Chapter 41 – Second Part of the plan (2)
215 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Patting the should of the girl, Ryo used his tails to lift her up and slid down the pit and handed the girl over to the Klaxo-Queen.

"This person have the perfect physique that you can use to operate the FranXX Model Klaxo. But remember, you are not allowed to leave the Planetary System for at least two days. I have placed a bomb inside her head and heart. Once it's out of range or it feels something is off, and it will go off."

Klaxosaur Princess started to sniff the girl with black hair and blue skin and asked, "Yes, she is indeed good for riding with me. But what about the virus you were talking about?"

"I was just getting to it."

Ryo replied with a swipe of his hand, making an... abomination to form in front of the Franxx cabinet.

"ITS HURTS!"

"SAVE ME!"

"AGHHH!"

The silent pit was suddenly filled with the noise and scream of help from an abomination. The abomination in question was almost in-humanoid and almost looked like an blob with multiple eyes, mouths and various other body parts all over it.

"Such a vile existence. I wounder what she had to go through."

The Klaxosaur Princess commented as she observed Ryo use his ability to make it move into the cabinet as several different organic wires suddenly popped out and attached itself to the blob. Even through the blob of abomination tried to resist, Ryo used his mental power to overwhelm the blob's conscious and made it follow his order.

As soon as the blob was connected to the Franxx, the whole FranXX suddenly started to glow with purple lights as purple lines started to appear over the whole FranXX, slowly up from the outer FranXX body to the FranXX pilot cabin, until it started to flow directly into the blob of abomination.

'I cannot believe that the VIRM were able to infect the Star Entity... If it was not for the anomaly, our race and planet would have face extinction'

The Klaxo-Queen frowned with a serious expression as she watched the whole scene take place. As the scene happened, she gave Ryo a side glance as she feel a bit better.

'At least, he is completing his words. With the Star Entity and my partner for piloting the Model Klaxo FranXX, it is just a matter of time before we can VIRM... I think that although I might become slave, I will not be at the losing end.'

"AHHH!"

Her thoughts were interrupted as the blob of abomination started to wriggle in pain as the Virus started to seep into it's body and was absorbed by it's body.

"Klaxosaur Princess. Do you want to know the origin of this abomination?"

"Is this one of your cruel experiments that you humans did to achieve the things you wants?"

Klaxo-Queen gave Ryo a side glace and asked. It was clear that abomination was made by the anomaly's experiments. In the end, she was still interested by the origin of the abomination, afterall, she understood that the anomaly is trying to hint her with something.

Smiling at her, Ryo replied, "Well you see, there was a human named Ayumi. She tried to defy me and tried to hurt me. After that, you can guess what would have happened. Haha."

'I will have to take my words back. The anomaly is very cruel and ruthless in his methods.'

Klaxosaur Princess huffed and decided to ignore Ryo. Indeed, although she had her pride, a seed of fear was indeed planted in her mind. Just trying to defy the anomaly was enough to make him go and make the human suffer such agony, so what would happen if she tried to betray him.

Just the though made her feel a bit fear. But she forcibly used her emotion manipulation to remove all the unnecessary feelings as she continued to watch the abomination scream in pain as the virus started to seep into it's body.

On the other hand, Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur Princess for a short time, then shifted his sight to the abomination which had finally absorbed all the virus from the Star Entity. As soon as the abomination completed the abomination, it slowly started to turn lifeless and stopped moving.

"Now then, godspeed, my slave. Remember to stay in the Planetary System for at least two day."

"I know."

Saying that, the Klaxosaur Princess proceeded to climb into the Star Entity, followed by the girl which was there to help pilot the Model Klaxo FranXX.

On the other hand, seeing the Klaxosaur Princess entering the Star Entity, Ryo and Zero Two used the Klaxosaur nearby them to quickly escape the underground base as the Model Klaxo Franxx is around 10 kilometers meters in just size.

The underground faculty will collapse as soon as the Star Entity will start to move.

'Well, now I just need to reach the Plantation 13. Afterall, the main cast are still there for me milk out the UPs from.'

Ryo instructed the Snake type Klaxosaur to rush toward the Plantation 13 using the small connection that he was feeling from the Werner Franxx's body.

-

The whole world was purged in chaos.

Hundreds of thousands of meteors were raining down on the earth, carrying hundreds of thousand of VIRM soldiers, who tried their best to descended on the surface of Earth to purge the planet of the life.

On the other hand, Klaxosaur and other advance mechanical structures started to reveal themselves from the Earth's core launching various plasma blasts, destroying all the incoming VIRMs soldiers. Various Klaxosaurs launched themselves into the space to assist their kind in fighting the VIRM.

Even if by pure coincidence, any of the VIRM soldiers were able to land successfully on the Earth's surface, they were crushed to death by the Klaxosaur.

As the grand battle of Gran Crevasse and other battle did not take place which led to the death of a lot of Klaxosaurs, the Klaxosaurs had a great advantage in killing the incoming enemies. It was a blessing in disguise for the Klaxosaurs to start the battle in advance.

*Crack*

The land around the Gran Crevasse suddenly started to grift apart as a super huge blue Franxx, 10 kilometers in size slowly emerged from the huge crack, making it's grand entrance.

As soon as it appeared, the Star Entity lowered it's head and released a strong plasma laser, destroying and evaporating everything in it's way. The plasma blast was so strong that it passed through the Earth's surface and structed the APE space center, destroying and killing every human present in the space center.

Although the VIRMs cannot be killed, the physical bodies that they resided was destroyed, leading to them not able to interfere in the physical world, making them look at the Earth, or more specifically at the Star Entity which has slowly started to levitate toward the space.

On the other hand, Ryo and Zero Two calmly seated themselves in the mouth of a snake like Klaxosaur guarding the Klaxo-Queen. They swiftly drifted through the underground, while the other Klaxosaurs destroyed the VIRMs on the battlefield.

Ryo selected this Klaxosaur as first of all, it's streamline body had great advantage in moving underground, secondly, in the anime, this Klaxosaur sacrificed itself to help Zero two, making Ryo show a bit of favour-ism to the Klaxosaur.

-

*Swish*

The door to the Franxx Harboring facility opened as a snake like Klaxosaur slowly entered the landing area, making all the humans watch in harbor feel fear as they watch in caution as the snake head slowly enter the Plantation.

Just on the ground of the Harbor, Franxx was standing with anticipation, waiting for Ryo to return. If one look closely, instead of his usual weak look, he was now looking stronger and younger. He was now standing without a cane with straight back. His body looked more bigger in size.

The main change was his eyes. Unlike his previous greyish brown eyes, his eyes were now glowing white while some of his previous mechanical body parts were replaced with human body.

As soon as Franxx saw the Snake like Klaxosaur entering the Harbor, he walked out in front of it, making the Klaxosaur to lower it's head in front of it and stare at Franxx. It was able to feel very small connection to the person in front of it.

As it stared for an instant toward the Franxx, it slowly opened it's mouth, making space for Ryo and Zero Two to walk out it's inner mouth which was changed into that of a seat for two people.

Ryo and Zero Two released their six tails connected to the flesh of the Klaxosaur and used to walk out of the mouth. As they left, the Klaxosaur slowly closed it's mouth and lowered it's head, making Ryo smile and caress it's face as a reward for helping him reach the Plantation.

As if feeling it's work getting completed and getting satisfied with the reward, the Klaxosaur slowly left the Harbor, returning to the battlefield to kill the incoming VIRMs soldiers. As soon as it entered the battlefield, it showed why it was one of the strongest Klaxosaur in the battlefield. It was not the Klaxosaur guarding the Klaxo-Queen for no reason.

Using it's mouth, it crushed every VIRM infected soldier and Klaxosaurs to help assist in killing the enemies on the Earth. Its streamlined body helped it swiftly move through the battlefield. It used it's swift and long body and tail to kill and destroy the VIRM soldiers that were unfortunate to land their foot on the ground.

On the other hand, as soon as Ryo and Zero Two landed on the Plantation, they were eagerly welcomed by the Franxx, who led them toward their destination, the place where all the main cast including the Special Force 10-s were kept in.

"Tell me, Franxx, how is the progress of the blueprint I gave you?"

Ryo examined the Golden inner city that was in front of him through the glass of the elevator. The seemingly beautiful looking place made him feel disgusted with how much connection he was feeling from it.

"It's going on great, Omega-"

"Call me Lord Omega from now on, Franxx."

Ryo interrupted Franxx and looked at him expressionlessly, making Franxx feel a bit pressured.

The reason that Ryo did this was not arrogance. He indeed had pride but he was never arrogant. The thing that he tried was that as he was able to sense the brain waves of the people around him, he was able to tell who is lying or how they are feeling.

So when a person calls him Lord, he will be able to sense if the person is question actually respects him and sides with him, or if the person was his opponent instead.

"Ah-Yes, Lord Omega. As I reported before, we are progressing pretty quickly. I am confident enough to say that with the powers that you have bestowed me with, the product from the blueprint you gave me can be made by the end of the day, but it will take a bit more time to test out the product and it's working."

"Do not worry about the testing. I will take care of it. Just provide me with result."

Ryo hummed as he continued looking at the Golden City.

Truth to be Ryo could have helped Franxx in the project and would have completed the product in just less than the half of the time, but he didn't. Because first of all, he wanted to put Franxx on the test; if he is worth his effort or not. Which Franxx also understood, making him give his all for the project.

The second thing was that Ryo wanted to see if the trick that he tried worked out or now. Previously as he became the Klaxo-King or the Klaxo-Sapien, he gave a pill to Franxx, which acted as a diffusing agent, spreading his blood into the body of Franxx, mutating him just like how Hiro did, but there are more advantage.

As previously Hiro became a fake Klaxo-Sapien, he mutated on the blood of a hybrid Klaxo-Human, that is Zero Two, but it is not the case for Franxx. With him getting his stats boosted like Hiro, he was now actually a puppet of Ryo.

Ryo can control Franxx's movements and mind, altering him to make him his slave. He was afterall a cautious man. What if Franxx met some opponent that are more powerful than Ryo himself? He cannot say for sure if Franxx will stay loyal to him or not. 

=====

[2260]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

7