Chapter 30 [R-18]
182 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At least the next four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, reader76 and Gregory. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Toramier, Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Gerard Steeghs, Gentleknife, Julian Riviera and Prince Acheampong. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

A massive thank you to my Mythical Hero Patron Savagesmiley. Thank you for your unbelievable support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.


Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 30– Culminating Heat (2).


*LEMON CONTINUES*

"Tell me what you want." Felicia breathed heavily when she could feel my, her lover's, cock against her entrance. It tapped on the door but pulled away before it slipped inside.

"You know what I want." I leaned in and nibbled on Felicia's neck. And I slowly made my way up closer towards her and kissed the side of her ear.

"Maybe, but I want to hear it. Sexily, as only the Black Cat can say it. Go ahead, say it, and tell me what you want." The mention of her alter ego sends a shiver through her body, and I can feel it bot into a different gear. It really got her going.

Slowly, I tormented every inch of her body. Every one of those glorious curves moulded into my hands, so much so I could see her panting, sounding more like a dog, amusedly enough. Finally, I reached up and caressed her breasts, slowly working my way down.

The point of my throbbing long cock pushed against Felicia's lower back. She rose up, eyes closed shut in pleasure as my hands caressed her womanhood a little bit.

"I want you to fuck me," Felicia whispered.

"Louder," I commanded.

I was getting off on tormenting her much more than I would have thought before; it feels nice to have the shoe on the other foot. Her wet thighs rubbed against my extended cock, and it came an inch forward. I moved my hands all over her body. It was apparent how much she wanted this. She wanted it so much that I thought she was about to lose her mind.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" Felicia screamed. "I want you to take your long, throbbing cock, and batter my tight pussy until I can't take any more. I want you to push me against the wall and batter my cunt until it can't take any more of you, and I want you to fill me completely up."

My hands clamped Felicia's ass with a solid grip and spread her apart. The tip of my cock edged ever so close to Felicia's wet womanhood. Her wet lips ground against me, and unable to contain myself any longer, I slipped my lengthy rod inside her tightening womanhood. The feeling of my cock being surrounded by such a wonderful sheath of warm female flesh made me throb even more. I slid a little bit back and shoved deeper into her.

Pleasure shot through my body, and Felicia's, too, given the way she writhed and centred all the way down through our loins. I leaned in, twisting Felicia's nipple. I stuck it between his fingers and rocked her against the wall.

"More, deeper, more, please, more!" Felicia yelled.

I held onto her, squeezing her delicious body in my hands. The way her curves moulded in my grasp made me just want to fuck her even harder.

"God fucking damn it, Felicia. You feel so fucking amazing." I said, speaking the holy truth. I could see it pleased her, the very thought making her gush.

"And now, I have you, and I'm not going to let you go," I said. "And you're going to be coming back for more, aren't you? You've been teasing me for months, and now I finally have you."

"Teasing makes things more fun," Felicia breathed.

I pulled out of her and denied her an orgasm, that little comment irking me slightly. Teasing made it fun for her but hard for me, literally and figuratively. I turned the platinum-blonde beauty around. Her tits smashed against my muscular chest when pushing her against my rod. The length of my cock tickled her wet lips. The pure warmth came a few inches away from sucking me inside of her cavern.

"Don't hold back," Felicia said.

"Don't worry, I won't," I said.

I grabbed the hips of the goddess who begged for me and craved me. If this kind of thing didn't give anyone a boost of confidence, I don't know what would. I pushed my cock in between her waiting pussy lips. Felicia rolled closer towards me, her wet lips kissing my lengthy cock.

The both of us joined together one more time. Felicia's soft legs wrapped around my body, with the two of us working back and forth against each other. I just had to play with those soft legs, even more so when it proved to cause Felicia to grow wild.

"Baby, you're the best," Felicia said. "You make me feel so good….." I held onto her and ploughed into her body. Her breasts bounced with every thrust. I kept them in hand, squeezed them together, and buried my face. I attacked Felicia's juicy nipples with my mouth, my tongue turning every which way, twisting closer.

Felicia slowly, casually slipped her hands down and grabbed the back of my head. My eager sucking and worshipping of her breasts increased. I closed my eyes and sucked her as hard as I could. I was sucking the tits of the Black Cat, and it felt fucking amazing. Felicia was a constant source of unrestrained wetness, with my warm, mighty mouth working her over.

"Yes, oh baby, hit that spot right there….." I buried my face between Felicia's tits while another part of me buried itself inside of her tight cunt. The woman's walls closed and released me, and every time my balls hit her, I wanted to lose it, but I couldn't, not just yet. So I held on to slam inside of Felicia's warm, willing depths.

"You're amazing….." Felicia said. "Simply amazing, I can't even…..mmmm, it's so good." Felicia pushed my face, her lover's face, deeper between her chest pillows. I stopped inhaling air at that point and started breathing her in. She released me just in time to get some air, not wanting to smother me to death. What a way to go.

I had a serious burst of adrenaline, pushing deeper inside Felicia's amazingly tight pussy. She fit nicely around my manhood. She squeezed my hips and encouraged me to go in.

"I wonder how much longer you can last," Felicia said. "There's no place like home, and there's no place like home than a nice, warm, tight pussy." Felicia pumped my rod, and I looked up at her in a daze. I was losing myself in her. Tits, ass, legs, everything. Her plump lips now kissed me and sucked sexily on my lower lip.

"You want to cum, Ben?" The hot blonde temptress flexed her inner thigh muscles around me. It seems she decided to take the lead again, and she was giving my love muscle an intense workout. I tried to regain some level of control and pounded her pussy even harder, refusing to let up.

Felicia's warm body seized up and sent a cascading amount of cum down my invading rod. I held onto her tightly and planted myself deep inside her. "I know you want to cum so badly," Felicia said. "I've cum so many times already. It would be unfair if you were denied the pleasure of shooting your seed into me, spurting it inside me until I can't take any more."

Felicia clamped her core down on me even harder and milked my incoming rod for everything it was worth. I held onto her hips and slowly worked my way between her gorgeous thighs.

"This kitty's going to get a lot of milk," Felicia said. "And who knows, maybe someday, you can get a lot of milk from this kitty." My long throbbing length jammed into Felicia even harder at that. I could feel myself even further inside her than ever before. I completely forgot and didn't care anymore. Just the possibility made me hot. She did, too. I could feel her tighten up as she said it. Felicia wrapped her legs around me, forcing me deeper into her.

"It will be your own fault if it happens," I couldn't help but say, fully willing in the moment. "Maybe I should….."

"No," Felicia said. A small voice in the back of my head told me I could pull out. The lust was spreading through both of our loins, and it increased the deeper I buried himself into Felicia's moist body, feeling her pussy clamp down on me. Felicia rolled her head back, and I knew I was probably going a bit too hard. She didn't tell me to stop, enjoying it. Good, her pussy deserved a good, hard pounding all the way to the end.

The two of us connected with each other. I buried myself inside her warm, inviting pussy numerous times. She worked my love muscle all the way. And finally, my balls twitched and released the seed into her body. The flood of cum rushed into Felicia's body. We both held tightly against each other, making sure I was pushed inside of her and a tremendous amount of cum spilt into her.

The two of us pulled away from each other. Felicia took just a moment to breathe before turning around and moving to the couch, picking something up from it with me looking on confusedly and a bit spent. "I hope you're not done yet. I was thinking we could take this party on the road."

That was when I noticed she had picked up her catsuit, and she was slipping it on, my cum dripping down her leg and to the ground as she did so. She looked at over at me with a smirk, daring me. "What are you waiting for?"

I had never run to my room so fast to go and put on my Batsuit.


I stand at the very tip top of the Crysler building, looking down at the entirety of New York, fully encapsulated by my Batman outfit. Well, not really standing at the top. It was a point, after all. So I was holding onto the very point of the Crysler building with my feet resting on the side of it. This was one of my most favourite spots in the city, but I hadn't actually been here in a long time. It was Peter's favourite as well, and I didn't want to run into him. But I made an exemption tonight because tonight is special, and if he shows up, I'll tell him to piss off.

I hear the sirens in the distance, and I know that it is nearly time to act. Because my cowls built-in scanner starts to go off as well, and reports of a robbery begin to pour in, the cops start to respond. I take a deep breath and begin to psyche myself up, getting into my role and preparing myself for what is about to come next. I close my eyes and listen closely to the reports, waiting. And then, I hear it, a report of a sighting, and my eyes snap open. I leap off the building. 

The air billows against my face as I descend into the depths of the concrete jungle, but I am more focused on orienting myself and figuring out my position in reference to the sighting. And then, I spread my cape, bringing my wings forth, and I shoot off across the sky. Heading towards my target, ready to inflict justice and punishment on that sinful criminal. I closed in on their last known position though they were no longer there, but something like that was not going to stop me. Not when the stakes were this high.

Quickly using my gadgets and tools, I picked up on my target trail, and I started following it. Hunting them down. And then, I spotted them. My pulse quickened, my blood pumping through my veins, and just general excitement went throughout my entire body at the sight of them. Tonight, they had pulled off the heist of the century, or at least the best heist anyone ever did in this city for a very long time. They had snatched a priceless gold statue from a very eccentric millionaire. But, unfortunately, he was also a very bad millionaire. The millionaire claimed his security was foolproof and no one could get around it.

Anyone who thought their security was foolproof was constantly and completely proven to be nothing other than a fool. I had learnt that constantly on my run-ins with the target. I quickly began to pursue, knowing if I lost them now, then I wouldn't get what I wanted. The criminal picked up the pace and looked over their shoulder just in time to see the person who was pursuing them. It wasn't the police, the man's security, or even an army of ninja assassins out to collect a bounty someone put on their head. It was me. Batman

I followed the fleeing criminal, and I was catching up fast. I was just out doing my nightly patrol when I heard about the robbery on my built-in scanner, and now I see the thief has a bag over their shoulder and traversing across the rooftops with incredible speed. Eyeing my fleeing prey, I grew more excited. 

Either way, they were going to get away with this theft, and they would get caught by Batman. I quickly calm my beating heart to get more into my role, not wanting to mess this thing up. It is important. This is probably the most important act I will ever do as Batman, and it starts with catching this criminal.

The platinum blonde moved, making my spine tingle. The black mask came over her face, covering it. Her black bodysuit left little to the imagination and poured into her immense amount of curves. I closed in on her, and I got a pretty good view of her ass when closing in. She knew where I was looking. 

She slapped her ass before making an attempt to ditch me. Okay, it was not the most subtle way to get a man's attention. But it let me know that the game was now fully afoot. She both meant it to be a taunt and also a way to entice me at the same time. Felicia slowed down to slowly work down the zipper of her costume a little bit, even if that let me get closer. She even watched me as I approached her.

Felicia turned around and waited for me to come up to her. I really thought this was going to be more of a cat and mouse thing, and I would have to work hard to catch her, but I guess she is just as eager as me. She moved back and landed against a wall. I dropped down to the ground in front of Black Cat, my wings retracting into my cape. 

"End of the line, Cat," I say in my Batman voice. This is a situation I never thought would happen. I never thought Batman and Black Cat would meet, especially not like this.

"Hey, Batman, fancy meeting you out here tonight?" She replies, playing along. We both agreed that this was what was going to happen, and we were both playing our roles. We are not Felicia or Ben right now. We are Batman and Black Cat.

The bag had been set down on the ground. Felicia bent over to pick up the bag. I took a step back to stop myself from leaping for her when I realised Felicia put her cleavage on display. It deserved to be on display. I saw a hint of her breast almost falling out of her suit before she casually slipped it back in.

Whoa, alright, easy there, Batman…just…..got to keep it calm…. you are supposed to be a strict hero right now. That is your role. Don't get ahead of yourself and ruin this for both of us. But it is hard when everything she does is so seductive. Felicia put her hands down on her hips and smiled as if she knew what she was doing to me. 

"He was all over the news, telling everyone how no one could break through his state of the art security system," Felicia said. "I just showed him how he had a few holes which needed to be filled." That was an actual theft, which I approved of. The guy was a scumbag bigwig motherfucker that deserved to be robbed. And he was shoving it in everybody's face, so he got what was coming. 

Felicia moved closer towards me. The beautiful criminal put her hands on the back of my head and smiled before moving her face closer to mine. "But he isn't the only one with a few holes which need to be filled," Felicia said.

"Cat, stop it. You are going to jail." I say, keeping the roleplaying going. She is a naughty woman who needs to be punished.

"Oh, but that would be too rough of a place for a beautiful woman like me," Felicia said. "But I know…..I've been a very bad girl, but maybe, I could get a lighter punishment. Maybe I deserve a spanking?"

I thought it was very tempting to bend Felicia over my knee and spank her ass until raw. Tempting, but I held back from the very real desire to do so. Can't make this easy for her. Felicia stepped closer towards me and put a hand on my crotch, turning things up to eleven.

"So, tell me, Batman, do you have a Mrs Batman you go home to?" Felicia asked. I thought about saying yes, referring to Felicia herself. But I stopped, unsure. And also, I am sure Batman wouldn't actually answer that.

"I think that's a personal question…" I decided on. 

"Well, sorry, but I can get very personal," Felicia said. "The thing is, there's a lot of men out there who…can't handle all of this." Felicia stepped back and ran her hands over her skin-tight catsuit, drawing my eyes down to her cleavage, crotch, and ass. Most men and many women would be in a similar situation.

"I know you can. I know you can handle all of this." She moved even closer towards me, smiling. One of her hands ran down my front while the other took a handful of my ass. I could feel her warm hands caressing me, and my bat suit tightened a little bit. It was getting a bit cramped.

"Oh, sorry, my hot body poured in this nice tight latex suit which is like a second skin might have made you hard," Felicia said. "My beautiful face, my gorgeous hair…..my large, round breasts, which are firm and very real." I get a sense of deja vu and remember we did this same song and dance just earlier.

"Are they?" I asked, replying the same. Playing out the same conversation since it ended so well for me last time. She gets the hint.

She unzipped her suit a little bit more and pushed one of the breasts out. She grabbed my hand and placed it on the front of her breast. I squeezed it, and Felicia closed her eyes, breathing in pleasure. I rubbed her nipple a few seconds later.

"Very real," Felicia said. "But, the proof is in the pudding. And you're distracted by the way my tight suit wraps around my hips, my real curvy hips, which were made to be squeezed around my waist. My nice plump thighs, which fit a nice juicy cock."

Felicia went to slide down my pants, and I quickly clicked a button to allow her to do so and exposed my erection to the night air. The beautiful woman wrapped her fingertips about my length, and I closed my eyes at the feeling of Felicia working her fingertips around me.

"My long legs, they're very nice as well, and….you can see the outline of my pussy lips. See them…..see them right here…that's where you want to be?" Felicia ran her thumb down the crotch of her suit. Her hand, all the while, held onto me and stroked my dick. The swelling increased with Felicia bringing her grip up and down several times. She had me in the palm of her hand in more ways than one. Emotionally as well.

"It's where you want to be," Felicia said. "It's where you need to be, Batman." Felicia dipped down a fraction of an inch and looked headlong into my cock. 

"What do you want me to do? I am at your mercy, Batman." Felicia said.

"Suck it," Peter said.

"Let's make a deal," Felicia takes me by surprise and goes back to the roleplaying. "I give you what you want, and you let me take the statue back."

I gripped the back of her head. Felicia opened her mouth wide and flicked her tongue against my long rod. "I'm going to make sure you don't try anything," I said.

Felicia gave a 'who me' type smile. But I wasn't going to buy it for a minute. She is still roleplaying, and if she takes this as seriously as I think she will, and knowing how she likes to tease, she might actually run away.

"Hands on your head," I command. Felicia smiled as she placed her hands on the top of her head. When felicia suggested this roleplaying, I made sure to bring something with me that I have always wanted to do. Pointing my hand at her, I flexed my fingers and made the iconic gesture to shoot out some webbing at her, affixing her hands to the top of her head.

"Hope that comes out," Felicia said. "Not that I mind getting some of my goop in your hair, just not this goop."

"Dissolves in about an hour," I said. Though this was the original one I woke up with, and it has been a few months, so who knows. I won't mention that and hope it works out.

"At which point, I hope you'll still be fucking me raw,' Felicia said.

"Just open your mouth wide," I say, eager to begin.

Felicia opened her mouth and accepted my long throbbing cock. I grabbed onto her face and pushed myself into the back of her throat.

Damn, I know I just did this a bit ago, but it feels just as amazing. Being a good sport and allowing me to web her hands to the back of her head might have backfired on her. Because I am in control now. I held the sides of Felicia's face and rocked into her mouth.

Felicia's tongue reached as much of me as it could. She licked my length and pushed it deeper into her mouth. Finally, Felicia forced her head down even further.

"Oh, you want to go deeper," I said. "Well, I've never been one to turn down a go-getter." I think I have let the Batman persona slip, too absorbed in the pleasure. I don't care.

I held the back of Felicia's head and pushed her down on my crotch. My rod filled the back of her throat. She backed off and came down around me again and again.

Felicia inhaled my throbbing member like it was air, and she needed it to survive. Every moment it buried into the back of her throat, she just became more wound up. She really wanted my cum and would go to any lengths to get it.

I really have a new appreciation for life.


I want to talk more with you guys, so I am starting to leave little notes at the end of each chapter like this.

Alright, so I am catching back up on Bleach thousand-year blood war. Episode 3. I liked it. Urhara just showed up and turned the tides, giving everybody back their bankais, and then the Quincy, who didn't expect to lose the bankais, suddenly got destroyed. Plus, the slightly hollowfied bankais were pretty cool. I only saw a big change in Toshiro with his mask, but I wonder how the others will look. Also, Rangiku is out, stabbed right through the chest. -_-.

And then, Shinji Hirako was pretty funny. Hearing that kinda amorous music in the background as he faced Bambietta was interesting. Also, his abilities are cool. His zanpakuto lets him alter his opponent's perception of directions, and his bankai allows him to turn enemies against each other. Overall, it is kind of like a watered-down version of Aizen's one. However, Aizen manipulated all the senses.

And then finally, the end where the Stern Ritters suddenly had a new power that they couldn't use before because of the bankai. Yeah, okay. That's fine. But then they all lit up different colours, and I couldn't help but think of power rangers and then the different coloured lanterns from DC.

Episode 4. Shinji was blown the fuck up straight away. And the doggy captain, Saijin, came back to save him. And that guy was cool as shit. He took out his own heart to become human and undead and beat the crap out of Bambietta. But then it ran out, and he became a wolf. That massive fucking dog, though? That guy was evil like he was scarier than Yuhaba. He ate Saijin's heart. That dog is the big bad. And Ichigo is going through some trials, seeing Buddha or the Soul King Brook or whatever.

If you want to chat more about this or any other topic, come to my Discord through the link.

The link to everything you need and my patronage:

https://linktr. ee/dragonfield

(Remover the space between the dot and the ee)

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will see you in the next one!

Stay safe, and have fun!

5