Chapter 21: Chaotic Dice
109 8 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon seeing Sana get head patted, Bae and Kronii jut out of their couch. 

Kronii:” Hey, Her Majesty is patting Sana’s head!”

Bae:” Okay, that’s it! We need to get in on this!”

They fly past Fauna and she looks up at them as Bae points her palm outward. 

Fauna:” Wait, what do I do now?!” 

Kronii quickly turns around and looks at her. 

Kronii:” Oh, you just keep doing your thing! Don’t worry, we won’t kill The Ancient Ones and we’ll tell Sana the plan!” 

Fauna:” Okay, got it! Oh just one more thing!”

From the ground next to Fauna, emerges another version of her, except one that’s in her original form. 

Fauna:” Take this Fauna clone with you. She won’t be of much help, but she’ll tell you when I’m ready!” 

Kronii:” Alright, guess I’ll have to keep an eye out on her.”

Clone Fauna gets closer to Kronii and immediately grabs her breasts. While blushing, she quickly gets her hands off her. 

Kronii:” H-HEY! Control your clones!” 

Fauna:” Sorry! I can’t control them, they have a mind of their own…” she says while blushing.

Clone Fauna:” Sorry, was I not supposed to do that? The original does it all the time…” 

Kronii:”... DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW?!” she yells out and turns around.
“ ALRIGHT! LET’S GO!!” 

Kronii quickly grabs Clone Fauna’s hand, and as Bae opens a circular black and red portal, the three of them jump in, and end up in the other dimension next to Sana.


As Kronii is telling Sana what happened, Bae materializes a small dirt structure for Clone Fauna to stand on.

Sana:" Oh so that's why Fauna is in her original form now... Or here... So wait, we're supposed to just hold off The Ancient Ones in here until Fauna is ready?"

Kronii:" That is the plan!"

Sana:" Uhh okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask, but are you sure that volcano attack will be strong enough? "

Kronii puts her hands over Clone Fauna's ears before responding.

Kronii:" Yeah, no way. She thinks a new type of energy is enough, but your Gamma Ray Burst already proved that's not the case. But still, she just got into that form and started summoning the volcano almost right away, I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wouldn't work... "

Sana:" So uhhhh, what do we do? "

Kronii:" Well, what I'm thinking is, we play with The Ancient Ones here for a bit, until Fauna's volcano is ready, then we return over there and help make her attack stronger! "

Bae:" Are you seriously saying all this in front of The Ancient Ones? "

Kronii looks up at The Ancient Ones who are still stuck in place between Sana’s huge hands, then looks back at Bae.

Kronii:" I mean, what are they gonna do about it? "

Bae:"... Good point!"

Sana:" Yeah, AO-chan is so weak, they can't even handle one billion times Earth's gravity... "

The Ancient Ones get a slight smile on their face as they hear them talk. 

AO:(We see now, your weakness. You are far too confident. You have every right to be, of course, however, that confidence will be your undoing. We have come up with a plan.

They then grit their teeth in anger, slowly move their fingers and manage to clench their fists. As dark purple energy surrounds their body, they materialize their sword in their right hand and rush towards Kronii. 

The girls all remain still and before The Ancient Ones could reach Kronii, they get punched away by one of Sana's huge fists again. Just like before, dozens of different Sana fists manifest and punch them into one another. 

Kronii:" How rude. Why'd they go after me?" 

Bae:" Probably because you're the weakest out of the three of us. Anyways, where were we?" 

Sana:" Uhh so, we stall for time a bit here, then we go back and make Fauna's attack stronger... Wouldn't it be easier to just kill them right now? "

Kronii:" Well yeah, but Fauna is already summoning her volcano, she can't just put it back now, right?" 

Bae lets out an exasperated sigh and puts her arms behind her head.

Bae:" Oh come on, you're only saying that cause she's your GIRLFRIEND! "

Kronii:" Th-that's not why! It would just be weird! Are you saying we just kill The Ancient Ones, then go and tell Fauna to put the volcano back? Do you have the heart to do that?!"

Bae:” Well, you’re the girlfriend so you should say it.”

Kronii:” What?! That makes no sense! It’s the opposite! And come on, if you think it’s so easy, then you do it! Say it to this Fauna Clone, right now!” she says while still covering the clone’s ears with her hands.

Bae turns around towards the clone with her arms crossed, beaming with confidence.

Bae:” Alright fine! Hey Fauna! We killed The Ancient Ones so, you can…” she stops upon seeing the confused smile on her face, and releases her arms.
“ Y-you can… P-put th-the uhhh vol… AGH I GET IT! YOU WIN!” 

Kronii:” I knew you couldn’t do it!” 

Clone Fauna:” Uhhhh, you guys know I can hear everything, right?” 

Kronii lets out a gasp before quickly removing her hands from Clone Fauna’s ears and getting in front of her. 

Kronii:” Oh crap! Don’t tell me Fauna can hear everything you hear or something?!”

Clone Fauna:” Only if she’s trying to. She can’t hear everything by default.” 

Kronii:” Ugh great, she totally heard everything!” 

The girls all suddenly hear a familiar voice in their heads. 

???:” I apologize for interrupting, but Ouro Kronii, have you forgotten about your holographic screen? Not only did Fauna hear everything, she also saw everything.” 

After a few seconds of silence, Sana lets out a giggle, and Bae bursts into laughter while holding onto her stomach and rolling around in air. 

Kronii:” … HOW DID I FORGET?!” she yells out with a huge blush on her face, then turns towards Bae.
“ WHY DIDN’T YOU REMIND ME?!” 

Bae:” I thought you knew!” 

Kronii:" Idiot, why would I plug Clone Fauna's ears if I knew the original could hear me?!" 

Bae:" How am I supposed to know?!" 


On the other side

Fauna watched everything unfold on the screen in front of her, with tears forming in her eyes which evaporated instantly. Amelia jumps out of the couch, runs up to her and pats her head. 

Amelia:” It’s okay Fauna! Th-they were just messing around!”

Fauna:” No, they’re right… A volcano that shoots plasma to defeat The Ancient Ones… What a joke… Why did I even start this?” 

As she’s starting to take her hands off, Amelia quickly puts her own hands against Fauna’s and pushes them back to the ground. 

Amelia:” Wait, don’t!! Didn’t you hear them? They’ll come back and help you with your attack! They’re doing everything they can to help you, isn’t that enough of a reason to continue?” 

Fauna:” … You’re right. Thanks Ame, I guess I was acting a bit childish. Kronii said all that so my efforts wouldn’t go to waste after all!” 

Amelia:” That’s the spirit!” 

As soon as she says that, she takes her hands off of Fauna’s and starts blowing on her red palms, and the others simply giggle. 


The blush from Kronii's face slowly fades and she clenches her fists in anger.

Kronii:” Okay, I think we’ve talked enough!” she says and turns to Sana.
“ Oi! Quit punching them, I want to take out my anger on them!”

Sana:” Oh okay!” 

Sana does one last punch which sends them flying away from them, and all of her hands disappear. As Kronii is about to leave, Clone Fauna grabs her hand and she turns around.

Clone Fauna:” Hey wait! What do I do here now?”

Kronii:” You uhhhh… You just stand there and cheer me on!” 

Clone Fauna:” Ohhhh okay!” 

Kronii lunges towards The Ancient Ones and they stop themselves mid air, then rush towards her with their body still full of dents from Sana’s punches. Their body quickly goes back to normal as they’re flying towards her. Kronii materializes her longer sword in her right hand and the two both swing their swords at the other and they collide, which creates a massive shockwave. 

Kronii:” Hah! You really got cocky, going after me like that!” she says with a smug look on her face.
“ Those two are stronger than me, but you’re still nothing compared to me!” 

She swings her sword down which breaks their sword and sends them flying. She flies after them right away and upon reaching them, does a dropkick to their stomach and propels them light years away within an instant.

She goes after them and catches up instantaneously. As she swings her sword down at them, they quickly regrow their sword and materialize another one in their left hand, then block the attack. It sends them flying and Kronii pursues them again, leaving no time in between her attacks. The Ancient Ones are left with no other choice, but to keep blocking her attacks, with their swords being on the verge of breaking upon each hit. 

As Kronii continues to assault The Ancient Ones, Sana and Bae simply put their arms behind their heads and let their bodies float around the endless space. While struggling to see her movements, Clone Fauna remembers Kronii’s words and starts jumping in place on her little platform.

Clone Fauna:” GO KRONII!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU’RE THE BEST KRONII!!” 

She repeats those words over and over again, while jumping from one foot to the other. As Kronii is rushing towards The Ancient Ones, which she had just sent flying, she stops upon hearing Clone Fauna’s voice and a blush forms on her face. 

Kronii:(Wh-what is she doing?! I only said that as a joke, I-I didn’t think she’d really start cheering me on!)

The Ancient ones manage to stop themselves and they quickly fly towards Kronii. They swing one of their swords down at her and she blocks it with her own. They push her away slightly and she closes in on them right away and strikes back with her blade. The two’s swords keep clashing, now appearing to be even, while Clone Fauna continues to cheer Kronii on.

Kronii:(Dammit! She’s kinda distracting!) 

However, the more The Ancient Ones hear Clone Fauna’s cheers, they clench their teeth and sword in anger. During a clash with their swords, Kronii swings hers down, which pushes them away, then does a sideways kick to their stomach and sends them flying.

Kronii:(Huh, looks like I’m not the only one getting distracted by her…)

The Ancient Ones stop themselves mid air while gripping onto both of their swords tightly.

AO:(That worthless clone! That yelling is so irritating!)

They cover both of their swords in dark purple energy and fly toward Kronii, who is already flying towards them. Upon meeting, The Ancient Ones swing their right sword at her, and they collide. As their eye twitches, they point the tip of their other sword next to Kronii and shoot out a massive beam of dark purple energy. 

AO:” SILENCE!!!!” 

The beam goes straight towards Clone Fauna, who stops her cheers when she sees the beam coming towards her. 

Kronii’s eyes shift behind her, she backs away and quickly flies towards Clone Fauna. The Ancient Ones follow behind her, but Bae appears in front of them and gives them a powerful punch to their gut, which sends them flying towards Sana who is now behind them. She kicks them back towards bae and the two proceed to pass The Ancient Ones to one another using kicks and punches.

Right before the beam reaches Clone Fauna, Kronii appears next to her and smacks it away with her hand. She turns to face her and puts her hands on her shoulders. 

Kronii:" Fauna! Are you okay?! "

Clone Fauna?:" Dude relax, I'm just a clone." 

Kronii:" Oh uhhh wow, you're more self aware than I thought... "

Fauna:" I'm not self aware, this is the real Fauna speaking through the clone! And stop flirting with her!" 

She quickly takes Kronii’s hands off of her shoulders while pouting. 

Kronii:" I-I wasn’t even flirting! Are you seriously getting jealous of your own clone? And wait, I thought you said you couldn't control your clones?! "

Fauna:" Oh uhhh that's right, I can't! I can only speak through them... "

Kronii:" So you moving my hands away after saying that was just a coincidence then? "

Fauna goes silent and her eyes appear lifeless for a second, then she snaps out of it and looks around her. 

Clone Fauna:" Huh, what happened? Did the original take over my body again? "

Kronii:" Oh the clone is ba- wait, again? "

Clone Fauna:” Sorry, did I say again? That’s weird, since this has definitely never happened before!” 


Meanwhile on the other side, Fauna is clenching her teeth and blushing while looking at the screen.

Fauna:” I’M GONNA KILL THAT STUPID CLONE!!” 

The rest of the girls all couldn't help but laugh at her reactions. 


While still passing The Ancient Ones around, Bae turns down to look at Kronii and Clone Fauna.

Bae:" Oi, are you just gonna flirt with that clone or are you gonna- “ she says as she kicks The Ancient Ones away with her arms crossed.
“ Well, it's not like we actually need your help or anything, but it'd be cool if you did something too!"

Kronii:" Oh I'll do something alright!" she says as she turns around and looks at The Ancient Ones. 
" YOU! HOW DARE YOU?! That's my Fauna Clone!! "

Her eye twitches as she says that and with her teeth clenched, Kronii lifts her right hand up in the air. Countless blue icicle shaped crystals materialize above Kronii and they slowly all merge into one massive crystal. 

Sana and Bae stop their assault and both back away from The Ancient Ones. 

Sana:'' Woah, Kronii's really mad now ahahaha! " she says with a huge smile on her face. 

Bae:" The Hell are you doing?!" 

Kronii moves her hand downward and the massive crystal rushes towards The Ancient Ones. The moment she fired the attack, it moved so fast they couldn't even process it. Right before the crystal hits them, Bae snaps her fingers and with a tiny cloud of smoke surrounding it, it comes out as a banana, which simply bounces off of their face. 

Kronii slowly looks up at Bae as she's turning towards her. 

Kronii:"... Did you seriously just turn an uncountably infinite amount of timelines into a BANANA?!" 

Bae:" Those timelines were doomed the moment you summoned them! And something like that would've definitely killed them!" 

Kronii:" Yeah well, maybe that's what I'm trying to do! "

Bae:" I thought we were just gonna hold them off and Fauna is the one that kills them? Or are you going to tell her to put the volcano back? "

Kronii snaps out of it, looks at the blushing Fauna Clone while gulping nervously, then looks back at Bae.

Kronii:” Alright, I get it! You didn’t need to remind me. And why didn't anyone of you try to save Clone Fauna?!”

Sana:" Oh but if we did that, you would've said ' Why did you save her? I wanted to be the one to do it!' "

Kronii:" ... I hate that you're right!" she says while flying towards her.

Kronii cracks her knuckles while looking at The Ancient Ones, but then Bae flies in front of her and looks at her in the face. 

Bae:” Okay wait now, I know you’re mad, but you already played with them a lot! I wanna mess with them too! After all, I still haven’t paid them back for tricking me back when I was in Amelia.” 

Kronii lets out a sigh before responding.

Kronii:” Yeah alright, I guess you haven’t done much this whole time anyways.” 

Bae:” Bruh, you didn’t need to say that!”

Bae turns towards The Ancient Ones, then takes the dice out of her hair, which now comes undone. 

Bae:”  Now then, The Ancient Ones. What do you say we play some dice!”

She lightly throws the four dice into the air, and as three of them disappear, only one of them falls back into her palm. She then throws it and it rolls against the empty space as if it were a table.

Bae:” Come on, lucky number six!” 

Everyone curiously stares at the dice rolling in place for a few seconds, until it finally lands on a six. 

Bae:” YES!!” 

After landing, text appears above the dice and everyone looks up at it, and Bae reads it out loud.

Bae:” A random being in your vicinity is now made out of Legos.

They all look at each other and not see any difference, until Kronii moves her body and it falls apart into a pile of thousands of lego pieces. Among the many pieces, three of them roll to the bottom, two of them containing her eyes, and the third her mouth. 

Kronii:” HEY!! HOW IS THIS LUCKY?!” 

Bae:” I didn’t know this was gonna happen! The effects of my dice are all random! Six is just the highest number so-”

Kronii:” I DON’T CARE, MAKE ME GO BACK TO NORMAL!”

Bae:” Unfortunately, I can’t undo the effects of my dice unless I take my limiter off. Besides, if I did it right now, you’d still be in pieces! You’ll go back to normal if I get another six, but I’ll have to rebuild you first!” 

The two lego pieces with Kronii’s eyes on them slowly blink as Bae crunches in front of her.

Kronii:” YOUR DICE SUCK! Why aren’t you just using your weapon instead?!” 

Bae:” Shhh I’m saving it for later!”

Kronii:” What do you mean you’re saving it, we’re supposed to kill them after we get out of here!”

Bae:” Well, you’re not gonna do that right away, right? I wanna keep beating them up! And my dice would be too dangerous to use outside so I’m using them here! Now be quiet while I’m rebuilding you!” 

Bae proceeds to put Kronii’s pieces together at super speed, while the rest just watch. Sana giggles while watching the two, then looks at The Ancient Ones.

Sana:” Not gonna attack AO-chan? Kronii’s pretty vulnerable right now… I guess you already know there’s no point to that huh…”

AO:” We simply find the rat woman’s ability intriguing, that is all.” (It appears a random event will occur whenever she throws her dice, affecting both friend and foe alike… How truly chaotic!) 

After only a few seconds, Bae finishes perfectly rebuilding Kronii. 

Bae:” There we go! Now just don’t move! You fell apart because your lego body couldn’t keep up with your speed. I’ll use two dice this time so I’m more likely to get a six again.” 

The dice that’s laying in space disappears and two dice appear in her hand instead.

Kronii:” So, if the number adds up to a six, will I go back to normal too?”

Bae:” Uhhh no, two dice means two random things happening. But as long as I get a six with one of them, you’ll go back to normal!”

Kronii:” Great, that means that I can get turned into legos again with the other one!”

Bae:” Oooor something even worse will happen haha! Alright, let’s see!”

Bae throws the two dice and everyone watches them roll in anticipation, while Kronii swallows nervously. One of them lands on a six, while the other on a one. Upon seeing the numbers, Kronii moves her body and lets out a sigh of relief as it remains in one piece. 

Bae turns around to look at her, and just as she was about to say something, all of Kronii’s clothes disappear. As a blush spreads across the girls’ faces, Clone Fauna covers her eyes with her hands, but then peeks through them. Kronii quickly covers her private parts with her hands. 

Kronii:” WH-WHAT THE HELL?!???!” 

As she yelled out in embarrassment, the girls turned around toward the dice, but before they could read what the text says, they see The Ancient Ones wearing Kronii’s outfit. Sana looks down at the text and reads it out loud.

Sana:” Two random beings in your vicinity will switch outfits.” she says and then chuckles. 

Kronii:” W-WHY IS IT ME AGAIN?! A-and this doesn’t even make sense! The Ancient Ones don’t have an outfit so they shouldn’t count!!” 

Bae:” Listen man, I don’t make the rules here.” 

The Ancient Ones simply smile, then go inside a portal and come out of one from above Kronii, swinging their sword down at her. 

Kronii:” H-hey, not fair! I can’t fight like thiiiis!!” 

Sana disappears, and then appears next to The Ancient Ones and does a sideways kick to their face, which sends them flying, but they quickly regain their balance and look at Kronii.

Kronii:” Wh-what are you looking at?! Give me my outfit back, you… You creep!!”

Bae:” They can’t! I have to roll another one, it’s the only way!”

Kronii:” THEN ROLL THE STUPID DICE ALREADY!!” 

The Ancient Ones fly towards Kronii, but Sana summons one of her huge fists once again and punches them away instantly. 

Kronii:” WAIT, DON’T PUNCH THEM WITH THOSE HUGE FISTS!! You’ll ruin my outfit!!”

Sana:” Oh sorry! I’ll just hold them down with gravity then!” 

The same fist gets released and points its open palm toward them, which stops them in their tracks. Kronii then looks at Bae, who is rolling the two dice in her hand.

Kronii:” THROW THE DICE, RAT!” 

Bae throws the dice and they land on a one and a five. Kronii gets her outfit back, then adjusts it a little. 

Kronii:” Ugh, I can’t believe their gross body was in my outfit! I’ll have to burn it later!” she says and looks at the text above the other dice.
“ Oh wait, what does the other dice do?”

Bae:” A random being in your vicinity with animal characteristics will be turned into that animal.  But wait, I’m the only one here who-”

Before she could finish her sentence, a small cloud of white smoke covers her and she gets turned into a tiny red rat. Kronii instantly starts laughing uncontrollably.

Kronii:” HAH! About time someone else gets affected by this!”

Bae:” This isn’t funny! Hmm wait, could the Fauna Clone have turned into a Kirin too? Guess I just got unlucky…” 

Kronii:” Ooooh, now that you mentioned her, I just got a good idea! Don’t roll any more dice, I don’t want anything to ruin this.”

Bae:” BUT I’M JUST A TINY RAT!”

Kronii flies up to her and grabs her, then throws her at Sana, who catches her in her hands. Bae jumps onto Sana’s shoulder, while Kronii flies over to Clone Fauna and whispers into her ear. 

Clone Fauna:” Ooooh okay, sounds good, let’s try it!” 

The two put their hands together and a massive blue diamond structure quickly forms in front of them. It changes shape and turns into a headless diamond golem. The golem stretches out its right arm and a diamond hilt materializes in its palm. An enormous blue icicle shaped crystal blade juts out of the hilt, however, it looks almost identical to the rest of its diamond body. 

The Ancient Ones spread their arms and legs, then break out of Sana’s gravitational hold and get a smug look on their face. 

AO:” This was your plan? Do not make Us laugh! After everything you have done, a simple diamond blade will not even scratch Us!”

They cover their sword in dark purple energy and rush towards the massive golem.

Kronii:” You idiot!” 

The golem swings the sword down at them and completely obliterates the left half of their body.

Kronii:” If it was just a normal diamond golem, then this wouldn’t be a combined attack!” 

Sana:” That sword is made out of countless timeline crystals! I get it now! They combined Fauna’s ability to make golems and Kronii’s ability to summon timelines!” 

The golem’s body slowly changes from bottom to top, into a lighter shade of blue, with sparkly dots all over it, shining brighter than ever before. 

Bae:” No, it’s not just the sword anymore! It’s hard to tell the difference, but the golem’s entire diamond body is slowly turning into timelines!”

The Ancient Ones quickly regenerate the left half of their body and stare the giant golem down.

AO:(This Time Warden is much stronger than We anticipated. If she can use timelines as weapons, then her supply of energy is endless! No matter, We will continue fighting as We have up until now.)

They throw their sword up in the air, and as its size increases tremendously, then one of their huge black arms materializes and grabs it.

Kronii:” You think making your sword bigger will help you?! THIS IS FOR WEARING MY OUTFIT AND TRYING TO KILL CLONE FAUNA!!!”

The golem swings its massive sword sideways, and The Ancient Ones block it with their own, but it instantly breaks and sends them flying. They manage to stop themselves, and they quickly regrow their huge sword.

AO:(This thing may be strong, but We doubt it is faster than Us, given its size.)

The golem jumps towards them and reaches them in an instant. Their eyes widen upon witnessing its speed, right before the golem punches The Ancient Ones away.

Kronii:” Don’t tell me you thought the golem would be slow cause it’s so big? With the golem infused with my power, I can make it as fast as I want!” 

The golem disappears, then appears behind The Ancient Ones and swings its sword down at them. They quickly put their sword in front of their body, but the golem easily pierces through it and as it hits the top half of their body. Tt completely destroys it and pushes the rest of their body downwards.

The Ancient Ones quickly heal up, but as soon as they do, the golem appears under them and punches them upwards. The golem continues to appear behind The Ancient Ones right after they heal up from its previous punch, and hits them with another one right after.


The girls on the other side watched in silence, while Fauna was clenching her teeth at the sight.

Fauna:” Grrrr! Why is Kronii doing all this cool stuff with my clone instead of me?!”

Amelia:” Uhhhh, probably cause you’re over here and the clone is over there?”

Fauna:” I know, but still… I want to do cool combined moves with her too…” 

Amelia:” Well, how about your volcano? She said she’d help make your attack stronger, are you close to finishing?” 

Fauna looks up at her massive volcano, which appears to be all the way out.

Fauna:” Yeah! It shouldn’t take long now. It’s almost out, but I’ll have to do this for a bit longer, just to make it more stable. I’d say a few more minutes should be enough!” 

Amelia:” There you go!” 

A smile forms on Fauna’s face and she gets filled with determination. 


While the golem is endlessly punching The Ancient Ones around, Sana with rat Bae on her shoulder, flies down toward Kronii and Clone Fauna. 

Bae:" So uhhh, can I roll my dice now? I kinda wanna go back to normal already."

Kronii:" I don't know man, your dice will probably just make things worse again..." 

Bae:" Well, I'll have to throw them again at some point, I'm not gonna stay like this forever after all."

Clone Fauna?:” Uhh actually, I’m kinda almost done here so, you should go back to normal now.”

The girls turn towards her with their eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Kronii:” Almost done? What are you- Ohhh wait, this is the original Fauna again!” 

Fauna:” Hmph! What’s wrong, disappointed?”

Kronii:” No, no, I just… Kinda forgot about…” she said quietly.

Fauna:” YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME?! OKAY, THAT’S IT!! I’m-” she stops talking and blushes when looking down at her hand.
“ Oh uhhh I-I forgot we’re… H-holding hands… “

Kronii just looks at her blankly before responding.

Kronii:” Seriously? Blushing over hand holding at this point?” 

Fauna looks at her in the face while pouting, then grabs her breast with her other hand, and Kronii quickly moves her hand away while blushing.

Kronii:” Grrr! I should’ve known you grabbed my boob back then!” 

Fauna:” What are you gonna do about it~”

Sana and Bae simply watched the two flirt, until Bae materializes four dice and holds them all with her tiny hands. 

Bae:” I’M ROLLING FOUR DICE!!” 

She throws all the dice into the air and the two quickly turn towards her. 

Kronii & Fauna:” WAIT WHAT?!” 

The dice land on a five, six, three and two. With a quick cloud of smoke surrounding her, Bae returns to normal, then gets off from Sana’s shoulder. Kronii lets out a gasp upon seeing the six among the dice.

Kronii:” Oh no, not the legos one again!”

Bae:” Legos one? Just because it landed on a six, doesn’t mean it’ll be legos again. My dice have an infinite amount of effects, so it’s near impossible to get the same effect twice, at least not so soon.”

Kronii:” … I can’t tell if that’s better or worse…”

Text appears above the other three dice and each of the girls read it out loud. 

Bae:" All sentences now end with a vine boom sound effect." *boom*

Kronii:" All female characters in your vicinity have to wear glasses?" *boom*

Sana:" All spectators will perceive all movements clearly, regardless of their difference in power." *boom*

After reading the effects, glasses appeared on all of their faces. Fauna and Bae received glasses with circular frames, while Kronii and Sana received rectangular ones. 

Sana:” Hey, that means Ina will be able to see me fight now!” *boom*
“ Well, I guess it’s kinda too late for that now, the fight is almost over… " *boom*

Kronii:" Okay, roll the dice again!” boom*  “
“ This sound effect is really killing the mood!" *boom*
“ The glasses can stay though.” *boom*

Bae:” You say that as if we get to choose.” *boom*

Kronii looks at Fauna and lets out a giggle upon seeing her with the glasses. 

Kronii:” Hah! Fauna looks like such a nerd with those glasses!” *boom*

Fauna:” Hey!” *boom*
“ Wait, you mean like a hot nerd, right?” *boom*

Kronii:” Sure!” *boom* 

Sana:” You sure we need to get rid of the sound effect?” *boom*
“ It’s pretty fitting right now haha!” *boom*

Bae lets out a sigh and the sound effect can be heard right afterwards.

Bae:” It happens even after we make noises too?!” *boom*

Kronii:” Ugh, just roll the stupid dice!” *boom*

After around five minutes of Bae trying to get an acceptable effect from the dice, the girls all end up bald upon it landing on a four. Kronii screams out at her missing hair, and shakes Bae by her shoulders. 

Kronii:” AAAHHH!! DO SOMETHING!!” *boom*

As she’s shaking her, one of her dice falls out of her hand. It keeps spinning up until it stops, not on any number however, but on one of the edges of the dice. The girls all stare at the dice while swallowing nervously. 

Bae:” I-it’s not on any number!” 

Text appears above it and the girls all let out a gasp upon reading it.

Bae:” No number applicable, removing all previous effects!”

All of their hair comes back, but their glasses disappear from their faces. 

Sana:” Woah! How lucky is that?!” 

Fauna:” That’s the best thing we could’ve gotten! Too bad for the glasses though…” 

Kronii:” We can just get glasses normally if we really want to. But anyways, since that took a while, I assume you’re done over there, Fauna?”

Fauna:” Yup! I could’ve finished a bit earlier if I wasn’t in this clone’s body the whole time though, sorry about that! I'm giving you back the clone now!”

As Kronii is about to respond, she looks down at her hand and lets out a gasp.

Kronii:” Oh crap, I just realized I let go of your hand when I became bald! What happened to our golem?!” 

Clone Fauna:" When you became what now?!" 

The girls all look up to see the golem standing in place and not moving, while The Ancient Ones are rushing towards it with their sword covered in dark purple energy.

Clone Fauna and Kronii quickly put their hands together again, and the golem punches The Ancient Ones downwards and sends them flying. 

Kronii:” Whew, that was close!” 

Bae:” I doubt their attack would’ve damaged your golem.”

Kronii:” True! Alright, let’s go get them!”

Kronii, while holding Clone Fauna’s hand, flies over to The Ancient Ones along with Sana and Bae. As Sana looks at them, they stop moving and remain frozen in space, with their teeth clenched in anger. 

Sana:” Sorry AO-chan, I know you enjoy getting beaten up by us, but we have to finish you off now!” 

Bae:” Don’t worry, I’ll keep beating you up before that happens!” 

Bae opens up a circular black and red portal under The Ancient Ones and as Sana shifts her eyes downwards, they get pulled into the portal. They end up above a massive volcano and the portal closes behind them. As soon as they emerge from the portal, a massive water wall completely surrounds the volcano. 

To Be Continued…


Whew, just a few more minutes and it would've been a month since I posted the last chapter, that was close! Okay, for real though, I'm really sorry about this one. I could give many different reasons, but none of them would be able to justify the amount of time it took me to write this. I definitely could've finished this at least a week or two earlier if I tried hard enough. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. At least the chapter ended up being pretty long, which I definitely didn't expect. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one! The fight is reaching its end, and my absolute favorite part is almost here! Look forward to that! 

4