Chapter 23, Part 1: The Destined Battle
179 17 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia wakes up without any wounds, panting and when she turns around, she's surrounded by complete darkness. As she slowly stands up, she sees the city underneath her. Gura's lifeless body is underneath her, and she lets out a gasp when she sees her own body laying on the ground, with The Ancient Ones standing in front of it. 

Amelia:" I... I died?..."

She looks down to Gura and notices one of her fingers twitching, and her eyes widen. 

Amelia:" S-she's still alive?!" 

Gura slowly moves her hand toward her trident next to her and grabs it, then struggles to get up. 

Amelia:" No! J-just stay down, Gura..." 

Even with her heart crushed, and with all the blood she's lost, Gura manages to stand back up, while breathing heavily and blood dripping from her mouth. 

The Ancient Ones simply smile while walking towards her. 

AO:" You still draw breath, shark? Quite remarkable, however… You should have stayed dead.

As they walk up to her, they materialize their sword in their right hand. They grab her by her neck with their free hand, and raise their sword up. 

Amelia lets out a gasp upon seeing it.

Amelia:" NO!! PLEASE!! Somebody... MAKE IT STOP!!!"

She puts her hands on her head and closes her eyes, and falls to her knees. As she screamed out, everything stopped, right before The Ancient Ones’ sword touched Gura’s skin.  

Amelia can suddenly hear a slow and monotone voice coming from all directions. 

???:" You wish to save them, do you not?" 

Amelia:" … How could I…? I'm only human... I'm not compared to them... And I-I'm already dead aren't I?!" 

As she says that, everything disappears, and she notices a bright light coming from behind her. She turns around while getting up and sees a huge portal, in the shape of an upside-down triangle. Its color was mainly white, but all colors of the rainbow were lingering around. 

A tall ethereal humanoid figure slowly emerges from the portal. While her outer hair is predominantly white, colors of the rainbow shine through it, with the inner section of it being more rainbow-like than white. A triangular rainbow halo floats above her head, with smaller versions of it mingled in the ends of her hair. While dressed into a pure white full-bodysuit, a cape covered most of her body, with straps flying about, as if they had a mind of their own.

As she floats in front of Amelia, while wearing a blank expression on her face, her nebulous eyes meet with the detective’s and the latter gulps nervously. 

???:" Worry not, you are not dead yet. I have taken your consciousness into this dimension in order for us to have this conversation. To the others on the outside, you may indeed appear lifeless, but that is not the case. Furthermore, what you have seen is merely a vision of the future. I can give you the power to change it."

Amelia:" I-I see. You must be the one the Council calls Her Majesty.”

???:" That is correct. My name is Omega-Alpha, but you may know me as… God." 

Amelia’s eyes widen and she lets out a slight gasp upon hearing that. 

Amelia:" Y-you mean, THE God?" 

Omega:'' The one and only. However, I also go by Kami, The Creator, The Almighty, The One Above All-" 

Amelia:" Uhhh I-I think I'll just stick with Omega... "

Omega:" Yes, I prefer that name also. Now then... Are you ready? To save your friends?"

Amelia looks down while clenching her fist before responding. 

Amelia:" A-are you sure you want to give someone like me powers? I'm nothing... All I did was get in everyone's way..."

Omega:" Amelia. You already know that is not true. More importantly, despite you not having powers, The Ancient Ones continuously tried to cause you suffering. All while calling you things such as "powerless", "worthless" and "only human". Would it not be fitting if you were the one to put their life to an end? 

Amelia:" I-I guess..."

Omega:" No, Amelia. You are the only one who should do this." she says as she puts her right hand on her shoulder.
" I ask you again. Are you ready?"

As Amelia wipes her tears off with her sleeve, she looks up at Omega with a smile on her face. 

Amelia:" Yeah... I'm ready! But wait, even if you give me powers, they’ll still be immortal, right? What do I do about their regeneration and all of those body parts they have laying around?!"

Omega removes her arm from Amelia’s shoulder, and smiles slightly. 

Omega:" You need not worry about that. Immortal. Invincible. Indestructible. Intangible. These words hold no meaning before my power. And the same applies to you. Which means... "

Amelia:" They won't be able to regenerate from my attacks!"

Omega:" Correct. Now then... I apologize for this, but I have to do it in order to give you powers."

Amelia:" Hm? Apologize?... "

Omega moves her cape by stretching out her left arm to the side, and in doing so, reveals that it’s prosthetic. She materializes a huge pure white sword with seven seals in her hand. The sword’s handle was separated into two sections by a large triangle.

Amelia's eyes widen when she sees her grab the sword.

Amelia:" Whoa, cool sword!"

Omega backs away slightly, grabs the other section of the sword's handle with her other hand and quickly stabs Amelia in the middle of her stomach, which is followed by a sound of something breaking echoing. Amelia gets startled and takes a step back, no blood comes out, but a white glow emits from the spot.

Amelia:" It... Doesn't hurt..."

Omega:" Of course not. If you accept my power, there can be no pain when I run you through."

Amelia:" I see. So, this was to give me powers?"

Omega:" Correct. I also have a word of advice for you, if you plan to use my sword. D-"

Amelia’s face immediately lights up when she hears that, and ends up interrupting Omega’s sentence.Amelia:" WAIT, I CAN USE THAT AWESOME SWORD OF YOURS?!"

Omega:" Indeed you can. All you have to do is imagine it in your hand, and that is where it shall appear."

Amelia:" Hmm... What if I like, point my hand up and the sword appears in the sky... " She says she looks and points up, with Omega's sword still in her. 
" And then it crashes down into the ground looking all cool and stuff."

Omega slowly takes out the sword out of her before replying.

Omega:" Yes, you can do that. You may summon my sword in any fashion you desire. It appearing in your hand was merely an example. "

Amelia:" Awesome! Oh wait, you were going to give me an advice or something... Sorry, I just got too excited!"

Omega:" Yes. I do not recommend swinging the sword with both hands, because the attack will be fifty times stronger. "

Amelia:" Oh wow uhhh, that's good to know!"

After saying that, Amelia takes note of the fact that Omega’s left arm is mechanical, and stares at it as she talks.

Omega:" Worry not. As long as you are focused on what you are doing, you will not do anything you do not intend to do. "

Amelia:" Hey so, I don’t mean to be rude, but what happened to your left arm? "

Omega:"... I see you have noticed it. I will be honest, The Ancient Ones are responsible for this. It happened a long time ago. It was during a single moment of my weakness, which I am still not sure how it happened. However, you need not worry about that, something like this will not happen to you. "

Amelia:" Hmmm, but wait, does this mean you can't regenerate? Even Gura regenerated today, although I'm not sure if she can always do that now or if it was just in that moment... "

Omega dematerializes her sword and crosses her arms before responding. 

Omega:" What a silly question. I can regenerate, I simply chose not to. "

Amelia:" Ooohh, I get it, you thought a mechanical arm would be cooler! "

Omega:" Yes. "

Amelia:" One last question, for now… Is it true that you do things to see what would happen or because you think it would be funny?”

After a moment of awkward silence, Omega speaks up.

Omega:” I believe now is not the time for such questions.”

Amelia:” Oh, right!” (She didn’t deny it!)
“ Well, thanks for everything Omega, I’m ready now! I'll make sure to make The Ancient Ones pay. For my friends! And your left arm too!"

Omega:" Yes. For my left arm. "

Amelia:" You’ll watch me fight, right? "

As Omega is about to respond, everything around the two starts turning white.

Omega:" Of course." she says and as the whiteness brightens, she continues.
" I always have, after all. "


When The Ancient Ones sent the girls flying into a building, The Council, wrapped up in the Chains of Hell, simply sat on the ground looking defeated. Tears instantly surge down Myth girls’ faces upon seeing the state Amelia is in, with Gura and Kiara yelling out her name. 

After a few moments of the girls silently listening to The Ancient Ones, Kiara quickly turns towards The Council girls. 

Kiara:" Wh-what are you guys waiting for, do something already!! You already escaped these chains before, haven't you, Kronii!?" 

Kronii:" I can still get out of them, but there's no point anymore. Our last attack made them insanely stronger, that they might've even surpassed me. Sana and Bae are still stronger, but if what they said is true, then not only Earth... This entire universe is already doomed. "

Kiara:" N-no way... There's just no way... Even though you guys are stronger than them, we still can't win?! This is so unfair..." 

Gura grits her teeth while listening to them, then materializes her trident and clenches it tightly.

Gura:" ARGHH I don't care anymore! I don't care how strong they got or how many body parts they have laying around, I'm not gonna just sit here after they did that to Ame! Gawr! "

Gawr:(I'm here!) 

Gura:(Can we get into that form again?!) 

Gawr:(I don't think so... We're both too worn out! But I'll still help in any way I can!)

Kiara stretches out her hand toward Gura as she leaped away towards The Ancient Ones.

Kiara:” Gura, wait!” 

Kiara's and Ina's eyes widen and they let out a gasp upon seeing The Ancient Ones rip Gura's heart out, while Calli furrows her eyes in confusion. Ina covers he mouth with her hand as Kiara yells out Gura's name, then she turns towards Kronii once again. 

Kiara:" A-are you happy now?! They got Gura too... How can you just sit there like that..." 

Kronii:" I'm sorry Kiara. It's over." 

Her voice didn't hold a shred of sadness in it, nor did she have a single tear forming in her eyes. The rest of The Council stare at Kronii's face while she talks, and Fauna, with tears in her eyes, swallows nervously. 

Fauna:(Is it really over Kronii? Not even you could say something like that with a straight face...) 

Mumei:(Kronii... You know something we don't… Don't you?...)

Sana:(Wow, Kronii should become an actress, she’s good!) 

Bae:(Looks like Kronii is trying to make things look serious. I'll let her have it.) 

Kiara looks down at the ground in despair, and she lets out a gasp, she looks back up at the Council girls. 

Kiara:" Wait! What about the one you call 'Her Majesty'?! She can save us, right?! "

Sana:" Her Majesty... "

Kronii says nothing, which only makes Kiara more angry.

Kiara:" WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! If you know someone who can save us, then why aren't you calling her?! "

After a moment of silence, Kronii gets a smirk on her face and looks at Amelia. 

Kronii:" Because there's no need to call Her Majesty for help. Our Savior is already here. "

Kiara:" Huh?! "

Kronii nudges her head toward Amelia and everyone quickly turns their heads to look at her right as The Ancient Ones are taking their arm out of her. They all witness her rip their arm off with their eyes widened in shock, while some are just smiling. 


As Amelia is pointing the sword at The Ancient Ones, Gura stares at her back, and squints with her eyes slightly. 

Gura:(This is weird... Seeing Amelia like this... Why does she look so... Familiar…?)

She shakes her head and snaps out of it, when all of the girls watching hear a voice. 

Omega:(Greetings, The Council, and the rest of you who are not Amelia Watson.) 

Ina:" I-is that?..." 

Sana:" Her Majesty." 

They all look up and the Myth girls gulp nervously upon hearing the voice. 

Omega:(I will give you all the ability to watch this fight to its fullest. No matter what happens between them, you will all be able to see them and perceive their movements clearly. Yes, even you, Ninomae Ina’nis.)

Ina lets out a faint gasp upon hearing that. Sana pats her head and she smiles.

Ina:” Th-thank you…”

Kiara:” Yeah, thanks! I couldn’t see anything for a while now… And I feel like I’m not the only one…” she says and looks at Calli. 

Calli awkwardly scratches the back of her head before replying.

Calli:” Uhhh yeah, pretty much couldn’t see a thing either. Appreciate it, uhhh Your Majesty!”

Mumei:” If it makes you guys feel any better, I was having trouble with it near the end too…”

Omega:(I see. I am glad I could help all of you. I will let you enjoy the fight now. Farewell.)

Mumei:” Bye Om- I mean, Your Majesty!” (That was close!)



As Amelia is staring The Ancient Ones down, she lets out a gasp and lowers her sword. 

Amelia:" Oh, I just remembered something I need to do! Wait!"

She disappears instantly and leaves everyone dumbfounded. Not long after, a bright white light can be seen coming from behind the girls, which turn around to look at the sight. 

The light is none other than Amelia, flying towards them with her wings flapping while leaving a trail of white energy behind her. She lands onto the same place she disappeared from, with one knee against the ground and her wings touching it, she makes a crater where she landed. She holds the sword against her shoulder and slowly stands straight up.

Amelia:" Don't worry everyone I'm- *HIC*... I'm here now..." (Huh, I just realized I haven't hicced this entire time...)

Her entrance is followed by an awkward silence.

Kronii:"... Does she think she's an anime protagonist or something?"

Gura:" SHE'S SO COOL!!!" she says while shaking Kronii vigorously. 


The Ancient Ones held onto their right arm, which still has blood dripping from where it was cut.

AO:(Her appearance and that sword… What did Omega do to her?)

Amelia looks at their bleeding arm and smiles.

Amelia:(Looks like Omega was right. Not only are they not regenerating, I made them bleed too!)

Omega:(Of course I was right. Furthermore, destroying their head completely should be enough to kill them this time.)

Amelia’s eyes widen upon hearing her, then she shifts them upwards. 

Amelia:(Oh, you're in my head! This is gonna be awkward, I like talking to myself, but now you're here too...)

Omega:(Yes, I have noticed that about you. Do not worry, if my voice is too distracting for you, I will remain quiet.)

Amelia:(Oh no, no, you can talk! It will be fun, you could be like, my Gawr!)

Omega:(I see. Very well then.)

Amelia shifts her eyes back at The Ancient Ones while lowering her sword.

Amelia:(But hmmm, I guess I'll have to avoid their head then, I need to really make them regret everything after all! Oh, you know what would be cool? If they could still regenerate a little bit. Not like before, but maybe they could just grab a fallen body part and reattach it or something?)

Just as Amelia finished her thought, The Ancient Ones stretched out their left arm somewhere in the rubble of a building. They take out one of their hands from it, bring it back and reattach it to where their right hand has been cut.. 

AO:(The answer is evident. Omega gave her powers and it seems they are able to bypass Our regeneration, but this ability is not perfect, as We have just demonstrated. We still have a chance of winning. But, if all else fails, We will have to do that.)

Amelia stares at them while blinking slowly, before responding.

Amelia:" Okay, are you reading my mind? Cause I just thought how it would be cool if you could reattach your fallen body parts onto yourself. I don't want to kill you too fast after all."

AO:" Do not get cocky, human. You have only gotten lucky by catching Us off guard. Your borrowed power is nothing compared to Our true power!! "

The Ancient Ones materialize their sword in their right hand and rush towards her, while she stays still.

Amelia:(Oh, I know, I'll just do what they do!)

When The Ancient Ones get close enough, Amelia summons a huge pure white fist and instantly punches them away, which makes them spit out blood and sends them flying through hundreds of buildings. 

She sticks the sword into the ground, with her mouth twitching, trying to keep a straight face on.

Amelia:(I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now.)

Omega:(That was quite humorous.)


Some of the girls have burst into laughter, while the rest are trying their best to resist. 

Bae:” Okay, I don’t know why, but that was way funnier than when Sana did it!” 

Sana:” I know what you mean, they sounded so confident too…” 

Gawr laughed while rolling on the ground until she quickly jumped up.

Gawr:(Alright, that's it! I need front row seats for this show!)

Gawr jumps out of Gura's body and stands next to her.

Gawr:" Yeah, go Ame!! Fuck them up!!"

Gura:” Yeah, what she said!” 



The Ancient Ones come out of a portal from behind Amelia and while clenching onto their sword with both hands, they swing it down at her head. Her eyes shift back and she smiles.

Amelia:" Clenching onto that sword with both hands now, huh?"

She raises her right hand behind her, and stops their sword with her index finger. The Ancient Ones grit their teeth in anger and with dark purple energy surrounding their sword, they keep pushing it down at her, but Amelia shows no sign of struggle.

She lets out an annoyed sigh and quickly swings one of her wings to the side and sends them flying into a building with it.

Amelia turns around and looks at the girls behind her. 

Amelia:” Hey, what do you guys think of my wings?! Hehe, I finally have them now! You jealous, Kronii?~”

Kronii:” Shut up! My wings would be way cooler!”

Amelia:" Sounds like cope to me!” she wiggles her wings while giggling, then suddenly stops.
“ Ahh, wait... H-have to sneeze...."

As Amelia sneezes, all the damage done to the city is reversed, as if no battle had ever taken place there. She looks around dumbfounded, along with the rest of the girls.

Amelia:" Uhhh... Did I do that?"

Gura:" Ame, you fixed the city! "

Kronii:" Hey, you brought back all the timelines I destroyed too!"

Amelia:" Oh nice, I wasn't even trying! Hey, now I can throw them into more buildings too!"

Just as she says that, The Ancient Ones can be seen rushing towards her side, but she effortlessly punches them away into another building.

Amelia:" Hmm, now that I think about it, throwing them into buildings is a bit anticlimactic now, after what Sana did to them..."

Sana:" Well hey, I never made them bleed, so your attacks are definitely having a better effect on them!"

Amelia:" That's true! "



The Ancient Ones rush towards her and try to stab her with the tip of their sword in her head, but she dodges the attack effortlessly. They keep trying to stab her in the same way, but she dodges it all with minimal movements while walking backwards.

Amelia:(Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride! Nobody gonna slow me down! Oh no, I got to keep on moving!~) 1 Context: Back when I was thinking of this scene for the first time like a year and a half ago, Ame used to sing just this part of the song. Not even in karaoke streams, she'd just randomly do it. She's not doing that anymore, but I still wanted to include it here!

As she slowly moves her right hand upwards, The Ancient Ones' eyes shift towards it and they quickly back away. When they look back at Amelia, she's brushing up her hair with the same hand from before. 

She stops when she notices their angry gaze and giggles.

Amelia:" Aww, you're so jumpy now AO-chan~! So CUTE!"

She instantly rushes towards them, and with white energy surrounding her fist, punches them in the stomach, making them spit out loads of blood. With their head down, she elbows them in the neck and makes them fall to the ground.

She steps on their face and keeps rubbing it, making them dig into the ground. She takes her foot off, and just as they try to get up, she stomps on them again and their horns snap off.

Amelia:" Do you regret attacking my friends now?! Do you?!" 



Gawr gulps nervously while watching and puts her hand on her stomach.

Gawr:" Uhhh, this is weird... Watching Amelia step on them like this... I'm starting to feel hot inside..."

The rest of the girls slowly look down at her, with some of them blushing.

Kronii:" You mean like, below your stomach?"

Gawr:" Yeah, something like that... "

Kronii:" Yeah, I'm feeling like that too. "

Mumei:" You guys too? I thought I was the only one..."

The rest of the girls all silently look at each other.

Kiara:"... Who's gonna tell them?" she whispered.

Calli:" Those two I could understand, but I'm having a hard time believing that Kronii doesn't know what she's talking about... " she said quietly.

Fauna leans into Kronii's ear and whispers into it.

Fauna:" Pssst Kronii. Why are you pretending to be innocent? "

Kronii:" I'm not pretending, I just don't want to corrupt Gawr and Mumei... "

Fauna:" Oh, but are you also...?"

Kronii:" Ohhhh yeah, watching this is very... Exciting..."


Amelia continues to stomp on The Ancient Ones' head, while they keep trying to get up.She  lets out a slight gasp and materializes her phone in her hand.

Amelia:“ I know! Let’s show the world the state you’re in right now!”

Amelia starts streaming and shows her stepping on The Ancient Ones.

Amelia:” Hey guys, surprise! I’m doing a guerrilla livestream!” she says and turns the phone’s camera to herself.
“ Look, I’m AMT now! Oh, and this right here, that’s The Ancient Ones! They caused a lot of trouble and now I’m punishing them! Everyone else is here too!” she turns her camera to the rest of the girls.
“ That’s Ina, she looks a bit different now though! And Kiara has seen better days… But on the bright side, we have TWO Guras now too! She calls herself just Gawr.” she says while focusing the camera on each of them. 

Gawr blushes and hides behind Gura.

Gawr:” Hey, d-don’t record me!” 

Amelia:” Awww, isn’t she cute? I wonder if Gura will let her stream on her channel!” 

Her stream quickly gains hundreds of thousands of viewers, with the chat getting faster by the second. While they were confused about many different things, most had one thing in common which they were curious about. The Council. 

Amelia:" Oh, I can see you're all confused about the rest of the group. That is The Council! They're all super strong conceptual beings! That blue one is actually Time! We used to be enemies, but we're friends now! Ohh, I know! You guys could be Gen 2!!"

Bae:" Dude, don't spoil it!"

Amelia:" Shoot... A-anyways! J-just forget about that! Here Gura, record me beating up The Ancient Ones!"

She throws her phone at her and she catches it, then points it at her.



While gritting their teeth, tentacles jut out of their back towards Amelia, but she quickly backs away and dodges them.

Amelia:" HEY! Watch it with those tentacles buddy! I'm saving myself!"

She grabs the tentacles and throws them, but they quickly regain their balance and shove their hand, along with multiple tentacles into the ground, which makes them slow down while digging a line.

A set of their fallen horns flies towards them and reattaches itself, as they stand back up. They materialize their sword in their hand and rush towards her.

Amelia stretches her hand behind her and the sword flies into it, and she casually throws it, making it spin like a boomerang towards their head.

They quickly move their head, but the sword cuts one of their horns off and continues moving upwards. In that same instant, Amelia lunges and instantly appears in front of them. She grabs the cut off horn, shoves it in their neck, which pushes them back a bit, then does a spinning kick that sends them flying through countless buildings while spitting out blood. 

She lands onto the ground and the spinning sword returns to her hand. She places it against her shoulder and waits. 

Amelia:(Hmmm, you know how Mumei, Kiara and Guras have those cool names for their fists? Well, I knew martial arts for a while now, but now that I have powers to go along with it, I should have a cool name for my fist too!)

Omega:(Yes, that sounds good. Do you have any ideas?)

She sticks the sword into the ground and looks at her hands.

Amelia:(Hmmm... Detective's Fist of- No, that's not it... Time Traveler's- No, that doesn't sound right either... Maybe it should be related to what I look like right now...?)

Omega:(May I suggest a name?)

Amelia:(Oh, sure!)

Omega:(Angelic Fist of Prosperity.)

Her eyes widened upon hearing the name.

Amelia:(Woah!! That sounds perfect! Hey, this isn't something you just came up with, is it?)

Omega:(Correct. Your fist already had a name, and I have just told you what it is.)

Amelia:(That must be what this white energy was! Thanks for telling me!)

Omega:(You are welcome. You would have found out the name on your own eventually, I simply sped up the process.) 

Amelia starts turning around, and as she’s doing that, The Ancient Ones were flying towards her with a beam charging in front of their horns. However, she accidentally hits them with her wings and sends them back to where they came from, without ever noticing them. 

Amelia:” Hey guys, get this, the name of my fist is The Angelic Fist of Prosperity! Pretty cool, right?”

Gura:” You’re the coolest, Amelia!” 

Ina:” Uhhh guys? I think Ame’s stream crashed…”

Gura looks at the phone and notices that YouTube isn’t working at all.  

Gura:” Oh wow, I think Ame crashed YouTube completely!” 

Amelia crosses her arms and gets a smug look on her face. 

Amelia:” Heh, I guess I was just TOO COOL for the site to handle!” she says and then shifts her eyes back.
“ But man, The Ancient Ones have been in there for a while now…”

Gawr:” They’re probably just crying while curled up in a ball!” 

Amelia giggles while turning around. She keeps waiting and lets out an exasperated sigh. 

Amelia:” What’s wrong AO-chan?~ Don’t tell me you’re dead already? 

Distant body parts rush in the direction of The Ancient Ones, and soon after, thousands of black spikes jut out of the ground from the building towards her, while she just looks at them with a blank expression.

Amelia:" Spikes from the ground now, seriously? Do you think these wings are just for show?!"

As her wings flap, she jumps high up and evades the spikes, and The Ancient Ones appear right in front of her. The spikes continue going up and more of them rush towards her from behind.

The Ancient Ones summon a huge black fist and punch, and she does the same with a white fist. As their fists collide, a bright white light shines between them and a shockwave destroys all of the spikes. The black fist disappears and The Ancient Ones get pushed back by the shockwave, but Amelia stands still.

She flies towards them right away and with white energy enveloping her leg, she does a roundhouse kick to their stomach, which shoots them downwards.

Right before they hit the ground, she appears below them and punches them in their back, and shoots them forward, where she appears in front of them and does an uppercut to their face, which propels them upwards. 

She jumps and appears above them as they’re still flying up, puts her hands together and hits them on their back, which sends them flying down. She rushes downward and lands onto the ground right before them and knees them in the stomach, making them spit loads of blood while staying on her knee.

She moves her leg up and they fall off of it, then struggle to get back up.

Amelia:" Do you get it now? You stand no chance. I'm not even trying. Just give up."

AO:" Give up?"

Amelia:" I'm even willing to let you live. If you beg for mercy, that is." She says and a smug expression forms on her face.

AO:" Beg? You want Us to beg for mercy?! You, a mere human with borrowed power?!"

Amelia:” That’s pretty much your only option.” 

The Ancient Ones fall to the ground on their knees and cover their mouth with their hand.

Amelia:" That's right, on your knees."

Their mouth bloats up and as they remove their hand, they start throwing up a thick dark substance. It keeps growing into a huge dark blob, and a pair of white eyes form, along a pair of horns that pop up at the top of it.

Amelia is simply standing in place, while slowly raising her head as the mass grows larger.

Amelia:" Awww, it's kinda cute!"

More pairs of eyes and horns form in the mass, and as purple cracks spread across it, the entire mass explodes, with purple light glowing brightly. A white transparent wall appears in front of Amelia, which blocks the dark sludge from reaching her.

As the glowing stops, in the place of huge dark mass, now stand five more identical copies of The Ancient Ones.

Amelia:" Nevermind!"

AO:" If one of Us is not enough, then six will do. However... "

As they say that, a different one of them continues their sentence.

AO 2:" Make no mistake. These are not simple clones. There is not a single difference between us. Each one is just as powerful as the original. "

Amelia:" Correct me if I'm wrong, but zero multiplied by six is still zero, right? The amount of you won't change a thing."

AO:" We will see. It is time to find out, just how long those borrowed powers will last you, human!"

Each of them materializes their sword in their hand, then rushes towards her. She quickly takes her sword out of the ground and flies away from them.

Amelia stops moving and they all surround her, point their horns at her and charge dark purple energy beans in front of them. She stands still as they shoot at her, and with all of them hitting her at the same time, they create a massive explosion and a cloud of smoke.

As the smoke slowly dissipates, Amelia can be seen, wrapped up in her wings. She quickly spreads them and completely gets rid of the smoke.

Amelia:" Okay, I gotta admit, that kinda tickled!"

While gritting their teeth, they clench onto their swords tightly. They get closer to one another, raise their swords up and a massive black pentagram forms in the sky. Each of them stands at one point on it, and the last one stands in the very middle. They point the tips of their swords at her and slowly grab the handles with their free hands.

They charge completely black energy beams in front of the tips of their swords, while Amelia stands still once again.

Amelia:" More energy beams huh? They'll totally work this ti-" (Wait a second! I just realized, now that there's six of them, I can really make them pay for everything they've done!)

The Ancient Ones all shoot their attack in a single point in the middle of the pentagram and they combine into one energy beam, which rushes towards Amelia.

She moves her sword in front of her chest and blocks the beam, which then continues to push her back. She crashes into a building and a massive explosion occurs, which creates a cloud of smoke. Purple electricity lingers around the cloud of smoke, and the fabric of time and space warps all around it.

The pentagram disappears and they get closer to one another while waiting. 

Omega’s sword flies upwards from the smoke while spinning, and as they all look at it, one of them gets shot in the left side of their chest by a white energy beam. 

Amelia:(For Gura!)

As their body is falling down while bleeding, she flies towards another one and shoves a knife-hand through their stomach. She runs her hand upward and with white energy rushing downward from it, she cuts them in half.

Amelia:(For Kronii!)

Two of them fly towards her and she summons a huge white fist, punches one of them and completely destroys their body, with their limbs flying all over the place.

Amelia:(For Calli!)

As the other one is getting closer to her, her sword which she threw earlier, flies down toward her and lands in her right hand, and she instantly swings it down at them and cuts their sword wielding arm off. She grabs them with the same white hand and crushes them completely, with their purple blood and body parts bursting out.

Amelia:(For Kiara!)

After only two of them are left, she disappears and reappears next to one of them, and instantly slices their head off with the side of her hand.

Amelia:(And for Ina!)

She looks at the last one and stares them down, as they keep squeezing their sword harder in anger.

Amelia:" What's wrong AO-chan~? Do my moves seem familiar?"

Amelia slowly floats down and stands on the ground, while The Ancient Ones do the same. 

AO:" We see now. Very well, if We cannot beat you normally... We will do it from the inside!"

Amelia:" Th-the inside?!" she flinches and drops the sword 

They quickly put their hand inside a portal and it comes out of the next to Bae. They take the key off of her collar, pull their arm out and throw the key in their mouth, then instantly rush towards her.

Amelia:" Eww, get away from me!" she says as they get closer to her and continues.
“ You PERV!!"

She slaps them on their face, and as the hit creates a massive shockwave, it sends them flying multiple circles around the planet within a single second, phasing through everything in their way and not damaging anything.

AO:(What is this?! We are phasing through everything, which means the effects of the key worked on Us, but she was still able to touch Us?!)

Amelia stops them by grabbing them by their neck. She lets go of them and punches them in the stomach at the same time, which makes them spit out the key and sends them crashing into a building.

She tosses the key behind her into Bae’s hands, then appears in front of The Ancient Ones.

AO:(How?... How is she doing all this?)

Amelia:" How am I doing all this? It's simple, I can do whatever I want!"

AO:(Did she just respond to Our thoughts? Is she reading Our mind?)

Amelia:" Am I reading your mind? No, I'm reading your LINES! See, it says right there! Your next line will be 'What in the world are you talking about!?' "

Their eyes widen while hearing her talk.

AO:" What in the world are you talking about!? "

Amelia:" Oh, I wonder if I can change your name... Okay, from now on, your name is Timmy! Come on Timmy, speak up!"

Timmy:" Silence, human!"

Amelia bursts into laughter upon seeing them speak with their new name. 

Amelia:" Okay, that's way too funny! Go back, go back! "

While clenching their teeth, tentacles jut out of their back towards her, but they simply phase through her, not doing her any harm, and their eyes widened.

Amelia:” You seem confused. I just increased my dimensionality, like Sana. And now that I’ve told you this, it’s about time you give up. I’ve gotten tired of you.” 

They materialize their sword in their hand as she backs away, but she quickly grabs their tentacles and throws them on the ground.

As they’re getting back up, she appears in front of them and grabs them by their neck.

Amelia:" What’s wrong AO-chan~? Aren’t you going to use your portals to escape? Is it because I’m holding you? I can let go, if you want to escape.” she says with a huge smile on her face. 

AO:” S-silence! Y-you are nothing!”

Amelia:” It looks like all you can do is talk now. It’s time to end this. But don't worry, I won't be the one to kill you." she says and grabs the sword from their hand.
" As you said, one's weapon is an extension of their soul. Which means you will be the one to kill yourself. "

AO:" Th-this is not over... Human... "

Amelia raises their sword up with a smug look on her face.

Amelia:" Congratulations, The Ancient Ones. Your life has finally come to an end. "

She lets go of them and in the same instant, swings their sword down and slices them in half. The parts of their body which she cut start glowing a purple color on both sides. Amelia backs away from them as she drops their sword onto the ground, and Omega’s sword flies back into her hand. 

AO:" NO, THIS IS NOT HOW THIS ENDS!"

They clench their fists and hundreds of their body parts, along with broken parts of their sword, rush towards them from all sides and they absorb them. 

Amelia:(Aww man, I ended it off with such a cool line! How are they still alive, I thought you said if I- Wait...) 

Omega:(I said to destroy their head, not cut it in half) 

Amelia:(Ohhh right! Well, it looks like they'll get stronger, maybe fighting them will be more interesting now.) 

With The Ancient Ones now being completely healed up they continue to absorb their body and sword parts, and a dark purple energy surrounds them. 

AO:" Releasing Anti-Universal Plus Erasure Limiter!

The energy shoots up high into the sky, bending the fabric of Space and Time around it. 

Amelia:" Wait, you were STILL holding back?! What are you, re-" she stops mid sentence and turns around towards the rest of the girls.
" Gawr, can you finish my sentence?"

Gawr puts her hands around her mouth before yelling out. 

Gawr:" WHAT ARE YOU, RETARDED OR SOMETHING?! "

Amelia:" Thank you!" she says and turns around again. 
" Yeah, what she said!" 

As the last body part enters their body, they smile and look at her. 

AO:" Releasing true form." 

Amelia:" Wait, what?"

Their body starts swelling up in all directions. It morphs and takes the appearance of a tall white man, with blue hair wearing a suit with a coat identical to Amelia's on top. Her eyes widen as the man puts a smoke pipe in their mouth.

Amelia:" H-Holmes..." she says while clenching her free hand in anger.
" I don't know what you think you're doing... But you better show your true form before I cut your little act short."

The figure, which took the appearance of Amelia's beloved Detective, took the smoke pipe out of his mouth before responding. 

‘Holmes’:" There is no need for that Ms. Watson. I am simply trying to give you a hint, in order for you to solve the case of this creature's true identity. Have you not missed this?" he spoke in a British accent.

Amelia:" STOP TALKING LIKE HIM! Do you want me to kill you?! "

Omega:(Calm yourself, Amelia. They are trying to make you angry, you must not fall for it.) 

Amelia:(I-... You're right, this is exactly what they want!) she says and takes a few deep breaths. 


While most knew who they were looking at, Kiara watched with her eyebrows furrowed. 

Kiara:" Uhhh, who's that? Ame seems pretty upset by seeing him..."

Fauna:" That's the Detective Sherlock Holmes. Amelia used to be his assistant, until he..." 

Kiara:" Oh wow, and they made themselves look like him? No wonder she's upset..." 

Ina:" Ame..." 


Holmes gets a smug look on his face while adjusting his tie. 

‘Holmes’:" It looks like I'll have to give you more hints, Miss Watson. Or do you simply not know me? Surely you have heard my name before. "

They morph and change their appearance into each and every girl from Myth and Council, one by one. 

???:" The God of a Thousand Forms. "

They once again change their appearance into that of an Egyptian Pharaoh. 

???:" I am The Black Pharaoh. "

Then their appearance changes once again, into that of a tall lean man of dead black color, but without any facial features, devoid of any hair and with hooves for his feet. The only thing covering his body was a shapeless robe of a heavy black fabric. As he adjusts his outfit, he opens his mouth to speak. 

???:" I am a schemer. Every word that comes out of my mouth is a lie. For I am Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos."

 

 

To be Continued...


AAHHHHH SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG!! You probably haven't noticed, but my story now has a glossary section! It includes rewritten bios of the girls according to my headcanon (real). Writing all that took me a bit longer than expected, but I still finished that like 2 weeks ago, so I should've finished the chapter sooner too, sorry! Well, I suggest giving it a read! Some things you already know by now, but some are new interesting information! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, cause I certainly did! Been looking forward to it for so long, so I hope I delivered! The next one will become even crazier, believe it or not! 
Also, I really wanted to post this yesterday, so that it doesn't go a month without me posting, but uhhh I just fell asleep twice after work... It's still January somewhere in the world, right? (coping) 

Also, a little announcement? As you can see, I now accept donations on kofi. I never considered doing this, but apparently, one of you really wanted to give me money (45 EUROS WHAT?!), and so I did. Don't feel like you have to donate as well, but if you want to, the option is now there and I will be extremely grateful! Maybe I'll use the money to commission some other artists for my story .

That's it, hope you liked it and I can't wait to read your comments! Follow on twitter btw, I'm more active now and trying to make HoloEN fan friends http://twitter.com/XDEnjoyer777

4