C21 – Luna’s Last Treatment p2 [Very Spicy]
4.3k 12 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her nodding, Davron began the treatment. He hovered his right hand above her flat stomach. Small mana strings emerged out of his large hand, they were dancing in the air like snakes. As Davron touched her stomach with his hand, the tiny mana strings entered her body and Davron began his work, he started to burn the black impurities with his own spell.

Luna was shocked inside, once she felt his hand touching her naked skin. She experienced the same weird feeling like yesterday, however this time it was a lot stronger, as if yesterday was only a drop in the vast ocean. Having said that, it wasn’t only this weird feeling that turned her on, but also feeling her own brother’s warmth traveling through her body.

At first, Davron didn’t notice Luna’s behavior, however as he got nearer to her chest area, Luna couldn’t hold her moans anymore.

“Mhmm” Only after her moan escaped her tight lips, did Luna notice it. At first, she wanted to cover her mouth, but stopped herself from doing that, since she didn’t want to hinder the treatment.

‘Does it hurt?’ Davron was wondering in his mind, yet as the moans kept coming he came to a surprising conclusion, ‘It turns her on! So.. was it also the same yesterday?’

Hearing his sister’s moans made Davron horny. He looked at her naked body, which lay on the table, illuminated by the sunlight coming from the small windows. It felt like she presented herself only for him.

His hand wandered to her soft right boob, however, unlike yesterday, Luna felt her brother embrace her boob with his strong hand.

“Mhmmmm ahhh” The young girl was overwhelmed, her eyes turned upwards as she lost herself in the new ecstasy she experienced.

Davron kneaded her right breast, exploring every inch of it, savoring the feeling, since he thought it would be the first and last time such thing would occur.

As he played with the soft body part, which had always been covered up by his sister, Davron tried his best to make her feel good, he would never harm her or do something she didn’t like.

Luna was crazy with lust. A flowery smell found his way inside Davron’s nostrils. He looked at her bottom part and saw Luna’s legs rubbing against each other, while a transparent wetness sparkled on her white skin, beside her most private area.

Davron felt his dragon getting harder than concrete. He played with her breast and enjoyed her moans as he caressed her whole upper body, without forgetting about the treatment.

Luna felt his fingertips slowly wandering from her head area to her abdomen. It felt as if they left hot trails behind them. As her brother’s hand came nearer to her honeypot, the young girl was almost bursting with anticipation, however, they were just passing by. Davron kept his poker face as he started treating her soft legs and then her small, delicate feet.

Once he finished her legs, his hands slowly glided over her warm body towards her most private area. She felt his hand wander from the bottom of her inner thighs to the top, with each inch her inner thights contracted more, as if every nerve ending in her thighs wanted to stimulate her.

After his right hand arrived at its rightful destination, Davron cupped her honeypot with his hand and then started to gently track the outlines of her outer lips, feeling her soft skin, and her warmth coming out of her entrance.

Luna couldn’t keep herself from grabbing her brother’s hand and guiding it to her entrance. This shocked Davron, he never could have imagined entering his sister, he thought it would end on a light note, however his sister proved him how wrong he was.

His index finger grazed her pearl, as it entered her wet entrance, since only one finger could fit her tight entrance. Luna’s wall constricted, as if it tried to push the intruder deeper and deeper, however, Davron didn’t go any deeper not to damage her purity.

“Please, Dav” Luna pleaded Davron to make her feel better.

He wasn’t inexperienced in his last life, so Davron knew exactly how he could help his little sister. His thumb moved to her sensitive, pink pearl.

“Mhmmh yes mmm-more!” Luna’s grip on her brother’s arm tightened, her fingers dug into his arm.

Davron’s thumb started to massage her pink flower.

Waves of pure ecstasy traveled trough Luna’s core. While the thumb played with her pearl, his index finger started to move in and out inside Luna.

“B-Brother!” Luna cried out.

As his pace quickened, Luna grew nearer and nearer to her climax. Everything was new to her, since she never played with herself, so she didn’t know what an orgasm was.

Luna tried her best to hold the feeling in, as she didn’t want to pee herself, however her brother’s fingers didn’t let her. While Davron went from big circles to small, precise circles with his thumb, Luna’s mind blacked out for a millisecond.

“Mhmmmm, DAVRON!” She came for the first time in her life.

Davron could feel his sister reaching her peak by her walls tightening around his index finger, making it unable to move.

Luna’s whole body was cramping up, her face showed a blissful expression.

“Hah hah, Brother I love you” Luna said to her brother, while taking deep trembling breaths.

 

First time writing such an explicit scene, I hope you liked it.

Please try out my new side project, The Floating World.

76