themselves. 

Their shockwave erases everything in the universe, except for the two Galaxies, out of existence. Two are now surrounded by complete darkness, the only light source now being the bright white energy surrounding Amelia, along with a red light in Nyarlathotep’s sword.

Amelia:” Whew, good thing I put up those barriers!”

Nyarlathotep:” That was merely a fraction of my power. Will your barriers last, Amelia Watson? There is only one way to find out.”

They both rush towards each other with their swords in one hand, and they swing them down, causing them to clash and create another shockwave. They both back away from one another, then close in for another strike, over and over again, while making stronger shockwaves. They flew all over the empty universe, while leaving trails of energy behind them. 

During a clash, Amelia smiles before pushing him away with her sword and she lunges at him and does a swing with her sword, which he blocks with his own. She repeatedly pushes him far away with fast paced swings of her sword, while the only thing he can do is block them.


The girls down at Earth, including Ceres Fauna, who is now in perfect condition, are all watching the fight carefully. They smile when seeing Amelia overpower Nyarlathotep and Kronii lets out a chuckle.

Kronii:” Heh, that’s my girl!"

Fauna quickly looks away from the screen at Kronii with her hands on her hips.

Fauna:” Hey, what do you mean, your girl?! I’m the one who was training her to protect herself against you!”

Kronii looks down at her while crossing her arms before responding. 

Kronii:” Yeah well, by protecting herself against me, she was learning how to fight, so this is all thanks to me!” 

The two angrily stare at each other, then start to blush while putting their arms down. 

Bae quickly flies between them and pushes them away from one another.

Bae:” Alright, alright, WE GET IT! You can make out later all you want, just watch the damn fight!”

Fauna:” F-fine! I wasn’t going to kiss her anyways!”

Kronii:” Me neither!”

The two pout while crossing their arms and looking at the screen. 


After pushing Nyarlathotep away and while flying towards him for another strike, he clenches onto his sword with both hands and rushes towards her. As the two clash, the fabric of reality breaks in front of them, and they get pushed out of the universe, into the realm of infinite spherical universes.

Amelia looks around the place in awe.

Amelia:" Woah, it's that place where Sana was in back then! Except not in a sword!"

Omega:(Correct. There is an uncountably infinite amount of them. Furthermore, the distance between each universe is infinite.)

Amelia:(That sounds awesome!)

With her back facing Nyarlathotep, he rushes towards her while clenching his sword with both hands.

As his blade is inching closer to her, with her back still facing him, she does slight rapid movements to the left and right countless times within a second. Her movements stop, and his sword simply phases through her. His eyes widen as she completely disappears from his sight until she lands a dropkick to his face from above, sending him flying through multiple universes, with each of them exploding upon contact. 

Amelia:” Wait, did I just kill a bunch of things?”

Omega:(Yes.)

Amelia:” Oh uhhh, sorry!!”

From all directions, black chains surge at Amelia, and she stands still as they wrap themselves around her, covering everything but her head. Nyarlathotep comes out of a portal in front of her while smiling. 

Amelia:” The Chains of Hell? Seriously? This might as well be normal rope for me.” 

Nyarlathotep’s eyes widen as the chains turn into single strand cotton rope and Amelia simply stretches her body and it falls off of her, then she grabs it with her hand and extends it. 

Amelia:” See? It’s meaningless.” she says and drops it into the abyss. 
“ I don’t know what kind of abilities you have now, but they're not gonna work. Just fight me head on.”

Nyarlathotep:(She did cut the chains before, but I had thought things would be different if she was the one wrapped in the chains… It appears her powers over reality are quite high.) “ Very well, I can tell using my other powers will be pointless.” 

He rushes towards her while wielding his sword with both hands, swings it down at her and she slowly raises her sword to block it. The moment the two connect, they create another shockwave and countless universes get erased in an instant. 

Nyarlathotep smiles and backs away from her, then she does the same. They both fly toward each other and their swords collide, and they repeat this notion, destroying more and more universes with each strike all while everything around them shakes. 

Upon a clash of their blades, they rip through reality again, and are confronted by a boundless web of all colors, with sentences floating all around them. Whether it’s statements or questions, all types of sentences were present. 

As the two back away from each other, Amelia looks around, and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion at all the words around her.

Amelia:(Uhhhh, where are we exactly? What’s with all these words flying around?)

Omega:(This is the Noosphere, the realm of all mortal thought. It is quite complex, but to put it simply, it is the sphere of mortal thought and is a set of all mortal ideas, existing to house everything that mortals could ever or will ever think of in their lifetimes. That is what this place represents.)

Amelia:(I see, I guess that explains all these sentences…)

Nyarlathotep, not paying attention to the new environment, rushes towards Amelia. 

Nyarlathotep:” This is no time to be enjoying the scenery, Amelia Watson!” he exclaimed, while swinging his dark purple energy covered sword at her.

Amelia:” Hey! Rude!” 

She quickly raises her sword to block the attack, and as she blocks it, she swings the sword and pushes him away. The collision shook the entire Noosphere, but they paid no mind to it, and continued flying towards one another. 

With a few more collisions, it once again seems like they broke into a new realm, although there is not that much of a difference between them. Amelia looks around with her eyes, and can tell they transcended into another higher dimension, but simply continues swinging her sword, as if nothing worthy of note had happened. 

After more clashes which shook the realm they were in, they shatter reality and transcend into another dimension, but this time, there is something which immediately catches Amelia’s eye. Aside from the countless amount of words surrounding them, they find themselves next to a massive tree, that has shiny blue crystals growing from its branches, which spread out infinitely. Each crystal had a number above it, along with small black dots on the branches above it. 

Amelia turns her head toward it while pushing Nyarlathotep away with her sword. 

Amelia:" WOAH! Okay wait, PAUSE THE STORY!"

As she says that, everything stops. Nyarlathotep, the girls watching the fight down at Earth, even Ouro Kronii, Time herself, is now rendered lifeless. 

Amelia:" Where are we now?! Wait, this tree looks familiar... I think I remember seeing it in Sana's sword for a split second... It also looks like a bigger version of the trees that were on Fauna’s head back then..."

Omega:(... Do you want me to tell you, or do you want to figure it out on your own?)

Amelia:” I’ll figure it out!” she says, and recalls Kronii’s words to Fauna.
“ Ohhh, I got it! This is that Time Tree Kronii mentioned! Each of these crystals represents a timeline! And I'm willing to bet there's an infinite amount of them, right? "

Omega:(Yes, an uncountably infinite amount of them, to be exact. Given that the tree holds all timelines, you may also call it The Tree of Life, The World Tree or even The Tree of Knowledge. Furthermore, you are currently in the Infosphere, the realm of all possible information.)

Amelia flies closer to the crystals of the tree and takes a better look at them. 

Amelia:" I see, I guess it makes sense that this tree would be here out of all realms…” she says and notices numbers above each crystal.
" Now,  which one is my timeline again? "

Omega:(You are of the 1337 timeline.)

Amelia:" Ohh right, cause of the 1337 Fauna... But wait, does that mean I'm not the original Amelia?... "

Omega:(That is not quite how it works. I created all timelines at the same time, which means there is no first. Technically speaking, you are all the original, and at the same time, none of you are.)

She flies over to the crystal harboring the 1337 number above it.

Amelia:" Hmmm, I guess that makes sense… Since we’ll be fighting here, I think I’ll be taking this!" 

She takes the 1337 crystal and as she’s putting it in her pocket, a crystal near her shatters and she turns her head towards it.

Amelia:" Wait, what? Why did that one just break?!"

Omega:(... I thought you might witness this.)

Amelia:” What? What do you mean?”

Soon after, the same shattered crystal slowly restores back to how it once was, which only makes her more confused.

Amelia:" Uhhh okay, I don't think I can figure this one out, can you explain, Omega?"

Omega:(These are the actions of different timeline versions of you. They are also engaged in a battle with The Ancient Ones, and they have found a way to reset their timeline. When they are about to lose, they reset it back to the start of the battle.)

Amelia:" Reset their timeline?! How could they do something like that?!"

Omega:(It is complicated, but they have to end their own lives in order to reset their timeline. )

Amelia lets out a gasp and her eyes widen upon hearing that.

Amelia:" WHAT?! T-that's crazy, they can't do that! " another crystal near her goes through that same process.
" HEY! Stop doing that! " she yelled at the crystals.

Omega:(I know this is upsetting to look at, but you have to remain calm.)

Amelia:" Remain calm?! I have to save them!” 

Omega:(Yes, I figured you would want that. However, I believe you should take care of your own problem first.)

Amelia snaps out of it as she turns to look at Nyarlathotep, who was frozen in space. 

Amelia:” You’re right, I almost forgot about him! Alright, I'll go do that! Don't worry, I'll save all of you, other mes!" she yelled at the crystals while flying away.

She returns to where she was before, snaps her fingers, the story resumes, and Nyarlathotep, along with the girls down at Earth, are all conscious once more. 

Without wasting any time, they both quickly fly towards each other and as their blades collide, innumerous amount of crystals around them break all at once, and Amelia’s eyes instantly shift towards them.

Amelia:(Shoot! Did I just kill a bunch of alternate Guras?!) 

Omega:(Among many other things, yes.) 

Amelia:(This is bad, we may end up killing all of them like this! I’m supposed to save them! Alright, that’s it!)
“ Sorry Nya-chan, but I think it’s time I end this!” 

She disappears instantly and appears behind him, does a slash against his back, and his purple blood bursts out. Without him having the time to react, she keeps disappearing and appearing all around him while slicing his body with her sword. She backs away and cuts appear across his arms, chest and neck, and his blood spurts out of all of them at the same time. 

His eyes widen, and he grit his teeth in anger, as she gets a smug look on her face.

Nyarlathotep:” You… How dare you?!” (This damned human! If we were in the Void, she would not last a second. She would not have such a smug facial expression in the face of Azathoth!)

The smile on Amelia’s face gets bigger as she’s staring him down.

Amelia:” If we were in the Void, you say? You know, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea!” 

Nyarlathotep:" Surely you are not foolish enough to go to the Void willingly, are you?"

Amelia:" Watch me!"

She opens a white portal in the shape of an upside-down triangle and goes in it, with Nyarlathotep following behind her. She ends up in The Void, a completely dark place filled with countless mindless indescribable creatures. However, the one that stood out the most was their leader. The daemon sultan, the blind idiot God; Azathoth.  2 Since this is a common misconception, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it here to avoid any confusion, Azathoth DOES NOT dream reality! And I don't mean in my story, he just doesn't, period. 

3Note: This picture of him looked the coolest so that's why I took it, but just imagine the place to be completely dark and without any planets around lol.

Amelia looks up at him with a blank expression on her face.

Amelia:” So, that’s Azathoth huh. He's pretty big.”

Nyarlathotep:(That is her reaction?...)

Around Azathoth are several squid-toad-like creatures playing flutes.

Amelia puts her hands over her ears when she takes notice of the music they're playing.

Amelia:" Ugh, what's with this awful music?!"

Omega:(Those are the Amorphous Flute Players. These mindless creatures cannot tell friend from foe, and due to Azathoth being the most powerful, they are playing music for him to keep him asleep, out of fear that he might consume all of them.)

Amelia:(Hmmm, interesting...)

While not moving from the spot, she effortlessly swings her sword to the side, which slices the flute players in two, and they slowly fade out of existence.

Nyarlathotep:" Not only have you willingly traveled to the Court of Azathoth, but you have also decided to kill the flute players keeping him asleep. You must have a death wish, Amelia Watson."

Azathoth slowly opens his eyes and as soon as sees Amelia, he opens his mouth wide.

Amelia:" Ohhh! I wanna see what the inside of his mouth is like! "

Amelia quickly flies into his mouth and he closes it, while Nyarlathotep is left in awe.


She finds herself in an empty dark space as far as her eyes can see, with nothing notable in sight..

Amelia:" It's just a bunch of nothing huh? Don't know what I expected... "

As she keeps flying forward, something in the distance catches her eye.

Amelia:" Wait, I actually see something!"

She quickly flies towards it and is struck dumbfounded upon seeing what it is.

A huge floating upside-down house, sitting on a piece of land. A sign is stuck into the dirt, and Amelia turns her head to read it.

Amelia:" 'Property of Hakos Bealz'?!"

The girls down at Earth all look down at Bae upon seeing that.

Kronii:"...Your house is inside Azathoth's mouth?"

Bae:" What?! I'm Chaos, where else am I supposed to live?!"

Ina:" She makes a good point..."

Amelia turns around, now facing the girls watching her on the screen.

Amelia:" Hey uhhh, Bae! I was kinda planning on killing Azathoth, but now I see you live inside him... "

Bae:" That's fine, go ahead and kill him. Can you just give me my house first?"

Amelia:" Sure!" 

Amelia snaps her fingers and the house becomes tiny, and it falls into her palm. She opens a portal, throws it in, and Bae catches it.

Bae:" Guess I'll have to find a new place to live... "

Fauna:" Just put your house next to ours!"

Bae:" Uhhh, I don't know, probably not a good idea for me to live next to anything that's... Alive."

Fauna:" Aww..."


Nyarlathotep watches Azathoth, and while still in a state of confusion, gets a smile on his face. 

Nyarlathotep:” I do not know what that woman was thinking, but it appears she is gone now. Although, I must admit, this ending is quite unsatisfactory.”  

Amelia:” Hmmm, yeah, it’s a real shame.” 

Nyarlathotep quickly turns around and is startled by Amelia standing behind him. She floats forward and stands right next to him, as she's raising her sword and putting her left hand onto the other section of the handle.

She swings the sword downward and Azathoth gets struck by countless slashes of pure white energy. His entire body slowly turns to dust, until there's nothing left of him.

Nyarlathotep is left frozen in shock, at the sight of his Master disintegrating, while Amelia is rubbing her chin with her hand. 

Amelia:" Hmmm, that didn't really feel satisfying enough... Oh, I know, I'll bring him back to life and kill him again!" 

She snaps her fingers and Azathoth comes back without a scratch while still asleep, as if Amelia had never touched him.

She lets go of her sword and it stays in place. As she's flying towards him, Nyarlathotep only watches, without being able to do a thing. 

Nyarlathotep:(Is this some kind of a joke? She is treating him as if he is a toy.) 

She quickly reaches him and punches him with one of her huge white fists, which is still tiny in comparison to Azathoth himself, and sends him flying while waking him up.

Amelia:" WAKEY WAKEY!!"

All of his eyes lock in on her, he opens his mouth wide and charges a huge red beam. Amelia backs away, while getting in front of the direction of his beam. 

Amelia:(Omega quick! What do you think is stronger, AME BEAM, Ame Ray Burst or an Amehameha?!)

Omega:(Surely the Amehameha is the strongest, but more importantly… It is cooler.) 

Amelia:(Alright, I got it!)

She smiles, and a white aura surrounds her, as she extends both of her hands and puts them together, then forms a claw while pulling them back behind her. 

Amelia:” AMEEEEE!!” she yells, as yellow energy gathers between the palms of her hands.
“ HAAAAA!!” more yellow energy quickly accumulates in front of her palms, forming a sphere.
“ MEEEE!!!!” 

Amelia’s attack quickly grew in size, but so did Azathoth's beam. He fires it, and right before it reaches her, Amelia stretches out her hands in front of her.

Amelia:” HAAAA!!!”

Amelia shoots out her beam, equal in size to Azathoth’s, but not in power, as it instantly pushes it away back where it came from, all while expanding. As her beam pushes his back into his mouth, an explosion occurs within him, and her beam bursts out of his body from the inside coming out of several different parts of his body. 

She slowly lowers her arms as the beam is fading away, along with Azathoth’s body, until there is nothing left.

Nyarlathotep, while overcome with multitudes of emotions he has never felt before, he clenches onto his sword. 

Amelia:” OOH, WAIT! I just got an idea!”

She snaps her fingers and Azathoth comes back to life once more. She stretches out her palm towards him and as a white aura surrounds him, his enormous body gets transformed into that of a tiny red rat. The rat begins to fall, and she quickly flies towards him and catches him.

She opens a small triangular portal and another one appears in front of Bae, back on Earth. She drops the rat in and Bae catches it in her hands. 

Amelia:” Here! A gift for you!” 

Bae:” Woah, rat Azathoth for me?!” 

Amelia:” Yep! It’s the least I could do after killing your home.”

Bae:” Aww, thanks! I think I’ll call him… Mr. Squeaks!” she says and he jumps onto her head. 

Amelia turns towards Nyarlathotep with a smile on her face, who was frozen in shock up until now, then starts moving backwards while swallowing nervously. 

Nyarlathotep:(After everything we did… She had enough energy to kill the Almighty Azathoth, not once, but twice, with seemingly no effort. Then she even turned him into a rat… She still shows no signs of losing strength… Is she really… Just a human?...)

She stretches out her right arm to the side and Omega’s sword appears in it once more.  

Amelia:" What's wrong Nya-chan? Are you maybe feeling it? The emotion that we felt so many times throughout this day. Despair."

He snaps out of it upon hearing that word, and grits his teeth in contempt. 

Nyarlathotep:" Th-that's ridiculous! Someone like myself could not possibly feel such an emotion! Not at the hands of a human with borrowed power! " (Is she really?...) 

Amelia:" Then why are you backing away? Go on, give it your best shot." she says as she spreads her arms wide open.
" Here, I won't even move. "

Nyarlathotep grabs his sword with both hands, he quickly raises it up. 

Nyarlathotep:” FOOLISH HUMAN! I am Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos! I am the soul of all Other Gods! I will harness their power to put an end to your mockery!” 

Amelia:” Harness their power? I just killed the strongest one so, good luck with that!” 

While clenching his teeth and sword tighter, a massive amount of black energy surrounds his sword. He rushes towards Amelia and swings it down, while she doesn’t move. She slowly raises her left hand up and stops his sword, and his eyes widen. 

Amelia:” You really don’t get it, do you? The only reason you are even able to use this sword, is because I was allowing you to. It’s over.” 

She squeezes the sword and crushes it, then extends the same hand forward, grabbing him by his neck. 

Amelia:" We're going back to Earth now, and that's where I'll finish you off."

She goes into a portal, and they end up back in the city close to the rest of the girls. They all quickly turn toward them, and the holographic screen they were watching disappears. 

Amelia throws him onto the ground and he rolls across it. He stops and starts slowly picking himself back up. 

Amelia:” Any last words, Nyarlathotep?” 

As he quickly looks up at her, he notices something.

Nyarlathotep:(The time woman and Sana… Neither of them have their limiters on, but that rat does.)

He smiles, then shoves his hand into a portal, which comes out next to Bae’s ear, and he takes the rap trap off, and Amelia quickly turns around to look at her. 

Bae:” Wait, how did he know that was my limiter?!” 

As the rest of the girls quickly back away from her, a tornado of black and dark purple energy surrounds her. It slowly dissipates, however, her appearance did not change. 

Amelia:” Hey, you don’t look any different!”

Bae:” Yeah, the author couldn’t come up with a form for me…”

Amelia:” … That sucks.”

Vitou:” Ok, wait!” 

Bae’s tail suddenly becomes several times larger, so much that it hits the ground, leaving a crater in it. She quickly looks down at it, along with the rest of the girls, and all slowly look back up. 

Amelia:” NICE!” 

The girls walk back towards Bae, while confused that nothing had happened.  

Fauna:” Wait, the world isn’t ending?” 

Amelia:” Oh that, yeah, I just made it so that won’t happen. Wonder why Omega didn’t do that…”

Sana:” Ohh I know! Probably because it sounds cool when we say ‘The world won’t handle all of us without our limiters’!”  

Amelia:” Yeahhh, that sounds about right.” 

Amelia turns back around to face Nyarlathotep, as he’s picking himself up from the ground. 

Amelia:” So, I guess that was your last ditch effort? What now?” 

As he’s backing away, one of his portals appears behind him, but Amelia simply swings her sword and it gets sliced in two, then shatters as if it were made out of glass. 

Amelia:” A portal? I hope you didn’t think that was gonna work.” 

He quickly turns around and leaps upwards, attempting to fly away. Kronii gets a smug look on her face while crossing her arms upon seeing that.

Kronii:” Hah! Oh how the mighty have fallen!” 

Amelia stretches out her left palm toward him and pure white chains shoot out from its sides. 

Amelia:” Do you really think I’ll let you get away?” 

The chains wrap around his arms and legs, and he immediately stops moving. Amelia grabs the chains and pulls on them, turning him around to look her in the eyes. 

Nyarlathotep:(I see now. This entire time, I was fighting under the assumption that these powers will eventually fade, leaving you as nothing more than a powerless human. That all I had to do was outlast you, and so I did everything in order to drag this battle out…)

Amelia raises her sword up, then lets go of it and grabs it by the other section of its handle with her left hand. 

Amelia:” With this last attack, I will end it all. It will utterly destroy you, out of every possible timeline. Even if The Ancient Ones have nothing to do with Nyarlathotep in other timelines, it won’t change a thing. I will destroy the very concept of the Void and the Dreamlands, from all timelines, making sure that you creatures will never hurt anyone again.” 

Amelia stretches out her right hand and grabs the little rainbow colored triangle floating next to the handle of the sword. It morphs into a white arrow, and a string made up of white energy manifests around the sword. 

Sana:” She’s using Her Majesty’s sword as a bow?!” 

Nyarlathotep stares down into her eyes, while unable to move his body even slightly. 

Nyarlathotep:(Now I understand that that is not the case. I know exactly what you are. It is a shame I did not figure it out sooner, although it would not have made a difference. It appears my loss was evident from the very beginning.)

As she readies her arrow, she closes her eyes. 

Amelia:(So that’s how it is, other mes… Your story is called ‘Myth’s Bad Ending’, is it? Not for long. I will give your story a new ending and a new name. I hope ‘Myth’s Good Ending’ will be good enough.) 

The size of her arrow increases exponentially, and while remaining mostly white, colors of the rainbow are surging through it. She slowly opens her eyes. 

Amelia:” Goodbye, Nyarlathotep, or should I call you The Ancient Ones? Do you have anything to say?”

Nyarlathotep:” I have nothing left to say. Farewell, Amelia Watson. " (The one that is... Not quite human.) 

Amelia:” Then this is the end. The Arrow of Hope: IRys.

She shoots the arrow and as it goes through Nyarlathotep, it erases his head and torso, leaving only his limbs wrapped up in her chains intact, but then they turn to dust right after. The arrow continues flying off through every dimension and realm, undoing all damage caused by the fight. 

Kronii puts her arms down while looking at where Nyarlathotep used to be.

Kronii:(At last… It finally happened. The Ancient Ones being reduced to dust… At the hands of Amelia. Just as I foresaw.)

To Be Continued…


 New chapter is finally out! I feel like I'll be repeating myself here, but sorry it took so long! But, on the bright side, the story is reaching its end, and I can guarantee that these last couple chapters will be coming out more frequently!

 

I really hope you liked this one! Myth's Bad Ending girls have finally been saved! Can we get #MythsGoodEnding trending on twitter?! 

4