Chapter 37 – Klaxo-Stampede
147 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, my eyes are feeling heavy due to sleepiness. Was busy preparing for the celebration lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas Mofus. Sorry I am late, but still enjoy today's longer than usual chapter.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"Ugh!"

As he felt a bit of stinging in his mind, Ryo decided to ignore them. He was able to feel it coming toward them, so did Zero Two as she looked wide eye as the direction it was coming from.

If the Special Team Ten-s dies now, it will only benefits Ryo, so he decided to not tell them, but suddenly the whole Plantation started to blare with alarm as the whole place started to turn red with alarm blaring.

"Attention! Attention! All Parasite! Report to the conference! This is not a drill! Repeat, this is not a drill! Also, Special Task Force, report at the Carrier Harbor location as soon as possible."

'Guess the Team Ten-s will be able to survive.'

Ryo decided to ignore the Ten-s as he felt a huge presence approaching the Plantation as he ran toward the Carrier Harbor.

-

"Attention! Quickly! A Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur have been spotted in the vicinity! All the people report to Carrier center for evacuation! Note, this is not a drill! All the parasite report to the Franxx Boarding Harbor."

Panic.

Chaos.

Even these words were not enough to show the current situation.

The whole Plantation was in a mess. People were running, trying to get a chance to escape from death. Sadly, for them, they were not in control. With the Plantation in danger, only the important people were allowed in the Carrier Harbor.

"Let's go. It is dangerous!"

Toru commanded all the important people to enter the fastest Carrier that was arranged by Ryo, much to his dismay.

-

*Swuush*

With Franxx, the Team Ten-s, Toru and Ayumi with many other key figures getting on the Carrier, the pilot didn't waited any longer and started the engine and quickly made the engine run on the highest capacity trying to escape the Plantation.

'Phew. We are safe. I can sense the Klaxosaur approaching the Plantation but it's still a bit far away from here. I do have to say that it has some huge presence. Just from here, I can estimate it's size. It's probably around 200 meters long and 120 meters in width in sholder-wise while 60 meters in other area. A four-legged type?'

'So it might be the special type Klaxosaur that was one of it's kind which might be protecting the Klaxo-Queen. It might have rushed over here from the Gran Crevasse. The size is too big and it's enough to destroy the whole plantation in a single attack if done correctly.'

Ryo through as he tried to estimate the size and type of Klaxosaur as he watched the Plantation from the window of the Carrier.

*Crrr*

But what happened next made even Ryo look at the scene with grim face. As the Plantation tried to protect itself, suddenly the ground below the Plantations suddenly started to move.

*Cracckk!*

*Boooom!*

"KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

All the passengers looked in grim-ness as the Plantation suddenly sand in the ground as a huge four-legged lizard like Klaxosaur suddenly ripped the whole Plantation from the center, causing the whole Plantation explode in large bits as the whole ground suddenly was covered in red-ish yellow Magma and cracked due to high pressure.

The FranXX-es which were there to try protect the FranXX can only watch in horror as huge clumps of Magma poured over their FranXX as the temperature rose sharply, frying both the parasites as they struggled to save themself.

*Ding*

[37,500 --> 43,500 UP]

"..."

The whole Carrier turned silent as all of the passengers watched in horror as the dragon-like Klaxosaur continued to skim and swing it's hand through the destroyed Plantation while trying to destroy every bit of the remains to ensure the death of all the inferior creature that might be still surviving ever after the explosion.

"..."

"Damn! This all because of all you guys! If only you guys didn't existed in the first place! If you were not born, the world would have been better place!"

Sadly the silence didn't lasted long as a female captive was not able to control herself, making everyone look at her.

The person who said it was none other than Ayumi herself!

Her face was covered with a huge frown with a crazy expression as she continued to shout at the Ten-s with a hateful expression, making even the likes of Alpha clench their fist while the 'Adults' looked at them.

Ryo stared at her and didn't replied. It was indeed his fault for the destruction but if he reply, the thing will get tense and he didn't want to lose his brain cells debating with a crazy person for no reason when he could use the time to think about something else.

"You guys are nothing more than monsters! Born to destroy things! I hope you die in the most grewsome way possible!"

"Stop talking, Ayumi! Have we not suffered enough because of you?"

As if feeling anger, Toru wasn't able to control himself and angrily confronted her.

As he spoke, two soldiers collected themselves, making them quickly take action and held Ayumi back on the ground, trying to keep her silent and not disturb the others. They quickly placed a silencing device over her mouth to keep her from saying anything anymore.

As he looked at the scene with disinterested face, his attention was suddenly attracted to Zero Two. His eyes narrowed as he watched her clench her fist and tremble in confusion. It was a terrifying experience for her, and after suffering from it, she might be feeling confused, nervous and fearful from the accusation of Ayumi.

*Sign*

With a sign, Ryo stood up, making everyone look at him.

Ryo stood up and calmly walked up to the struggling Ayumi and stared at her with a cold eyes for a second, then he looked up to the guards and said, "Release her mouth. I want to talk to her."

As if feeling a bit of pressure from Ryo, the guards hesitated a little and looked at Toru for further instructions, making Toru look at Ryo and say, "Omega, now is not the ri-"

"Release her mouth."

With an cold expression, Ryo narrowed his eyes at Toru, making him feel chill in his spine. With a bit of fear, Toru looked at the guards and while massaging his head, he commanded, "Release her mouth. Let her talk to Omega."

As soon as they got the command, the soldiers didn't waited anymore and quickly deactivated the gadget over Ayumi's mouth, making her scrawl and stare at Ryo with a hateful expression and ask, "What is it? Do you want me to feel guilty? You are wro-"

"You talk too much."

"Gahh!!?"

Grabbing Ayumi's cheeks and pushing pressure on them to make her open her mouth, Ryo coldly looked at Ayumi as he forced her, making Ayumi surprise as she suddenly feel bad premotion. Looking at the cold royal purple eyes staring at her, sweat started to pour all over Ayumi's body.

"You don't have the right to judge us. Let me help you know your place."

*Tear*

"AHHHHHH!"

A loud bone-chilling scream rang out in the whole carrier. The passengers watched in dread as Ryo inserted his finger into Ayumi's mouth and tear off her tongue off while plucking out a few frontal teeth-s from her mouth, making blood splash out of her mouth and throw them on the ground.

"It's better now."

Taking out a napkin from his suit, Ryo used it to wipe the blood off his hands as he looked at the masterpiece he has created. In front of him was Ayumi, but unlike her hateful and arrogant expression, she looked at him as if he was a demon, making him feel better as she continued to scream as blood poured out of her mouth.

Sadly the other's didn't appreciated his art.

"Omega! What is the meaning of this?"

Looking at his old friend in such a situation, Toru reacted quickly as he grabbed Ryo's hands and pulling it up, he looked at him with angry expression.

"This? Nothing. She was just causing too much of a nuisance to me, so I made her know her place."

"You!"

Veins popped on his face as Toru looked at Ryo, who looked at him with an uninterested expression.

Taking a deep breath, Toru calmed himself down as he quickly looked at the stunned soldiers and ordered, "Quickly, bring me medical aid! She is bleeding too much."

"Y-Yes!"

Looking at Toru taking care of Ayumi, Ryo looked at Franxx and said, "Dr. Franxx, let's go to Plantation 05. It is quite far away from the Gran Crevasse, so there is less chance of meeting any Klaxosaurs on the location."

Pretending to think for a while, Franxx looked at the Toru, not minding him attending to Ayumi and said, "Instructor Toru, let the Carrier set the course toward the Plantation 05, Axel. Let the others take care of Ayumi. I hope she have learnt her lesion."

"B-But... *Sign*, as you wish, Dr. Franxx. I will do so."

Signing in defeat, Toru stood up and walked up to the piloting section of the Carrier to talk to the Pilots to set the course to the Plantation 05, the Axel.

On the other hand, Franxx looked back at Ryo and said, "Omega, I would like to talk to you alone."

As if feeling that it was something serious, Ryo nodded but before going, he walked up to Zero Two and squeezed her hand and whispered in her ears, "Darling, don't worry, no one will ever make you feel hurt."

As soon as he completed whispering that, Ryo kissed her cheeks in front of everyone, making Zero Two go wide eyes and blush, even though she was quite shaken on what just happened and nodded.

Ryo looked at her and smiled at her as he left, following Franxx to an empty room.

-

"Omega. You have changed. You are showing more inhuman side of you and even showing abilities which are super natural. Tell me, what are you hiding. I want to know what lies beyond that I do not know of."

Looking deeply into his eyes, Franxx stared at Ryo.

'Well... What he said is true... the feeling of suffocation that I felt when I was being caused turn berserk from the Klaxo-Queen have taken a toll over me. This has made me more... crazy and inhuman. Although the feeling of killing indeed made me feel free, still, that feeling was my true desire forced out of me by the Klaxo-Queen's psychic orders'

'Although I have indeed got the perfect Klaxo-Sapien serum, I will have to make it even better after using it, or better if it's done before leaving this world usage.'

"Well. I cannot tell you everything right now, but I can show you the truth when I achieve my goal. I will show you why I was hiding all my abilities and how I got my super natural abilities."

"Are you telling me the truth or are you trying to deceive me, Code Omega?"

Werner Franxx looked at Ryo's expressionless face as he had seen through his facade, making Ryo sign as he replied, "Well, I promise. After becoming the Klaxo-King, I will definitely show you all my abilities and show you the truth that you are trying to see."

As he replied it, Franxx felt a bit relieved. He knew that there is no reason for Ryo to lie to him and falsely promise him. Furthermore, they have the same goal, so even if he died, he would he satisfied enough to see the final form and the peak of evolution that he dreamed of.

"I see. I hope you don't disappoint me, Code Omega, afterall, I was the one who helped you reach the point of power that you are currently at. Deceiving me will gain you nothing but keeping me alive might help you as I can say with confidence that there are no mind as intelligent as mine."

"I know."

'Indeed, I can indeed kill him after attaining the things that I can gain in this world, but he is more useful alive than dead. He is one of the most intelligent person even though he is not that much when compared to various characters in other anime, he is still useful in some situation.'

Nodding his head, Ryo agreed. Franxx was the person who invented Magma Energy Immortalization and even gave birth to Klaxo-Human-Hybrids like him and Zero Two which should be very much impossible from the previous life Ryo's viewpoint.

"Now, shall we return."

"Haha. Yeah, we sure should, afterall, others might think that you might have hurt me with how long we had taken. They might be even ready to take you down, or even kill you, specially since those 'Adults' are there who knows of nothing and might feel terrified of death after being numb to feelings for such long time."

"Indeed."

Both Ryo and Werner Franxx left the room, returning to their place, as the Carrier returned to it's original silence.

-

(4 Days later)

{Location: Plantation 05, Axel.}

"Prepare yourself, Omega."

Franxx said seriously as he looked at Ryo, who was strapped to the experimental chair in a tube which was wrapped with some special material as a few metallic injected stared to move to their designated place, ready to inject a bright blue liquid skimming inside it's injecting barrel.

As soon as both Ryo and Franxx entered the 5th Plantation, they, but more specifically Werner Franxx was heavily questioned about the situation as it was impossible for a Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur to appear and destroy a Plantation without any reason.

This took them three whole days to resolve everything and prepare for the evolution process for Ryo without any hindrance.

"I am ready. Prepare for the process. I have created an specific AI for this task. You just have to follow the steps that I have given you."

Ryo looked at Franxx and replied. In front of him was Franxx but he was wrapped in Neon Green safety suit, specifically made to prepared for full body protection.

"I see."

Nodding his head, Franxx replied as he finally pressed the 'Yes' button, making the whole tube in which Ryo was to turn semi-transparent as it suddenly started to glow white, illuminate even the bright room they were in.

=====

[2530]

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

4