Chapter 20, Part 2: Love Problems
137 8 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fauna picks Mumei up, turns around and walks towards Kiara.

Fauna:” Hey Kiara, could you just take care of Mumei while she’s asleep for me?”

Kiara stares at her blankly for a few seconds before responding.

Kiara:”... I have one arm!” 

Fauna:” Just sit on the ground and hold her, okay? Here, I’ll make it comfortable for you.”

Fauna taps the ground with her foot and a circular portion of the concrete changes into dirt, with grass and flowers quickly sprouting from it. Kiara looks down at the small field Fauna created and lets out a sigh before slowly sitting down onto it.

Kiara:” Alright fine, just give her to me.”

Fauna:” Thank you! I have something that I want to do, and Mumei would kinda get in the way…” 

She slowly crouches and puts Mumei’s body against Kiara’s. Calli looks down at her and sits down right next to her. Kiara looks at her and notices a slight blush on her face.  

Calli:” The ground just looked comfortable, t-that’s all.” 

Kiara:” R-right…”

Fauna smiles at the two, then turns around towards the rest of the girls. 

Amelia:” So, what did you want to do?”

Fauna:" Well, I was thinking of preparing an attack for The Ancient Ones, in case Sana somehow fails. "

Amelia:" Wait, in case Sana fails? "

Fauna:" Don't get me wrong! I don't think she's not strong enough, it's the exact opposite. She is TOO strong! What if The Ancient Ones realize they don't stand a chance, so they find a way to leave that dimension again, and come over here to destroy the planet? We need to be prepared for anything!"

Amelia puts her hand on her chin while still being focused on the fight.

Amelia:" I guess that's fair, it does sound like something they'd do. A petty move to get rid of at least some of us. "

Bae looks at Fauna and lets out a sigh before reluctantly opening her mouth to speak. 

Bae:" Uhhh Fauna? No offense, but what attack could you possibly have that would be able to kill them?"

Kronii(whispering to Bae): “ Oh thank you, I don't think I would've had the heart to ask her that..."

Fauna:" I heard that! Well, I was thinking of summoning a volcano and maybe if I make it shoot plasma, since they haven't dealt with that type of energy before, it could be enough to defeat them!"

Gawr Gura:" You're gonna summon a volcano in that ice form? You sure you're never gonna just melt? " she says with a smug look on her face.

Fauna giggles and slowly runs away, making some distance between her and the rest of the girls.

Fauna:" Who said anything about doing it in the ice form?"

Fauna grabs her ice horns and as she squeezes them, they melt away. A cylindrical stream of flames shoots out from below her and completely covers her body. Some of the girls have to cover their eyes from the immense heat and light coming from the flames. As the flames slowly disappear, the girls can see her in a new form.

Her hair is now a combination of red and orange, with fire lingering at the ends of it. In the place of her horns, small volcanos grew on each side. Both nails and toenails are now red, while her outfit is now orange.

Fauna:" Tadaa! This is uhhh Volcano Fauna!"

The girls are at a loss for words, as Fauna quickly runs towards them. Kiara points her index finger at her with her eyebrows furrowed. 

Kiara:" Hey! You just completely stole my thing!"

Amelia:" … Let me guess, this isn't even your final form, right?"

Gawr Gura:” What happens when you take off the volcanos?!”

Fauna:" Unfortunately, this is the last one! If I take them off, I’ll just go back to my original form."

Gawr Gura sneakily gets closer to Fauna and touches one of her volcanoes with her left index finger, then quickly pulls her finger away and blows on it.

Gawr:(Idiot, why'd you touch it?!)

Gura:(I was curious, okay?!)

Fauna:" Uhhh, I wouldn't recommend touching that! "

Amelia:" Don’t worry, if you hadn’t done that, I probably would’ve..."

Fauna looks at Kroni in the eyes, who appears to be in deep thought with a slight blush on her face, not even noticing that Fauna is looking at her. She giggles and does a quick spin, then takes a few steps away from the girls, and Kronii quickly shakes her head, snapping out of her thoughts.

Kronii:(Dammit! I couldn’t come up with any good fire related pick up lines! I guess I could’ve just called her hot, but that would be too easy… )

Fauna gets on her knees and puts her palms against the ground.

Fauna:” Alright, I’m gonna get to it then! I’m gonna summon a volcano that already exists, so it’ll take a bit longer, but the attack will be stronger! Hmmm, I think I’ll use Krakatoa!”

Kronii:(Oh right, I almost forgot why she went into that form! I’m pretty sure this won’t have any effect on them, but it looks like it’s too late to talk her out of it...)

Kronii remains silent, then creates another holographic screen and puts it in front of Fauna, showing her Sana’s fight.

Fauna:” Oh, thanks Kronii!”  


The girls all continue to watch the fight and not long after, they see Sana’s Super Gamma Ray Burst not do any damage to The Ancient Ones. 

Kronii:(Uhhh okay, Sana just used a Gamma Ray Burst and it did nothing! This proves that just a new type of energy isn't enough! But Fauna looks so determined and she’s already started! Man, if we weren't dating, seeing her attack doing no damage would be kinda funny, but I feel like I should help her somehow...)

Kronii lets out a gasp and gets closer to Fauna.

Kronii:" I have an idea! What if we ask other timeline Fauna's for help? An attack made with the power with an infinite amount of Fauna's will surely do the trick!"

Amelia:" You can do that?!"

Kronii:" Sure I can! I'm Time after all, this will be a piece of cake! "

Fauna:" Other timeline versions of me... Okay, that sounds like fun! I hope they're friendly! "

Kronii points her palm outward and a blue clock symbol appears in front of it. After a few seconds, a tree symbol appears in the middle of the clock.

Kronii:" Okay, it should be ready to go now. Just talk into that and they'll hear you!

Fauna:" Uhhh h-hello? "

Right after she says that, a countless amount of confused voices echo from the clock.

Fauna:" Umm please calm down everyone! I know this is confusing, but I'm another timeline version of you, and I need your help!"

The voices slowly fall silent, and after a few moments, one of them responds.

? Fauna:" Which one are you?"

Fauna:" Huh?" she turns towards Kronii next to her and whispers.
" Which one am I? "

Kronii:" You are 1337 Fauna. "

Fauna turns towards the clock symbol and speaks into it again.

Fauna:" This is 1337 Fauna speaking! We are in grave danger over here in my timeline and I need your hel-"

Kronii:" On second thought, you probably shouldn't have told them that you're 1337 Fauna. " she said under her breath. 


In another timeline, inside of a wooden house in a jungle. The home of a brown haired Fauna, with lion ears and tail, wearing minimal tribal clothing. The clothes were simply pieces of cloth covering her private parts, held together by o-rings on each side. She's sitting on a bed, with a small Kronii plushie in her lap.
She listened to the voice of 1337 Fauna closely, and upon hearing the number, her ears and tail perked up, her eyebrows furrowed, and she gets up from the bed while holding the plushie. 

Lion Fauna:" 1337 Fauna?! I HATE YOU!! How dare you ask me for help?!"

Fauna:" E-excuse me?!"

Lion Fauna:" YOU STOLE KRONII FROM ME!"


In another timeline, inside of a castle in a forest. The home of a white haired Fauna, which wears a long dress with its back open, revealing huge rainbow colored butterfly-like wings. She lets out a gasp upon hearing Lion Fauna’s words. 

Fairy Fauna:" Stole her from you?! I thought she was dating me!"


In another timeline, inside of a hut in a swamp. This is the home of a Fauna who is also a green haired Kirin, except parts of her hair are black, she has black mascara and lipstick on, and the flowers in her hair are dried out. She wears only a black shirt on top and fishnet pantyhose on the bottom. She’s curled up in a ball on her bed, not showing any interest in 1337 Fauna’s request or the conversation. She slowly opens her mouth to speak in a quiet voice. 

Emo Fauna:" Kronii told me she's busy with Time Warden duties... " she said slowly.


As many more voices of complaints can be heard from the symbol in front of the confused 1337 Fauna, she quickly turns to Kronii and looks at her in the face.

Kronii:" I have NO idea what they're talking about! "

Fauna:" What did you do?! They all hate me!"

The rest of the girls all stare at her in silence, until she lets out a sigh before responding. 

Kronii:" Okay, I may or may not have flirted with a couple other Faunas, but that was before we even met! And they started it first every time!"

Fauna:" This doesn't sound like a couple! "

Kronii:" Well, if you listen closely, some of them aren't mad that we're dating, they're just uhhh saying things. "


In another timeline, near a small island. A light blue haired Fauna, who has a fish tail in place of the bottom half of her body, wears nothing but clams over her breasts. She rests against one of the big rocks near the island. 

Mermaid Fauna:" She asked me if I had normal legs, then just disappeared shortly after... "


In another timeline, inside of a forest, in a small wooden house. The home of another Kirin Fauna, except this one appears to be way younger than 1337 Fauna. She was smiling the entire time, unbothered by the things she had heard, while listening to the voices curiously. 

Loli Fauna:" Wait, is this the lady with the huge boobs?"


In another timeline, inside of a dark cave. The home of a Fauna whose bottom half was that of a massive black tarantula. Black fur spreads across the top of her body, up until her neck. She blinks slowly with all of her eight eyes, two at a time, then opens her mouth to speak. 

Spider Fauna: *Spider Noises*

Kronii:" EWWW Spider Fauna! GET OUTTA HERE!!" she waves her hand and the spider noises end.
" Ugh I HATE that one! "


In another timeline, inside of a wooden house in a forest. A male version of Kirin Fauna, who’s wearing a suit and tie, sips his tea while listening to the chaos that’s unfolding. He smiles, then clears his throat and decides to say something. 

Faun:" Ladies, ladies, come on now. The world in her timeline is in danger, can't you put your love problems aside and help her out?"

Kronii:" Oh it's a male Fauna! I never interacted with one of those..."

The sudden male voice surprises the other Fauans, but upon hearing Kronii’s response, it only makes Lion Fauna angrier. 

Lion Fauna:" SHUT UP!! She’s never even talked to you! You have no idea how this feels! "

Kronii:" Dude! We haven't even seen each other in thousands of years, why do you still care?! And the last time we did, you said you never wanted to see me again! "

Lion Fauna:" Only because you told me you were dating that other Fauna... But I still can't stop thinking about you... "

Kronii:" Uhhh okay, I'm not sure how to respond to that. Look, do you want to help us or not?! Do any of you want to help us?!"

*Unintelligible Fauna noises*

Fairy Fauna:" No way! "

??? Fauna:'' I don't know who this Kronii is, but she sounds mean! And that 1337 Fauna is clearly a homewrecker!"

Spider Fauna 2: *Spider Noises*

Kronii:" ALRIGHT, HOW MANY FREAKING SPIDER FAUNAS ARE THERE?! JUST BYE, ALL OF YOU!"

As the Fauna voices begin to fade away, Lion Fauna quickly speaks up. 

Lion Fauna:" Wait! I'll help!"

Kronii:" Seriously?"

Lion Fauna:" Only if you promise to bre-"

Kronii:" BYE!!"

She quickly waves her hand, the clock symbol disappears, and all of the voices finally stop. The rest of the girls are left speechless while all staring at her.

Kronii:" Well, I think it's safe to say I'm never talking to them again! "

Fauna:'' Uhhh yeah, thanks Kronii... That was a really great idea!"

Kronii:" Hey, I said that I had an idea, I never said it was gonna be a good one!"

Fauna:" Ugh whatever!"

Kronii walks away from her arms crossed and returns to the rest of the girls. She looks around to see that all of their eyes were on her. 

Amelia:" Wait Kronii, let me get this straight. Not only did you tell another timeline Fauna that you are dating a different Fauna, you also told her which specific timeline one you're dating?"

Kronii:" Well, I did it cause I thought it'd be funny, but I never thought I'd talk to her again, so I didn't really care if she got mad at me. But that was a while ago, so I kinda forgot about it."

Gawr Gura:" What about that other Fauna that said she thought you were dating her?"

Kronii:" Oh uhhhh, that Fauna is just crazy, don't worry about her! "

She looks down towards Fauna, who was already looking up at her, and she quickly turns her head away from Kronii while pouting.
She gets closer and crouches next to her, while Fauna turns her head further away from her.

Kronii:" Uhhh are you perhaps mad at me?"

Fauna:" Jeez, what gave it away?!"

Fauna tries to turn her head further away from her, but Kronii leans in, puts her hand on Fauna’s chin and turns her toward her, which makes Fauna blush.

Kronii:" Come on now, don't be like that! All those other Faunas combined are nothing compared to you..."

Fauna:" Hmph! I-I bet you said that to every Fauna!"

Kronii:" You know that's not true... Y-You're the only Fauna I-I care about... "

Fauna:" Oh yeah? Then prove it!"

She quickly shakes her hand off and moves her head back. Kronii gets startled by her words and blushes even harder than Fauna.  

Kronii:" R-right now?! In front of everyone?!"

Fauna:" If you really love me, you wouldn't care about something like that!"

Kronii turns towards the rest of the girls who were all staring at them, then looks back at Fauna, who had a smug look on her face, and gulps nervously. 

Fauna:(Hehe there's no way she'll do anything in front of them! Then I can make her feel guilty about it!) " Hmph! I can tell this is too embarrassing for you, so I guess a kiss on the cheek will d-"

Without letting her finish her sentence, Kronii grabs her by her cheeks, leans in toward her and kisses her on the mouth. The sudden kiss makes Fauna flinch, her eyes widen for a split second and then soften up, her eyes slowly close as she’s taking in the kiss. 

Fauna:(Sh-she really did it… She’s even using her tongue! Ahh, this was a bad idea! I shouldn’t have teased her so much right now…)

Amelia quickly covers Gawr Gura's eyes with her hands.

Amelia:" D-don't look!"

Gawr Gura:" Heh, thanks to my Atlantian sight, I can still see every-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Amelia hugs her while putting her breasts in her face, which blocks her view. 

Gawr Gura:” … I no longer wish to see.”

Even in the form she’s in right now, Kronii’s unexpected kiss is enough to melt Fauna away. She desperately fights her urge to let go of the ground to indulge herself in the kiss further, and grips onto the ground even tighter instead, which melts it under her flaming palms. 

After a half a minute of kissing, the tip of Fauna’s volcano can is now visibly emerging from the ground, without them even noticing it. The two stop and Kronii slowly backs her head away from her, both panting heavily afterwards. 

Fauna:" N-not bad... For a bottom. "

Kronii:" Shut up... I'm on top sometimes..."

Fauna:" Only when I let you~"

With Gawr Gura’s sight still being covered, Gawr is unsure of what to think of what she’s hearing. 

Gawr:" Huh? Top? Bottom? What's that supposed to mean?..."

Amelia:" Uhhh they're talking about b-bunk beds!! It looks like Kronii always sleeps on the bottom one haha!"

Kronii quickly turns around to see the smug look on Amelia's face, then gets up, and Amelia lets go of Gawr Gura. 

Kronii:" HEY! It's not always! I'm on the top bed sometimes!" she says and looks down at Fauna who was already looking at her.
" Grrr! You're lucky I made you immune to my powers!"

Fauna:" Oh? Are you saying you can only sleep on the top bed if you're using your powers? "

Kronii:" N-no, of course not! I can do it whenever I want! I could sleep on the top bed right now if I wanted to!"

Fauna:" Pfft of course you can do it now, when I can’t move my hands! Doesn’t count!"

While still unsure of what’s being said, a slight blush forms on Gawr’s face, while Gura is laughing internally. 

Gawr:" WH-WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!?! "

Amelia:" OKAY, TH-THAT'S ENOUGH! No more bed talks!"

Kronii:" Fine! "

Fauna turns around and only now notices that the tip of her volcano is peeking out of the ground.

Fauna:(Oh, when did that get there? Was it… During the kiss?! Looks like Kronii sped up the process a bit hehe~)

Amelia looks at Fauna, then at Kronii, who is still blushing. 

Amelia:" Okay, now I'm curious. You said the other Faunas always started flirting with you first, but what about this Fauna? Who started it with you two?"

Fauna turns around and Kronii quickly points her index finger at her.

Kronii & Fauna:" SHE DID!"

Kronii:" Oh come on now! You were like ' You can visit me in my house in the forest any time you want~' "

Fauna:" Th-that wasn't flirting, I was just being nice! And what about you coming and saying 'Hey uhhh, you wanna hang out or something?' "

Kronii:" I-I was just bored, okay?! "

While the rest of the girls remained silent, Kiara and Calli slowly looked at one another, then back at the two of them. .

Calli:" Do… Do they think that's flirting?... "

Kiara:" Uhhh maybe it could be? What if they were naked while saying those things? "

Calli:" … Yeah, that would definitely change things."

Fauna and Kronii continued their argument.

Kronii:" What about you not w-wearing any panties?! "

Fauna:" H-hey, that's a secret! And you're not either! "

Kronii:" Only because you convinced me! It’s your fault!"

Fauna:" You said you liked how it feels, you can't complain now!"


During their yelling, Mumei begins to slowly open her eyes and the two quickly stop when they notice her moving. 

Mumei:" Nghh... What happened?... "

She slowly gets up and then stretches her arms upwards. 

The holographic screen in front of Fauna disappears and the one in front of the rest of the girls shrinks and Kronii quickly puts it behind her back. 

Fauna:" Uhhhh y-you did it!!"

Mumei:" What?! Wait, why do you look like that?"

Fauna:" Don’t worry about that! You killed The Ancient Ones! Good job, Mumei! "

Mumei:" Woah really? I don't even remember doing that! Well, what are we still doing here, let's go celebrate!"

All the girls slowly move behind Kronii to watch the fight on the screen behind her, while Mumei runs toward Fauna.  

Fauna:" Uhhh well we can't go right away silly, we need to fix all the damage we've caused first!"

Mumei:" Ohhh is that what you're doing right now? "

Fauna:" Yep! That's what I'm doing! "

Mumei notices something coming out of the ground in front of Fauna and points at it.

Mumei:” Hey, what’s that thing that’s coming out of the ground?”

Fauna:” Oh that’s just something that’s helping me heal the Earth.” 

Mumei:” Oooh okay! Hm?” 

She turns around and notices the girls formed in a circle, all watching something.

Mumei:" Hey, what are you guys doing! "

Kronii gets startled by her voice and as Mumei is running towards them, Kronii quickly puts the screen behind her once again, and all of the girls follow it to watch the fight. 

Amelia:" Dude, I wanna watch the fight! "

Kronii:" Not now, man. "

Bae:" Oh uhh, we were just watching an anime while Fauna is doing her thing haha!"

Mumei:" Oh an anime, let me see!"

She quickly gets behind Kronii and sees The Ancient Ones in the universe inside of Sana’s sword, while everything around them is glowing. 

Mumei:" Hey, that guy looks like The Ancient Ones haha!” 

They all gather in a circle around Kronii’s screen once again. Shortly after, they see The Ancient Ones escape Sana’s sword and end up in front of her. 

Mumei:” Wait a second! That IS The Ancient Ones! What's going on here?! If I killed them, then how is Sana fighting them?! And man, she looks awesome! "

Fauna:" Oh well, you did kill them, but then they just came back to life... "

Kronii:" Dammit!!! " she snarked.

Mumei:" Aww man... "

Bae lets out an annoyed sigh after all of that.

Bae:" Okay, can we watch Sana normally now?"

Kronii:" Oh yeah, let's do that. "

Amelia:" Hey, can we get some snacks while we're watching? And maybe something to sit on too? "

Kronii:" … I'll take care of that. "


One minute later. 

The girls are now sitting on one big couch. Amelia sits between Gawr Gura’s legs while wrapping her arms around her huge tail. They have two bowls of popcorn with them, along with a small table in front of them, with a glass of lemonade for everyone. There is now only one holographic screen in front of Fauna, who is still summoning her volcano, however, the screen is massive enough that everyone can see what is happening. 

Gawr Gura:" So you just stole all this stuff from another timeline?"

Kronii:" Yep, but don’t tell Fauna, she hates it when I do that…"

Fauna:" I’M RIGHT HERE!!"

The girls continue to watch the fight while eating popcorn and they reach the point where Sana reveals her true power.

Ina:" Wow... She's so cool!"

Amelia:" So uhhh, if I'm getting all this correctly, The Ancient Ones can't even leave the dimension unless Sana lets them leave, and even if they do leave, it wouldn't matter because Sana is technically already here. Not looking too good for you, Fauna…"

Fauna:"... I didn't even know Sana could do all this stuff... Am I just wasting my Kronii here? "

Kronii:" Nah, don't worry Fauna! I know it may seem that way, but I'm sure Sana will find a way to mess up somehow! And then it will be your time to shine!" 

Fauna lets out a little gasp of excitement and turns her head toward them.

Fauna:" Oh you’re right! Then I better hurry up, she could mess up at any moment now!" 

Fauna turns back around and clenches the ground even harder, and the volcano starts emerging faster, which is now half way out already.

Mumei:” So, what you’re actually doing is preparing a backup attack, not healing the Earth… Grrr!” 

Fauna:” Oh did I forget to mention that? Whoopsie~” 

During Sana’s final attack, as she’s destroying everything within her sword, cracks spread across reality and the ground beneath them begins to shake. 

Kronii:" See, told you she'd mess up!"

Fauna:" Uhhh I'm not sure if I should be happy about this!" 

Amelia:" This isn’t funny anymore! Do something!!" 

Kronii:" Don't worry about it! We don’t need to do anything! "


Sana’s side, after hearing the words of Her Majesty.

Sana:” Wait what?!

???:" Was this not obvious? If you destroy everything inside your sword, surely that attack would also destroy everything outside of it. "

Sana:" I get that, but can’t I just eat the attack after it kills The Ancient Ones? That's what I've been doing with my attacks up until now! "

??? :'' Sana, even now, your attack is already affecting every dimension in existence. You may damage the Patasphere, which could alter the original narrative of the whole story. We may even get a... Bad Ending. "

Sana lets out a gasp, but still holds onto her sword pointed toward The Ancient Ones. 

Sana:" A Bad Ending?! That sounds bad! But I can't stop the attack now, it's too late! I'm sor-"

Sana gets interrupted by a white upside down triangular portal appearing next to her. An arm emerges from it and as it snaps its fingers, Sana's attack disappears and her sword goes back to how it was before, with countless tiny shiny dots.

The Ancient Ones' eyes widen upon seeing the arm emerging from the portal. 

Sana:" Oh thanks! Wait, if you could've just done that the whole time, why didn't you do it earlier?!"

Her Majesty lets out an exasperated sigh before replying. 

???:'' I was trying to teach you a lesson. I have permitted you to use your sword, but that does not mean you can use the strongest attack you have. You even held your sword with both hands and said the attack name, which in total, multiplied its power by fifty thousand times. It is as if you were trying to destroy everything. "

Sana:" I-I'm sorry! I promise wasn't!"

???:" Do not worry, I suspected something like this might happen after all. Just keep the attacks Multiversal from now on. "

Sana:" Got it! "


As Her Majesty snapped her fingers, the dimensions stopped shaking and the cracks in reality around the rest of the girls disappeared. The girls all let out a sigh of relief afterwards.

Kronii:" Told you we don’t need to do anything! Her Majesty took care of it.” 

Amelia:" That was… Her Majesty's arm..."

Kronii:" Your curiosity must be killing you right now, huh?"

Amelia:" I’m at my very limit. ” 


The arm, along with the portal, moves upwards and it starts quickly patting Sana's head.

???:" I must commend you for coming up with that attack name. Outerversal Cataclysm is a very cool name for your attack. I am proud of you. "

Sana:" R-really?! You're proud of me?! "

???:" Of course. Your fight was quite enjoyable. "

A huge smile forms on Sana's face, and as she floats up, she lets go of the sword, wraps her arms around the arm and rubs her face against it.

Sana:" Thank you so much, Your Majesty!!" After a few seconds she quickly stops and backs away from the arm.
" Oh sorry! I got too excited!"

???:” It is fine. However, I suspect the other girls have gotten jealous. I will go now. Have fun, all of you."

The arm goes back inside the portal, which disappears afterward. However, Her Majesty’s last words left a confused look on Sana’s face. 

Sana:" Hmm? All of you?" she says, while grabbing her sword that was floating next to her.

A circular black and red portal appears next to her and she lets out a little gasp upon seeing it. Kronii, Bae and Fauna, who is in her original form, come out of the portal and float in space next to Sana. 

Bae:” You mind if we join you?”  she says while cracking her knuckles. 

Sana:" Nope! This is even better hehe!" 

Bae:" Can't let you kill them when I haven't had a chance to fight them seriously myself, now can I?

Sana:" Just don't take off your limiter too, Bae. You know the world can't handle all three of us without our limiters.

 

 

To Be Continued… 


Second part is here! Took a bit longer than I would've liked, the gacha games were overwhelming me... This one is a bit more chill, but it's one of my favorites so I hope you liked it!
I'm not gonna make any promises about the release date of the next chapter, cause I realized that's a bad idea. Not saying that it won't be any time soon, just don't wanna end up disappointing you if I'm a week late or something. 

Anyways, that's about it, don't have anything else to say. Just follow me on twitter, I retweet cute anime girls and also post art from my story, so it'd help if you could retweet those! (I also sometimes post KronFau memes) http://twitter.com/XDEnjoyer777

4