chapter-2 possessing a local
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

under maintenance

Ra one watched in shock as the body he just touched healed. He could not move his spherical vision as his vision was now attached to the body. Ra one could see about 100 meters all around the Blue body and his spherical vision was now locked to the body as the center.

Feeling the newly gained senses and pain, Ra one moved his new blue skinned body. He observed the area around him with his newly acquired eyes trying to compare the differences between his spherical and detailed vision with limited range and eyes of the blue body which felt somewhat lacking.

'I am very used to seeing with my mind' thought Ra one while moving and comparing both his bodies, one in the bubble and one he just possessed.

'Moving two bodies is surprisingly as easy as controlling two hands' thought Ra one. Ra one knew that his brain capabilities have increased a lot he could easily process information of multiple eyes, he could view the insides of bubble in his mind and with the eyes of his body in the bubble too simultaneously he observed the green forest with the eyes of the blue person and from the window he could feel the small area around the blue body in his mind.

 

0