Chapter 31
150 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At least the next Four chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini and Salvage48.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, Gregory and Ellis winn. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Toramier, Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, OettamLass, Gerard Steeghs, Gentleknife, Julian Riviera, Prince Acheampong, Lifirion, Torrent, reader 76, Ahmed Ayub and MaliMi. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you to my Mystic Hero, Patron Agrwan. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.


Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 31– Climatic End. [R-18]


*LEMON CONTINUES*

I marvelled at her neck strength and the rate at which Felicia deep-throated me. I held onto the back of the woman's head and ploughed into her mouth. Mu balls sized up and were getting very close to injecting their load inside of her.

"I'm getting close, and this is all your fault," I said.

Felicia looked pleased with the fact she was responsible for it. My balls cradling against her chin made me think of what was to come. The excitement spread through my body all the way, and she must have connected to me somehow because she felt that and also sped up. I grabbed Felicia's head and slammed inside of her.

My balls released and sent a blast of cum straight into her waiting mouth. I gripped the side of Felicia's face and shot into her, injecting the back of her throat with a never-ending rush of seed. I stayed there, not wanting to leave the warm home she had made for me. However, she eventually pulled away. The dust settled, and Felicia stuck out her tongue for me to see. And then she swallowed my cum.

"Now, you're mine." Hearing those words almost made me feral. I quickly undid Felicia the rest of the way and unveiled her sexy body to the world. Her nice slender neck and body with a great deal of muscle tone were exposed. Her round breasts popped out in front of me once more, and they were so gorgeous I ran my hands down them and squeezed them. I could spend hours just touching them since they never cease to amaze me.

"Don't tease me…" She pleads, ironically. Never thought I would ever hear her pleading, especially like this.

"Oh, that's really rich coming from you." I have to remark. I was really backed up because of her, and that means she has to deal with it now. I started by sampling the delights of Felicia's warm and bountiful chest. I took a nipple into my mouth and kissed and sucked it.

I could not believe that I had been denying myself this pleasure all this time. I could have been doing this for so long instead of going around with blue balls everywhere. Which means I need to make the most of this and make up for lost time. I have Felicia in a compromising position, where Felicia couldn't escape even if her life depended on it.

One of my hands started working one nipple along with my mouth sucking Felicia's other nipple, making it harder. Releasing her other breast to free both my hands, I worked the bottom of the catsuit down over her slender hips. Just as I expected, she didn't wear a single article of underwear underneath her catsuit, which made things a bit more enticing. I knew because I literally watched her putting it on with my cum still dripping down her leg.

I slowly rubbed Felicia's moist lips and smiled. I shifted a finger inside Felicia and pumped deeper into her body. Felicia worked her hips up. Her smooth pussy lips moulded over my eager fingers. Felicia gasped when I moved down, going between her thighs.

"I bet you want me here, don't you?" I pumped even harder inside of her. She was gripping me hard. My finger had been ensnared in her womanhood. It was almost like she would lose it if I slid out of her.

"I want you wherever you'd take me, Batman", Felicia panted. "Don't hold back on me. Never hold back on me." I slipped a second finger inside her, and a third followed. I pushed deep into Felicia and manipulated the centres of her walls.

Felicia's eyes rolled back, and she didn't even bother to disguise the moans of pleasure. It made me feel like no man ever made her feel this good. I don't have any memories that felt as good as this. Felicia clearly wasn't sure what was going on other than me fingering her to an oblivion of a constant state of orgasm.

"Stand up." Finally, I released Felicia. She stood to her feet on shaky legs and turned around to face the wall. Her pump ass stuck out. I couldn't help myself and gripped one of my hands on her juicy ass. I really was about to just forget the whole thing we had going on and go to town, but I stopped myself. We are doing something here, playing a game. Just stick with it, and see it through, at least this first time. Stick to your role.

It was almost too easy. I never thought a situation like this would happen. Yet, I had the Black Cat pressed against the wall. My cock pushed against her lower back and came dangerously close to coming down in the nearest hole possible.

"Tell me what you want." Felicia breathed heavily as she could probably feel my hot cock against her entrance. It tapped on the door but pulled away before it slipped inside. Not yet. Play it out.

"You know what I want." I leaned in and nibbled on Felicia's neck. I slowly made my way up closer towards her and kissed the side of her ear.

"Maybe, but I want to hear it. Sexily as only the Black Cat can say it. Go ahead, say it, and tell me what you want." I am still playing a superhero role, but I have pretty much abandoned the stoic, silent Batman style. I was more interested in something else right now.

Slowly, I tormented every inch of her body. Every one of those glorious curves moulded into my hands, so much so I could see her panting, sounding more like a dog, amusedly enough. I reached up and caressed her breasts, slowly working my way down. The end of my throbbing long cock pushed against Felicia's lower back. She rose up, eyes closed shut in pleasure. My hands caressed her womanhood a little bit.

"I want you to fuck me," Felicia whispered.

"Louder," I demanded.

I was getting off on tormenting her much more than I would have thought before. Her wet thighs rubbed against my extended cock, and it came an inch closer to its final destination. I moved my hands all over her body. It was obvious how much she wanted this. She wanted it so much I thought Felicia would go psychotic if I had up and left her now. Not that I would. I would go psychotic.

.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" Felicia screamed. "I want you to take your long, throbbing cock, and batter my tight pussy until I can't take any more. I want you to push me against the wall and batter my slutty cunt until I can take no more, and I want you to fill me completely up." Her wish is also my demand.

In response, my strong hands clamped Felicia's ass and spread her apart. The tip of my cock edged ever so close to Felicia's wet womanhood. Her wet lips ground against me, with me slipping my lengthy rod inside her tightening womanhood. The feeling of my cock being surrounded by such an incredible sheath of warm female flesh made me throb even more. I slid a little bit back before shoving deeper inside of her.

Pleasure shot through mine and Felicia's bodies and travelled all the way down through our loins. I leaned in, twisting Felicia's nipple. I stuck it between my fingers. And rocked her against the wall.

"More, deeper, more, please, more!" Felicia yelled. I held onto her in response, squeezing her delicious body in my hands. The way her curves moulded in my hands made me just want to fuck her even harder.

"I bet when you give me the slip and evade capture, you return to your lair and get yourself off," I said, bringing the narrative back into it.

It wasn't a lair as much as a penthouse, and I would be lying if I said I didn't know how much she masturbated. I have superpowers, and we live together. I did notice she always went [particularly hard after doing some big-time robbery, though not so much lately. Not since she started using her talents for Fisk.

"And now, I have you, and I'm not going to let you go," I said. "And you're going to be coming back for more, aren't you? You've been teasing me for months, and now I finally have you."

"Teasing makes things more fun," Felicia breathed. I pulled out of her and denied her an orgasm. I turned the platinum-blonde beauty around. Her tits smashed against my muscular chest when pushing her against my rod. The length of my cock tickled her wet lips. The pure warmth came a few inches away from sucking me inside of her cavern.

"Don't hold back," Felicia said.

"Don't worry, I won't," I said.

I grabbed the hips of the goddess who begged for me and craved me. If this little encounter didn't give anyone a boost of confidence, I didn't know what would. I pushed my cock in between her waiting pussy lips. Felicia rolled closer towards me, her wet lips kissing my lengthy cock.

The two of us joined together one more time. Felicia's soft legs wrapped around my body, with the two of us working back and forth against each other. I just had to play with those soft legs again, even more so when doing so caused Felicia to grow wild.

"Baby, you're the best," Felicia said. "You make me feel so good….." I held onto her and ploughed into her body. Her breasts bounced with every thrust. I kept them in hand, squeezed them together, and buried my face. I attacked Felicia's juicy nipples with my mouth, and my tongue turned around, twisting closer.

The webbing on the back of her hands gave way, which showed how long we had been at this with each other. The Black Cat slowly, casually slipped her now free hands down. Felicia grabbed the back of my head.

The eager sucking and worshipping of her breasts increased. I closed my eyes and sucked her tits, focusing purely on them. I sucked the tits of the Black Cat, and it felt fucking amazing to both me and her. Felicia worked up a gusher with my warm, mighty mouth working her over.

"Yes, oh baby, hit right there, that spot….." I buried my face between Felicia's tits while another part of me buried itself inside of her tight cunt. The woman's walls closed and released me. Every time my balls hit against her, I wanted to lose it, but I couldn't, not just yet. I held on to slam inside of Felicia's warm, willing depths, prolonging the pleasure.

"You're amazing….." Felicia said. "Simply amazing, I can't even…..mmmm, it's so good." Felicia pushed my face deeper between her chest pillows. She released me enough to get some air, not wanting to smother me to death. Personally, I would be perfectly fine with that. What a way to go.

I increased my burst of adrenaline, pushing deeper inside of the Black Cat's amazingly tight pussy. She fit nicely around my manhood. She squeezed my hips and encouraged me to go in. I needed no encouragement.

"I wonder how much you can last," Felicia said. "There's no place like home, and there's no place more like home than a nice, warm, tight pussy." Felicia pumped my rod harder. I looked up in a daze. The webbing around her hands had now fully dissolved, whereas before, it was just losing consistency, which showed me how long we had been at it. Perhaps I should have realised so. But I had been a tad bit preoccupied with everything. Tits, ass, legs, everything. Her plump lips now kissed me and sucked sexily on my lip.

"You want to cum, Batman?" The hot blonde temptress flexed her inner thigh muscles around me. She gave my love muscle an intense workout. I tried to regain some level of control and pounded her pussy even harder.

This type of pleasure, the hard pounding, I knew it was exactly what Felicia craved from my invading rod. I held onto her tightly and planted myself deep inside her.

"I know you want to cum so badly," Felicia said. "I've cum so many times already. It would be unfair if you were denied the pleasure of shooting your seed into me, spurting it inside me until I can't take any more." Felicia clamped her core down on me and milked my incoming rod for everything it was worth. I had to hold onto her hips and slowly worked my way between her gorgeous thighs.

"This kitty's going to get a lot of milk," Felicia said. "And who knows, maybe someday, you can get a lot of milk from this kitty." The long throbbing length jammed into Felicia. I buried myself inside her womb. Again she brings this up even when I know she has been on the pill, just in case, taunting him with the possibility made her and me hot. Felicia wrapped her legs around me, taking control and making me go into her.

"It will be your own fault if it happens," Peter said. "Maybe I should….."

"No," Felicia said. A small voice in the back of my head told me I could pull out. We were still roleplaying. The heat spreading through our loins increased the deeper I buried himself into the Black Cat's moist body, feeling her pussy clamp down onto me. Felicia rolled her head back, and I knew she was going to be feeling this one all the way home. Good, her pussy deserved a good, hard pounding all the way to the end.

The two of us connected with each other. I buried myself inside her warm, inviting pussy numerous times. She worked my love muscle all the way. My balls twitched and released the seed into her body. The flood of cum rushed into Felicia's womb. We held tightly against each other, making sure I was firmly pushed inside of her. There we were, the loins of Batman and the Black Cat connected with each other, and a considerable amount of cum leaving me and spilling into her.

The two of us pulled away from each other. Felicia picked up her catsuit and slipped it back on, cum dripping to the ground when she did. She looked at her me while I was slipping my clothes back on. The bag had been left on the rooftop, as per their agreement. Felicia limped off to the edge of the roof, blew me a kiss, and jumped out of my sight. I stayed there, satisfied with how things turned out. What a night tonight had been.

*LEMON FINISHED*

"Well, what do I do with this now?" I ponder. " I guess it would be best to discreetly drop this off somewhere the police can find it before heading on home. " I decide, looking down at the treasure at my feet. We did the roleplaying, and it ended in my victory, so I should probably finish it up by returning this to the owner like the superhero I am pretending to be.

"Hell no, this is coming home with Mama!" I hear from behind me, and I quickly spin around in shock, surprised that someone has managed to sneak up on me. And there I spot Felicia approaching from the other side of the building. She must have looped around from below to join me back up here. I guess the roleplaying is over; what really clued me into that is Felecia walking around and picking up the bag before holding it against her protecrively.

"Good, I didn't want that piece of crap getting it back anyway. Enjoy it." I tell her, and she smiles this fantastic smile at me in response. That really is all the reason I need to do or not do anything. I like that smile. It is made even better by the backdrop of New York City, which is pretty clear given our proximity to Central Park. Luckily we had ended up doing our activities on a very high building close to Central Park, so we weren't that exposed even being outside. 

"Thanks, I will. Now, what's say we get out of here and go- Wait, what the hell?" Felecia says, confused, and I know what she is on about. Because Right across from me, I can see the New York cityscape suddenly go dark. Even with it being nighttime, New York was a bustling metropolis, and there were countless lights and neons all over the place that you would think it was the day in some areas. And so it is a very big difference you see when suddenly all of that is gone.

"D-Do you think the city is having a power outage?" Felecia asks, suddenly finding herself uncomfortable up here. It is pretty much pitch black now except for the little lights around that must not have been powered by any electricity. Also, for an entire city to go out like this, something must have happened, or there was a massive mess up.

"It's possible, though I highly doubt it. More than likely, someone did this, and they are most likely down there." I point out, and she follows my gaze to find tiny bright lights currently moving throughout Central Park. At first, I just thought they were people down there who decided to bring out their flashlights in the dark, but the lights were orange. I spin around to see that the entire city is in complete darkness, except for the fires burning down below. Torches.

And I don't know about anywhere else, but not a lot of New Yorkers would have torches on hand in case of a blackout. Actually, I would go as far as to say there are nearly no New Yorkers since there is always one nut or two. No, the hundreds of torches down there, along with the no doubt hundreds of hands holding them, are down there for a reason. They know what is going on.

"Seems like there is an army of men down there in Central Park, and this citywide blackout is part of their plan. Whatever that is. But the fact that there are hundreds of them makes me think it isn't nice." I say to Felicia as I walk up to the edge of the building and look down at the park. She follows and also leans over next to me.

"Oh, well, let's get a closer look, shall we. These guys have interrupted our wonderful night out, and while I can find my way home in the dark, it will be annoying." She says, and I turn to see her lifting a pair of binoculars to her eyes, which makes me double-take. Where the hell did she get those from?

"Where the hell did you get those from? That suit is literally pasted onto your sexy ass, and I literally pulled it down off of your sexy legs a bit ago, and I didn't feel anything like binoculars. Where the hell were they?" I say, dumbstruck. The entire suit was practically hugging her so tight I thought she might just pop out, and there were no lumps or bulges that weren't sexy. So where the hell did she get those. As if knowing my exact thought, Felicia smirks while looking into the binoculars.

"Wouldn't you like to know? However, I am not the type of girl to reveal all on the first date. Especially not where I keep all my toys- What the fuck are those ugly things?" I quickly disregard what she had been saying and focus on the last thing, where all her sultry attitude flees in the face of confusion and disgust.

"What? What is it?" I ask, interested. It is not that easy to phase Felicia, trust me, I know, and for just the mere sight to have done it, it must be something very bizarre. When she doesn't respond, struggling to find the words, I get the urge to snatch the binoculars from her hands to see it for myself. I stop myself knowing that such careless little things are how some relationships start to crack when added together. Plus, I realise I have my suit on, and my cowl has a built-in function that would be perfect in this situation.

"T-They are like those big monster demons you see in hentai. With the giant discoloured cocks that destroy your womb and come out of your mouth. What the fuck?" It pains me to do so, but I must agree with her description. Ignoring the fact that she watches hentai and I have seen my fair share, that is an adequate description like those things at the beginning of Kuroinu. They are big and murky yellowish green dressed in medieval-type clothing, and they are geared up with all sorts of weapons.

What the fuck is going on in New York?


I want to talk more with you guys, so I am starting to leave little notes at the end of each chapter like this.

Alright, I am caught up on Bleach once more. The shit is getting real. Superstar and James were fun, but the other two captains were kind of shit shows. Renji came out of nowhere and fucked shit up, and then Rukia defeated the fear guy with ice. The fear guy was scary as shit. Also, Byakuya is back, and Ichigo is on the way. So, getting interesting. It will probably be a couple episodes until Ichigo finally arrives, and then I expect the number one theme.

On another note, I will be going on a bit of a trip, and I will be pretty busy. So, I might not have time to write. I will probably manage to get a chapter of TWoG done, but not one of AMP, so those waiting for FTS and AMP will likely have to wait an extra week. If there are no chapters next week, then I have probably been eaten by a shark.

If you want to chat more about this or any other topic, come to my Discord through the link.

The link to everything you need and my patronage:

https://linktr. ee/dragonfield

(Remover the space between the dot and the ee)

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will see you in the next one!

Stay safe, and have fun!

4