Chapter 22, Part 1: With You By My Side
160 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the girls were watching Bae reroll the dice, Gawr Gura gets her tail out of Amelia’s hands, backs away and then jumps out of the couch, which makes it shake a little. She turns towards the rest of the girls with her eyebrows furrowed. 

Gawr Gura:" Alright, that's it! What are we doing here just sitting around?! They'll be back any minute now and they'll bring The Ancient Ones with them! Everyone, get off that stupid couch!"

Mumei:" … Or what?"

Gawr Gura:"... Dude, I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than you. No, scratch that, I'm the strongest one here now! So you better get off, or I'm throwing you all away along with the couch!"

Kiara:" Aww man... "

The girls all reluctantly get off the couch and stand next to her. Gawr Gura grabs the couch with one hand, then throws it into outer space. 

Calli:" She really threw the couch... "

Gawr Gura:" Yeah, and I'm getting rid of this shit too! "

She slashes the air in front of her, and a stream of water bursts out and washes away the table with all the snacks and drinks.

Mumei:" Hey! Kids in Africa could've eaten that table!"

Gawr Gura:" Yeah well, too ba- wait, what?"

Amelia taps Gawr Gura on her shoulder and she turns around. 

Amelia:” Uhhhh Gura? What’s up? You got a plan or something?”

Gawr Gura:” Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I just wouldn’t feel right if I just sat here while they did all the work. I want to do something too! And I know just the thing!” 

She runs off and makes some distance between her and Fauna, then gets on her knees.

Gawr Gura:” I assume that they’re not gonna just fire that attack instantly, right? Well, someone has to make sure that The Ancient Ones stay within the range of this volcano, and that’s what I’ll do!” 

Amelia:” Ohhh I see! (Although, I’m pretty sure Sana could just hold them off with gravity, it’s cute that she still wants to be involved.)

Amelia runs up to her and gets on her knees next to her.

Amelia:” I’ll be by your side, Gawr Gura!” 

Gawr Gura blushes upon hearing her words, then quickly shakes her head and snaps out of it. 

Gawr Gura:” Oh uhh sure! I-if you want I guess!” 


A few minutes later. 

The girls continue to watch the holographic screen, then Kiara turns to look at Gawr Gura’s determination, and lets out a sigh as she looks down at the ground. 

Kiara:” Man, this sucks. I don’t have any powers right now, I can’t do anything to help even if I wanted to…”

Calli:” If it makes you feel any better, I have powers, but I still feel useless.” 

Mumei:” I could say the same. At least Gura has that thing where she gets stronger when she hits someone, but there’s no way I can catch up to The Ancient Ones now…” 

Fauna, who was looking down at the ground with lifeless eyes up until now, suddenly goes back to normal and she looks up.

Fauna:” Don’t worry everyone, you’re all valuable here! Believe it or not, doing this attack isn’t easy for me, but you’re all giving me the strength that I need! So keep your heads up high, your role isn’t done yet!”

Fauna’s words put a smile on everyone’s faces and they all get closer to her. 

Mumei:” Yeah, go Fauna!!” 

Kiara:” You really know how to make someone feel better!”

Fauna:” It’s one of my specialties heh~”

Everyone looks up, and as a portal opens up above the volcano, the holographic screen disappears. The Ancient Ones, while wielding their sword, fall out of the portal and then stop themselves mid air right away. As soon as Gawr Gura spots them, she slams her palms against the ground and a stream of water bursts out and completely surrounds the volcano. 

Gawr phases out the top half of her body through their stomach, and the left side of her hair turns completely white. Gura’s eyes widen, as the right side of her hair turns white too, and her tail, along with the shark fin, turn completely blue. 

Gura:” Gawr?! What are you doing?!” she says and Gawr turns her head around. 

Gawr:” Heh, were of one mind and yet, you still couldn’t tell what I was thinking? I’m gonna go beat them up! You stay here and keep the water wall up!”

Gura:” What, no! I can’t do this without you!” 

Gawr:” Yes, you can!!” she says as she turns towards the water wall.
“ Amelia will help!”

Gawr jumps out of her body straight into the water and Gura is left confused at her last words. 

Gura:” Huh? Amelia will…?”

The water wall slightly weakens, then Amelia lets out a gasp and stands up. She hugs Gura from behind, with her chest rubbing against the part of her back above her shark fin, then she wraps her arms around her stomach. 

Amelia:” Come Gura, you can do it!!” 

The moment she says that, Gura gets a slight blush on her face, her hair becomes completely blue and the water wall juts out all the way into outer space. 

Gawr peeks out of the other side of the water wall to look at The Ancient Ones, then smiles upon seeing the water rise up. 

Gawr:” Oi, cunt!” 

The Ancient Ones look at her, but do not move. Gawr comes out with her fists clenched and red shark-head energy surrounding them. She unleashes a barrage of punches at their stomach, which does them no damage. She keeps punching, faster and faster until she notices that her punches started pushing them back a bit and she stops. She backs away slightly, then closes in and punches them in the stomach with both fists at the same time, which pushes them all the way to the other side of the water wall.

Gawr:” HAH! Shouldn’t have let me punch you, idiot!” she says with a smug look on her face. 

The Ancient Ones clench their teeth in anger for a split second, then they calm down. 

AO:” You believe you have caught up to Us, do you? We will show you just how wrong you are.” 

They disappear and she looks up right away, to see them rushing down towards her, while swinging their dark purple energy covered sword at her. 

Gawr:(Crap, they’re too fast!) 

She raises her right hand out in front of her as if she’s going to grab her trident, but before she could materialize it, The Ancient Ones reach her. However, their attack gets stopped by the side of Bae’s arm, and their sword rips her detached sleeves. She smiles and then kicks them away, with their feet dragging across the air.

Bae:” Tch, one of my sleeves is ruined! Guess they both gotta go now.” 

She takes off both of her sleeves and drops them into the volcano below her. Gawr puts her hand down and gets a smirk upon seeing Bae in front of her. 

Gawr:” Took you long enough!” 


A minute ago, on the other side. 

After having pushed The Ancient Ones down the portal and closed it, the three turn towards Clone Fauna.

Kronii:” So uhhh, what do we do with this clone now?” 

Sana:” Good question…” 

The clone gets startled by the three and backs away slightly. 

Clone Fauna:” Y-you’re not gonna kill me, are you?!”

Kronii:” What?! No way! I wouldn’t be able to do it even if Fauna told me to…” 

Bae:” Alright then, step aside, I’ll do it.” 

Bae points her palm at her and charges a red energy blast in front of it. The clone flinches and closes her eyes, and Kronii quickly gets between her and Bae. 

Kronii:” HEY! Don’t kill her! L-let’s just bring her to Fauna and she’ll figure out what to do with her, okay?!”

Bae slowly puts her hand down while looking at her blankly.

Bae:” Man, I'm starting to think you actually like this clone now…” 

Kronii:" SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FAUNA, I CAN'T HELP IT!!"

The clone opens her eyes and jumps towards Kronii, who then catches her in her arms and holds her like a princess.

Clone Fauna:” My hero!” 

Kronii:” Okay, you’re really pushing it now!” 

Bae opens another one of her portals and they all fly into it, then end up outside of the huge water wall. Sana looks around, as if she’s looking for something high in the sky.

Sana:(That’s odd, I’m getting a weird feeling from up there… Oh well, it’s probably nothing!) 

They all hear loud punching noises coming from inside the water wall. 

Bae:" Looks like Gawr is already fighting them. Alright, I'll go in and hold them off together with her, and you guys go help Fauna with her attack! "

Kronii:" Uhhh you and Gawr? Seriously? "

Bae:" Yes, now go!" 


Bae backs away and stands next to Gawr, then turns towards her. 

Bae:" So, you knew I was gonna come here?" 

Gawr:" Well, you kept saying how you're gonna keep beating them up, so it was obvious. But uhhh, is there any other reason you're not helping them over there instead?"

Bae:" Those three don't need my help, I may just end up making things worse instead. And I guess I figured that you wouldn't just sit by and watch and would want to fight too. So I thought it would be cool if you and I teamed up! "

Gawr:" Oh uhhh I-I guess it's kinda cool or something! " she says while blushing slightly and her tail wiggles.

The Ancient Ones clench their teeth in anger at the sight of them talking.

AO:(These two. They are talking as if We are not even here. The rat We could understand, but that shark… She is far too confident!)

They rush towards her and swing their sword down at her and she quickly blocks it with the side of her arm. The sword grinds against her arm, and she quickly pushes it away, then does an uppercut to their face. Bae closes in and punches them in the face right away, and Gawr swings her tail huge at their stomach and pushes them away to the other side of the water wall. 

Bae then turns towards Gawr.

Bae:” Wait, did you seriously catch up to The Ancient Ones by punching them a few times back then?”

Gawr:” Well, I wouldn’t say a few times! It was like thousands of hits per second! But yeah, pretty much!”

Bae:” … Yep, that sounds balanced!”

Gawr:” Hey, at least I didn’t catch up to them by getting hugged by someone!” 

Bae pauses for a few seconds, then lets out a gasp.

Bae:” Wait, you mean Gura?! She caught up to them too?!” 

Gawr:” Yup! Check this out!”

She rushes at The Ancient Ones, grabs them by their head, then shoves them into the water wall. She lets go of them, quickly returns next to Bae, and as The Ancient Ones back away from the water, the top half of their body is now gone.

Gawr:” See? Gura’s water did that, which means she caught up to them too!”

As she says that, she hears Gura’s voice in her head.

Gura:(Hey Gawr! How did you know?! About Ame…) 

Gawr:(Oh well, I kinda just took a guess. My powers are all based on something negative. Anger, hatred, bloodlust... I also get stronger by hurting others, but you get stronger by being hurt. So I thought, maybe another aspect of our strength is the opposite of the other. I thought, maybe love can make you stronger too! And if that’s the case, Amelia is the best person you could receive it from!)

Gura’s eyes widened for a split second upon hearing that, then she got a smirk on her face along with a little blush. 

Gura:(Y-you’re right about Ame… But ummm… There’s actually one more person I’d like to receive it from…)

Gura’s words make Gawr freeze for a moment, and as The Ancient Ones rush towards her, she doesn’t move. Bae closes in on them and punches them away from her, then continues punching them around afterwards. 

Gawr gets a smug look on her face before responding to Gura.

Gawr:(Oh you mean mom? Or dad? Don’t think there’s anything I can do about that right now…) Gura remains silent and Gawr lets out a gasp before continuing.
(No, don’t tell me… Bloop?!) 

Gura:(Grrr! You know that’s not who I meant!) she says while pouting.

Gawr:(Kidding! I knew that! Love you Gura!) 

The moment she says that, another layer of water bursts out on the outer part of the water wall, all the way into outer space instantaneously, making the whole water wall thicker. 

Amelia looks up at it as it bursts up, while continuing to hug Gura tightly. 

Amelia:” Woah, more water came out!” she says, then notices Gura’s huge tail moving about.
“ Hmmm, would it help if I rubbed your tail? Would even more water come out then?!”

Gura:” Not now Ame!”

Amelia:” Sorry!”

While blocking a sword hit with the side of her arm, Bae raises her arm up and pushes the sword away, then hits The Ancient Ones with a knife-hand on their shoulder and sends them flying downwards, then turns towards Gawr.

Bae:” Oi! You good? You just froze up there…”

Gawr:” Yeah, I was just talking to someone.” 

Gawr backs away into the water wall, and just as The Ancient Ones stopped themselves from falling further, she emerges from the water in front of them and rushes towards them. She does an uppercut to their face, which shoots them up towards Bae, who backs away and then gets closer and does a roundhouse kick and sends them towards the water. Gawr comes out of the water The Ancient Ones are going towards, and kicks them with her knee to their stomach which sends them flying upwards, and Bae flies up below them and kicks them in their back, shooting them up even further. 

Gawr:” So uhhh, you gonna use that weapon of yours or?”

Bae:” Are you gonna use your trident?”

Gawr:” I’m not using it if you’re not using your weapon!”

Bae:” Well, I’m not using mine unless you’re using yours!” 

The Ancient Ones rush down while they’re talking and both of them close in on them and punch them in the face at the same time, which breaks their horns and pushes them away.

Gawr:” I guess we’ll just keep using our arms and legs then!”

Bae:” Looks like it!” 


A few minutes ago

Sana and Kronii, along with Clone Fauna in her arms, fly over to Fauna and she immediately furrows her eyebrows in anger upon seeing them.

Fauna:" OKAY, NOW YOU REALLY CROSSED THE LINE! What is she even still doing here?! "

Kronii:" Wh-why are you asking me, she's your clone! What were we supposed to do, just leave her over there?!"

Fauna:" I wouldn't care if you did! And why are you holding her like that?! Just get her off already!!"

Kronii:" It wasn't on purpose, she just jumped at me! "

Kronii slowly puts the clone down and she nervously looks at Fauna. 

Clone Fauna:" Uhhh please don't hurt me... "

Fauna:" Just get in here before I turn you into a tree!"

Clone Fauna:" Okay, but promise you'll make me again later? We could maybe even... "

She crouches next to her and whispers in her ear, then both of them blush while shifting their eyes towards Kronii.

Fauna:"... I'll think about it... "

Clone Fauna giggles while looking at Kronii, then slowly phases into Fauna’s body until she’s completely gone.

Kronii:" Uhhh, what will you be thinking about, if I may ask?"

Fauna:" It's a secret~"

Kiara lets out an exasperated sigh and puts her hand on her forehead. 

Kiara:" Can you two not flirt for like, A SECOND?! "

Fauna:" Y-you're just jealous! But uhh sure, let's just get on with the attack! " 

Sana:" So, how do we help with the attack, exactly? "

Kronii:" We just gotta give Fauna some of our energy!"

She walks up behind her and places her palm against her back. Sana then gets next to Kronii and does the same. 

Sana:" I get it now! I'll lend you my cosmic energy!"

Kronii:" And I'll give you energy from the Time Tree!"

As both of them place their palms against her, her hair floats up and the inner part of it changes into that of a universe, just like Sana's hair. 

The volcanos at top of her head turn to dust and two small trees sprout instead of them. Tiny branches spread out, each of them having multiple blue icicle-shaped crystals coming from them.

Amelia turns towards Fauna to see her in yet again, another new form. 

Amelia:" I KNEW YOU HAD ANOTHER FORM!"

Fauna:" But I didn't know!" 

Kronii lets out a little giggle at her remark.

Kronii:" Honestly, I had a feeling this might happen. As long as you have the energy, you can get a form that reflects it. But man, you're way cooler than I expected! "

Sana:” Yeah, my hair looks awesome on you! The little time trees on your head look so cool too!” 

Kronii:” Hey, you’re like a Time-Space Goddess now!” 

Fauna blushes more and more at their compliments and she closes her eyes in her embarrassment.

Fauna:” I-I uhhh appreciate the compliments… But I can’t concentrate like this!” 

Sana:” Oh sorry!” 

Kronii:” Come on now, the compliments should be motivating you!”

Fauna:” They are motivating, but it’s still hard to focus… E-especially when it’s y-you, Kronii…” 

Kronii gets a slight blush on her face, then clears her throat before responding.

Kronii:” Alright, I get it! We’ll just keep giving you our energy and cheering you on silently from now on.”

Fauna takes a deep breath and her blush slowly disappears, as she relaxes her body and keeps her eyes closed.

The entire volcano changes from having red-orange cracks in it, into having light blue-purple ones instead. The cracks pulsate and spread out further, until an entire layer off of the volcano breaks and it now looks completely different than before. 

While still holding the shape of a volcano, both its exterior and interior now appear to be holding countless sphere-shaped universes, along with an immeasurable amount of icicle-shaped light blue crystals, simply floating about. The lava that used to be at the bottom of the volcano, changes into rainbow colored energy whirlpool. 

The three within the volcano stop fighting upon seeing its transformation, then Bae and Gawr look at one another.

Bae:” Uhhhh maybe we should use our weapons now!”

Gawr:” Sounds good!” 

Gawr materializes her trident in her right hand and as Bae raises her arm into the air, a huge double headed hammer materializes in it. Its handle is red, while the heads are black, with countless spikes coming from both sides. She holds it with one hand and rests it against her shoulder.

The Ancient Ones stare down at what used to be a simple volcano, not paying attention to Bae and Gawr.

AO:(So, this was their plan all along. This attack is surely weaker than Sana’s final attack, but even so, if it hits Us head on…) 

Gawr notices The Ancient Ones not paying attention to them and her eye twitches.

Gawr:" OI, CUNT! "

She rushes towards them and while holding her trident with one hand, she swings it at them. They block her attack with their sword, and Gawr immediately grabs the trident with her other hand and swings it down, which pushes them downward.

Bae appears below them and while holding her hammer with both hands, she hits them in their stomach and sends them flying upwards. As they stop themselves, they look at Bae's weapon and notice that the spikes on it are gone, then look down and see them stuck in their stomach. The spikes all explode which creates a massive smoke cloud. 

Gawr looks at Bae as she's flying up towards her. 

Gawr:" Hey, you never used those rockets against me!" 

Bae:" Well, I thought it'd be mean. I wasn't actually trying to kill you, remember?" 

Gawr:" Fair enough I guess.. Man, after what happened between us, I never thought we’d be fighting side by side…”

Bae:” Yeah, and I never thought I’d be fighting!” 

The smile on her face slowly fades as she’s turning towards her and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion. 

Gawr:” … What?”

Bae:” I don’t really get to fight things… Fighting you was actually my first fight!” 

Gawr:” … So, no fighting experience and yet you still won… Great!” 

Bae:” Well, I’m kinda the strongest Council member and second strongest thing in existence so, you didn’t really stand a chance, no offense. But, if it makes you feel any better… If we had a rematch right now, you’d probably win.”

Gawr immediately lets out a gasp upon hearing that and her huge tail starts wagging. 

Gawr:” WHAT?! REALLY?!” 

Bae:” I mean, you wouldn’t be able to kill me of course, but as long as I don’t take off my limiter, you’d probably win the fight.” 

Gawr:” … I’LL TAKE IT!” 

As the smoke above them clears up the two can see The Ancient Ones regenerating their body from countless holes. They stretch out their arm and a portal appears next to it, and Gawr gets a huge smile on her face upon seeing it. A second portal appears next to Fauna, and the girls turn to look at it. 

Sana:” A portal? Do they think I can’t get rid of cause I’m helping Fauna or somethi-” 

Before she could finish her sentence, just as The Ancient Ones were about to go in it, both portals disappeared, leaving some of them confused. 

Gawr:” HAH! I’ve been waiting for you to try to use one of your shitty portals!” 


A few moments before The Ancient Ones returned

Gawr Gura is waiting on her knees with Amelia next to her, when a thought came to her.

Gawr Gura:” OH! I got an idea!” 

She shoves her hand in her pocket and takes out Bloop, who was within his bubble. She throws him high into the sky above the volcano and the bubble bursts, releasing Bloop in his true massive form once again.

Gawr Gura:” OI!! Bloop!! I have a mission for you! It’s a long story, but The Ancient Ones will be here soon and we’re gonna put an end to them! I want you to eat their portals whenever they try to use them!” 

Bloop:” The Hell are you on about?!” 

Gawr Gura:” Oh I know! You should eat the fabric of time and space again! That way they won’t see you!” 

Bloop:” So, you made me go back into the bubble, you still haven’t killed the cunt, and now you’re asking for my help again? But alright whatever, I’ll do it. And I’m only doing this because their portals taste good!” 

Bloop takes a bite out of the fabric of time and space and goes inside the hole he created.


Bae looks up high and sees the massive hole in reality.

Bae:” Okay, how did we NOT notice that?!” 

Gawr:” Well, I threw him so high up so it wouldn’t be noticed. But I doubt that space woman didn’t notice anything…” 

Two massive Sana’s arms appear at the hole and they grab each end of it and then close it. 

Sana:'' So that’s what that weird feeling was! It’s that huge fish flying around in another dimension!” 

Gawr giggles while looking up at The Ancient Ones, who just failed to get inside their portal.

Gawr:” Of course, I know that space woman can take care of your portals, but I just wanted to bring Bloop out again, since I know how scared of him you were before!” 

Bae raises her free arm into the air and thousands of portals appear all around The Ancient Ones. She makes one in front of her, flies into it then keeps going in and out of the portals around them. 

Bae:" Remember when you did this? Doesn't feel good to be on the receiving end of it, does it?!" 

She comes out of one from above them, and rushes down, then hits them downward with her hammer, which completely destroys their head.

Gawr looks up at The Ancient Ones as they're falling down. 

Gawr:" Hey, I can do that too!"

She dashes in and out of the water around the volcano, while The Ancient Ones are falling further down. She comes out of the water and flies up towards them, then swings her trident and shoots then upwards. Right after doing that, she goes back into the water and Bae goes into one of her portals. They both come out at the opposite side of The Ancient Ones and swing their weapons toward them while holding them with both hands.

The hammer and the trident collide while piercing through their body, which creates a massive shockwave and a huge ball of red energy with black lighting circling it forms between them. The ball slightly expands and then explodes, sending the two flying in the opposite directions, and spreads the water wall out for a few seconds. 

The two regain their balance and fly toward each other then swallow nervously.

Gawr:” Okay, that was totally AWESOME, but it would be REALLY awkward if we accidentally killed them!” 

Bae:” Uhhhh th-they’re still alive! I hope!” 

After the explosion dissipates, the only thing left of The Ancient Ones is one foot and their hand, wielding a broken sword. The two let out a sigh of relief upon seeing them, and they regenerate their entire body within seconds. 

As soon as they regenerate, they rush towards Gawr, swing their sword at her and cut her in half and Bae lets out a gasp. Her two halves remain frozen in air for a moment, before turning into water and falling down. 

Bae gets a smirk on her face upon seeing her turn into water, then hits The Ancient Ones with her hammer and sends them flying and as they’re going towards the water, Gawr comes out of it with a dropkick to their face.  

Gawr:” What’s wrong rat, were you worried about me?~” she says with a smug look on her face.

Bae:” Of course I was worried! Sheesh, could’ve given me a little heads up that that was just a clone!” 

Gawr:” Oh uhhh i-it technically wasn’t a clone. I just switched my body with a clone. I left a few inside the water wall.” she said quietly while blushing. 

Bae:” Ooooh that’s smart! Alright, let’s keep beating them up! I doubt we have much time left!” 

The two rush towards The Ancient Ones and continue to use their weapons, legs and arms to shoot them towards the other. 


While the three are fighting, the energy whirlpool inside the volcano spins faster and faster. More universes and timelines manifest inside the volcano, to the point that it’s completely filled with them. 

Fauna remains focused with her eyes closed and looking down at the ground. She suddenly opens her eyes and looks up. 

Fauna:” Your Majesty! Our attack is almost ready! Can we name it after you?!” 

Sana:” Ohhh good idea Fauna!” 

Kronii, Fauna and Sana can now hear a voice in their heads. 

???:” This attack is far too weak to have my name in it.”

The three of them pout at the words they just heard. 

Sana:” Oh come on Your Majesty! Don’t be like that!”

Kronii:” The name would sound so cool!” 

???:” I do like cool things… Very well. You may use my name for your attack, just this once.” 

A smile spreads across all of their faces.

Fauna:” We won’t disappoint you!” 

After this, Fauna and Sana can no longer hear Her Majesty’s voice, but Kronii can. 

???:” Ouro Kronii.”

Kronii:( Your Majesty?)

???:” After you release this attack… Do not look into the future.” 

Kronii:( … Understood) 


While they’re passing The Ancient Ones to each other, Gawr looks down and notices the change in the attack, then stops moving. Bae hits them with her hammer and she makes her spikes explode within them once again, then flies over to Gawr. 

Gawr:” Looks like their attack is almost ready. Time for you to go, rat.”

Bae:” Huh, what do you mean?”

Gawr:” You said it yourself, I’m stronger than you now. I’ll keep fighting them until the end, and you get out of here. You’ll only be getting in my way.” 

Bae:” What are you saying?! Even if you’re stronger, the two of us are still better than-” she stops talking and she lets out a gasp before continuing.
“ No, don’t tell me you plan to-” 

Gawr stops her before she could finish her sentence. 

Gawr:” Don’t try to stop me. I’ve made up my mind. And ra- No… Bae. It was fun fighting with you. Goodbye.

Just as Bae is about to respond, Gawr swings her massive tail at her and sends her flying out of the volcano through the water wall, and she lands onto the ground next to Amelia and Gura. 

Gura:” Bae?! What happened? Where’s Gawr?!” 

Bae:” She… Stayed in there. She said she’ll continue fighting them by herself.” 

Gura:” AND YOU’RE LETTING HER?! DO SOMETHING!” 

Bae:” … She must have some kind of a plan. I doubt she’ll let herself get killed.” (Even with what you said to me… I don’t believe you, Gawr.)

Gura simply swallows nervously while turning towards the the volcano.

The Ancient Ones rush towards Gawr and swing their sword at her, and she blocks it with her trident.

Gawr:” Just you and me now, cunt!” 

She swings her trident down to push them away, and closes in on them to attack again. They block it with their sword and as dark purple energy surrounds it, they swing it down and slice her in two along with her trident, but she turns to water once again. 

She comes at them from above and swings her trident down and they block it, but she still pushes them downward until they stop themselves.

Gawr:” HAH! With all this water around me, you’ll never know which one is the real me and which one is just a water clone!” 

The two continue their clash while moving all over the inside of the water wall. Gawr covers her entire body, along with her trident,  in red energy and The Ancient Ones do the same with them and their sword with dark purple energy.

As time is running short, Gura gets nervous. 

Gura:(Gawr! What are you doing in there?! You don’t have much time left, get out as fast as possible!!)

Gawr:(Sorry Gura, no can do. I’m not leaving. This is goodbye.)

Gura:(Goodbye?! W-what are you saying?! Are you planning to go down with them?!)

Gawr:(It’s better this way, Gura. My existence was a mistake. An anomaly. Someone like me was never supposed to exist. And soon, I won’t.)

Tears form in Gawr’s eyes as she speaks, while for Gura, they’re already streaming down her face. 

Gura:(Gawr, no! Even if that’s true, that doesn’t mean you should die! You exist right now, even if we don’t know why, the fact that you do is enough proof that you are supposed to exist! Come on, just stop messing around and get out!) 

Gawr:(None of that matters, because I don’t want to exist anymore. Besides, you should be glad. I’d only be getting in your way after all. With you and Amelia. Don’t act like you haven’t thought about it. How could you two be happy together if I’m constantly there? I can leave your body now, but I still can’t go too far away from you. I’d be ruining everything for you two. So be happy Gura. Be happy without me. You deserve it, cause I sure as hell don’t.) 

Gura:(NO! Of course you deserve to be happy! And I don’t care even if you get in our way, this isn’t the answer! We’ll figure something out! Please Gawr! I can’t… I CAN’T BE HAPPY WITHOUT YOU!!) 

Gawr:(DAMMIT! Why do you care about me so much?! I’m just a manifestation of your bloodlust, you don’t need me! I shouldn’t exist, I shouldn’t be able to talk like this to you, I shouldn’t have a physical body like this, and yet… Even though I shouldn’t exist, you still…)

As tears fall down her cheeks, her attacks get visibly weaker and slower. 

Gura turns to Bae with her face full of tears.

Gura:” Bae, please do something! She’s not listening to me! At this rate, she’s going to…”

Bae:” I…” (Can I even do anything?... She could just kick me out again… Gawr…) 

Gura:” Dammit, if you won’t, then I will!” 

As Gura is about to let go of the ground and jump up, Bae quickly puts her hand on her shoulder and stops her.

Bae:” Wait, don’t!! Your water wall is what’s keeping her alive right now! I don’t know what she’s telling you, but if you get rid of it, she’ll definitely die! Just keep the water wall up and trust her!”

Gura:” How… How can I trust her with all these things she’s saying to me?…” 

Amelia gets tears in her eyes as well, at the state of the two sharks. She hugs Gura even tighter than before.

Amelia:” Everything will be okay, Gura… There’s no way Gawr will die!” 

Fauna grips onto the ground tightly while clenching her teeth.

Fauna:” Gura! I’m sorry, but I can’t hold the attack in much longer! If Gawr wants to live, she needs to get out now!” 

Gura looks at Fauna and then quickly back at the volcano.

Gura:” GAWR!! PLEASE!! DON’T DO THIS!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!” 

Gawr:(Talking out loud now, huh? You’re so annoying! Just let me die in peace!) 

Gura continues screaming out her name while she struggles to fight. The Ancient Ones push her away with their sword, then summon one of their huge black fists and punch her with it, then rush towards the water. Gawr backs away into it and comes out in front of them while swinging her trident down and they block it.

Gawr:” YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” 

As the whirlpool underneath them spins faster and glows brighter, Gawr wraps her massive tail around The Ancient Ones to keep them at bay.

Fauna looks up at Kronii and Sana and the two nod at her, before looking back towards the volcano.

Kronii, Fauna & Sana:” OMEGA RAY BURST!!!!” 

As they yell out the attack name, the universes and timelines inside the volcano all glow brightly and a massive rainbow energy beam bursts out of the whirlpool. As it reaches outer space, it gets sucked into nothingness, until it gradually disappears.

Gura yells out Gawr’s name one last time upon seeing the attack get fired.

To Be Continued…


Whew, this chapter ended up being way longer than I expected! Again! I actually planned to post this for my birthday on December 8th, but I didn't make it. Well, to be exact, I originally wanted to post the second part for my birthday. I started writing for it on my phone whenever I wasn't home in advance, and I wrote the current chapters on my computer. But yeah, that didn't happen so I wanted this one to come out for my birthday and that didn't happen either. It's kinda annoying cause I've planned this for a while now, but at least the chapters came out at their best, and aren't a rushed mess. Besides, there's some art that I absolutely NEED for part 2 and my artist isn't done yet. 

So yeah, I actually wrote a huge amount for part 2 in advance and it shouldn't take me long to finish, but I still need to wait for the art! Hopefully it won't take more than a week!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I did! A lot happened in it, and again, it ended up longer than expected! I'm satisfied, I prefer when the chapters are a bit longer honestly. Well, I'll see you soon, look forward to the next part! Because it's one of my absolute favorite chapters that I've been thinking about before I even started writing the story! :D

Follow on twitter btw http://twitter,com/XDEnjoyer777

5