Chapter 22, Part 2: Did You Really Think I Died?
163 12 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the attack was fired Gura’s water wall was almost completely wiped out by it, except for a small portion of it at the very bottom. Amelia keeps hugging Gura from behind, and she swallows nervously while looking at the volcano and lowering her water wall 

Bae dematerializes her hammer and turns towards the two. 

Bae:” I’ll go check if she’s anywhere, you just stay here.” 

As everyone is nervously watching her fly around the volcano, Sana and Kronii begin to lift their palms off of Fauna’s back, but she quickly looks up.

Fauna:” Wait, don’t let go yet! I need you so we can make the volcano go back to normal…” 

As she says that, both of them quickly put their palms back to how they were

Kronii:” Oh right! That makes sense.”

Fauna:” And don’t let go until I’m done returning the volcano where it belongs!”

Sana:” Got it!”

After a few minutes, with the volcano now looking how it should be, Bae returns, slowly floating towards the girls with her head down. Gura lets out a gasp and her mouth shakes when she sees her.

Gura:" No, no way! Is she really?... "

Bae:" I'm sorry Gura…  I didn't see her anywhere... "

Tears form in Gura's eyes and she quickly closes them.

Gura:" Dammit! If I close my eyes, I'm supposed to be able to see whatever she sees, but I can't see anything right now... Gawr... " she says as tears fall down her face. 

Amelia turns her around and hugs her and she starts crying as she hugs her back. The rest of the girls tear up at the sight. 

Amelia:" Hey, it's okay, maybe there's a way to bring her back... Come on, no way Gawr is gonna go down that easily!" she says while brushing her hair. 

Gura:" You're right. I can bring her back. I just have to kill a bunch of people again. She's a manifestation of my bloodlust after all. I'll bring her back, even if I have to kill millions. "

The calmness and the lack of hesitation in her voice, made the girls' eyes widen and they swallow nervously as she talked. Amelia quickly pushes her away and puts her hands on her shoulders. 

Amelia:" W-wait, no way! Maybe there's a different way to do it, a less violent way! "

Gura:" How could there be a less violent way?! That's why Gawr manifested in the first place! It's the only way, I have to do it!" 

Upon hearing that, Mumei takes a few steps toward her. Gura’s eyes shift at her, but Kronii puts her hand on her shoulder and she stops and Gura looks back at Amelia.

As silence fills the air, something starts rising from a puddle of water behind her, without her noticing. The head of Gawr, along with the rest of her body, slowly emerges from it, with her arms crossed. 

Everyone notices her except for Gura. Amelia looks at her dumbfounded, and Gawr winks at her, then Amelia quickly looks back at Gura. 

Amelia:" Okay, just calm down Gura, please! L-Let's see if Gawr can come back in another way first!" 

Gura:" If you got any better ideas, I'll listen. But if it doesn't work..." 

Amelia:" Uhhh okay, how about you just say things that you like about Gawr?" 

Gura:"... That's your idea? I think I'll just go with my plan. "

She says as she looks up and prepares to jump, but Amelia puts her hands on her shoulders and stops her. 

Amelia:" Wait!! Come on, just give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen?!" 

Gura lets out a sigh and looks down at the ground before replying.

Gura:" Fine... I liked that she was always there for me. She always protected me, no matter what, even before she had her physical form. But all I did was push her away... " she clenches her fists, then gets a slight smile before continuing. 
" I liked the way she talked. It was funny... And I remember… Before our fight, she asked me if I missed her. Obviously I didn't answer that, but I did... I missed her so much... "

Amelia:" Gura... "

Amelia looks at Gawr standing behind Gura. Her mouth is shaking with tears forming in her eyes. Gura wipes the tears with her sleeve. 

Gura:"... What am I doing? Saying all this only made me miss her more... I should be bringing her back!"

She clenches her fists and turns towards Mumei, but Amelia gets in front of her. 

Amelia:" WAIT!! Look!" she says and quickly turns her around. 
" It worked!!! "

Their tearful eyes meet and Gura lets out a gasp. 

Gura:" HUH?! G-Gawr?! 

Gawr:" GURA!! "

As soon as she says that, she embraces her, and Gura, and while still in shock, she hugs her back and both of their huge tails start wagging, with the rest of the girls having to dodge them. Gura backs away from her slightly, while having her arms around her neck, and looks at Bae who then giggles.


When Bae reached the opposite end of the volcano, she let out a gasp, upon seeing Bloop's head peeking out of a puddle of water from the ground. He opens his mouth and Gawr jumps out of it.

Bae:" Gawr!!"

As soon as Gawr lands onto the ground, Bae rushes towards her and hugs her.

Gawr:" Eww! Wh-why are you hugging me?!"

Bae stops hugging her and backs away, and looks at her with a smile on her face.

Bae:" Oh come on, we're friends now, aren't we? "

Gawr:" Pfft yeah right, you wish!" she says and crosses her arms. 

Bae notices that her tail is wagging and then she points at it while giggling. 

Gawr:” S-shut up! I-it’s so hot next to this volcano thing, I’m moving my tail on purpose to cool myself down!”

Bae:” R-right, of course!” 

Gawr looks down at Bloop, who was already looking at her.

Bloop:" Oi! Don't forget our deal... "

Gawr:" Yeah, yeah, just get back in the bubble."

Bloop scoffs, then turns back to his small form within his bubble. 

Bae:" The deal? "


After The Ancient Ones punched Gawr near the water wall and she backed into it. 

Gawr:(Alright, this is my chance now! I’ll have a clone take my place, while I make my escape!)

She sends out a clone to attack The Ancient Ones, while she calls out to Bloop. He appears out of nowhere inside the water wall in front of her.

Gawr:” Okay Bloop, listen up! I have a cool idea! Those Council girls are about to shoot their attack, and I sent out a water clone to distract The Ancient Ones! You eat me and we’ll make an EPIC getaway!” 

Bloop:” … How many times will this cunt fall for the water clone trick? As for your getaway… What do I get in return?” 

Gawr:” In return?! Uhhhhh… I will let you out of the bubble! Once a year.”

Bloop:” A YEAR?!”

Gawr flinches and quickly gets closer to him and puts a finger over her own mouth to shush him.

Gawr:” Oi, keep it down, we can’t have that cunt hearing us! Uhhh okay, how about once per month?”

Bloop:” Nahhh, you’ll have to do better than that.” 

Gawr:” Once per week is my final offer!” 

Bloop:” DEAL!” 

Bloop opens his mouth and sucks Gawr into it. 

Right before The Council shot their attack, Bloop peeks out of the water wall behind The Ancient Ones and Gawr’s clone. Their eyes widened upon seeing Gawr opening his mouth with one hand.

Gawr:” OI! FUCK YOU!” she says while holding up a middle finger with her other free hand.

Gawr goes back inside his mouth as he closes it, and he backs away into the water wall right before the attack bursted upwards. 


Bae:" So that’s what happened… And letting him out once per week? Are you actually gonna do that?"

Gawr:" Sure! It could be pretty fun! Besides, Bloop doesn't need to be in water, so I was thinking of putting a leash on him while he's flying around the city. Just imagine the look on everyone's faces! "

Bae:" Okay, I have GOT to see that! But anyways, what do you say we get back to the others now?"

Bae turns around after saying that and takes a few steps forward, but Gawr stays still. 

Gawr:" Oh uhhh about that. I was actually thinking you could go back alone and pretend that I'm dead. "

The confused Bae quickly turns back around to look at her. 

Bae:" What?! Why would I do that?! "

Gawr:" Come on, I just wanna see their reactions! "

Bae:" Reactions?! Didn't you hear Gura screaming your name?! She obviously cares about you, and everyone else was worried too! "

Gawr:" I heard it, but that's different! Now they would REALLY think I'm dead! "

Bae simply stares at her blankly for a few seconds before responding. 

Bae:" Dude... Why are you like this?... "

Gawr:" Whatever! I'm gonna go and hide, and you can either play along or make me hate you even more than I already do! "

Bae:" Ugh, alright fine!"


Gura quickly turns her head back towards Gawr

Gura:" You... You were just pretending to be dead?!" 

Gawr:" Uhhh g-get pranked?" 

Gura:" You idiot... How could you?..." she says and embraces her once again.

Gawr:" I just... Wanted to see your reaction... Sorry..." she says as she hugs her back.

Gura sniffles and backs away once again, and the two put their arms on the other’s shoulders. 

Gura:" See my reaction? I was about to go on a killing spree, you dumb shark! "

Gawr:" Awww... You'd really do that for me?"

Gura:" Of course! And I realized Mumei wouldn't approve of that, so I was gonna jump her first." 

Mumei lets out a gasp and takes a few steps forward upon hearing that, and Gura turns toward her.

Mumei:" So that's why you looked at me like that! "

Gura:" You looked at me first! "

Bae:" That's quite uhhh, noble of you Gura, but did you think none of us would try to stop you?"

Gura gets her hands off of Gawr, wipes her tears with her sleeve and clears her throat, then slowly looks at her. 

Gura:" I would rather die fighting, than live kneeling. "

Kronii:" Uhhh cool quote, but I don't think it applies here. You were literally planning to kill Mumei, then commit a genocide." 

After a few moments of silence, Gura opens her mouth to speak.

Gura:" The ends justify the means.

Mumei:" Okay, I can get behind that one!" 

Kronii:" What's with all the cool quotes?!" 

Gawr giggles, and Gura turns to face her again. 

Gawr:" Man, you're the best Gura!"

She says and hugs her once again, but quickly backs away this time, with her hands on her shoulders. 

Gawr:" You said that you missed me… I wish I could say that I missed you too, but this last year and a half, I was barely even alive... Sometimes I could hear your voice, sometimes I could feel whatever you're feeling, but I couldn't see a thing. It was awful." 

Gura:" Gawr... I had no idea... "

Gawr:" And what's even worse, when I finally woke up, the first thing I saw was that some bastard killed you… "


A naked Gawr suddenly wakes up in a dark and unknown place, while breathing heavily, as if she had just woken up from a nightmare. 

Gawr:" What is this?! Where the hell am-"

She stops talking and lets out a gasp when she sees Gura's body, with a hole in her stomach, falling down an endless abyss. 

Gawr:" Gura!! "

She quickly flies towards her and catches her in her arms.

Gawr:" Who... Who did this to you?! "

Gawr hugs Gura's lifeless body and clenches her tightly. As she closes her eyes, she sees exactly how Gura's death happened.

Gawr:'' That thing... I'LL MAKE IT PAY!!"

Gura's body starts slowly phasing through her arms and continues falling downwards. Gawr goes after her right away and embraces.

Gawr:" NO! No, you're not going anywhere! I'm not letting you die, no way I am! Not after how things ended between us... I didn't even get to say sorry... I swear I'll bring you back and make you stronger!"

She holds her tighter than before, and red energy surrounds both of them, more and more. Everything goes dark, and Gawr wakes up once again, this time wearing a red version of Gura’s hoodie.

She quickly gets up and sees Gura laying in front of her, except without the hole in her chest.

Gawr:" Her wound is gone! I did it, I saved her!" she says with a huge smile on her face, but then she realizes something.
" No, not yet. We're in a place between life and death right now. I just stopped her from crossing over. But this should be enough for her to wake up here. Then I'll give her a piece of my mind!"


Everyone smiled while listening to Gawr talk, with tears forming in their eyes, while her words already made Gura cry.

Gawr:" I tried my best to look cool in front of you, while I was scolding you, but all I wanted to do was hug you and apologize for what I did..."

Gura:" Gawr… Thank you, for everything. You did go a little overboard in there, but everything that you said motivated me to keep fighting. Even if it was hard for you to do, I’m really glad you managed to do it!"

Gawr:” Well then, I guess it was all worth it!” 

As the two are looking each other in the eyes, Kiara smiles and opens her mouth to speak.

Kiara:" Awww, get a room, you two! "

The two slowly shift their heads toward her, along with the rest of the girls, while remaining silent. 

Gura:” Dude… She’s like my sister… Or something.” 

Kiara:” Ah crap, why did no one stop me from saying that?!” she says and then looks at Calli.
“ Calliii!”

Calli:” You know, I had a feeling you might say something like that, but this still took me by surprise… “

The rest of the girls giggle, and Gura looks at Gawr.

Gura:" So, Gawr... Was this a joke from the start or did I maybe change your mind? "

Gawr:" Well, at first it was a joke, but then when I heard myself talk, I was like ' Wow, I'm making a good point, maybe I should actually do this...', but then I listened to what you said and I was like ' She makes a pretty good point too! Maybe I shouldn't do this after all...', but yeah, eventually, it ended up being a joke after all!"

Gura:" What about the part where you said you'd get in our way? Was that a joke too?

Gawr:” Oh uhhh, yeah…” 

Amelia furrows her eyebrows in confusion, upon hearing that.

Amelia:” Hmm? Get in whose way?”

The two sharks get startled and both blush as they look at her.

Gura:” Uhhhh…”

Gawr:” Oh you know, get in the way of your streaming!”

Gura:” T-that’s right!” 

Gawr:” Yeah, I’d probably just spout racial slurs mid stream. “

As Gura is nodding her head in agreement, she quickly turns to look at her. 

Gura:” HEY! You’re not actually gonna do that right?!” 

Gawr:” … Kidding!” 

Gura lets out a sigh of relief and turns around, then Gawr shakes her head at Amelia and she giggles. 

Suddenly, their shark fins go back into their backs, the white in their hair returns, and their tails slowly go back to the size they were before. The smile on Amelia’s face gets replaced by a frown, upon seeing the change in their appearance. 

Gawr:" Oh, we went back to normal..." 

Amelia:(Awww man! They were like that for so long, I was beginning to think it was a permanent change... Well, the fin would've gotten in the way at times, but I'm gonna miss that tail...)

They look at Amelia and notice the look on her face, and Gura gets a smug look on hers.

Gura:" What's wrong Ame, disappointed we went back to normal?" 

Amelia:" N-no! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Gawr:" Don't worry, I bet if we train hard enough, we can get into those forms whenever we want!"

Gura:" I think Ame was only interested in our huge tails..."

Gura giggles while Gawr blushes before responding. 

Gawr:" Oh... Well, we can probably do something to make them big again! "

Amelia:" Ahahaha, thanks, you two, but don't worry, they're already big enough!"

She says and pats both of their heads. 


During their conversation, Fauna's volcano went back to where it belongs, without Kronii and Sana even paying attention to it, while still having their palms against Fauna's back. 

Fauna:" Kronii, Sana, you can let go now. The volcano is where it should be."

As they look down at her and remove their hands, they notice something about her. She has returned to her original form, but there are cracks spreading across her entire body. Kronii quickly gets on her knees in front of her. 

Kronii:" Fauna?! Are you okay?! "

Fauna:" Yeah, now I am. I'm glad I got to see them like this, before this happened."

Kronii:" What are you talking about?! What's happening to you?!"

Fauna:" It looks like all of your energy was too much for my body to handle. I'm sorry everyone. Goodbye."

Kronii stretches out her arms towards her, but her body gets reduced to dust before she could reach her.

Kronii:" FAUNA!!!! "

Tears fell from her eyes, while the rest of the girls were frozen in shock. Amelia quickly walks up to Kronii who is crying in front of the pile of dist. 

Amelia:" No, no way she's gone! She told me that killing someone like you would be impossible, so shouldn't the same apply to her?! You're both concepts, aren't you?!" 

Kronii:" I... I don't know... She wasn't killed, she died because she couldn't handle our power... "

Amelia:" B-but she said if you really died, the whole world would fall apart! So if she's dead, it should have some kind of an effect on this whole planet!" 

Just as she says that, a massive earthquake strikes the entire planet, and a rainstorm covers the skies. 

Amelia, Gura, Mumei and Sana all tear up at the sight, while the rest of the girls just swallow nervously in silence.

Amelia:" N-no, I still don't buy it!! She could just be messing with us! There's no way Fauna is dead! Kronii, can't you look into the future?! Come on, tell us she'll come back!" 

Kronii:" I-I can but..." (Her Majesty told me not to, but... Dammit Fauna!) 

Her right eye starts rapidly moving clockwise and after a few seconds, she closes her eyes and tightly clenches the ground. 

Amelia:" What's wrong?! What did you see?!"

Kronii lets out an exasperated sigh before responding. 

Kronii:" She's messing with us..." 

Amelia:" I KNEW IT!!" 

Most of the girls let out sighs of relief, while the rest simply get angry. 

Mumei:" Grrr! How dare she?!" 

Kronii:" You better come out now! The longer you do this, the more angry I'll get!!" 

The earthquakes and the rain slowly ease up, until they completely stop. Fauna's dust gets absorbed into the ground, which is followed by a huge tree quickly sprouting from the same spot. 

The front morphs and a door handle appears on it. Kronii gets up and reluctantly stretches out her hand and knocks on the door. 

Cute and soft voice:" Wh-who is it!" 

Kronii:" Oh it's I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" 

Cute and soft voice:" Wow, what an odd name!" 

Kronii:" Shut up! How could you do this?! Do you have no heart?!" 

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the cute soft voice within the tree responds. 

Fauna:" I uhhh… Just wanted to see your reaction..." 

Kronii:" Oh I'll show you my reaction, GET OUT OF THAT STUPID TREE!!" 

Fauna:" You have such a way with your words, Kronii~" 

Kronii:" Okay that's it, I'm opening the door! "

She says while putting her hand on the door handle. 

Fauna:" W-wait don't! I'm naked!"

Kronii:" Pfft yeah, as if I'd believe-"

She opens the door and stops talking upon seeing Fauna pulling her dress up, while her hair is covering her bare chest. 

She pauses when the door opens, and sees that all eyes are on her. Gura quickly covers Gawr's eyes with her hands, while Amelia covers Gura’s eyes. 

A blush spreads across Fauna's face, as she lets go of her skirt and slams the door shut. 

Fauna:" WH-WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR?!" 

Kronii:" I didn't think you were really naked, I thought you only said that so I wouldn't open it!" 

Fauna:” THEN DON’T OPEN IT!”

The rest of the girls all had a blush on their face, and remained silent until Kiara spoke up.

Kiara:" Huh, weird, I kinda thought it'd be bushy. You know, like a forest! Cause she's Nature." 

Kronii turns around with a smug look on her face. 

Kronii:" Oh it used to be!" 

Gura takes her hands off of Gawr's eyes and puts them on her ears instead. 

Gura:" Hey, knock it off! You'll corrupt Gawr!"

Gawr:" I can still hear everything! "

Gura:" Damn our Atlantian super hearing!" 

The tree behind slowly goes back into the ground and Kronii quickly turns around. 

Kronii:" HEY! Where do you think you're going?!"

She waves her hand, the tree stops moving, then comes out of the ground like before. 

Kronii:" What's wrong, too embarrassing for you? Well too bad! That's what you get for messing with us!"  she says and puts her hand on the door handle
" I'm gonna open the door again, s-so you better be dressed this time!" 

After receiving no response, she slowly opens the door and peeks inside, then opens it fully when she sees that Fauna is fully dressed. 

Fauna:" Uhhh hi... "

Kronii:" Nowhere to run now... " she says while standing in front of the door. 

Fauna:" Uhhh I-I don't really get why you're mad! I mean, it's not like I pretended to die, I really turned to dust over there! I just came back to life afterwards. D-did you think I died permanently? That's not my fault!" 

Kronii:" Don't mess with me! You said 'Goodbye' as if you were gonna die permanently! And what was with the rainstorm and earthquake, are you trying to say it was a coincidence?! And you already admitted you did it to see my reaction!! "

Fauna flinches, takes a step back, and looks away from her before responding.

Fauna:" Oh wow, did I say that? I don't really remember doing that... M-maybe it was some other cute voice coming out of a tree. 

Kronii:" Alright, you're gonna get it now!" 

As she goes inside the tree towards her, Fauna walks backwards and phases out of it, and Kronii hits her head. 

She comes out, rips the tree out of the ground and sees Fauna slowly running away. She chucks the tree behind her as if it were a simple branch and it flies into outer space.

Kronii runs and quickly catches up to her, and Fauna turns around, takes a few steps towards her, then grabs her by her cheeks and kisses her on the lips while standing on her tiptoes. Kronii gets startled by the sudden kiss and flails her arms around for a split second, until she slowly puts them onto Fauna's waist. 

Fauna slows down and eventually stops, then backs away, leaving Kronii blushing and panting. 

Kronii:" D-don't think that this is enough for me to forgi-" 

Fauna:" Shut up

She kisses her on the lips once again, then brushes her hair with one hand and places the other onto her breast. 

Kronii puts her hand onto Fauna's which is touching her breast and slowly backs out of the kiss while breathing heavily. 

Kronii:" O-okay, y-you're going too far now!" 

Fauna:" Grrr, stop complaining, I know you like it! Besides, we finally won, can't I celebrate a little?!" 

Kronii:" D-do you have to celebrate right here and now?! Just because I kissed you back then, that doesn't mean I want to keep doing it in front of everyone... "

They both slowly turn around towards the rest of the girls who were all staring at them with blushes on their faces. Amelia's covering Gura's eyes, who's also covering Gawr's eyes. 

Fauna looks back at Kronii and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, then lets go of her, and Kronii lets out a sigh of relief. 

Fauna:" Okay fine, you win! I guess we can't really celebrate properly over here hehe!"

She wraps her arms around Kronii’s and they quickly walk back to the rest of the girls. 


The girls all turn their heads and try to ignore what they just saw, and when the two return, Amelia realizes something.

Amelia:" You know, I just realized. You guys really told me nothing about your powers." 

Bae:" Nope!" 

Sana:" Yeah, but that just made things more interesting! Would be no fun if you knew everything!" 

Amelia:" Well, can't argue with that!" 

Kiara holds onto what remained of her left arm, and lets out a sigh of relief. 

Kiara:" Ah finally! I'm gonna get my left arm back soon! It's been feeling weird this entire time..." 

Amelia:" Your left arm? "

Kiara:" Yeah, it's weird. It's as if it's still there and someone is tickling it. Sometimes it feels a bit slimy too... " she says and then lets out a gasp. 
" Wait, the tickling just stopped! "

Fauna:" Umm yeah, that's pretty weird!" 

During all that, Sana spits out her limiter and puts it back onto her head, and her appearance slowly goes back to how it was.

Sana:” Guess I can go back to normal now!” 

Amelia suddenly remembers something and swallows nervously.

Amelia: (Now that I think about it… Back when Mumei was about to hit The Ancient Ones with her attack...)

GO AHEAD, NANASHI MUMEI! You, The Guardian of Civilization, will be the one to destroy it! While We will continue to live on forever!

Amelia: (Did they say that because they knew her attack wouldn't be strong enough or?... No, I'm probably just overthinking things again.)

Amelia shakes her head and her paranoid thoughts fade away.

Gawr yawns and does some stretches, then opens her mouth to speak. 

Gawr:" Alright well, I'm pretty tired so, I'm gonna go back inside your body now and take a huge nap. But don't worry, I'll come back out later! "

Gura:" Goodnight Gawr! "

Gawr simply smiles at her, then jumps and phases through her stomach. Gura shivers and puts her hand onto her stomach afterwards.

Gura:" Ugh, that felt weird..." she says, then puts her head against Amelia's shoulder.
" Ahh, I can't believe it's finally over... I think I could use some rest too..."

Amelia pats her head and then wraps her arm around her.

Amelia:" Yeah, don't worry. It's over now. You can rest." 

Right after she says that, the sky turns completely black and the girls all look up at it. 

???:" We will put you all to rest." 

The Ancient Ones, with their inner hair now resembling a universe like Sana's, come out of a portal right in front of Amelia and instantly shove their fist through her stomach, making her spit out loads of blood and her watch falls onto the ground. 

At the same time, they summon one of their huge fists, punch Gura and send her flying, and with the knuckle of the same fist, they shoot out dozens of dark purple energy beams at the rest of the girls. 

Kronii quickly hugs Fauna to protect her, while Sana does the same with Ina and Mumei to Kiara. 

Bae gets in front of everyone, puts her arms in an X shape, then leaves a portal in front of each of them. The energy blasts go into the portals, but some hit Bae, they destroy a portion of her tail and an explosion erupts, which sends everyone flying into a building behind them, and her portals disappear.

As soon as they hit the building, The Ancient Ones shoot out the Chains of Hell from their left hand and wrap up everyone from The Council with them. 

Gura screams out Amelia's name with her face full of tears. 

The Ancient Ones simply smile and lick Amelia’s blood which splattered onto their face. 

AO:” We can tell you are confused, so allow Us to explain. You were correct in your assumption that destroying Our entire body would kill us. However… You have never done that.” 

Amelia’s eyes widen and she slowly turns her head sideways, to the place where Gura was beating on The Ancient Ones when she went berserk, and she notices that something is missing. 

Amelia:" The... T-top half of their body..."

AO:" You catch on quick, Detective. That is right, We came back to life from the other half Our body which your friend cut!"

Gura's eyes widen and she gasps as she hears them say that.

Gura:" I-it's my fault?..."

Her eyes flash red for a split second and then return to being blue.

Gawr:(Gura, wh-what's going on?! I thought we killed this thing already?!)

Gura:(I-I thought so too, but they just came back a-and attacked Amelia...)

Gawr:(W-why her out of all of us... That piece of shit!...)

The Ancient Ones, while still having her arm through Amelia's stomach, smile and open their mouth to speak.

AO:" Do not be mistaken. In truth, We can come back to life using any of Our fallen body parts that are scattered all over this city. Even something as small as Our horns is enough for Us to come back within seconds. But, the moment We have been waiting for, was for Sana to put her limiter back on! "

Sana's eyes wide upon hearing that. 

Sana:" Dammit... I shouldn't have..."

AO:" How many of Our body parts do you think are on this planet? It does not matter, because… Right after We broke out of your dimension during your first assault, as a precaution, We have left Our body parts all over this Universe!”

While struggling to breathe, tears fell from Amelia’s eyes, and she clenches her fist, only to release it almost immediately.

AO:” Now then, Amelia Watson. We will not finish you off. Try not to die while We are killing all of your friends! "

Gura materializes her trident in her right hand and clenches it tightly. 

Gura:" ARGHH I don't care anymore! I don't care how strong they got or how many body parts they have laying around, I'm not gonna just sit here after they did that to Ame! Gawr! "

Gawr:(I'm here!) 

Gura:(Can we get into that form again?!) 

Gawr:(I don't think so... We're both too worn out! But I'll still help in any way I can!)

While blue energy is surrounding Gura's body, a red energy envelopes her on top of it. She lunges towards The Ancient Ones and they look at her and smile. 

AO:" It appears we have Our first volunteer." 

Amelia:" N-no... Gura..." 

They point the palm of their left hand toward her and she slows down while moving her trident in front of her, ready to block an attack.

Without moving from the spot, The Ancient Ones stretch out their left arm toward her and in an instant pierce her chest and rip her heart out. She spits out loads of blood, and as they crush her heart, the energy surrounding her body disappears. She tries to keep holding onto her trident, but she drops it. 

Gura:" A-Ame..." 

Gawr:(Gura...) 

They pull their arm out as Gura's body drops onto the ground, their stretched out arm returns.

AO:" This is only the beginning, Amelia Watson. True despair...

They speak while slowly pulling their arm out of her stomach, then pause and squint when they notice Amelia smiling. The Ancient Ones continue and Amelia opens her mouth at the same time as them. 

Amelia & AO:" Is about to start. "

As The Ancient Ones completely take out their arm, Amelia quickly grabs their hand, squeezes it and rips their hand off, with loads of purple blood bursting from it afterwards. 

Shock flows through their entire body, and their eyes widen at the sight.

AO:(Wh-what is this?! B-blood?! We are bleeding?! And We… Cannot regenerate?!?!)

Amelia drops their hand to the ground, and they quickly look up at her to see a huge smile on her face. 

They instantly back away from her and right as they do that, a massive beam of cylindrical white light surrounds her. 

As soon as the white light hit the ground, all of the Chains of Hell got cut and the girls were all set free. They slowly pick themselves back up and while most are in complete utter shock, Kronii simply smiles at the sight. 

The light slowly dissipates and Amelia is revealed in a new form. 

The first thing that catches everyone’s eyes are massive pure white Angel-like wings that sprout out of her back, ripping the back of her white shirt open. Her hair now goes down to her knees, with the inner part now having the colors of a rainbow, while the outer is still blonde. Above her head floats a triangular rainbow halo, which is also mingled into portions of her hair.

This new Amelia holds Gura in her arms, who’s wearing Amelia’s coat, while having no wounds on her body underneath it. She slowly opens her eyes and looks Amelia into hers, noticing rainbows in them. 

Gura:” A-Ame… Is it really you?” 

Amelia:” Who are you?”

Gura, without any hesitation, smiles and hugs her.

Gura:” Idiot. I know it’s you!” 

Amelia:” Gawr. Is Gawr okay too?” 

She backs away slightly, with her eyes now red.

Gawr:” Yeah, I’m here…”

Amelia:” I asked if you’re okay, not if you’re here.” 

Gawr:” Well, I’m fine obviously! Sheesh, you ruined the moment!” 

Amelia simply giggles, and as she takes a step forward, she instantly appears in front of the rest of the girls, and slowly puts Gura down.

Everyone from The Council, except for Kronii, kneels before her. 

Amelia:” Why do you not kneel, Ouro Kronii?”

Kronii:” Cause I know it’s you, idiot! Your interaction with Gura made it obvious. But I gotta admit, you really nailed Her Majesty there.”

The rest of The Council slowly get up, while still confused.

Sana:” So, y-you’re not Her Majesty?”

Amelia:” I’m not, but you can keep kneeling if you want!” 

Sana:” Does that mean she gave you her powers?...” 

Amelia:” I’ll explain later. Right now, there’s something I need to get rid of first.” 

She turns around and slowly walks towards The Ancient Ones, who are still frozen in shock. She stops when she notices her watch on the ground. She picks it up and puts it around her neck, wearing it like a necklace. She then points her right hand at the sky and it opens up . A  massive white sword with seven seals on it falls from it and digs into the ground in front of her.

The sword glows as she takes it out, and a white glow surrounds her entire body afterwards. 

She slowly raises the sword and points the tip towards The Ancient Ones, which makes them flinch. 

Amelia:” The Ancient Ones. Today will be… The last day of your life.” 

AO:” ?̸̹̹̆̔͑̅̕͝!̴͇̟͉̽?̶̧̪̺̬͔͚̊̎̀͐͌͒͋̎!̷̨̜̱̮̠͉́̍?̴̢͇͊͗̐́́̓̊!̴͇̇̌̿̆̀̚̚?̴̛̦͒̅̈́ͅ!̸̣̺̤̝͕̮̙̜̄̒̒?̵̧̛̠̂̈́̋̒̈́͝!̶̢̺̙̼̓̓̋̍?̸̢̛̫̣̟͉̗̤̈́̋!̷̼̣̮͎̜̳̺͎̑?̷̡̪̏̍̕ͅ!̵̨̧͈̠̤̱̰͕̲̿͘?̷̲͊̒̎̏͗̅̏͋!̸͈͐?̷̛͔̞͙̩̻̙̯̿̾̉̿͂͐͛!̵̡̺̈́̈́̈́̐?̸̨͎̪̹͔̉́͌͑̌̅̉̇!̵̖͇̲̊̂͂̐̈͗̊͒͘?̴̢̩̼̥̬̪͍̼̎̀!̷̳̜̀?̶̳͙̙̩̞̱̌͜!̸̨̧̳͖̰̭̩̝̯̍̎̌̏́?̶̢̲̳͙̮͙̘̇̀̍͋̏!̵̪̥͓̀͂͜͝ 

 

 

To Be Continued...


MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMEGA!!! 

AAAAAAAAHHH THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY HERE!!! YESS!!! I was so hyped for it the entire time! It feels so good. Honestly, sometimes I would just randomly think about the fact that you had absolutely NO IDEA what I was gonna throw at you, and it made me smile so hard . And smh, some of you mfs really thought Gawr was gonna die LMAO! We can't have a good ending without Gawr! And she can't die, she hasn't even sang Reflect yet! 

Oh and, my artist friend got sick, so yeah, that's why this chapter took a bit. I fixed all three parts of Chapter 4 in the meantime and I actually just finished this chapter too! I sure hope it was worth the wait, cause MAN, I've never been more hyped about anything like this. I actually had another drawing in mind, where Amelia is pulling the sword out of the ground, but some major mistakes were made, so we just scrapped it. But I think this is good enough! 

I'm really looking forward to reading all of your reactions, you all better comment this time! ALL OF YOU!!!! I also noticed a drop in favorites, so this chapter better fix that!


PS. I noticed that the handle of the sword is actually way smaller in the first picture only today. Artist friend is gonna try to fix it, but I couldn't wait any longer! But yeah, a different version will be posted both here and for the cover photo eventually! 
PSS. He doesn't want to fix it lmao. So yeah, I'll try to find someone else to do it, no idea when that will be though.

6