Chapter 40 – Second Step of the Plan
140 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"And the time is up."

As soon as Ryo said that, Klaxo-Queen suddenly sensed something that made her stop on her track and look up, toward the surface.

"Your next line will be: "Y-You emotionless bastard!" "

"Y-You emotionless ba- Nani!"

Ryo quickly dodged the Klaxo-Queen as soon as he got the opening and stood on the ground as he smugly looked at the Klaxo-Queen pointing one of his fingers over his head while other toward her, as he correctly figured out what she was going to say.

"Well well well! Now the rat has no other option than to willingly fall into the trap. So, dear Klaxosaur Princess, I do have a way out of this situation. The Klaxosaur have destroyed all the plantation... well except one, but this is enough to force VIRMs to take action."

"What do you mean? Do you even know what you have done!? You have destroyed everything! Everything that we have been fighting for! Just because of your ignorance we lost the battle even before it even began! The VIRMs are here and we are not even prepared."

With an angered face Klaxo-Queen looked at Ryo as her body trembled in anger.

-

{A random Gaurd's POV}

My name is Code C-P-09-C420. I work as a soldier, guarding the operator center of the Plantation 09, Siren.

With the recent accident, the Plantation had to face a huge blow, thankfully the backup arrived on time. Last time I heard that one of the Special Force Member went berserk and went into deep dive.

Seriously. What is up with these monsters? As soon as they came over here, one problem after another keeps on popping up. I seriously can't even understand why Instructor Ayumi or Code A-P-09-024 rebelled against the Sages!

Due to the incidents, I have been feeling a bit too alert over the time fearing of death.

*BOOOOM!*

"What is happening!? The Planation's defense mechanism is not working at all! All the automatic mechanisms have failed working! The system just showed several Klaxosaurs, including various larger ones rushing toward the Planation! Quickly find a way to fix the problem otherwise we will not be able to deploy FranXX-s!"

Alarm started too blare as the whole Plantation suddenly started to shake heavily. I was barely able to stand still, thankfully, I grabbed a support.

As soon as I was barely able to support myself, my eyes fell on the main screen showing the ground around the Plantation.

'Seriously?'

This was my last thought as the whole Plantation was suddenly engulfed in the shadow of a Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur rushing toward the Planation.

*BOOOMMMMM*

"KKRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

-

{Gran Crevasse, The Underground Structure.}

Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur princess as he smiled and replied, "Hah. Who said the battle is over? Well this battle is still not lost yet. It has only began."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..."

Smiling as usually, Ryo extended one of his palm, as suddenly an small edible item appeared in his palm, making Klaxosaur Princess surprised.

'T-This is impossible! Did he used some sort of illusion or trickery? No it is not possible as it would not have escaped my senses. Is this space manipulation!? But this technology is impossible to be achieved even for the prime timeline where the Klaxo-Sapiens were still thriving!'

Calming herself down, Klaxosaur Princess observed Ryo who gulped down the food and asked, "Do you even have any plan?  And if you have a way to defeat the VIRMs, what do you want to make me help you?"

"Me? Nothing much. I just want to make you become my slave and me becoming the supreme king of our kind.."

Walking calmly toward Klaxo-Queen, Ryo walked up to her and looked down on her, as if she was like an ant to him and not worth anything.

"Tell me, if I become your slave, Will you be harming my species? Will you save my-our species from the VIRMs? And will you keep your words?"

"Well, instead of harming our kind, I will make them thrive. Killing them off is just waste of loyal subjects and they still have use to them. So, I will keep my word, as I said before, I want to help you defeat the VIRMs."

"You lied to me, you liar."

"Kuhahaha. I never lied, I just told you the half truth. If the final goal is achieved, how it iis achieved is not that important. Well, let's get to the point, you're wasting a lot of time. Tell me, are you willing to become my slave?"

"Y-Yes."

Gritting her teeth, Klaxo-Queen decided to accept the offer. From the normal viewpoint, it might look stupid, but she had the ability to detect lies from her kind, and she was not able to detect any lies from Ryo.

"Haha! Good decision. Now let's go to the Star Entity."

Ryo walked up to Zero Two who was standing at a bit of distance and kissed her cheeks saying, "Thank you, Darling, for helping me make Klaxosaurs follow my instruction. Without your help, I might not have been able to overcome the control of my new slave over her kind."

"Hehe! Of course, it's my responsibility as a wife to help her hubby in achieving his goals. Tell me darling, how was my work?"

"Of course, it was perfect."

Patting Zero Two's head, Ryo replied to her, making her smile and enjoy the feeling of being patted by her darling.

'Well, Zero Two has been getting a bit cling, which I do not mind but it might get in my way when I might be interfering in some world's plots. I do not know how she will react to when I might have to steal a girl or two from the main characters to get UPs.'

'Anyway, it all depends on her core. I still do not know about her core. System has not provided me with observation skills so I do not know much about it. If she have a powerful core, I do not mind letting her have her ways with me for a limit.'

-

"So this is Star Entity? I am quite surprised. It's completely different compared to how I thought it might be."

Looking at the huge 500 meters huge baby, Ryo observed the baby made out of liquid from Magma moving around a huge glowing light blue liquid.

{A/N: In manga, the Star Entity was actually a baby shaped blue goo, which gets into the contact of Model 09 FranXX and takes its form, which Klaxo-Queen uses to fight Klaxosaurs.}

"It is still not complete. It still requires more energy. Probably a decade would have been enough for it to have grown to the prime age to operate. So this was your backup plan? Are you stupid? You should have sensed it. Now how do you plan to make it work?"

Klaxosaur Princess commented as she stood by Ryo's side looking at him observing the Star Entity.

"That is not required. The Star Entity do not require that much time. What it requires is a structure which it could replicate. Furthermore, with it being absorbing the Magma from the planet, the VIRM might have infected it.", Ryo replied.

"Well let's start the process."

Ryo said as suddenly a huge cylindrical tank, 100 cubic meters in size suddenly appeared out of thin air and dropped by his side..

Ryo used one of his tail to pierce the side of the tank, making a huge hole in the tanker, making the content gush out at a fast pace. The whole tank was filled with Magma Energy which was used to run Plantations.

During the past 5 days, Ryo hacked into the database of the Plantation 09 and reprogrammed the artificial intelligence which was used to maintain the Plantation. With that, he planned out that when he make the majority of the content of the Plantation fuel disappear, the database will not show it.

Furthermore, he made it so that when the Klaxosaurs attacked the Plantations, the security defense system will not show any alert until it's too late.

Normally it would have been impossible to hack the system from outside, as the artificial intelligence would have noticed it and alerted the higher ups, but with the help of Franxx's authority, it was a piece of cake for him to go into the main data frame and hack into the system easily.

*GULP*

As soon as the baby structured Star Entity felt the Magma moving toward it, it suddenly moved and opened it's mouth, gulping down all the Magma poured down from the height by Ryo.

*Burp*

"WAHH!"

As soon as the whole content of the cylindrical structure was emptied out, the Star Entity burped loudly like a real human baby and showed a sign of appreciation.

Looking at the blue liquid goo baby playing in the pit, Ryo followed the next process.

*Swish*

A whole huge model of Model 09 FranXX suddenly pop-ed into existence in the air, just above the Star Entity. As soon as it appeared, it fell directly onto the Star Entity, making it make a warping sound as it suddenly engulfed the FranXX Model 09.

"This..."

Klaxosaur Princess, who was watching the whole thing take place in front of her, felt astonished as she felt the changes taking place in the Star Entity.

'It is...'

"It is taking the shape of FranXX. If it was given a decade or so, it would have the same structure as that of our kind, the Klaxosaurs which are mindless, but with the structure introduced to it, it will take the form as it's reference."

"Isn't this just a waste of potential? If it was given a decade, it would have been much more stronger and versatile."

Ryo nodded his head and replied, "Yes, you are indeed right, it would have been more versatile, but it will have it's own consciousness and would have taken control over the Klaxosaur while you sit there ignorantly, not knowing what to do."

"But now it's different. With it turning into a FranXX, it will be operatable like usual but it will not have any conscious."

Ryo's reply made the Klaxosaur Princess turn silent. What he said was indeed true. If the Star Entity would have been given time, it would have turned into being with consciousness and will have taken control over their kind.

"What do we do now?"

Looking at the now newly formed FranXX with greater size, Klaxo-Queen used her tails to reach up to it and touch it, making the face of the FranXX to open up, revealing the insides of the FranXX.

"It is not 'WE' do now. Now it's up to you."

Ryo smiled 'kindly' at her, making Klaxo-Queen look at him in confusion. Ryo just snapped his fingers as suddenly a figure started to form by his side.

The person almost looked like the Klaxo-Sapiens, just the only difference was that she had black hair and deep red eyes and small horns. As soon she appeared, Klaxosaur Princess squinted her eyes.

'This presence... it's the same presence that I felt when the anomaly started to form. Although I felt it these five days, seeing the person with my own eyes is completely different thing.'

The figure that Ryo just summoned was none other than the 'almost' perfect Klaxo-Sapien that he gave evolution to.

"Lord Omega, is it the time?"

As soon as the person stabilized herself, she looked around and as soon as she saw Ryo, she walked up to him and asked in confused yet respectful way.

"Yes, my dear. Today is the day when you will complete the destiny you were born for. You will be the hope."

Patting the should of the girl, Ryo used his tails to lift her up and slid down the pit and handed the girl over to the Klaxo-Queen. He had been using brainwashing techniques over the girl and had been making her believe that she was born for the greater cause, to save the world.

He had been showing her various stories, using his emotion control over her and had been training her on operating the FranXX. As she already had the prior training in the Nursery Garden, she wasn't required to learn much of it as the basics were enough.

As for the gender? The Klaxo-Sapiens have the abilities of self biology manipulation, so they can turn into male as well as female at any point of time.

"This person have the perfect physique that you can use to operate the FranXX Model Klaxo. But remember, you are not allowed to leave the Planetary System for at least two days. I have placed a bomb inside her head and heart. Once it's out of range or it feels something is off, and it will go off."

Klaxosaur Princess started to sniff the girl with black hair and blue skin and asked, "Yes, she is indeed good for riding with me. But what about the virus you were talking about?"

"I was just getting to it."

Ryo replied with a swipe of his hand, making an... abomination to form in front of the Franxx cabinet.

"ITS HURTS!"

"SAVE ME!"

"AGHHH!"

The silent pit was suddenly filled with the noise and scream of help from an abomination. The abomination in question was almost in-humanoid and almost looked like an blob with multiple eyes, mouths and various other body parts all over it.

"Such a vile existence. I wounder what she had to go through."

The Klaxosaur Princess commented.

=====

[2400]

Bruh, the chapters are getting longer and longer. But anyway, how was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

6