Chapter 13, Part One: Weakness
171 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the two sharks were pointing their trident towards The Ancient Ones, Gawr suddenly puts hers down and looks at Gura.

Gawr:" Wait a second! Wasn't this round two?"

Gura:" Oooh right, cause we already beat them up before! Alright then!" she says and the two look back at The Ancient Ones "AO-chan!"

Gura & Gawr:" I hope you're ready for round three!" they say as they point their tridents towards them once again.

AO:" Gawr Gura. We have let you heal because We were curious as to what you were going to do. But make no mistake, next time We will not give you even a single second to use that move again!!"

The Ancient Ones materialize two swords, one in each hand, and a huge amount of dark purple energy surrounds them and their swords.

Gura:" Oh trust me, there won't be a next time!! "

Gura and Gawr both power up and their bodies, along with their tridents, get surrounded with a huge amount of energy. They both lunge at The Ancient Ones and swing their tridents upwards at them, their weapons connect and the hit sends them high into the sky.

Both of them jump right after them and reach them in an instant. They swing their tridents at them and they both collide with their swords, which creates a huge shockwave, with electricity forming between them. Enormous amounts of energy are bursting from all sides, and while Gura and Gawr were still in collision with The Ancient Ones' swords, they switch to a two-handed grip with their tridents and as soon as they do, a huge explosion happens between them which sends them flying in opposite directions.

Gura and Gawr's feet dragged across the air until they both stop themselves. The Ancient Ones do the same, and as soon as they stop, they raise both of their swords and point the tips towards the sky. While tremendous energy surrounds them, dark purple beams form in front of the tips of both swords. Then, energy forms in front of their horns and all three combine into one huge black energy ball, with purple electricity circling around it, while growing bigger and bigger.

Gura:(Crap, this attack looks super strong!)

Gawr:(We can handle it, come on!) 

The Ancient Ones swing both of their swords down and the huge ball rapidly moves towards the two girls. They power up and tighten the grip around their tridents, while holding them with both hands.

Gawr:(Alright! I'll take care of this!) she says and rushes towards the ball of energy. 

Gura:(Wait!) she says and quickly catches up to her. 

Gawr swings her trident to the right and Gura swings hers to the left. However, before either of them hit the ball, they unintentionally hit the heads of their tridents, which creates a huge shockwave and sends the massive energy attack flying away into space. The two remained frozen in shock after what they just did. 

Gura:" Woah..." 

Gawr:" That was... AWESOME!!" 


The girls down at the ground watched, as the ball of energy drifted further and further into space.

Amelia:" Uhhhh is that safe?"

Sana:" Probably not. I'll go get that!" she says and disappears, then reappears a few seconds after. " Okay, I'm back!"

Ina:" That was fast… What did you do with it?" 

Sana:" Well, I was kinda hungry so I uhh... Ate it…" she says while lightly rubbing her stomach.

Amelia:" Seriously? Did it taste good?" 

Sana:" It was a bit too small and cold for me. Not really enough to fill me up… I prefer stars, planets, black holes, stuff like that!"

Amelia:" You eat those?!"

Sana:" Of course! What else am I supposed to eat up there?"

Amelia:" Oh uhh fair enough I guess..."


The Ancient Ones stared the two sharks down, while gripping their swords tightly. 

AO:(That was the strongest attack We could unleash with Our current power and yet... They deflected it with such ease...) 

Gawr looks at The Ancient Ones with a smug expression on her face and points at them with her index finger.

Gawr:" HAH! I hope that wasn't your strongest attack, A-O chan! Cause it SUCKED!!"

Gura:(Dude, chill out! The last time you made them angry, they took it out on me!)

Gawr:(Sorry, but I can't help it! It's just who I am!)

The Ancient Ones ignore Gawr's provocation and fly towards Gura. Gawr rushes at them right away, and with her entire right arm covered in red energy, she does a lariat to their neck, which blasts them down into a building.

Gawr:" AALRIGHT!! I always wanted to do a lariat!" she says excitedly while grinning and clenching her fist. 

Gura:" Gawr! Come on, take this seriously!" 

She turns to her while talking, and she lets out a gasp when she sees The Ancient Ones coming out of a portal above Gawr, while swinging both of their swords down at her. She quickly lunges towards them and blocks their attack with her trident, while having one hand on its base and the other on its head. Gawr quickly turns around, when suddenly, a black arm juts out of The Ancient Ones' stomach. It grabs Gura by her neck and the arm stretches out and drags her downwards and bashes her through a building all the way to the bottom. As the arm is going back into their stomach, the building crashes down on top of Gura. 

Gawr yells out her name while looking down at the building she crashed into, then quickly turns around to see The Ancient Ones swinging both of their swords down at her. She blocks them with her trident, and despite tightly gripping it with both hands, she was getting overpowered.

AO:(This is quite odd. The red one is supposed to be the stronger one. However… At this moment, she is barely holding on, she seems even weaker than the blue one. Is this another trick? Or a weakness showing itself?)

With drops of sweat going down her face and while gritting her teeth, Gawr kept putting out more and more energy, but it wasn’t enough.

Gawr:(OI GURA!! GET BACK HERE ALREADY!!)

Gura:(I’M COMING!!) she says to her while coming out of the destroyed building, with a few rips on her hoodie.

Gura jumps up towards them and The Ancient Ones swing both of their swords down and send Gawr flying towards Gura. She stops moving mid air and drops her trident, then catches her in her arms, which pushes her back to the ground. Right after she lands, her trident reaches the ground and it makes the whole Earth shake upon impact, while making a huge crater in the ground.

Gura:” Oh right, I forgot how heavy that thing is.” 

Gawr:” Oh yeah, that thing’s like a bajillion tons. Probably shouldn’t drop it from so high up, could destroy the planet.” 

They spoke, until Gawr notices she’s still being held by Gura, she then immediately jumps out of her arms, with a slight blush on her face. She then clears her throat as the blush fades. 

Gawr:(Okay uhh, I have some bad news.) 

Gura:(What's wrong?)

Gawr:(I have a weakness I haven't told you about...)

Gura:(What is it?!?!) 


The Ancient Ones watched them look at each other without uttering a word to one another. 

AO:(We see. It appears these two can talk to each other through their minds. Yes, that is quite obvious now. This will be your last conversation. For we now know your secret, red one.) 

Before they could finish their conversation, the two look up to see The Ancient Ones flying down towards Gawr. 

Gawr:(Ah shit, wait!) 

They both jump up towards them and leave a crater in the ground, with a huge amount of energy following them. They swing their tridents with both hands, and hit one sword each, making them shatter upon impact and send The Ancient Ones flying high into the air. Gura looks at Gawr as soon as they push The Ancient Ones away. 

Gura:(Gawr! What's the weakness?!)

Gawr: *sigh* (Basically, if I'm too far away from you. I get weaker...) 

Gura:(What?! Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?!) 

Gawr:(Well, I only noticed it back while we were still fighting with our hands, during our combo move. When I hit them with both of hands at the same time... That hit should've done way more damage than it did. I didn't say anything cause I didn't wanna interrupt our combo attack...)

Gura:(You could've said something afterwards!)

Gawr:(I know but-) 

Gawr stops talking when she sees The Ancient Ones coming out of a portal behind Gura, while swinging their swords at her. However, instead of hitting her with their swords, they punched her away with a huge black fist and she lightly threw her trident in the air upon getting hit and got sent flying down towards the ground. The Ancient Ones continue their attack towards Gawr, but as Gura's trident is falling next to them, Gura appears in its place and does a powerful kick with her knee to their stomach and sends them flying down through multiple buildings.

Gawr:(Okay, they definitely know about my weakness!)

Gura:(Yeah, I noticed! Maybe you should go back inside my body now...)

Gawr:(ARGH I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THAT!! This is exactly why I didn't tell you earlier!! No way I'm going back in until we kill this thing!!)

Gura:(I guess I should've known you wouldn't agree to that... Alright, I'll just stay close to you and be careful then.)

The Ancient Ones come out of a portal from behind the two and swing their swords down at each of them. They quickly turn around and block the attack with their tridents, but The Ancient Ones shoot a dark purple slash of energy from each sword and send both of them flying down to the ground. 

As the two crashed on their backs, The Ancient Ones landed down in front of them right away. Tentacles jut out of their back and they grab Gura, Gawr and their tridents all with separate tentacles. The tentacles wrapped themselves around their arms and legs, making them unable to move, with Gura’s arms being stuck to her sides and Gawr’s arms being stuck together in the air. The tentacles around Gura stretched to the left and the ones around Gawr forward, and as the distance between them became bigger and bigger, The Ancient Ones moved in closer towards Gawr while charging a black beam in front of their horns. 

Gura:(This is bad! Do I let him out?! I don’t have much of a choice!) she says as she shoves her hand into her pocket “I’m gonna need your help Blo-” 

Before Gura could finish her sentence, she looks at Gawr and sees her smiling as she opens her mouth to speak. 

Gawr:” TCH, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use THIS!” 

Water forms in the air above Gawr, and it takes the shape of a huge spike. Then it slowly freezes, until it turns into a huge icicle. The Ancient Ones stop moving when they see her attack, then point their horns towards it. It falls down onto them with incredible speed and it pierces their stomach, then it drags them far away. Their tentacles freeze up and fall apart, and the two, along with their tridents, are freed. The icicle finally crashes into the ground, freezing up a huge area and an explosion occurs right after.

Gura runs up to Gawr, while their tridents return to their hands.

Gura:(DUDE, SINCE WHEN CAN WE DO THAT?!?!) she asks excitedly, with her tail wagging. 

Gawr:(NO IDEA!! I just tried it and it worked!! How cool was THAT?!?!)


The rest of the girls watched the two high five each other in multiple different ways, while their tails were quickly moving left and right.

Amelia:" They can use ice attacks now?!"

Ina:" Well, apparently they can stand on air just because there's water in it and swim in the ground if it's wet so... "

Amelia:" Yeah I guess this is the least surprising thing so far haha!" 

Bae:" And judging by their reactions, it looks like they didn't actually know they could do this and this was their first time. Pretty risky if you ask me, good thing it worked... "


The two sharks snap out of it and Gura suddenly gets a serious look on her face. 

Gura:(Hey uhhh, that was cool and all but Gawr, The Ancient Ones are really going after you now, even more than before... Maybe you should-)

Gawr:(No, don't even say it! I'll kill this thing if it's the last thing I do!) she says while clenching her fist and trident (And besides... I came up with a move which can kill them!) she says with a smile on her face. 

Gura:(Woah, really?! You're not just saying that??) 

Gawr:(I'm serious! Just follow my lead.) 

The Ancient Ones emerge from a portal in front of the frozen surface, and stare Gawr down. 

Gawr:" What's wrong? Confused? It's simple. Gura and I have complete control over water. We can control its flow..." she raises her hand and a water sphere forms in front of her palm "Its shape..." the water then expands and takes the shape of The Ancient Ones, and she continues talking "Even its temperature!" the water freezes completely and she shoves her arm through its stomach, making it fall apart "Pretty cool right? But honestly, I don't care enough to do water or ice attacks! I prefer using my arms, legs and trident to beat someone up!" she says and sets her trident against her shoulder.

Gura:(Oooh okay, I get it now!)

Gawr:(I wasn't explaining it to you! Alright, let's go! I'll tell you my plan along the way!)

Gawr lunges at them and as she swings her trident with one hand, The Ancient Ones block it with one of their swords, but as soon as her trident and their sword connect, the hit sends them flying forward. While still in motion, they see Gura's trident flying underneath them, she then switches places with it and immediately does a scissor kick, which propels them upwards diagonally. Gawr jumps towards them right away and as soon as she reaches them, she does a dropkick to their face, which breaks their horns and sends them flying downwards. Gura appears below them and as she's swinging her trident with both hands, The Ancient Ones stop themselves and turn around to block her attack with their swords, but the hit still shoots them upwards. 

The two continued to use their arms, legs and trident to pass The Ancient Ones toward each other, over and over again. They moved faster and faster in the sky, with red and blue energy trails following them. After a long barrage of attacks, they both appear under The Ancient Ones and while holding them with one hand, they swing their tridents at them, which they block with one sword each, then get blown away upwards. Right after they hit them, they disappear and then appear in the sky above them, going down towards them at high speed, while swinging their tridents with both hands. When The Ancient Ones see them, they stop themselves mid air and dematerialize their swords. They extend their arms upwards and grab the two by their heads, then their arms retract while bringing them closer. 

AO:" Did you think you were going to win?"

They drop their tridents and tentacles jut out of The Ancient Ones’ back right away and they wrap themselves around the tridents. The two clench their teeth and grab The Ancient Ones' hands, but to no avail. 

AO:" We hope you had your fun. It is over."

As The Ancient Ones squeeze their heads tighter, they both dissolve into water, along with their tridents. As soon as that happens, the two can be seen rushing towards The Ancient Ones from both sides. While holding their tridents with both hands, they both swing them sideways, Gura hits them in their stomach, Gawr hits them in their back. While both of their attacks pierce their body, their tridents collide inside their body and a huge blue and red energy sphere surrounds them all. 

 

To Be Continued...


OKAY, FIRST OF I AM SORRY! This one took waay too long. I had a lot of things I had to do, and plus, this part was hard to write so yea, sorry it took so long. I already finished the next part, that's why it took so long as well, it will be out TOMORROW!! In hindsight, I think it would make more sense if the previous chapter was just Chapter 12 and this one Chapter 13 Part 1 and 2. No one would mind if I changed it, right? 

And now I have a question for you. I'm thinking of making a discord server for my story. I'm hoping that will make some of readers talk about it in there, since they're too shy to comment here. You may ask me things there(I won't give an answer if it spoils the story.), share memes, art etc. Thoughts? 

If I were to make a discord server, would you join it?
  • Yes Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4
7