Chapter 2
5.3k 11 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Naryuki Plaza]

At the center of the plaza, there is a creature screaming at the top of its lung, the creature is big, 15 ft tall.

White skin tone, it was a 5 ft long neck with its hairless head, its hollow eyes were protruding a slimy liquid just like tears but gross, its lens is dull yellow, it has a mouth that looks small but when the creature open it, it was too big that it can reach its stomach.

Its body was like a spider however it is also not, just like how long a caterpillar's body is, that same goes for this creature.

It also has eight legs, adding to the fact that it has a snake tail which is unreasonable yet disturbing due to its appearance.

Its stomach is round just like it was pregnant

"~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Aah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~"

Once it opens its large mouth that can fit fifteen humans inside, a pale gray hand was pushed out of its mouth, once the figure forcefully spat out.

What it looked like was a headless large figure, it has purple skin and exaggerated muscles. The figure stands up before slamming its fist to the ground creating a fissure in its surroundings.

[Headless Body; Blemmyes: Void Rank B]

And...

[Mother of Voids; Echidna: Void Rank A+]

However, the Echidna is not yet done.

Along with Blemmyes, Echidna reproduces more voids with different ranks and characteristics, a rabbit with a horn, a lamia, and a humanoid figure that could fly with its broken wings.

The Echidna let out 50 Types of Voids.

No...

It is already 250 Voids as we've been fighting the Echidna for five minutes.

And we have another minute before it can spit out many voids.

So we have to kill the Echidna before it gives birth to another void.

As much as it looks so easy, it is not.

The Voids is protecting Echidna even if it cost their life.

And even if we reduce the number of voids, there will be another void that will come out of the echidna's mouth.

In short, we must kill the Echidna before the other voids that will be left behind.

"Cynthia make way for me! Jun do everything as much as you can to kill that I will disregard!"

"Yes!"

"Understood, master."

Cynthia onee sama with her bow, release a large amount of mana, her arrow which looks so ordinary began to be filled with mana with wind started to get sucked by her arrow, which gives me a hard time to breath honestly.

"{Hurricane shot}!"

(Zero: honestly, I can't think of anything... If you have any Idea which would be the best name for this skill............ I'm not fucking good at naming...)

A horizontal hurricane was released along with Cynthia onee sama's arrow.

It hits lots of voids cleaning a straight line toward the Echidna.

We then started to run, the other guilds looked at us in awe but my master and I has no time for this.

There are already a lot of casualties, many large guilds already lost some members, and that too goes to us.

10 of our guild members are dead while 4 have a heavy injuries and cannot fight for a moment.

Master raises her rapier and puts both her index and middle finger on the blade.

Then I could tell she ejected mana on her rapier, as she swipe her finger on the blade.

It was also at that moment that it began to be covered by a freezing temperature.

She swung the rapier killing a low-rank void and turning it into an ice sculpture.

Master stretches her other arm where her index and middle finger aren't folded, she then folds her finger slightly making the ground to be covered with ice then a pillar was created, master jumped on it and started running up to the sky until she almost could not be seen.

While I started killing some voids as I get close to Echidna.

It seems the mother of voids saw me and started screaming before it swung its clumsy yet strong arms toward me.

However, I used my Illusion magic to create a fake me.

Completely fooling the void as it thought I was crashed.

I appeared behind her back and was about to stab it but the Blemmyess suddenly appeared which made me surprised a bit.

It swung its thick large arm towards me, however, thanks to my reflexes, I dodge it in a nick of time.

I stepped back but the Echidna would not let me go as its golden thread wrapped my arms and legs cornering me.

The Echidna face me and it was disgusting, its mouth made me want to vomit, it's the smell is like a person who did not use a toothbrush for almost two years

Before the Echidna could kill or eat me.

Master who's in the sky creates a large pillar of spike crashing it into the Echidna's body.

The Echidna cried in pain and Cynthia Onee same, cut the thread with a water cutter.

It was known that the golden thread is weak against water attributes.

The Echidna looked up and scream which alerted the voids, the flying voids started to get near at master but I won't allow that.

Using my fire attribute, I create 6 magic circle that was ignited with a blazing fire...

"{Fireball}!!!"

As soon as I shouted, my fireball directly flew towards the flying voids that heading towards the master, accurately hitting their body, and was soon engulfed with fire

At the same time, Master's hetero eyes glowed brightly and the field are soon filled with lilies, the surroundings were soon filled with the fresh scent of lilies, and all of the combatants in the battle filled gain strength and heighten their morale, those who have injuries was slowly healing but fast enough, and enough for them to fight.

Combatants whose class is mage regain their mana and started firing.

Master who is still in the mid-air spun herself like a hurricane and some of the lilies covered her body.

Her silhouette was soon covered by lily and like a tornado that was about to land on earth, she crushed at the Echidna with all of her might.

However...

The Echidna who still cannot give birth suddenly opens its mouth.

Soon, a three-headed dog with large canines and a spiky collar on its neck appeared, the three-headed dog open their terrifying mouth, and a huge blazing fire formed into a ball shape which slowly got bigger and was released at the same time as master crashed herself at the golden thread of Echidna.

Master had no time to react and only use her bloodline to form into wall protecting her from the upcoming attack.

Soon, as lilies form into five layers of wall, the huge blazing fireball crashed at the wall of lilies and created a huge explosion that incinerated everything in its surroundings.

Whether it is the other voids or some combatant who are not lucky enough to get away, everything was incinerated to ashes, and even some building was destroyed due to the impact of the shockwave that the clash produced.

"Master!"

However, despite of me being at the center of the attack, a wall filled with lilies protected me making me not receiving any fatal damage.

I look at my master's location because she is the most who got hit by that destructive attack.

"...I'm... Cough, fine!"

I heave a sigh of relief as I saw my master unscratched, however, I notice her hands are trembling.

I could not help but frown and looked at the Three-headed dog.

[Three-headed Dog; Cerberus: Void rank S]

10 ft tall, with a dog body, black fur with reddish color on its front body, h
A masculine body and its hind leg were covered by a blazing fire, its tail is made of fire, its foot is also covered with fire, its canines arrogantly exposing themselves to how hard and sharp it was.

"Awwooo!!!!!"

The Cerberus Roar created a massive shockwave that made half of the surviving combatant tremble.

As soon as it made a one-step with its legs, the ground started to quake and a pile of magma could be seen in the fissure that was created.

This appearance is enough to scare everyone, what's more, a Rank S Void at that.

However, this does not apply to me.

What was on my mind was.

'This filthy dog hurt master.'

Thankfully, the Cerberus looks like it did not care about me, as how arrogant it looks, it is also arrogant in how it's underestimating its enemy.

However, before I could move, I was stopped by my master.

"Jun stop! This void, you can't defeat it yet!"

I could not help but bit my lips.

Master was right but...

"Deal with the Echidna! Cynthia and I will take care of this dog!

I have faith in you!"

As soon as she said that, she instantly disappeared and appeared right in the face of the left head of Cerberus and gave a barrage of thrust, Cynthia onee Sama released three arrows at the same time she quickly took another one and cast a new spell before releasing it.

I shook my head and face the Echidna who was now giving birth.

"Isn't this filthy thing's fault?"

That's right, if this filth did not give birth to such a thing, the master wouldn't be hurt...

No, if this filth did not appear, nothing will happen, just like this situation.

As soon as I thought of that, I dash towards Echidna without knowing that my eyes started to glow.

The voids that were closed to the Echidna did not seem to mind about me they were busy fighting off the other combatants.

As I get closer to the Echidna.

"Die."

Unfortunately, before I could even stab its head, the Blemmyes blocked my attack using its arm before it used force to swing its arm to attack me.

The Echidna looks surprised and then angrily screams.

It seems that it really did not sense to me.

I clicked my tongue at the disappointment.

I don't why the Echidna did not sense me but this B-rank Void could.

No, this headless void, based on the void encyclopedia this void has high instinct because they don't have a head which hearing, smelling, and seeing would need for one to have 6 senses.

This void that doesn't have a head gains an incredible instinct, along with superstrength, it was decided as a Rank B

Blemmyes would be Rank A if it has a head, but thankfully it doesn't.

Echidna started to attack me with its Golden thread, trying to stop me, crushed me, and shred me into pieces.

I am thankful enough that I could see the thread and dodge it.

I used illusion to make it look like I was cornered.

The Echidna falls for this and instantly kills 'me'

I saw how my illusion body crashed and was shredded mercilessly.

But I look away and continue to move towards the Echidna.

All I need is to kill this filth.

But, again, the Blemmyes appeared right in front of me and gave me a straight punch, it irked me, and decided to kill this first.

I jump and used my left arm to touch its big thick muscle arm, applying force to push my hand for me to jump again, then while in mid-air I threw some knives which were deflected easily.

At the same time, on my back, the Void Cerberus appeared right at my back chasing my master angrily.

It did not stop there, the Echidna notice me and used its golden thread to also chase me, I was almost caught but thankfully water magic destroyed the thread, it comes from a stranger combatant who nodded at me.

There is something I want to ask.

Why they are not wondering why a seven-year-old child is fighting alongside them?

Anyway, the blemmyes is strong, it's strength could crush me if I were careless.

If only I have some thread...

Hmm...

Can I use my mana as a thread?

Let's try...

I focus on myself while dodging the attack of blemmyes.

I imagine my mana, feeling the mana passing through my veins until it reached my palm, I started to sweat at how hard it was and I can feel I am having a hard time breathing.

..it was too much, thankfully the blemmyes stopped attacking me and decided to attack the other combatants who were trying to kill the Echidna.

I stand up at the center of the battlefield, focusing my mana that goes through my left arm as soon as some of my mana could be felt in my hand.

A painful feeling in my heart could be felt.

But I discard it.

I let it flow, guide the mana on my palm

And as if I were asking the mana to help me.

I also imagine the mana turning into threads, soon, in my mind thread could be seen, and its color was a pale purple.

Once I open my eyes I saw in my left palm five lines of thread could be seen.

My mind is in complete chaos, along with my weakening body.

I immediately drank a mana potion and nodded my head as it worked.

But it consumes a lot of my strength and mana...

I did not waste time, I quickly dashed toward the blemmyes.

The blemmyes which instinctively knows my spot swung its arm, however using my mana thread

I wrapped its big thick arm, pulling it with all of my strength, and the mana thread expanded at the same time.

The blemmyess give me a straight punch using its other arm, but that too was wrapped with my mana thread.

Then with all of my strength, I throw the blemmyes into the air.

While it was still in mid-air I ask my mana to form a net trap enough to make the blemmyes unable to escape.

As soon as my mana net trapped the Blemmyes, I started to ignite my mana net with fire attribute, as the line was soon fastly getting covered with fire.

The fire soon reached the blemmyes, burning every bit of its fiber.

The blemmyes was struggling in mid-air and I could feel the drowsiness on me.

I quickly run towards the Echidna who's opening its large mouth.

There inside its mouth, a big arm could be seen, it has a scale that is like that of a lizard which made me instinctively quicken my pace as every fiber of my body screamed in fear.

With all of my strength, I swung the burning blemyess and shot it towards the Echidna's mouth.

As soon as my mana net fire along with the burning blemmyes which was forcefully swallowed by the Echidna.

Without thinking I said.

"Explode."

As soon as I said that, along with my mana net fire, and blemmyes, the Echidna exploded, creating an intensifying shockwave.

At the same time, I was thrown out and loses consciousness.

But before losing consciousness.

I thought 'does mana has consciousness?'

127