Chapter 13 – Intensification
345 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Don't thank me for this opportunity. It is what you wished for, and it was personally permitted by Doctor Franxx himself."

The doctor replied something that actually astonished Stella. But in the end, she thankfully agreed. Which unknowingly provided Ryo with another 500 UP.

---

(Almost 5 months later)

Hell.

It has been a few months and the one word that Ryo can use to describe Zero Two's situation after Stella was transferred was none other than 'Hell' itself. Although he was going through during the situation as Zero Two, he was much more mature and had gone through torture himself in his previous life to strengthen his will power, same cannot be said for Zero Two who had never experienced the same things as him.

The experiments done on them previously can be considered child's play. If compared, the intensity at which he was going through recently, it can be said that it was increased by like 10 times compared to previously!

There had been various instances where Zero Two literally passes out after the experiments, making it his own job to take care of her to not get anymore injured.

Thankfully, it was as if the doctors knew both his and Zero Two's limits, they leave them at the verge of getting unconscious, continuously testing his and Zero Two's limits of evolution. Thanks to those experiments, the speed at which he was growing was so fast.

If previously he was looking like a 5 year old child, now he looked like a 7 year old child with a pack of muscles. This was astonishing as all this happened in a span of like 4 to 5 months! Although this increased both of their appetite, they were thankfully provided with triple the amount of food that they were given previously.

Then the second thing that changed was that instead of Stella coming to deliver the food, nowadays, there are multiple individuals that will enter the room they reside in and start to teach them, what he assumed the 'Japanese' language of that world.

If they resided some of the words correctly while solving the small easy quizzes that they provided, we were given tastier food. But, if they do something wrong, we were treated with a small weak taser, which make one feel painful, not that much but just painful like a getting electrocuted while touching a electric application. And in the end, if we go multiple of them incorrect, we will be given the old ugly green bitter jelly stuff that we previously ate.

This made Zero Two feel a bit challenging, but with the help of Ryo, she started to absorb the new knowledge as the time went on. Afterall, having a bloodline of Klaxosaur is not something easily accessible. Their brain capabilities and capacity was increased by the bloodline, which was aided by continuous evolution that they were going through everyday, increasing their stats every passing seconds.

Although Ryo didn't knew the limits of the evolution that he was going through because of the Klaxosaur bloodline, but considering that Klaxosaur were able to literally become the size of an Island and even with that huge body have the capabilities of having super fast regeneration, shape-shifting, move at sub-sonic level, and even then they can literally jump several hundred kilometers in height, he can say for sure that it was a hell of bloodline that one can ask for.

Klaxosaur bloodline is no joke, even with the current body of a 5 year old child, he was like thrice if not fourfold stronger in all stats compared to a normal human. Now think what will happen if he was able to unlock the true potential of his bloodline? This thoughts excited Ryo to no end.

Sadly he didn't had the perfect tools and situation for that. But he was dead sure to try find a way to increase his abilities. This was a perfect boon for like of him. He do have to say that people from his previous life really would have underestimate this bloodline.

---

(A month later)

"Zero Two, wake up!"

Slightly shaking 02's body, Ryo started to try wake Zero Two like regularly. With the amount of experiment they had been going through, they feel burnt out everyday.

"Hmm..."

Rubbing her eyes a bit and yawning cutely, Zero Two lifted her body and lazily rested herself over Ryo's body.

Looking at Zero Two, who's resting her body cutely against his body, Ryo felt conflicted. One part of his body is resisting any feelings to be develop for Zero Two, while on the other hand, his parental feelings were developing.

Captured in the conflicts of his feelings, a dangerous feeling of killing Zero Two rose in his head, which he quickly suppressed instantly. This back-and-fro motion of his feelings were driving him into feeling conflicted towards Zero Two.

He had been hurt enough emotionally that developing feelings and trusting anyone other than himself was getting harder. But with the involvement of Zero Two in his comfort zone, he knew that he will change.

This change was the thing that what Ryo wanted to resist. He knew although his current ideology is self-destructive and can only led to harming himself, he was comfortable with that. No, it can even be stated that he was paranoid of himself, making him question himself on various occasions. Thankfully with the involvement of his father, he had removed the self doubts, but his paranoid mind didn't let himself to be revealed to anyone else.

He knew that once his true self was revealed to anyone, they will not trust him and feel negative toward him.

Shaking his head, he lightly patted Zero Two on her head and after a few minutes, he prepared her for the daily activities.

With a pout, Zero Two complied and let Ryo prepare herself while enjoying the spoiling feeling that Ryo was giving her.

-

Ryo.

Zero Two loved the word and to whom it belonged to.

In her whole life, she had experienced a lot of bad things that she wished to never experience, but the only thing that she loved from her very heart was none other than Ryo. He was the only one who will treat her kindly. He was the only one who was just like her, but still he was much stronger (mentally).

She can't even imagine a life without him now.

She trusted Ryo from her full heart.

He was her everything. Everything that belonged to her was his. That was how deep her feelings were.

As they got ready, a group of doctors and nurses entered the room, accompanied by a few soldiers, each carrying a taser gun and electrocuting baton.

Unlike previously, where Zero Two would have instantly attacked any intruders, now she knew that resisting was futile. She had experienced it first hand where even after Ryo's warning her, she attacked a doctor due to her instincts, she was not provided any food for two days and was electrocuted.

Thankfully Ryo shared half of his food to her, otherwise she would have starved a lot due to her actions.

But after that instance, she had been taught by Ryo to control her instincts whenever anything happens. Although it was hard for her to do that, it became a bit easier for her to control herself from attacking others that easily.

---

Soon both of them were injected with tranquilizer as they were then strapped to two stretcher.

Zero Two felt as if she was floating in 'clouds' that once Ryo described in the story book that her 'mother' (caretaker) gave her. Her vision and brain was feeling blurry.

This feeling lasted a few minutes. But when her mind cleared, she found herself being blinded by a light source just above her body.

She knew the place she was in. She hated the place and the light that was shining in front of her. The surgical light was one of the thing that she hated to ever exist.

Soon a old man with metallic chin entered her vision, making her body tremble in both fear and anger. In the end, she prepared herself for worse. With the increase in intensity of experiments, she had been feeling weak by the end of each sessions.

Turning her head to her right, she saw Ryo strapped to the operating table, calmly preparing himself for the experiments that he will be facing.

Her thoughts were cut short as soon the doctors preparing for the experiments had prepared themselves.

Some of them looked at her health conditions, some prepared the equipments to start functioning, while some looked after Ryo.

"Commence operation."

A deep voice commanded. The old man with metallic chin stated the start o operation with emotionless voice while opening his notebook.

Soon a laser pointing machine aimed at her abdomen and cut open a clean wound, showing her insides. As soon as that happened, Zero Two felt a bit of pain, but thanks to the injections injected in her body, she didn't experienced that much of pain.

Soon two mechanical hands quickly moved and captured the skin around the wound, keeping it open and stopping the wound from closing.

Today was the first time Zero Two felt a bit of relief as she usually felt excruciating pain when these experiments were usually going on.

Sadly this didn't lasted long as soon the doctors started to study her interior body organs, moved them to see the difference between a normal human and the Klaxosaur hybrids. During the time, Zero Two felt a bit of nauseous, same goes for Ryo.

This went on for a few hours where all the doctors deeply studies their body, taking notes during the experiment but this process didn't lasted long as due to the natural resistance of Klaxosaur Hybrid bloodline, the effect of injections slowly washed away, making both of them feel so much pain that even Zero Two herself had to grit his pain to control himself from screaming.

Sadly this didn't lasted long as Dr. Franxx had already noticed it and had predicted it, so with that, some of their interior organs were experimented to see their natural regeneration to internal organs.

"GRRR! GRAAAA! AAAGGHGGG!"

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

The pain that this experiments made both of them feel was so hard to bear that both of them had to groan and moan loudly in pain.

Their mind felt cloudy with pain as harmful chemicals were introduced to their internals, had some of their body parts cut-ed off, shots been fired, leaving their body in ridiculous injuries.

Unknowingly, a small boy with black hair and emerald green eyes saw all the things in horror.

"Hey! You! What are you doing here!? You are not allowed here! Return to the Garden immediately"

A deep voice scared the child as he was surprised by the sudden voice. Like a scared bunny, the emerald green colure eyes child ran as fast as he could and escape.

This was truly traumatizing experience for him.

Of world he knew of, this was the one of the few time in his life where he saw someone getting hurt by the 'Adults' and 'Papa' he believed. This deeply hurt him and his feelings as various questions and doubts raised in his mind.

He had seen them been taken away to the laboratory a few times already, he had asked 'Mamas' about the children with horns, and had seen their body being shot and riddled. But this was the first time he had seen them getting tortured so brutally.

And unknowingly, an feeling of saving both Zero Two and Zero Three developed in him. How can he leave someone to get hurt? He was unwilling to believe that he can't do anything to save them.

=====

[2100]

*Phew* I was a bit free, so wrote a chap today. Hope you liked it. I tried to write most of the stuff from Zero Two's perspective, to show her feelings also.

Finally we are in the main plotline! Main Characters are entering! What changes will Ryo bring in the plot!? Continue to watch drago-*Ahem* Code: Infinity Reboot.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

17