Chapter 24: A Scolding Session
84 15 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Amelia is lowering her sword, the chains around her right arm disappear, and the small rainbow triangle reappears next to its the sword's handle, then she sticks the tip into the ground.

The rest of the girls quickly run up to her excitedly, and she turns around to greet them. 

Gura:" Ame, you did it!"

Amelia:" Yeah, I did it. Bowson won hehe..." she says as she turns around and looks up.
" All thanks to you..."

Omega:" I am down here."

Everyone hears the monotone voice and quickly turns to see Omega, coming out of a white triangular upside-down portal right in front of them, and the portal closes up behind her. 

Amelia lets out a gasp upon seeing her. 

Amelia:" Omega!"

She quickly lunges towards her and hugs her. The Myth girls gulp nervously, while The Council is kneeling. 

Ina:" Th-that's her?..." 

Kiara:" Her Majesty..." 

Amelia lets go of her and backs away quickly, then opens her mouth excitedly. 

Amelia:” Did you see?! Did you see how awesome I was?!”

Omega:” You say that as if we were not talking throughout the entire fight.”

Amelia:” Well yeah, but I want you to say what you think in person, in front of everyone!” 

Omega:” You were quite awesome, Amelia. Truly, this battle could not have gotten a better ending.”

Amelia’s face turns from a blush to an awkward smile, as she scratches the back of her head.

Amelia:” Eheh, thanks! You said a bit more than I expected you to! Oh wait, you haven’t introduced yourself to my friends!”

Omega:” I was about to, until you jumped at me. And called me by my name.”

Amelia:” Oh uhhh, was it supposed to be a secret? Wait, now that I think about it, The Council only ever called you ‘Her Majesty’... Whoops!” 

Omega lets out a sigh as she floats past her and looks at the rest of the girls.

Omega:'' Greetings. I would appreciate it if you pretend you did not hear that. My name is Omega Alpha, but you may call me just Omega.” she says, then looks down at The Council kneeling. 
“ The Council. What are you doing? Now is not the time for that. Stand up "

They all quickly stood up, but Mumei kept looking down at the ground. 

Mumei:" Omega, I… I’m sorry… I made so many mistakes today, and by the end of it, I was completely useless. Even with all of the training I did… I couldn’t protect Civilization. I’m a failure. You must be disappointed in me.” she says while clenching her fists. 

Omega:'' Nonsense. You all did everything you could. You fought well and never gave up. I am proud of you. In fact, I am going to pat all of your heads now. "

Omega floats closer to them and pats their heads two at a time, starting with Mumei and Sana.

Mumei:” Th-thanks… I guess I was overthinking it…” 

Sana:” Heh, I already got a headpat today, but I’m not complaining!”  

The patting continues, putting a smile on each of the girls’ faces, however, when Omega reaches Gura and Gawr, the red shark gets startled and she closes her eyes before the arm touches her, then she slowly opens them. 

Gawr:" Oh uhhh, even me? "

Omega:" Of course. I know all about your sins, but I trust that you will turn around someday." 

Gawr:" Hmm, bloodlust is kinda my thing, so I'm not sure about that... But hey, maybe I can only kill bad guys?"

Omega:" That would certainly be an improvement."

Amelia awkwardly watches as Omega pats everyone’s heads but hers. While hesitant, she opens her mouth to speak. 

Amelia:” Ummm… Y-you haven’t pat my head, Omega…” 

She turns around and looks at her in the eyes. 

Omega:” You are right. How rude of me, you are the hero after all.”

She floats up towards her and slowly pats her head with her left hand, and Amelia pouts.

Amelia:” Hmmm, why do I get the mechanical pat? It’s not bad though, I have to admit…”

Omega says nothing and simply smiles. Gura and Gawr both get next to Amelia and Omega. 

Gawr:" Man, they’re so similar… It's as if Amelia is looking at a mirror..."

Gura:" Heh, not exactly!"

She quickly moves her head left and right, looking at Amelia's and Omega's chest.

Omega looks down at her in the eyes.

Omega:" What do you mean by that?"

Gura gets startled by her question and takes a step back.

Gura:" I Uhh- I-I mean, your outfit is different! And y-you're taller too! And-"

Omega:" I know what you meant by that."

Gura lets out a scream and quickly gets on her knees.

Gura:" I'M SORRY! I-it was just a joke, please please please don't smite me down!" she says and puts her palms together, and closes her eyes, as Omega remains silent. 
" Oh no, I can't believe this is happening... Please no, no, no, no, there's just no way. Not like this... I was so close to being ten thousand years old... Is this really the end? I'm so sorry, I'll do anything, please-"

The rest of the girls remain silent, with their mouths shaking while trying to hold in laughter, as she keeps pleading for her life. 

Kronii:" You guys think she'll keep going if we all just leave?" she whispered. 

Bae:” What if she does like a praying endurance stream?” she said and giggled.

Fauna:” I’m starting to feel bad…”

Gawr looks at Omega, who has a blank expression, then looks down at Gura.

Gawr:(Uhhh should I say something? Bae said that she's chill so, I'm pretty sure Gura is gonna be fine...) she thinks to herself, then once again looks at Omega and back at the praying Gura. 
(Yeah no, I'm not saying anything, this is hilarious!) 

While not paying attention to the whispers around her, Gura continues. 

Gura" Please please please-"

Omega:" Silence, shark. "

Gura’s tail juts upwards and falls backwards. 

Gura:" I-I'm sorry!" 

Omega:" Stand up. " 

Gura quickly stands up straight upon hearing her words. 

Gura:" Y-yes! Your M-majesty! "

Omega:" Silence. The fact that you believe such a joke would offend me is more offensive than the joke itself. "

Gura:" I- uhhh... (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to apologize or not...)

Omega:" First of all, I am not even a woman. I merely look like one. Secondly, I can change my appearance, therefore I could have a big chest if I so desir-."

Amelia’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she stops her mid sentence. 

Amelia:" Wait, you mean you’re a dude?"

Omega:" Negative. I am neither male nor female. I am not bound by the concept of gender, as I am genderless. I simply chose to look like this and I ended up appearing more on the female side. "

Amelia:" Ahh, that makes sense! "

Gura awkwardly looks around while waiting to ask a question. 

Gura:" So uhhh, just to clarify, you're not mad at me, right? "

Omega:" I am not. "

The Council, Gawr included, started laughing hysterically, while some just let out giggles, as she blushes.

Gura:" WAIT, IF YOU ALL KNEW, WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME?!"

Gawr:" Uhhhh, cause it was funny as Hell?"

Omega shifts her sight toward the red shark upon hearing that, and she gets startled. 

Gawr:” Uhhh, I-I mean, a-as Heaven!”

Omega simply furrows her eyebrows at her, which makes Gawr instantly drop to her knees with her palms together.

Gawr:” AHHH I’M SORRY, I DIDN’T MEAN IT! Please please please-” 

Amelia giggles and walks up to the two and pats their heads, and Omega lets out a sigh.

Omega:” These sharks are truly hopeless.” She ignores Gawr and turns towards Kiara.
“ Now then, Takanashi Kiara. "

Kiara flinches and quickly turns towards her.

Kiara:" Y-yes!?"

Omega:" I believe this belongs to you. "

As she says that, Kiara's left arm appears in her hand, and she tosses it towards her.

Kiara:" My left arm!!" she says excitedly as she catches it.

Omega:" And this."

She materializes Kiara's sword in one hand and her shield in her other hand. Kiara's eyes and mouth widen in joy, but then Omega tosses her weapons toward her.

Kiara:" Wait, I still have only one arm!"

She closes her eyes as her sword and shield are about to hit her, then Mumei catches both of them, and she opens her eyes. 

Kiara:" Thanks Mumei! And you too, Omega!” She says, then turns to Fauna while handing her her left arm.
“ Think you could reattach this for me? "

Fauna:" Oh yes, this should be easy! " 

As Fauna is placing her cut off arm where it used to be, Omega opens her mouth to speak. 

Omega:" Before you do that, I believe this is important to know. Once that arm is reattached, your Phoenix powers will return to you. You may even be stronger than you were before." 

Kiara:" Oh uhhh wow I... Fauna did say there's a way to bring them back, I guess this is what she meant... But do I… Deserve to have my powers back?... I-"

Without any hesitation, Mumei hits her with the back of her own sword in her stomach, which makes her drop to her knees. 

Kiara:" O-okay, okay... You... Made your... Point... " she says while struggling to breathe.

Calli helps her get up and pats her on the back. 

Calli:” Well, I guess that’s one way to convince  her. I was gonna try talking to her first.” 

Mumei:” This was faster.” 

Kiara: (Wait, does that mean Calli would’ve hit me too if talking didn’t work?)

Fauna reattaches her left arm and while holding both parts with one hand, green energy surrounds it and it heals up, as if it was never cut. 

Amelia puts her hand on her chin as she recalls the moment Kiara lost her left arm. 

Amelia:" So, you took her left arm and her weapons before the attack from The Ancient Ones hit them?"

Omega:" Correct. My original plan was simply to salvage her weapons, but given that her left arm was holding the sword, I took that too. I also detonated the energy ball to make it look like it connected with them."

Amelia:" That explains things. I could've sworn I saw them disappear right before the explosion. Thought I was seeing things... "

Omega looks at Ina, who seemed a bit lost amid everything happening around her. 

Omega:" Ninomae Ina'nis. I have something for you as well."

Ina:" Oh? For me?..."

A takodachi appears in the palm of Omega’s hand, and she tosses it to her.

Ina, while confused, stretches out her hands to catch it.

Ina:" A takodachi?... Wait, is this the same one that was inside Sana?! "

Omega:" Indeed it is. I teleported it away before it got too close to the Sun."

Ina looks closely at the takodachi and notices a difference in it.

Ina:" It looks a bit different..."

Omega:" That is because I extracted all of the negative energy from it. It looks like your usual takodachi now. "

Ina’s eyes widen and she raises her head to look at her. 

Ina:" You mean… It was really evil? " 

Omega:" Was that not evident? Nothing good can come from The Ancient Ones. Or I suppose I should call him Nyarlathotep. "

Ina:" I guess that makes sense... Now I feel even worse for snapping at Mumei like that... "

Mumei hands Calli Kiara’s weapons and walks up to Ina, then puts her hand on her head. 

Mumei:" Don’t worry about it. I know you like those things, so you probably didn’t like me kicking it into the Sun. Besides, you weren’t exactly in the right state of mind at the time either.” 

Ina:” Thanks, Mumei…” 

As Kiara is stretching her now reattached left arm, her eyes widen and she looks at Omega.

Kiara:” Wait a second! If my left arm was with you, does that mean you were the one tickling it?! And that slimy feeling, you let that thing play with it too?!” 

Omega:” … Yes.”

Her response surprised the girls and they all went silent for a few moments.

Kiara:” Wh-what do you mean, yes?!” 

Omega:” Did you expect me to lie?” 

Kiara:” Well, I guess I didn’t expect such a straightforward response…” 

Omega:” I was simply getting bored while waiting for you all to lose.” 

Some of the girls furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, while Kronii’s remains the same. 

Gura:” Wait, you knew we were gonna lose?”

Omega:” It became evident once you kept neglecting Nyarlathotep’s fallen body parts.”

Calli:” Umm, no offense, but maybe you could’ve told us about that? You did talk to The Council girls a few times…”

Omega:” Why would I do that? I only talked when it was necessary. I wanted to see what you all can do and how you act in a fight. Giving you any kind of advice would ruin that.”

Amelia pays little attention to their conversation while playing around with the little triangles in her hair, as they continue talking. 

Gura:” I guess that makes sense. And even if you did tell us, I’m not sure if we would’ve been able to find all of his body parts. It was better this way too, seeing Ame fight was awesome!’

Gawr:” Wait, so basically, the only thing we were doing was making him stronger so Amelia can have a more fun fight?” 

Omega:” Essentially, yes.” 

Gawr:” … I can live with that.” 

Amelia raises her head upon hearing that and simply giggles, then she lets out a sigh. 

Amelia:” I guess the fight was pretty fun, but I still had to hold back a lot…”

Gura:" Wait, now that I think about it, Ame, what were those chains you used at the end? "

Amelia:" Uhhhh gonna be honest, I had no idea what I was doing most of the time. I was just thinking ‘Hmmm, it would be cool if this happened. ' and then it happened. For the chains, I just thought of shooting chains like Calli, and they came out."

Omega:" Those were Chains of Heaven. They have the power to paralyze any divine being."

She turns around with a smug expression as she looks at Kronii.

Amelia:" Any, you say? "

She shoots out the chains which wrap around her, and she falls onto the ground while Amelia and Fauna giggle. 

Kronii:" H-hey! This isn't funny! After everything I did for you, this is how you treat me?..." 

Amelia:" Wow relax, it was just a joke!" 

Amelia retracts the chains and Kronii picks herself back up, then adjusts her outfit. Amelia looks at Gura and Gawr, and lets out a gasp. 

Amelia:" Wait a second, you're divine too! HIYAH!" 

She shoots the chains out and wraps both of them up, and they fall to the ground.

Gawr:” Gotta admit, this is funnier when it’s happening to someone else.” 

Gura:” I don’t think I’m a fan of this…” 

Amelia chuckles while retracting the chains, and she helps them both get up.

Her eyes light up and she lets out a gasp.

Amelia:” OH, I know! I should talk to those other timeline Ames I saved! They must be pretty confused right now!”

Gura:” Wait, you saved other Ames? 

Amelia:” Yeah! They were also fighting The Ancient Ones, and my attack killed them in every timeline. Oh wait!” she says and looks at Omega.
“Hey, Omega, can we get some victory music in here? "

Omega:" Yes. Is this good? "

She says and Party Time from Blue Archive plays from her halo, which starts glowing like a disco ball.

After a brief moment of silence as the song plays, Amelia speaks up.

Amelia:" Okay, this is WAY too cheerful! It's as if we just beat a level in a gacha game in under 120 seconds!"

Omega:" The song plays even if you do not beat the level in under 120 seconds." she says and everyone simply stares at her.
" But of course, I have never experienced that."

Fauna:" Omega, are you playing gacha games? You know those aren't good for you..."

Omega:" Silence. The girls are cute. I will play a different song now. " 

The song stops and GGF from Blue Archive plays instead.

Amelia:" Okay, okay, this is more like it! Now, play the montage of other timelines being saved! "

Amelia quickly points her finger upwards while looking at the sky, confusing everyone around her.

Kronii:" A montage?! And why are you pointing up like that?! What do you think this is, an anime or som-"


In another timeline. (Myth's Good Ending Timeline 1)

In the same city, a battle is taking place, with a massive black sphere floating in the sky. With Calli and Kiara nowhere to be seen, Ina with pitch black skin, is holding Gura by her neck. 

Amelia is on her knees behind her, with her palms against the ground, and a clock symbol underneath her. 

Amelia:(... How many times have I seen this already? How many more times will I see it? Please just... Make it end...)

The top half of Ina's body comes out of the black stomach and she grabs the hand that's holding Gura by her neck. They let go of her and Ina manages to separate herself from the black version of her body, giving her the appearance of a normal human.

A massive black arm emerges from the sphere in the sky, and as an unknown symbol forms in front of it, a massive laser beam is aimed at the three girls.

Amelia lowers her head and stares at the ground with her mouth shaking; a single tear falls to the ground and at the same time…

Gura:” Wh-what’s going on?!”

Ina:” No way…” 

Her friend's cheerful yet confused voices make her quickly raise head, and she witnesses the same thing they are. The massive arm, along with the sphere in the sky, slowly wither away and soon after, the clock symbol underneath her disappears.

Amelia:” Wh-what?...”

As she’s slowly getting up from the ground, Kiara and Calli appear falling next to them, and they land on their backs. The three get surprised by their sudden return, but smiles quickly spread across their faces. 

Kiara:” Owww!”

As the two open their eyes and see their friends looking at them, they both quickly sat up straight. 

Gura:” Kiara! Calli!” 

Calli:” Gura?!” 

Gura and Ina help the two get up and their eyes widen in shock upon seeing Ina, not only being fully in control of her body, but appearing as  a normal human.

Kiara:” Ina?! Is that really you?!” 

Ina:” Yeah… It’s me!” 

The two hug, while Calli looks around the sky.

Calli:” Ina is back to normal and I don’t see that huge sphere anywhere… Does this mean we won?” 

They all look at Amelia who’s hand is pressed against her chest. 

Amelia:” I… I don’t know why, but it feels like… I did this.” 

Ina:” Maybe another timeline version of you did something?” 

Amelia:” I guess that must be the only explanation, but I don’t know what she could’ve done to affect our timeline too…” 

Kiara:” Does it matter?! WE WON! Ah, but man, that thing just teleported us away instantly, I didn’t even get to fight it… I bet it was scared!” 

The girls laugh, then all embrace each other in a group hug.


In another timeline. (MGE Timeline 2)

Amelia is in the same position as before, except Calli and Kiara are here this time. The Ancient Ones, while in Ina’s body, teleport in front of Calli and as they stretch out their hand, an unknown symbol appears in front of their palm. However, the symbol breaks instantly, as if it were made out of glass, which shocks all of the girls. 

The black ink, which was covering Ina’s body, disappears and she takes the appearance of a normal human, begins falling forward, but Calli catches her. They look up at the sky to see the black sphere turn to dust.

The girls were all at a loss for words, as Ina is regaining consciousness. 

Calli:” Ina?”

Kiara:” … What just happened?”

They all quickly turn towards Amelia, who was just as confused as they are.

Amelia:” Don’t look at me, I haven’t even started doing my part… Unless… A different timeline Amelia somehow saved us…?” 


In another timeline. (MGE Timeline 3)

Amelia and Gura are alone against The Ancient Ones in Ina’s body once again. Gura walks in front of Amelia, while she’s on her knees with her palms against the ground.

Gura:” Please stop this, Ina…”

The Ancient Ones point their palm towards her and a symbol appears in front of it. 

AO:” Your friend is not h-” 

Before they could finish their sentence, the symbol in front of their palm shatters. The black ink covering Ina disappears and she falls to her knees. Her two friends both look at one another, and while in a state of confusion, they quickly run up to her. 

Gura:” Ina!” 

Amelia:” Sh-she looks normal! What happened?!” 

They help her stand up and as they look up at the sky, they see the black sphere turn to dust, and soon after, Kiara and Calli appear next to them. 

Across a dozen different timelines, the same events occur, with only slight differences in when they do. The Ancient Ones disappear, turning Ina back into a normal human, and leaving everyone in a state of confusion. 

Even in a timeline where the battle isn’t taking place. A timeline where Ina never met her friends.


Ina is in her room, painting a picture of a Hololive member, holding multiple brushes with her tentacles, until her tentacles, along with every other unusual part of her appearance, disappears. The brushes fall to the ground and Ina passes out. Her mom quickly barges into the room and lets out a gasp upon seeing her appearance. She picks her up and puts her onto her bed, as she’s slowly opening her eyes.

Ina:” M-mom? What happened?” 

With tears in her eyes, her mother embraces her.

Mama’nis:” Ina… Y-you’re back to normal!...”

While unsure of what her mother is saying, she returns the hug. 


The 1337 timeline.

Amelia lowers her hand and looks up at Kronii.

Amelia:” It’s more like a novel, actually!” 

Kronii:” HUH?!” 

Amelia ignores her and takes her phone out of her pocket. 

Amelia:” Alright, time to call those other timeline mes! I have to give them a piece of my mind! Hmmm, I wonder how many of them were actually doing that?” 

Omega:” A dozen of them.”

Amelia:” Wait, only? I thought you’d say ‘an uncountably infinite amount’ or something.”

Omega:” Thankfully, that is not the case here.” 

Amelia calls her own number and puts it on speaker as it rings. The Amelias in other timelines all furrow their eyebrows in confusion, upon getting a call from their own number. 

1337 Amelia:" It has been done." she says, while trying to keep a straight face on

Multiple different Amelias talk over each other, asking numerous questions.

1337 Amelia:" Okay, okay, ONE AT A TIME NOW!"

Their chatter slowly eases up.

MGE Amelia 1:" Who are you and why do you sound like me?! And where did you get this number?! AND WHAT IS THAT MUSIC?!" 

1337 Amelia:" I'm you so uhhh, I guess that answers all of your questions? I just called my own number. And music? I don't know what you're talking about!" she says and looks at Omega and whispers.
" Okay, maybe you can turn it off now..."

Omega nods her head, as the volume of the music slowly lowers, until the song just stops.

MGE Amelia 1:" You mean across multiple different timelines, we all have the same number? "

1337 Amelia:" It's complicated, okay? And don't you have any better questions to ask me!? "

After a brief moment of silence, a different Amelia speaks up. 

MGE Amelia 2:"... Which one are you?"

1337 Amelia:" Which one? I guess I'm 1337 Amelia. "

MGE Amelia 3:" Since you called us, I can only assume that you're the one who saved us, but how? What did you do?"

1337 Amelia:" Heh, let's just say that I got the power of God and anime on my side! "

Other timeline Amelias all stare at their phones blankly.

MGE Amelia 4:" What... "

1337 Amelia:" Long story short, God gave me powers and I killed The Ancient Ones. My final attack utterly destroyed them from every single timeline. Including The Void, so you don’t have to worry about any other Eldritch creatures either."

MGE Amelia 2:" Wait, why are you the one to get powers?! That's not fair!"

1337 Amelia:" I don't know man, I guess I'm just more lucky than you guys. And aren't you going to thank me at least?! It’s not like I HAD to save you, you know."

One by one, the other Amelias, including their friends around them, all thank her for saving them. 

1337 Amelia:" Aww, you're welcome everyone!" 

An unexpected squeaky voice speaks up. 

Smol Ame:" Yeah, thanks Big Ame. I guess you're not so bad after all... "

1337 Amelia:" Smol Ame?! You're real? I thought it was just a joke... Wait, does this mean you were fighting The Ancient Ones too?! "

Smol Ame:" Of course I'm real! And yes we did, but here, they went under a different name... They called themselves The Smol Ones..." 

Upon hearing that, all of the girls, including their other timeline counterparts, couldn't help but laugh. 

Smol Ame:" Hey, it's not funny! "

1337 Amelia:" Okay, that was pretty funny, really cracked me up! But alright, that's enough of that! This isn't the only reason I called you. I know all about what you were doing. Killing yourself and setting your timeline back to the beginning of the fight? What kind of a STUPID plan is that?!"

The rest of the girls around her let out a gasp upon hearing that. 

Gura:" They did what?! "

Kronii:" Hold on, how was I not aware of this? "

Omega:" That would be my doing. I thought they might distract you during your fight, so I decided to make you immune to their... Shenanigans."

Kronii:” Oh I guess that explains that.” 

However, 1337 Amelia's friends weren't the only ones in shock at what she just said. Other timeline versions of them were just as confused.

MGE Gura 1:" Ame... Is that true? "

MGE Calli 1:" Watson... That's what your move was?"

Each timeline is having a similar conversation, while their Amelia is having trouble coming up with a response.

1337 Amelia:" So you didn't even tell your friends what your plan was? I figured as much. "

MGE Calli 1:" She told us she had a move that could stop them..."

MGE Amelia 1:" A-and I did! Haha..."

1337 Amelia:" Yeah right, don't act like you had anything to do with this. I would've saved you all and gave you a good ending even if you never entered your death loop."

The other timeline Amelias look down at the ground, as if defeated. Some clench their fists, some their teeth, some have tears in their eyes. A sigh escapes one of their mouths, before deciding to speak up. 

MGE Amelia 3:" Are you... Are you seriously saying that I did all that for nothing? That we did everything... For nothing?"

1337 Amelia:" Well, I guess the only benefit was the fact that you saw The Ancient Ones disappear right in front of you. You were able to witness your victory. If you hadn't entered the loop, I would've just brought you back to life after The Ancient Ones were already dead and gone. You decide if killing yourself countless times was worth it for that. "

MGE Amelia 1:" I... Dammit..."

1337 Amelia:" Actually, from what I've seen, The Ancient Ones over there don't even have an actual body, it's just like a huge black sphere or something. So yeah... I doubt seeing that thing disappear was really worth it. "

The other timeline Gura looks up at her Amelia in the eyes.

MGE Gura 1:" Ame, I don't get it... Why would you do all that? And why would you not tell us? "

MGE Amelia 1:" I don't know... I guess it must be cause I thought I would be useless in this fight. Then other Ames told me about this, and I just went with it. I thought being able to return to the beginning of the battle would come in handy too, but..."

1337 Amelia:" But you failed to realize that that ability is useless if that's ALL you're doing. Seriously, what's the point of your friends protecting you and buying you time, just so you can go to the beginning of the battle and do the same thing all over again? Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting things to change. Do you know what that is?! "

The other Amelia rolls her eyes and lets out an exasperated sigh at the question. 

MGE Amelia 1:" Oh here we go... "

1337:" That's the definition of insanity! And where are your Fauna and Mumei? Your Ancient Ones seemed weaker than mine so, maybe you could've won with them. "

MGE Amelia 8:" Our who and what now? "

1337 Amelia looks up at Omega. 

1337 Amelia:" Uhhh, is it possible that they go by a different name in other timelines? "

Omega:" It is not. Names are one of the few things that remain the same across timelines. Apart from opposite gender versions of someone, of course." 

Amelia says nothing and just looks at her phone again. 

1337 Amelia:" You know, Mother Nature and The Guardian of Civilization? Does any of that ring a bell? "

MGE Amelia 6:" Nope! "

MGE Amelia 7:" Wait, you're friends with Mother Nature?! "

1337 Amelia:" It's complicated. And what was up with your Gura? She was red, but it looked more like a transformation than it being Gawr."

The other timeline Amelias looked at their Guras and then back at their phones.

MGE Amelia 5:" Uhhh Gawr? Isn't that her last name?"

1337 Amelia slowly looked towards her Gura and Gawr. 

1337 Amelia:” Their Guras don’t have a Gawr in them…”

Gawr:” HA! Your timeline sucks!”

MGE Gura 1:” CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?!”

1337 Amelia:” Basically, my Gura has another Gura that lives inside of her. She’s red and calls herself Gawr. And she became strong enough that she can stay outside her body for as long as she wants, she just needs to stay close to her. Oh and she swears a lot. She’s pretty cool!” 

The other timeline girls take some time to process what they just heard.

MGE Amelia 1:” So, you have TWO Guras and one of them is red?! Man, could your timeline be any better??”

MGE Amelia 9:” Brag about it some more, why don’t you?” 

MGE Gura 1:” AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!” 

1337 Amelia:” Oh, you have no idea how good my timeline is hehe!”

Other timeline Amelias spend some time comforting their Guras, convincing her that she is indeed enough for them. 1337 Amelia coughs which silences them

1337 Amelia:” One more thing. It didn’t look like you were trying to separate Ina from The Ancient Ones at any point. She managed to do it herself, but still, did you not have a plan for that?”

MGE Amelia 10:” I didn’t even know separating them was an option…”

1337 Amelia:" You really are a hopeless bunch. Here's what I would do if I was-"

MGE Amelia 1:" ALRIGHT, I GET IT! You know what, I was actually happy when you saved us, but this whole conversation made me depressed! Bye!"

1337 Amelia:" Hey! I'm not done with you yet! Don't you dare hang up on me!"

MGE Amelia 11:" I feel the same, you're just a jerk! Bye!"

MGE Amelia 12:" Show off! "

One by one, all of the Amelias hang up on her.

Amelia:" Show off? You haven't even seen what I look like! I'll show you uhhh a show off! "

Gura:" Are you gonna go to their timelines?"

Amelia:" Nah, I'm just gonna manifest myself across their timelines, but I'll stay here too!"

Amelia manifests her body across the 12 timelines behind the girls who are walking away, and Omega creates holographic screens to show what is happening in each of them. 

1337 Amelia:" Hey! Where do you think you're going?! "

The girls stop walking upon hearing her voice. 

MGE Amelia 1:" Oh great, she's here now! I'm going hom-" she says while turning around.

The girls all froze in shock when they see Amelia descending from the sky in her Angelic form. The other Amelias gulp nervously before opening their mouths to speak. 

MGE Amelia 1:" W-woah... Why do you look like that? "

1337 Amelia:" Didn't I tell you this? God gave me powers. Obviously my appearance will change as well.” 

MGE Amelia 1:” Grrr! You and your plot armor!” 

1337:” Well, I saved you so, I’m pretty sure that means you have plot armor too.” 

The other Amelias put their hands on their chin while thinking.

MGE Amelia 7:” Dammit, you’re right! Well… Why are you here? Just to flex your cool form?”

1337 Amelia:” No… Okay, yes, but that’s not the only reason! I wanted to tell you all what I would’ve done if I were in your shoes. Firstly, I would tell my friends what my special move is and, if they even agree to go along with it, I would come up with a bunch of different plans. If one fails, I start over and tell them to use a different plan. Quite simple rea-” 

Kronii, who was listening and watching the screen, clears her throat which stops her speech. 

Kronii:” I hate to interrupt, but didn’t all of your plans fail. Like, miserably?” 

The other timeline Amelias can’t help but chuckle, as 1337 Amelia blushes. 

1337 Amelia:” HEY! AT LEAST I HAD A PLAN!” she says and lets out a sigh.
“ Oh and by the way, I also destroyed that whole theater dimension you were in, so you won’t be pulling that again.” 

MGE Amelia 6:” … Then what was the point of telling us what you would do?”

1337 Amelia puts her hands on her hips before replying. 

1337 Amelia:” To teach you a lesson! The Ancient Ones may be gone, but soon another threat could appear. Maybe even tomorrow. You have to be ready. Not like today, you clearly had no plan other than resetting the timeline. Next time I won’t be saving you!”  

MGE Amelia 1:” Ughh fine, I get it!” 

1337 Amelia smiles while floating towards her, and slowly pats her head. She does this to all of the other Amelias at the same time.  

1337 Amelia:” I’ll tell you one thing, you got guts to do what you did. Sorry for scolding you so much. If we ever see each other again, it’ll be under better circumstances.” 

MGE Amelia 1:” That sounds good! Thanks again, really. I’ll never forget this.” 

MGE Gura 1:” Is it me or does that other Ame look like she’s our Ame’s big sister?” 

All Amelias laugh together at the thought.


Amelia snaps her fingers and the holographic screens disappear. For about a minute, she doesn’t move at all, and her eyes appear as if lifeless. Gura waves her hand in front of her, and she goes back to normal. 

Amelia:” Sorry about that! As I was about to leave, someone had a request which I couldn’t say no to. But I didn’t want you to know about it, so I made my original body lifeless for a bit.” 

Gura:” What do you mean? Why can’t we know?”

Amelia:” Don’t worry about it. I have a feeling you’ll all find out pretty soon.” she says while glancing at Ina. 

Gura:” Oh alright, if you say so!” 

Amelia looks around the sky as she sets her sights on something. 

Amelia:” Now then… I think you’ve seen enough. Mayor.”

Ina:” Mayor?...”

Amelia:” I had a feeling that I was being watched for a while now, but after getting these powers, I figured out what it was, I just didn’t do anything.” 


In the underground bunker. Thousands of people are staring at a huge TV screen above them, which is showing them the girls in the city. The mayor flinches upon seeing Amelia notice him.

Mayor:(Crap, she found us!)

Amelia stretches out her hand and a fly appears in her palm.

Amelia:” A camera in the form of a fly. I didn’t know you had such technology. Were you keeping this from me?” she said to the fly.
“ Well, it’s not like I blame you for wanting to see what was going on but…. Everyone saw me fight and I don’t really want all this attention to myself, so I think I’m gonna erase your memories.” 

Kronii:” You’re saying you don’t want attention even though you streamed yourself beating up Nyarlathotep?” 

Amelia:” That was different. It was funny.” 

Amelia snaps her fingers and everyone in the bunker disappears, and reappears in their homes, asleep.

Omega:” That is a good idea, however, erasing their memories is not enough. You must also replace the memories you erased with different ones, or else they might notice a gap in their memory. Do not worry, I will take care of that part.” 

Amelia:” Thanks Omega! Oh and don’t worry guys, I didn’t include our families in the memory erasure.” 

Ina:” Thanks Ame… I wouldn’t want my mom to forget what happened today.” 

Amelia just smiles at her, then looks at Omega.

Amelia:” Alright before we get out of here… These wings are cool and all, but how do I like, put them back in?”

Mumei:” Oh don’t worry, I can help with that!”

Kiara:” DON’T TRUST HER! SHE’LL RIP THEM OFF!” 

Amelia:” Ummm, Omegaa…”

Amelia hides behind Omega as Mumei is getting closer to her. 

Omega:” Nanashi Mumei”

Mumei:” I wasn’t actually going to rip them off! I don’t think I can even if I want-” 

Omega points her index finger in front of her, which makes her stop talking.

Omega:” Sit.” 

Without a second thought, Mumei sits down, as if she were a dog.

Fauna:” Hey, that never works when we try it!” 

Amelia comes out from behind Omega and gets in front of her. 

Omega:” Putting your wings back in should be quite simple. All you have to do is imagine them going back in, and it will happen. You may think of it as if putting your arm through a sleeve.” 

Amelia closes her eyes and the wings slowly go into her back, but they leave two scars on her back behind them. 

Amelia:” Okay, that was easier than I thought! Man, I’m tired! But there’s still so many things that I want to ask you!” 

Omega:” I understand, you are a detective after all. Worry not, I am not going anywhere. You may ask me anything you wish to know.” 

Amelia:” Alright, thanks! I will do that later, cause right now, I’m about to pass out… “ she says and after a few seconds of silence, begins losing her balance. 
“Yep, there it is…” 

Gura:” Ame?!”

Just as she finishes her sentence, Amelia loses consciousness and begins falling towards Omega. As she’s falling, the halo above her head shatters, but is soon replaced by a different halo, one in the shape of a yellow sunflower, but that halo too disappears. She falls onto Omega’s chest and she places her left hand on her head. 

Omega:(Oh Amelia… There is so much you do not know yet. Left arm of mine.)

 

To Be Continued...


WHEW! Finally, the big reveal! Oh what's that? This only confused you even more? TOO BAD!

And MAN, I feel like I'm repeating myself here, but this chapter was longer than I expected... I can see my story animated and in my head, it was just a few short scenes. It's really different when I actually start writing it.

I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the wait! I'll try to get the next one out faster than I did this one! 

PS. Follow on twitter, I want more Hololive people as frens :D Twitter account :D

3