Chapter 14 – Dilemma
361 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, I really wanted to complete this chapter with a cliffhanger but meh, have fun with the cahpter. Praise me, the God of Cliffhanging to let you have my grace and have the complete chapter. Hmuf. 

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Unknowingly, a small boy with black hair and emerald green eyes saw all the things in horror.

"Hey! You! What are you doing here!? You are not allowed here! Return to the Garden immediately"

A deep voice scared the child as he was surprised by the sudden voice. Like a scared bunny, the emerald green colure eyes child ran as fast as he could and escape.

This was truly traumatizing experience for him.

Of world he knew of, this was the one of the few time in his life where he saw someone getting hurt by the 'Adults' and 'Papa' he believed. This deeply hurt him and his feelings as various questions and doubts raised in his mind.

He had seen them been taken away to the laboratory a few times already, he had asked 'Mamas' about the children with horns, and had seen their body being shot and riddled. But this was the first time he had seen them getting tortured so brutally.

And unknowingly, an feeling of saving both Zero Two and Zero Three developed in him. How can he leave someone to get hurt? He was unwilling to believe that he can't do anything to save them.

Running through the corridor, he escaped the facility to the outside of the building.

The white snow fell on the ground, reminding him of the white hair girl and the white white white hair boy that were getting 'hurt' by 'Papa' and 'Adults'.

'Where is Mitsuru?'

'Who are the children with horns?'

'Why aren't the Adults giving me any answers!?'

'Why isn't anyone asking any questions!?'

Sadness clouded his mind. Just a shot time ago, he had tried to ask the 'Adults' answers regarding the disappearance of one of his best friends, Mitsuru, or Code #326.

Just as he walked on, deep in his thoughts, he span his head towards the Nursery building with determination in his eyes. He had decided to find the answers by himself with all his power. But suddenly he saw something which astonished him. It was none other than the white hair boy and girl snatching a book away from a 'Mama'.

This suddenly awaken something in his mind.

He quickly span around, ran to the side of the 'Nursery Room 3: Laboratory', picked up a watch light used to illuminate the surroundings during the night time.

*Ughh*

Although he needed to use a bit of force to separate the watch light from the connectors and wires, he used all his force to fling out the thing out finally.

Then with a bit of speed, he quickly reached the tree just by the window where both white hair children were kept captivated.

It took a lot of force but the emerald green eye kid finally was able to climb up to the top of a branch just by the window. It was a bit surprising for the kid himself as he didn't knew where the strength to climb a tree with a heavy object came, but he dismissed it as he was only thankful for the sudden adrenaline rush he experienced

'I don't understand anything but...'

Thankfully he finally climbed up the branch by the window and started to breath heavily as he balanced heavily. Then he spanned his head forward and was astonished when he saw the white hair boy looking at him without any expression.

Although surprised, the emerald eye kid pushed his body up, and shouted, "Get away from the window!", he pushed himself up shouting with his might, and using the same momentum, he pushed the heavy watch light device into the glass, breaking it instantly when he saw the white hair boy was away from the window.

Tears rushed out of his eyes, as he saw how bad in conditions his fellow children were. With the adrenaline rush, his mind was already anxious and the current sight made him cry instantly.

Instantly he walked down the branch, reaching the broken window, and extended his hand, while crying, "Come this way! I can get you out of this place!"

---

(A few minutes ago)

*Huff* *Huff*

Both Ryo and Zero Two were taking deep breath because how much exhausted they were feeling.

Experiencing this much pain and going through the same pain for hours had put them through a lot of toll over their body.

"Dr. Franxx, Code 002 and Code 003 had survived the operation beyond their limits, it will be best to stop the operation as anything more than this might harm the experiments permanently!"

A doctor monitoring both Zero Two and Zero Three's heath condition commented, stating his observation. Today they had already pushed both the experiments beyond their limits.

Looking at both the Klaxosaur Hybrid's bad condition, Dr. Franxx thought for a while and ordered, "Stop the operation for now. We will continue the experiments next time."

"Also, relocate their habitat to a new room with their belongings. I want to see their reaction to when they are placed outside their comfort zone."

With the orders given, Dr. Franxx walked away, leaving behind the doctors and nurses to take care of the aftermath.

It took a while for the doctors and nurses to clean up the stuff and transfer all the important stuff to another room. After placing the stuff, most of the doctors and nurses left. They left because they knew that with the intensity at which the Klaxosaur Hybrid had gone through, they didn't thought that they had even a bit of energy to even move.

But during that time, one of the nurse who was there saw the book called 'The Love Birds' by their beds.

Thinking that the book was useless for the Klaxosaur Hybrids, she tried to take it away from the children.

This caused adrenaline to rush into Zero Two who barely stood up and captured the book that was taken away from her with all her might, trying to get it back while hissing in anger.

Knowing that it would not do any good to them, and he didn't wanted to damage the relationship he had built up with Zero Two just for a few UP, he also stood up and came help Zero Two.

He did it for two main reason, first was that he would have raised suspicion about his intelligence and motive if he tried to give away the book willingly. The second thing is the same, to maintain the relationship with Zero Two.

Although he knew it was a useless excuse, but deep down he do have to say that the main reason he helped Zero Two was that he didn't wanted her to feel hurt, but his mind automatically made up excuses to cover up his actions. He just wanted a reason to make her feel better.

With the joining of Ryo, the nurse holding let goes of the book in fear of bein hurt. It was astonishing for Zero Two to be able to move but with additional aid of Zero Three, she felt that she might get hurt, so let go of the book.

With that, both Zero Two and Ryo fell onto the ground in exhaustion. Lying on his back, he watched how Zero Two had tears flowing through her eyes. This made him feel a bit sad, but as soon as he felt that, his mind went a darker.

An feeling of anger ran down his rage. He couldn't understand how even after all his efforts to keep his feelings in control, how can he betray the promise that he made to himself long ago?

But this rage soon resided a little as he knew that this was not something that he could control. Living alone for so long in his previous life had made it so that he had been avoiding meeting others whenever it was possible. Thus his barrier to feelings had been reduced.

It was easier for him to care about other once he gave a little bit of his thought of helping toward other. And unknowingly, he had opened his heart a bit towards Zero Two. But this does not mean that she was the most important thing for him. He had already fortified his mind for something else.

Just as he was thinking, his attention was attracted towards something else. He moved his head to his side to see a small child, probably 5 to 6 years old climbing over the tree just by the window. The child had black hair and emerald green eyes.

Just a look at the child's characteristics, he knew who the child was. It was none other than the Hero of the story, Hiro. With difficulty, Ryo stood up and walked up to the window, but standing at the safer range where he won't be hurt by the scattering glass which will be coming his way.

On the other hand, Hiro balanced himself on the branch and looked toward his destination and was surprised to see the white hair boy standing in front of the glass window.

Although surprised, Hiro pushed his body up, and shouted, "Get away from the window!", he pushed himself up shouting with his might, and using the same momentum, he pushed the heavy watch light device into the glass, breaking it instantly when he saw the white hair boy was away from the window.

Tears rushed out of his eyes, as he saw how bad in conditions his fellow children were. With the adrenaline rush, his mind was already anxious and the current sight made him cry instantly. Instantly he walked down the branch, reaching the broken window, and extended his hand, while crying, "Come this way! I can get you out of this place!"

This surprised Zero Two who was watching all this happen from the floor, she looked toward Zero Three, as if asking for what to do next. Internally she was anxious, wanting to grab the hand of the unknown boy and run away from the damned place.

As if noticing her eyes on himself, Ryo looked back at her and smiled weakly and shooked his head, confusing Zero Two. With that Zero Three calmly walked toward Hiro who smiled brightly looking at Ryo, not knowing what was about to happen next.

Zero Two walked upto Hiro, took his hand and just as he was about to do something, an notification popped up, which he ignored and with a jerking motion, pushed Hiro down from the tree branch.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Astonished and feeling betrayed by the sudden action, Hiro screamed in fear and anxiousness as he felt the cold wind rushing past him and the snowy ground zooming toward him. He felt despair for the first time in his life as he saw the ground reaching up to him.

*Thud*

And with that, Hiro fell down from several meters high tree, landing on the snowy ground with a thud as blood ran down his head, the main place of impact. With such an impact directly over his head, no normal human would have been able to survive.

[Congratulations! For bringing a significant change in the course of history, you gained 20,000 UP!]

[UP: 5,700-->25,700]

Looking at the new notification popping in front of him, Ryo felt like smirking and laughing out loud. Everything up to this point of plot had gone as he had planned. It was not a plan which required a lot of planning but still was a huge turning point for both him and Zero Two as now, he will have to rely on himself as now all the knowledge that he had of the anime will mostly become useless as there was no mention of what happens to Zero Two during the massive time skip they had.

====

Current Stats:

[ Infinity System

Name: 003 (Ryo Otsuki)

Age: 5 year

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Fake Klaxosaur

Core (?): Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness, and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 50%

MP: ---

-

Body: F

Mind: F+ (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: F

-

Unique Points: 25,700

[Show Skills]  [Show Inventory] ]

=====

[2250]

Finally we are in the main plotline! Main Characters are entering! What changes will Ryo bring in the plot!? Continue to watch drago-*Ahem* Code: Infinity Reboot.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

16