C15 – What?! This is in her body?!
1.9k 12 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Davron came home, after having cleaned himself in his favorite creek. He entered the house.

“Lunaaa”[Davron]

“Yeees?”[Luna]

Luna answered him from her bedroom. Knowing where she was, he went to her.

“Sis, Can I come in?”[Davron]

“Hmm? Yes yes of course”[Luna]

Davron opened the door and entered the room.

“Huh, you’re alone? Where is Flora?”[Davron]

“Ahhh, she is with mother searching for mushrooms. Did something happen? You look so excited”[Luna]

Luna was checking out Davron. “Maybe big brother found something tasty!”, she thought.

“Ah, yeah. It has something to do with your illness, but I won’t say it yet. You know, I’m still searching for a cure”[Davron]

“Big brother..”[Luna]

Luna felt her brother’s love through his words. She hugged him.

“Even if the world gave you up, we, as a family, will never give up on you”[Davron]

Davron was caressing her back. Luna was smaller than him, so her head fit perfectly on his chest.

“Don’t move, okay?”[Davron]

“Mhm”[Luna]

While still hugging Luna, Davron touched her bare hand and send multiple mana strings inside her.

AIS, scan her body thoroughly and show me the results’, Davron asked AIS in his mind.

In his mind, Davron could see everything of Luna.. and it shocked him. Luna’s body was full of the same black particles he secreted after forming his mana core. He knew it was definitely nothing good and besides the black particles, he couldn’t find anything wrong.

‘Just what are they? Where did she get this disgusting goo?’, Davron was clueless.

“It’s done. See, it didn’t hurt haha”[Davron]

“Mhm, I never doubted big brother”[Luna]

“By the way, guess what happened today”[Davron]

Davron wanted to tell his sister, that he finally killed his first monster, the goblin.

“Hmm don’t know. Oh, maybe.. ahh.. I don’t know”[Luna]

Luna gave up. She was rarely outside, so she had no real idea what could have happened.

“I killed a goblin!”[Davron]

“Woow, did he have something? A golden egg?”[Luna]

Davron hit her softly with his knuckle on her head.

“No, dummy. The story about the goblin knight and the golden egg is not real”[Davron]

This story was currently on trend in the Sidon Kingdom and Davron couldn’t understand why.

It was about a goblin, who found golden egg. It was so beautiful, that the goblin thought it was his most precious treasure. However, after the lucky goblin showed it to his monster friends, they wanted to eat the golden egg. So the goblin decided to take the egg and run for his life. On the run, he experienced many adventures, till one day the egg hatched. Out of the egg came a beautiful woman with golden hair. She was so in love with him, as she saw everything that happened while she was in the egg. The goblin and the beautiful woman decided to marry and then lived a happy ever after.

“Ouch, you meanie! It was just a joke”[Luna]

“Pff, I know, I just wanted to do it haha”[Davron]

While Davron and Luna were talking and messing around with each other, the front door of the house opened. Ellena came inside with here daughter, Flora, right behind her.

“Hmm, what's the noise coming from your bedroom?”[Ellena]

“I bet it’s Luna and Dav. While I was working hard, searching for mushrooms, he was fooling around! Oh, how unfair the worlds is!”[Flora]

“Oh dear, your poor husband. Just where did the sweet young girl from the past go?”[Ellena]

Flora was always a cheeky girl. On the contrary to Luna, she was a big extrovert. She often liked to tease her brother, but of course she never meant it. Flora would never admit it, but she liked getting Davron’s attention by teasing him.

“Dav, Luna won’t you greet us?”[Ellena]

Right at this moment, Davron and his little sister, heard their mother calling out for them.

“Yess, we’re coming”[Luna]

“Let’s go”[Davorn]

Both went to greet Ellena and Flora.

“Mom mom, guess what big brother did today”[Luna]

“Oh, hmmmm, did he find a precious mushroom in the forest?”[Ellena]

“Nooo, he fought and killed a goblin!”[Luna]

Ellena was surprised, but also a bit worried.

“Sweety, did you get any wounds? They are often in groups..”[Ellena]

“Nah, don’t worry. It was already beaten quite well, so it was a lot easier. Fortunately, it was a loner. I bet its group was killed and he escaped!”[Davron]

“Ahh, good. I’m proud of you, my sweet son!”[Ellena]

Ellena hugged her son. She was so thankful for him and everything he does. Davron had been making their lifes so much easier.

Davron felt Flora hugging him from behind.

“You’re the best little brother a sister can have!”[Flora]

Flora’s words shocked him. At first, he waited for her teasing, but this time she spoke heartwarming words!

“Thanks, both of you. I’m doing this for our family”[Davron]

After they spend their usual wholesome time, Davron went to his room, because Ellena and Flora wanted to wash themselves.

Ellena went to the burning fire place. She took the tongs lying on the side and picked up an unusual looking stone from the fire. With the stone, she went to the bucket full of water.

“Look out for the hot steam!”[Ellena]

After warning Flora, Ellena dropped the hot stone into the wooden bucket.

Pshhhh

Instantly, steam was coming out of the bucket.

This stone was the so-called heating stone. It was used mostly by villagers, to warm up their water, as most villages didn’t have iron pots and wooden buckets would burn under the fire of the fire place.

Once, the steam was coming out of the bucket, Flora and Ellena both undressed. You could already see, that Flora was her mother’s daughter. Ellena’s body was still young and beautiful, despite the hard years on the land.

They took their usual clothes, dipped it in the hot water, and then they started to wash their body from the day’s worth of dirt.

“I was once in a hot spring village, where people went to the hot springs after their hard days. Ahh, what would I give to visit it again, but this time with you all.”[Ellena]

“Mom, can you tell more about it?”[Flora]

“Mhm, listen […]”[Ellena]

71