A Big Thank You
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone! I hope that the words have whizzed past your eyes with wonder today! I bring news of likely not welcomed words.

Descent of The Dragon Prince will not continue to be written. Kind Of.

At heart, I am a University Student. One who wished to get their metaphoric feet wet with the imaginative ink that graces the pages of books. Er, maybe the kind that gets hand cramps writing on a keyboard? AKA, I wanna write! WRITE!

This book was meant to do that, and in a large sense, it has. It provided me with a creative outlet at a time in my life when I needed it. I spent hours building it all up, but I'm finding it less likely that I'll be writing any more. It's simply not fun anymore. I've simply taken too long to get it all out. So, the writing will not continue for this book.

I've learned many lessons and realized that creating an excellent lit-RPG system can be difficult. Hopefully, I can refine those lessons into a more potent form like Novus!

That being said, in my early planner-style excitement, I wrote summaries for the six other volumes which I will be posting here. It includes a finish to Novus' story, and an epilogue. I hope you all enjoy them :)

As an aside, I want to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to read my story.... THANK YOU!!! Especially those of you who left comments, you guys rock and are likely the reason why I was able to write a book-worth of words in the first place.

****

On another note, I've been trying something else that gets my blood boiling differently: A Cultivation Novel.

I've gone back to the basics and reworked things from the ground up using what I've learned from DOTDP, and I have to say, it's looking spectacular! And better planned this time...

I'm still unsure of the release date, but I know I will have much more time to write when I finish schooling for the moment around the end of April.

Thank you all! And I hope to see you in the future.

0