Chapter 10: The Power of Atlantis
279 19 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ancient Ones got blown away by Mumei's attack, they bounced off of the rooftops until they finally crashed into a building.

AO:(That damned Guardian woman. We were unable to finish off the Phoenix because of her. Even so, it is obvious, she is useless now. The Reaper woman is no doubt out of energy after all that as well. That is two down.)

The Ancient Ones come out of a portal and see Gura standing before them. They can tell there's something different about her, besides her appearance.

AO:" Gawr Gura... We do not know how you have returned to life, but do you mean to fight Us by yourself?"

Gura shifts her eyes up, not paying attention to what they're saying.

Gawr:(Wow, this thing is ugly as hell! Oh hey, would you mind if I just took over your body randomly so I can talk shit to them?)

Gura:(Alright, but only talk shit, I wanna beat them up myself!)

Gawr:(Oh come on, that's lame! I wanna beat them up too!)

Gura:(Okay well, you'll probably do it no matter what I say so, just give me a heads-up before you do something!)

Gawr:(Ahahaha that's true! Alright, will do!)

AO:" How foolish. We can tell you are stronger than before, however, do you believe you alone are stronger than the Phoenix and the Reaper combined? We see you are not holding your trident either... "

Gawr:(Wow, does this thing ever shut up?)

Gura:(Oh yeah, they're a lot more talkative than I expected.)

The Ancient Ones notice that Gura wasn't paying attention but they keep talking.

AO:" You must really be confident in yourself if you think you can beat Us with your bare hands... Very well. Your foolishness pleases Us. Now We will have the pleasure of killing you for the second time! "

Gawr:(Oh hey, don't forget to take your shoes off, we're faster without them!)

Gura:(Oh right, almost forgot!)

The Ancient Ones watched Gura casually sit on the ground to take off her shoes and socks, not paying attention to what they were saying. She throws the socks and shoes behind her and then gets back up.

Kronii:" Uhh, why'd she do that?"

Amelia:" No idea! Maybe she's faster without her shoes or something."

Upon getting back up, she looks at The Ancient Ones and notices that they look irritated.

Gura:" Oh sorry, were you saying something? There's like, a voice in my head talking to me, I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that for me?"

Gawr:(A voice?! Is that what I am to you?!)

Gura:(No, but if I call you a voice, they won't believe me and it'll piss them off!)

Gawr:(Ooooh! I like pissing them off!)

The Ancient Ones say nothing and just grip their sword tighter.

Gura:(See? They're totally pissed off!)

They lunge at her and she does the same. They swing their sword towards her, but Gura stabs the air in front of her with a knife-hand and rips a hole in space. The Ancient Ones get surprised by this and slow down. Gura does a slash to the left and then takes her hand out.

Gura:" Sacred Water."

She calmly says the attack name, and a ton of water bursts out of the hole. The high pressure water was so fast, it completely obliterated the top half of The Ancient Ones' body, the rest of them got washed away and Gura slowly landed onto the ground. Everyone was shocked upon witnessing Gura's power, while the water continued to come out of the hole in the sky.

Ina:" Woah..."

Kiara:" After everything Calli and I did, she destroyed half of their body with such ease..."

Gawr:(Wow, this guy sucks!)

Gura:" Well, that was easy!" she says while turning around to face the rest of the girls.

Amelia:" I don't think they're dead yet, Gura!"

Gura:" I know, but still! "

Gawr:(And your friends couldn't beat this thing? They suck too!)

Gura:" Oh come on, give them a break! Only Kiara and Calli fought them so far, none of the strong ones did yet! Until now I mean hehe! " she then shifts her eyes back down and notices the looks on the girls' faces " Oh crap, did I say that out loud?"

Gawr:(Pffft ahahahahha!)

Kiara:"..."

Calli:" Ouch! "

Gura:" Wait, I didn't mean-"

Kiara:" It's okay Gura, understand... "

Mumei:" Wow, I think that did more damage than The Ancient Ones!"

Then the water from the hole reaches the girls, but it goes around them instead of hitting their feet.

Amelia:" Uhhh Gura? You gonna turn this water off or?

Gura:" Hmmm okay, I guess this should be enough. " she says while looking around her and then she snaps her fingers and the hole in the sky closes.

Gawr:(I knew it! So, you weren't just attacking The Ancient Ones with that attack, were you?)

Gura:(I noticed that all the water in this city evaporated, and even parts outside the city were affected. Every bit of the city was dry, which puts us at a disadvantage.)

Gawr:(Yeah, and now that the ground is wet, we've got the upper hand here! Honestly, didn't expect something so smart from you.)

Gura:(Oh shut up, I may not be good at math, but when it comes to fighting strategies, I'm smart!)

Gawr:(Probably just because I'm here and I'm lending you my smartness.)

Gura:(What?! That makes no sense!!)


Gura's attack caught The Ancient Ones completely off guard, as they get swept further and further away by the water, they began to think.

AO:(What in the world was that attack?! It destroyed half Our body like it was nothing...) they thought and regenerated the top half of their body. 

(That was nothing like that pathetic tsunami attack from before. She really is stronger than both the Phoenix and the Reaper combined... Just what exactly happened to her after We killed her?...)

The Ancient Ones rush towards Gura's back, raise their sword covered in dark purple energy, and as they swing it at her, she lifts her arm up behind her, her sleeve rolls down and their sword grinds against her bare skin. More and more energy escapes from their sword, but it does no damage to Gura.

AO:(What is going on?! We cannot pierce her skin?!)

Gura's eyes turn red, before opening her mouth to speak.

Gawr:" Oi! Didn't your mommy teach you that it's rude to interrupt people when they're talking?"

Gawr clenches her fist with red energy covering her arm and The Ancient Ones' sword breaks instantly. As she turns around, The Ancient Ones can see her eyes changing from red to blue.

AO:(Her voice was different... And for a split second, her eyes were red... What could this mean?...)

With blue energy covering her fists, Gura unleashes a powerful barrage of punches at The Ancient Ones. She's punching them all over their body, faster and faster, while making dents in their body with every punch and pushing them away.

AO:(???????? How?? She was so weak before, how is she so strong now?! Every punch is stronger and faster than the last! It feels as if We are being attacked by a hundred different beings!)


The girls all watched in awe as Gura continued to endlessly beat on The Ancient Ones.

Calli:" Holy... She's-"

Sana:" With her bare hands!"

Amelia was silently watching her with a smile on her face, until she suddenly gets a confused look on her face and squints, as she notices Gura's appearance changing.

Amelia:" Whoah, are you guys seeing that?"

Kiara:" Yeah, she's awesome!"

Amelia:" No, that's not what I meant. Look at her tail, it's becoming more and more red!"

Ina:(Ame can notice something like that? I can't even keep up with Gura's movements...)

Gura's tail was from top to bottom, slowly becoming red.

Bae:" I think I know what's going on here. Remember how I said Gawr gets stronger every time she hits someone? Well, even though Gura is the one doing the hitting here-"

Amelia:" Gawr is getting stronger!"

Ina:" Uhhhh, should we be worried about that?"

Amelia:" What do you mean? "

Ina:" Well, isn't Gawr like, Gura's bad side or something? "

Amelia:" Nah no way! There's something more to her, I can tell. "

Bae:" Well, if you trust her Ame, then there's nothing to worry about! I just hope she stops hating me by the end of this whole thing..."

Amelia:" I'm sure she will! Probably."

Kiara and Calli looked more and more lost as they listened to them talk. 

Kiara:" Uhhh sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop, can someone explain who Gawr is?"

Calli:" Oh I was confused about that too, but I didn't wanna say anything. "

Amelia:" Hmmm, now that I think about it, I don't know much about her either... Gura said that she's her other half and that she could hear her voice in her head. "

Bae:" Basically, I don't really know how it happened, but Gura has two souls inside her body. Her own, and Gawr's. She was gone for the past year and a half, but she's back now. "

Kiara:" I see... I think. But wait, how did Gura come back to life? "

Fauna:" We don't really know much about that either, except that Gura and Gawr had a fight after she died. Her wounds were transferring to her real body so we figured it out. I guess they must've had a deal that if Gura wins, Gawr would bring her back to life." she says, while continuing to heal Kiara. 

Calli just listened in silence, then she let out a gasp, as if she had remembered something.

Calli:" Wait, two souls?! That explains everything!"

Ina:" Calli? "

Calli:" Back when she died, I sensed something odd inside her. Her soul wasn't leaving her body, but that wasn't all... It almost looked like... There was another soul inside of her clinging onto her soul... Not letting it leave... "

Amelia:" Gawr! She really saved Gura... Even before she won the fight... "


Gawr:(YES YES, KEEP GOING!! EVERY HIT IS MAKING ME STRONGER!!)

Gawr yelled out inside Gura's head, as she kept on punching The Ancient Ones.

Gura:(Ooooh, am I getting stronger too?)

Gawr:(Well no, but I'm giving you my power so, technically you are. This thing doesn't know that though, so they'll just think you're getting stronger.)

Gura:(Alright then, that's the only thing that matters! I think I'm gonna try something new now!)

Gura suddenly stops and quickly punches them in the stomach with both fists at the same time, which leaves two holes in their body and sends them flying. The Ancient Ones stop mid air and quickly regenerate the holes and the dents in their body. Gura quickly lunges towards them, with huge amounts of blue energy around her fists, which now takes the shape of shark heads.

Gura:" Killer Move:-"

Gawr:(Wait, WAIT! Killer move?! The Hell?! Don't kill them!!)

Gura just stops moving upon hearing Gawr's voice, with her eyes shifting up.

Gura:(WHAT?!)

Gawr:(You wanna kill them?! Already?! No way, this was way too short! And I didn't even get to hit the cunt yet! I only broke their stupid sword!)

Gura looked more and more annoyed as she listened to Gawr speak.

AO:(... She just stopped... And now she seems to not be paying attention to Us...)

Gura:(Okay, okay fine! I won't kill them! Besides, I only said killer move cause it sounds cool, I didn't actually wanna kill them yet. I mean, I was hoping they'd survive it so I could beat them up more!)

Gawr:(Oooh that makes sense!)

The shark-like energy around Gura's fists reverts back to just normal blue energy. The Ancient Ones regenerate completely, then quickly put their hands together and two huge fists appear to both the left and right of Gura, both moving towards her at high speed. Gura punches the fists and they both explode and at this point, everything but the tip of her tail was red. Her eyes turn red as she looks up at The Ancient Ones with a huge grin on her face.

Gawr:(Alright, my turn!)

Gawr rushes towards them, punches them in the stomach and launches them in the air. She quickly jumps after them, and upon reaching them, she grabs them by their horns and throws them down through multiple buildings.

Gawr:" HAH! Those things were just begging to get grabbed!"

Gawr yells out while landing onto the ground and her eyes turn blue.


Fauna:"... D-do you guys think she meant all horns, or just their horns specifically?..."

Amelia:" Oh don't worry Fauna! There's no way she can grab your horns from way over there!" she says while laughter escapes her mouth.

Fauna:" Th-that's not reassuring! I'm scared... " she says and tightens her grip on Kiara’s shoulders.

Kiara: “Hey, you’re supposed to be healing me, not hurting me!”

Fauna:” Sorry!”


Then Gura looks down and notices something about her tail.

Gura:" Oh hey, my tail is like, completely red now!"

Gawr:(Looks way cooler that way doesn't it? You're welcome!)

Gura:(Not really!)

The Ancient Ones remained in the building Gawr threw them into, looking angry and confused.

AO:(How is she so strong?! When We were still one with that human, she was barely able to cut Our arm off with her trident... And now she is doing this much with her bare hands! However, that was not all. There is something odd about her. Her eyes switch from blue to red, and it is as if she is a different person, depending on the color of her eyes... ) 

The Ancient Ones open a portal in front of them and begin shooting dark purple laser beams into it. Gura sees hundreds of laser beams coming towards her. 

Gawr:(Alright. let me take care of this, you don't have a good history with laser beams.) she says and Gura's eye color switches to red. 

Gura:(Oh come on!) 

Gawr uses her hands to effortlessly flick away the beams, sending them all behind her. All the beams get redirected in the direction of Bae, but bend and go around the girls instead of hitting her. 


Bae:" Why are they all going towards me?!" 

Amelia:" Uhhh I think she doesn't like you, Bae." 

Bae:" Ugh, so much for her not hating me when this is over..."


Gawr continues to redirect all the beams towards Bae, but then notices that none of them are hitting her. 

Gura:(Uhhhh are you trying to hit Bae?) 

Gawr:(Uhhhh yes! But they're all just going around her, the Hell is going on?!) 

Gura:(Oh I think Mumei is doing that!)

Gawr:(Grrr dammit, this sucks!!) 

The Ancient Ones' attack suddenly stops, they appear from a portal rushing towards Gawr, with a huge black energy attack being charged between their horns. Gawr quickly grabs them by their horns, points them upwards and they shoot their attack into the sky. 

She quickly hits them in their chin with her knee, then kicks them in the stomach with her foot, which pushes them away. 

Gawr:(Was really tempted to point their attack towards the rat ahahaha!) 

Gura:(Okay Gawr, I think it's time we get serious!) 

Gawr:(Sounds good to me!) 

Gura's eyes return to being blue and as she's about to run towards The Ancient Ones, they send out dozens of tentacles from their back towards her. Gura then jumps as if she was about to jump into a pool, and phases through the ground. The Ancient Ones stop their tentacles, while looking confused, with the rest of girls looking just as confused. Gura's tail can be seen moving through the ground, making circles around The Ancient Ones. 


Callo:" Uhhhhh..."

Ina:" Is she swimming in the ground?!"

Kiara:" No way! I thought Gura couldn't swim..."

Amelia:" What?! Of course she can swim, she's a shark! I just made that whole floatie thing up as a joke..."

Kiara:" Oh... I knew that!"

Amelia:" I didn't know she could swim in the ground though... "


Gura swims faster and faster around The Ancient Ones, she emerges at their side and jumps towards them. They send their tentacles towards her, but she simply grabs them with one hand and bashes them into their head, then goes inside the ground again and begins to swim, while dragging The Ancient Ones across the ground by their head.

AO:(What in the world is going on?)

Then Gura peeks out her head through the ground with a smug look on her face.

Gura:" You seem pretty confused so I'll explain! As long as a surface is wet... I CAN SWIM IN IT!"

She jumps out and flies towards a building at high speed, then bashes The Ancient Ones into it. Her eyes switch to being red, she gets a huge smile on her face, then punches The Ancient Ones and sends them flying through the building. She goes after them right away with red energy surrounding her, before they could hit the ground, she gets behind them and lands a powerful kick to their back, launching them high into the air. 

Her eyes and energy switch to blue and she jumps towards them. Gura reaches them in an instant and punches them in the face and sends them flying into a building. Gawr takes over again, then shuffles from side to side while still in air, then rushes down towards The Ancient Ones. They quickly pick themselves back up and materialize their sword in their right hand. Gawr quickly reaches them, then as they're about to swing their sword towards her, she does a roundhouse kick, which breaks their sword and sends them crashing through dozens of buildings. 

She goes right after them, and upon reaching them, does an uppercut, which launches them into the air. Her eyes switch to blue before jumping towards them. She appears behind them right away and kicks and does a sideways kick at their back. Gura and Gawr continue to punch a kick The Ancient Ones, while rapidly moving in the sky and leaving blue and red trails of energy with each movement.


The girls watched in awe, as Gura continued to get stronger and faster, while not giving The Ancient Ones a chance to fight back.

Amelia:" OKAY OKAY, SHE IS LIKE, TOTALLY FLYING RIGHT NOW!!"

Sana:" No... She's not flying, technically. It looks like she can stand on air, and she's using it to propell herself, as if it were the ground.”

Amelia:" Stand on air?! Oooh maybe she can do that cause air has water in it! "

Sana:" Probably. She's going so fast, it really does look like she's flying. Actually... She's moving faster than light. "

All the Myth girls let out a gasp upon hearing that. The Council however, did not seem surprised by what they had heard, they simply smiled. 

Ina:" Woah, faster than light?! No wonder I can't see a thing... "

Amelia(Ina can't see anything?... That's weird, I can see Gura so clearly right now...) 

Kiara:" Wow... Gura is amazing!"


Kiara then shifts her eyes down and notices that her left arm still hasn't healed, despite Fauna healing her for so long.

Kiara:" You know, Fauna... I can't help but notice it's taking you a quite while to heal my left arm..." she says while watching Gura fight. 

Fauna:" Oh uhhh about that... My healing is the strongest in nature so, I'm at a disadvantage in a place like this. I did everything I could, but I'm sorry, I don't think I can bring your arm back... "

Kiara:" Oh..." she shifts her eyes down towards the ground in disappointment. 

Fauna:(What I said was true, but still, there's something odd happening here. There seems to be something preventing me from bringing her arm back... It's almost as if her arm is still there... This is weird...) " Oh but hey, I could grow you a wooden arm if you'd like! "

Kiara:" Uhhh I'm good, thanks. I'm useless right now anyways, even if I had three arms, I'd still be useless." she said loud enough so everyone can hear. 

Mumei:"..." 

Kiara:" If only someone could give me some words of encouragement... "she mumbled under her chin, while Fauna is helping her get up. 

Mumei however, remains silent, while watching Gura's fight with her arms crossed. 

Calli:" I'm sorry Kiara... It's all my fault! The Ancient Ones used Gura to distract me and I fell for it..."

Kiara:" It's fine Calli, we wouldn't have lasted for much longer anyways." then she looks at Gura fighting fiercely. "At least we bought enough time for Gura to come back. Not like we knew that was gonna happen, but still, I'd like it way better if Gura kills this thing, than if we had done it."

Calli:" Yeah, I'd like it if she did it too, but I don't know... Gura is strong now, definitely strong enough to do it, but it doesn't really seem like she's trying to. She's just punching and kicking them, not really going for the kill... "

Kiara:" Yeah, I noticed that... I just hope she can do it and doesn't end up like you and me... "

Mumei, who was quietly listening to everything, opened her mouth to speak.

Mumei:" Oh you don't need to worry about that, there's no way Gura will try to explode herself. "

Upon hearing this, Kiara gets annoyed and clenches her fist.

Kiara:" ALRIGHT, I GET IT! Was what I did so wrong?! I was trying to protect all of you! I'm the one who fought them the most out of everyone, I know what they're like!" then Mumei turns around to look at her as she continues. "Then Gura came back... I just knew that if we failed, they would try to kill her again... I didn't know she became so strong, I wanted to protect her, and everyone else here! Was that so bad?!"

Mumei:" YES, IT WAS BAD!! I'm sick of your excuses! Blowing yourself up... That's not even a last resort thing, you should never even consider doing that! And I don't care who you wanted to protect! We didn't interfere, we let you fight because we knew you wanted to kill them the most out of everyone here... But just because you couldn't do it, that doesn't mean someone else here can't! "

Kiara:" Mumei... I-"

Mumei:" I don't care anymore. " she says and turns around to look at Gura, then continues. " Just stop talking, and let me watch a real warrior fight. You are not my student anymore. "

Kiara:" Whatever! Not like you have many others!" 

Mumei:" Yeah well, maybe I'll get a new student!" 

Kiara:" Like who?!" 

Mumei:" HEY GURA!" she yells out towards Gura that was still kicking and punching The Ancient Ones around. " YOU WANNA BE MY STUDENT??"

Gura kicks The Ancient Ones down into a building, then turns towards Mumei while standing on air. 

Gura:" WHAT?!" 

Mumei:" You're doing great! Proud of you!" she says while slightly moving her head and shifting her eyes towards Kiara with a smug look on her face. 

Kiara:" Wow... Hearing you say that... It hurts more than that time you ripped out my spine, used it as a spear and threw it through my head."

Mumei:"..."

Kiara:"... Or that time when you put your foot against my back and ripped my wings off with your hands."

Mumei:" Don't try to cheer me up! It won't work!... "

Kiara:" Wha- cheer you up?! I wasn't trying to cheer you up! I'm the one who needs cheering up here!"

Then Fauna gets between them and pats their heads. 

Fauna:" Alright, alright, that's enough you two! I don't wanna hear you argue anymore! So just enjoy watching Gura beat up The Ancient Ones and you can argue later! "

Kiara & Mumei:" Hmph! " they both look in the opposite direction and pout. 


The Ancient Ones were still in the building, regenerating from all the dents Gura and Gawr have put in their body. 

AO:(There has to be some kind of a secret to her power. How does she keep becoming stronger and faster? How does she keep changing the color of her energy? No one should be able to do that without undergoing a transformation. Her eye color changes, along with her energy, and it is as if she is a different being. We must get to the bottom of this.)


Gura was still watching the girls from the sky while in confusion. 

Gawr:(What was THAT all about?) 

Gura:(No idea!) she responds while slowly descending onto the ground. 

Gura:" Man, I am totally destroying this thing!" 

Gawr:(HEY! What do you mean you're destroying them, I'm doing just as much as you! And even when you're hitting them, I'm lending you my power, so I'm doing even more!) 

Gura:" Uhhh ok, what am I supposed to do? "

Gawr:(I think I'm not getting enough recognition for my work! Oh I know! You should talk in plural from now on!) 

Gura:" Ugh, you mean like The Ancient Ones?" 

Gawr:(Yeah well, you got a better idea? I'm not gonna help you anymore if you pretend you're the one doing everything!) 

Gura:" Alright fine!" she says and turns to look at all the girls. "Gawr wants me to talk in plural so basically-"

Gura stops talking when she notices The Ancient Ones coming out of a portal behind her, and she turns around to face them.

AO:" Gawr Gura. We must admit, you are truly powerful. We are ashamed that the likes of you have made Us do this, however, We have no other choice."

Then her eyes turn red and she gets a smug look on her face.

Gawr:" Oh? What's wrong, Elder Cunt? You gonna go cry to your mommy and daddy or some shit? " she says while crossing her arms.

AO:" Anti-Lifeform Extermination Limiter. "

Ina:" D-did they just say limiter!?"

A huge explosion of dark purple energy surrounds The Ancient Ones. When the energy disappears, they can see that their appearance hasn't changed, but they can tell that there is something different about them.

AO:" Did you never stop to wonder... How you worthless mortals could withstand our power? Under normal circumstances, any mortal, no matter their strength, would perish in our presence. We have set limiters upon Ourselves, in order to not unintentionally destroy you. Now the limiter which has allowed you to live, has been released." 

Amelia:(Limiters... So, this is not their only one?!) 

While most looked worried upon hearing their words, Gura simply smiled.

Gura:" Hah, I hope you don't think I fall under that any mortal category. Unfortunately for you, I'm not a normal mortal. I'm a Divine Being. Your power won't work on me."

No one could believe what they had just heard Gura say.

Amelia:" GURA IS DIVINE?!" 

AO:" Do not make Us laugh, Gawr Gura. Do you really expect Us to believe that the likes of you could be a Divine being?"

Gura:" Alright, I guess I should elaborate. Poseidon is the father of all Atlantians and his blood flows through our veins. Which makes every Atlantian partly Divine. His blood that is within us protects us against any disease or any non-physical type of attack. Was that clear enough for you? If you don't believe me, go ahead. Get closer. Attack me. You'll see that nothing will happen to me!" 

AO:" Very well! You have intrigued Us, Atlantian." 

The Ancient Ones materialize their sword in their right hand and rush towards Gura, while she remains still. They swing it down at her and she blocks it with the side of her arm. The Ancient Ones are shocked when they see Gura is unaffected by their attack or presence. Then her eye color changes and she gets a smug look on her face. 

Gawr:" What's wrong, aren't I supposed to perish? But I gotta admit, it looks like releasing that limiter boosted your power as well, this actually kinda tickles now!" 


Amelia:" Nice, Gura was telling the truth!" 

When suddenly, Ina puts her hand on her head in pain.

Ina:" Owww! My head hurts... I can't think straight... What's going on?..." as she was struggling to speak, blood leaked out of her nose. 

The girls around her yell out her name worryingly, as Ina is breathing heavily and begins to fall backward. then Sana quickly catches her.

Sana:" It must be from The Ancient Ones releasing their limiter!"


Gura's eyes return to being blue upon hearing what's going on behind her.

Gura:" HEY! You're still fighting me, don't hurt them!!"

AO:" How foolish! Did you not hear what We had said? We are not doing this because We want to, this is simply what happens when a mortal is close to Us! However, it appears since We were together with Ina for so long, she has gained a slight resistance to our power. But, for how long will it last? " they say as the the smile on their face becomes bigger and bigger

Gura:" GRR YOU BASTARD!" 

Gura quickly kicks them in the stomach and pushes them away, with their feet digging into the ground. She then turns around to face her friends.


Sana:" Oh! I know what to do! I'll put a gravitational field around your body!" 

A slight white glow appears around Ina's body and her breathing slowly returns to normal. 

Sana:" Are you feeling better now, Ina?"

Ina:" Nngh... My head still hurts, but I'm feeling better... Thank you, Sana..." 

Sana:" Don't worry about it, I won't let anything happen to you."

Amelia:" Thank Goodness you're okay now, Ina!" 

Then, all the girls look at Amelia, when they notice she hasn't been affected by The Ancient Ones. 

Fauna:" Wait, Ame, are you okay? How are you feeling?" 

Amelia:" I... Don't feel any different..." (This is weird... They clearly had an effect on Ina so why?)

Kronii:" Are you sure? Nothing at all?" 

Amelia:" I-I'm sure..."

Fauna:" Oh hey, maybe it's because you've been showering in my waterfall for so long, you gained a resistance to these types of things! I haven't seen you get sick in so long after all!"

Amelia:" Oh! That could be it!" 


Gura lets out a sigh of relief upon seeing that Amelia is safe. Then her eyes turn red and she looks back at The Ancient Ones with a smug look on her face.

Gawr:" Wow, you suck! Was that perish thing just all talk huh?!" 

AO:(Why? Why does she live? Why why why?)

Gura's eyes return to being blue, then charges an enormous amount of energy in her hands. The energy takes the shape of shark heads. She rushes at them and goes for a punch and The Ancient Ones block it with their sword, with huge amounts of dark purple energy escaping it. 

Gura:" Good thing you're stronger than before now, it looks like you won't just be our punching bag anymore! Let's see if you can make us use our trident!" right after she says that, her eye color, along with the color of the shark heads, switches to red. 

Gawr:" Oh, but if we do end up using it, we will only be holding it with one hand!" 

Gawr punches them in the stomach with her other hand, which leaves a hole in it. The Ancient Ones pay no attention to the damage they took, they simply stare at Gura in confusion. The shark heads disappear from her hands and her eye color returns to being blue and she shifts her eyes upwards.

Gura:" Gawr, this isn't the time for things like that!"

Gawr:(I swear, if you hold that trident with both hands, I'm not playing!)

Gura:" PLAYING?! THIS ISN'T A GAME!!" 

As soon as she said that, her hair, tail and nails turned blue. 

Gura:" WHA-ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

Gawr:(...)

Gura:" Okay, okay fine! If we end up using it, we'll hold it with one hand!" she says and her tail, nails and hair become red once again.

AO:(... What is wrong with her? Now she is talking in plural... Is she trying to mock Us? Or is there a meaning behind her words?...)

The Ancient Ones move their feet and appear right in front of Gura in an instant. They swing their sword and shoot a slash of energy out of it, sending her flying, and she crashes into a top of a building. They charge a black energy attack from the front of their horns.

Gawr:(Oh wow, was that my fault? I kinda feel bad now!)

Gura:(No, this is good! Now I can do what they did to me!) 

She clenches her fist and charges water in her right hand. Then shoots a fast cylindrical stream of water towards The Ancient Ones.

Gura:" STRAIGHT LINE TSUNAMI!!

Her attack goes straight through their chest, making a hole in the exact spot they did to her with their laser beam. The Ancient Ones stop their attack when they realize what she did. 

Gawr:(Oooh, I just got a funny idea, taking over!) 

Gura:(What do you mean, funny?!)

Gawr takes over and jumps on the stream of water, sliding down, with it collapsing behind her. She jumps off and kicks The Ancient Ones in their face, and continues to drag them across the ground with her foot. She quickly moves her foot upwards, lifting them up in front of her, then does a spin and does a powerful kick with her knee, which sends them flying through hundreds of buildings.

Gawr:" Hell yeah!! Fucking surf-boarded that cunt!" she says and her eyes turn blue.

Gura:" Aww man! I wanna surf board them!"

Gawr:(Too bad, I doubt they'll let it happen twice.)

AO:(This is Our chance. We have figured you out!)

The Ancient Ones point their palm out and a pentagram appears in front of them. A huge black laser beam shoots from it, rapidly towards Gura. She blocks it, with her hands, but gets surprised at its power. The Ancient Ones come out of  a portal and while Gura is still blocking their attack, they swing the sword down towards her. 

Gawr:(Watch out!)

When suddenly, the top half of Gawr's body emerges from Gura's back and she catches the sword between her hands. Gura deflects the laser towards the sky and turns to look at her other half.

Gawr:" Man, you are even uglier in person!" she says with a smug look on her face.

Gura:" Gawr?! I didn't know you could come out of me!"

Gawr:" I didn't either, but thought I could give it a shot!" she says and lightly twists her hands and breaks the sword she was holding " Oops, my bad!" 

Gawr goes back inside of Gura's body and The Ancient Ones, with a smile on their face, go inside of a portal and emerge in  front of Gura.


All the other girls cannot believe what they just witnessed.

Amelia:'' No way!! Gawr came out of Gura's body for a bit! I didn't know she could do that!!" 

Fauna:" Uhhh, I don't think Gura knew either!" 

Ina:" Gawr..."

Bae:(So, Gawr can partially leave Gura's body? I wonder... What would happen if I gave her her powers back? Would she be able to do even more than that?) 

The Ancient Ones simply looked at her with a smile.

AO:(Interesting. It would appear she was telling the truth back then.) 


Gura and Amelia at Ina's house, a couple months before HoloMyth's debut

The three girls were all sitting on Ina's bed, while unsure of what to talk about. 

Gura:" Oh hey, Ina, Ame tells me you have like, a voice in your head talking to you."

Amelia:" Gura?!"

Gura:" I used to have one of those too, you know..."

Ina:" What? Really?... You're not just saying that?" 

Gura:" I'm serious! I could even see her sometimes when I looked in the mirror or, well anything that could have a reflection, really. Her name was Gawr, she looked exactly like me, except red instead of blue." 

Ina:" I see... What happened to her? Can you not hear her anymore?"

Gura:" No, I can't... I don't know what happened to her..." 

Ina:" Do you... Miss her?"

Gura:"..."


AO:(We had that she was simply saying that to make Ina feel better) “You. You have two souls inside your body." they say, while their sword returns to normal.

Gura:" Yeah? That means I got two more than you. You jealous? " 

AO:" How interesting! Truly, We did not expect you to be so amusing, Gawr Gura!" 

Gura:(Oi, Gawr! That was awesome, can you do something like that again?)

Gawr:(Unfortunately, I don't think so. And doing that took a lot out of me, so I won't be able to give you as much power as before.)

Gura:(Awww man!)

Gawr:(Don't worry, we should still be able to handle them, we'll just have to take this seriously from now on.)

The shark head shaped energy appears around Gura's fists once more and she rushes towards The Ancient Ones. Their sword and Gura's energy clash, then they both jump high into the air. They both rapidly move all over the sky with their attacks colliding with one another. 


Bae:" Alright, which one of you wants to fight The Ancient Ones, while I'm giving Gawr her powers back?"

Amelia:" Oh you're actually gonna do that?"

Bae:" Yeah, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? I could just drain her again if I need to. So?" she says while looking around at all the girls.

Mumei:" OOH ME! ME! I wanna fight them!" she said while jumping up and down excitedly.

Kronii:" Wait, hold on. I want to fight them too!" 

Mumei:" Oh come on, didn't you fight them already?"

Kronii:" That doesn't count! They were like, super weak back then! And I was super holding back too!"

Mumei:" Aww man! I never fought anyone strong!"

Kronii:" What about Kiara and Calli?!

Mumei:"..." she turns around to look at the two, then turns back to look at Kronii " I never fought anyone strong!"

Kiara & Calli:" Wow..."

Kronii:" Yeah well, the only one I ever fought was her!" she says while pointing a finger at Amelia.

Bae:" Uhhhh, didn't Amelia like, totally own you that one time?" 

Amelia:" Hehehe!"

Kronii:" ONLY CAUSE YOU HELPED HER MAKE THAT STUPID DRUG!!" 

Bae:" Hey now, why are you only yelling at me?! Fauna is the one who called me over there in the first place! If she hadn't, that wouldn't have happened!"

Kronii:" WHAT?!" she yells and looks at Fauna " YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!!"

Fauna:" Uhhh okay, okay, let's not get into the little details now!" she says while shaking her hands in front of her face.

Amelia:" Okay Kronii, I'm pretty sure I was owning you even before I used the drug!" 

Then Kronii quickly turns towards her.

Kronii:" OKAY YOU! I WAS HOLDING BACK AND YOU KNOW IT!"

Amelia:" Riiight." (She was definitely holding back, but I just can't resist!) 

Kronii:"Grrr-"

Bae:" Okay, can you two choose already?" 

Mumei:" Oh right!"

Kronii:" Alright Mumei, I guess we have no other choice!"

Kronii and Mumei proceed to play rock, paper, scissors. They play hundreds of games, all ending up in a draw, with each draw, they move their hands faster and faster. Up until Mumei's hand just stops moving.

Mumei:" Okay, I give up!"

Kronii:" YES! I WIN!!" she said and clenched her fists in excitement.

Bae:" Oookay, getting a bit too excited over Mumei giving up. Alright, Kronii it is then! But Kronii... I'm sure you already know. Both Gura and The Ancient Ones are stronger than you at this point. I think you better take that thing off now."

Amelia:" Take that thing off?"

Kronii:" Yeah I know." she says and turns around to look at Gura and The Ancient Ones. "I can barely even see their movements. This thing was really holding me back THAT much, huh?" she says while raising her hand up towards her head.

Kronii slowly takes off the chains that were on top of her head. They disappear and a huge cylindrical stream of energy full of numbers appears all around her. And when the energy dissipates, the girls see that Kronii's appearance has changed. She now had a blue cape and her hair became longer, down to her ankles. 

Amelia:" Wow really? You got a cape now? That's lame! The long hair is cool though."

Kronii:" You have a cape too!"

Amelia:" Yeah well, I had mine the whole time!"

Kronii:" Mine is cooler." 

Amelia:" Nuh uh! Mine has these weird belt things on it!"

Kronii:" Yeah well, mine-"

Bae:" Oi! Not now!"

Amelia:" Right!" 

Sana:" Honestly Kronii, I missed this look. Haven't seen you looking like this in a while! " 

Fauna:" I'm not a fan of her eyes, honestly."

Amelia:" Her eyes?"

Amelia walks up in front of her and Kronii looks down towards her. Amelia can see that Kronii's eyes now have clocks in them. The clock on the left was moving counter-clockwise, while the one on the right, clockwise.

Amelia:" Woah, you have clocks in your eyes! I want clocks in my eyes!"

However... As soon as Amelia's eyes and Kronii's eyes met, Kronii saw something which she was not ready to see. Both of her clocks were going haywire.

Kronii:" W-Watson! No, no way! You're-..."

 

To Be Continued...


Yes, I like cliffhangers, how could you tell? I hope you liked this chapter, because I sure as Hell loved it! A lot of stuff happening in this one! Oh and sorry it took so long, the Amelia lore video I was talking about in the previous chapter is finished, and that's what was taking up most of my time! Here it is, if you want to watch it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhqIC92LNA&feature=youtu.be

Anyways, I'll try my hardest to post another chapter by the end of this month, or at least, at the beginning of the next one! Can't wait to start working on these chapters!!

7