Notice: Chapter Revision
5.9k 11 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zero: Gooodd daayyy minaaa

As the title says, I will revise chapter 1

Well, some of you might already notice it.

It is a rush chapter, full of plot holes, and no brief explanation of everything, it is a neglected chapter.

Even the explanation of our MC's slavery, how her previous master took care of her etc.

ESPECIALLY THIS BUSINESS!

OH, HOW I REGRET IT.

Then, then the conversation of her with the trash husband about company shares.

Oh Jesus!

I cringe rereading this chapter!

God damn it!

I know, I know.

I regret not thinking too much about the first chapter.

I mean...

This story just came to my mind when I read a story about a maid and her master, a villainess.

So, this simple me said.

"I will also make a story like this!"

And then, yeah it is good.

But fuck chapter one and maybe two.

After revising chapter one, I will look at other chapters as well.

So, yes.

FUCK MY BRAIN FOR NOT THINKING THAT MUCH!

the problem is, I don't know when I'm going to revise it, and I won't publish a new chapter not until I revise the chapter.

I think I will erase the idea of this business and that.

I will place it with guilds instead.

So, I think this will be a major revision?

Probably.

So, yes... Please don't kill me, readers, this author has a pure heart(?) And innocent(?) I did not enjoy your insult(?) At all...

Still, I'm happy that you criticize my story and it pushes me to improve, this mistake that makes your balls gurgling in anger is something interesting to me.

I mean... Who isn't?

You criticize my story is something I would like to; even if it hurts, but that's how it is.

Harsh fact.

Is something you can't easily accept after all.

We only accept the said 'fact' that we think is right, but once a harsh fact was placed into you, you can't accept it easily.

That same goes for me...

If you don't get it then!

For example!

You have a crush!

And that crush is always looking at you and thinking she/he likes you!

You say this to your friends! And they say!

"Dude, face it, you got friend zone and she/he already has a boy/girlfriend."

Or this!

You have a waifu you like, you love her so much, you fap on her, you even buy a dakimakura of your waifu! A figurine of your waifu! A Nendoroid! A fanart of your waifu!

In the end...

That waifu died in some chapters/episode.

You can't accept it and think it was just a dream, a nightmare...

But my friend... You have to accept it, she died in that chapter.

(Fucking akame ga kill... My sheelee... And chelsea...and mine, well mine is alive in manga...why...guh... Fucking angel beats, fucking Clannad...damn it jun maede... I hate you as well as love you... but fuck my heart... And then fgo cosmos in the lost belt... Do you sometimes wish that that lost belt could be saved? Or am I the only one? Haaa....)

I know you guys knew that pain...

Yeah...

Anyway, please read my other stories!

The heroines want me, The Villain

Upcoming story

A mon does not need to act

In the case of my fanfic... I dunno, but I still don't have the motivation yet.

Thank you for having the time to read this!!!

62