Chapter 9 – MOSHI MOSHI! FBI?
397 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/qHK4mSczJk

=====

As the experiment ended, 003 lay on top of the bed he was on as various nurses and doctors took him to a room and placed him in the floor room, which looked like a room for children.

'At least, it will increase my pain tolerance. Being in a new body sucks... I will also have to get a hold of my instincts and body. Being in a new body means I will start to train myself to control my muscles from the very start, not to mention the workout that I will have to do when I reach around 8 years old...'

As he was thinking, his eyes soon started to feel heavy as he was tired due to the intensity of the experiment. But before he went to sleep, he saw how Zero Two was also transferred to the same room in which he was placed.

'Well. At least I am not alone... heh...'

---

"A.. Ahh!.. Ahhh!"

Opening his eyes, Ryo quickly tried to move his body due to his habit. Due to the unexpected noise and someone shaking his body, he tried to jump away from the unexpected place.

A habit he gained during his stay in a special place which he could only describe as 'hell', a place where he was trained as a martial artist during his previous life.

*Hiss*

But as soon as he moved his body, an unexpected pain struck his body. The combined pain in his body and head, made him hiss and take a deep breath to reduce the pain.

As clarity returned to his eyes, he remembered what had happened and looked at the environment he was in. As his eyes wandered around the room, he noticed that he was in a room possibly made for children. It had a plain blue painted wall with some clouds, stars, and winds painted on it. The room also had two small children's beds and several small stuffed plush animal toys. The sealing of the room had a huge light bulb with several toy birds hanging from the top.

What he noticed the most was that there were 3 small cameras on the edges of the walls, indicating that each and every single move he was making was being watched. Noting mentally that he should start to act naturally, as a newborn baby who is also a Fake Klaxosaur, and just had himself being experimented on.

Quickly averting his eyes from the cameras in a calm and natural way, Ryo quickly looked at the current situation he was in. Although the wall had several scratches and some of the stuffed toys were torn apart by someone, his main attention turned to something else who was alongside him in the room.

'It' had deep red skin, a pair of red horns, green eyes, and snowy white hair. She was wearing a clean white cloth to cover her body.

Yes, it was none other than Code 002 looking warily at Ryo.

With a little bit of distance, she was in a crouching position with a defensive position, as if she was scared by the sudden movements of Ryo. Due to his sudden movements, Zero Two got scared and took a defensive position.

'Fuck! What should I do?? I don't think being a loner right now is the right thing, especially when Zero Two, the female main character, is in front of me! Should I become her friend or something? Yeah, that will be good. I will be able to make her act according to me when the time is right. Then make she and Hiro go on their voyage in space. Till then I will do some changes in the plot here and there and get enough UP points that I will be able to transfer to another world!'

'Yeah, that's a good plan. Thankfully I'm not in my old world otherwise I would have been already captured by that government agency that is ready to strike down pedos; they even had a meme made over them.'

'Although I will feel a bit guilty, I don't want to limit myself to this world, especially when there are many, many, many worlds out there for me to get stronger. Fuck! But I don't know how a baby act in this situation! Fuck! To make it worse, I have even scared her. Now, how the hack can I act like a baby while also not giving up any abnormality!?'

Ryo's mind went into overdrive as he went through the previous memories of his previous life, Ryo remembered how he once saw a video where how two babies acted on Utube named Whole Moments video, and an idea struck Ryo.

Tilting his head, Ryo made an 'Aaaa?' voice and slowly tried to crawl toward Zero Two, trying his best to act gentle and cute enough to not scare Zero Two further. He knew that if he suddenly walked up to her, his abnormality would be found out by the people looking at his actions. Furthermore, he had learnt that trying to walk on two legs will make him look bigger, which might make him seem intimidating, which could cause Zero two to be more frightened and fearful.

'Fuck! I want to die! This is so embarrassing! Thankfully no one knows who I am, a renowned all-rounder scientist. Otherwise, I would just have to commit suicide in shame.'

As he slowly crawled toward Zero Two, Ryo signed in relief when he saw how Zero Two was not so scared anymore, but still looked warily at him.

"Aaaa!"

As if warning Ryo to stay away from herself, Zero Two bared her sharp teeth at him, trying to intimate him.

As if knowing that he was just testing water, Ryo stopped in his track for a second and filter his face, make an 'Aaaaa' noise, and sat on his butt and patted the ground slowly, a signal that he was not strong and she can come to him if she wants, while he will not move or do something special.

Slowly and carefully Zero Two lowered her guard. Then she stared at Ryo for a long time, as if testing water whether Ryo was a threat or not.

On the other hand, Ryo was feeling a bit impatient, and knew that he was a bit too impatient. It's not easy to make anyone trust you, especially when the person experiences a lot of pain.

Just as he was about to lose his patience, Zero Two started to move for Ryo's relief.

With a little wobbly crawl, Zero Two slowly walked up to Ryo and started to stare at his face while putting her finger in her mouth and made a soft 'Aa' sound, seemingly showing interest in Ryo.

Ryo again tilted his head and made a soft 'Aa' laugh, trying to appear as if having fun.

Looking at Ryo laughed in a funny way, a small smile formed on her face as she also followed Ryo's actions and tried to make an 'Aa' laughing sound.

Then slowly, she crawled to Ryo and started to sniff him, trying to find out how Ryo smelled. But as soon as she took a sniff, her eyes widened a little as she suddenly hopped onto Ryo and started to hug him tightly, almost trying to merge their body into one as she started to take deep sniffs of Ryo's natural scent.

{A/N: Moshi! Moshi! Multiversal FBI desu?}

With a surprised and embarrassed 'Aa', Ryo was so surprised and almost died in cringe and embarrassment. Although he tried his best, it was embarrassing as he saw Zero Two hugging him and greedy take sniffs of his body.

Just as he tried to move his body, Zero Two looked sharply at him directly into his eyes, making Ryo stop his actions in a bit of fear that Zero Two might try to show hostility to him.

'What the hell is this situation? Wait... In anime, she used to identify the personality and stuff of people based on their smell and taste... So probably my smell might have made her think that I'm someone dear to her as I'm her own kind... That explains the situation...'

Just as he was thinking what he should do next, his stomach suddenly made a grumbling noise, making Zero Two frightened. She quickly jumped a bit back and looked around the room, trying to see who made the noise.

Ryo awkwardly looked at his stomach. The grumbling made his mood which was a bit jolly to be turned into bad as this made him remember his days of childhood before he was adopted by his father.

Before being adopted, he used to live in an orphanage run by government agencies. And with how society was working at that time, he used to live a bad life where he had to sleep with an incomplete stomach often.

Shaking his head, Ryo removed his bad thoughts and looked up to Zero Two and slowly crawled towards her.

Noticing Ryo walked towards her, Zero Two frowned and showed her teeth again due to being frightened by the sudden grumbling noise she heard.

Experiencing the pain after just being able to move is not something a child could easily ignore.

But as soon as he reached Zero Two, his body froze in awkwardness.

'Shit! What now!? Wait... In this situation, when a child is scared, what it needs the most right now is care and feeling of safety... So... Shit! I don't know what to do!! Wait! I've seen this situation in anime-s and Manga-s! The best solution is the legendary Head pats!... No! Fuck! That is for pedos! But... what should I do??'

Taking a deep mental breath, Ryo froze for a second and thought that although it was very pedo and embarrassing for him to do that, he decided that the current best way for him to make Zero Two to feel safe is to pay her on her head.

Although he could Ryo could just wait for her to calm down, he was not so sure about if she would react to his grumbling just like she did.

So to make her feel 'protected', Ryo decided that if he took the lead, he would secure his solid place in Zero Two's mind while also he wanted to make her feel that he will never try to harm her.

But just as he had walked up to Zero Two who was a bit on her guard and was about to move his hand to pat her head, the door to the 'Playground' suddenly opened with a Swiss, alerting both Zero Two and Ryo.

Ryo quickly looked up to the place from where the opening sound came and became alert... or tried to act alert. He knew that it would be the caretaker that might be assigned to both of them.

Surely, just as Ryo had expected, the leather coated metallic door opened. Ryo watched as... Cliffhanger entered the room!

KEK

=====

Current Status:

[ Infinity System

Name: 003 (Ryo Otsuki)

Age: 1 year

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Fake Klaxosaur

Core (?): Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: F

Mind: F - (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: F

-

Unique Points: 300

[Show Skills]  [Show Inventory] ]

=====

[2125]

Bruh. I found out that the babies' language was a thing recently. I thought that I could use it to write this chapter, but it turned out that babies below 3 years only make 4 or so notices which don't give me enough liabilities to write chapters with them. So here the chapter is, full of Aaaa's lol.

Hey! Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They provide me with motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/qHK4mSczJk

Thank you! Bye~

-SR_2027

18