Chapter 42 – Worlds at War
213 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, sorry guys, as my new semester schedule is so tight, I was barely able to complete this chapter. Just wanted to let you guys know that this is not dropped but now the chapter releases will be rarer probably even only one chapter a month.

Not gonna lie but I'm losing motivation right now. Too many classes and after that, I'm too tired both physically and mentally to even write. Then homework at night just makes me not feel like writing.

So as a way to apologizing, this will be a longer chapter.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Truth to be Ryo could have helped Franxx in the project and would have completed the product in just less than the half of the time, but he didn't. Because first of all, he wanted to put Franxx on the test; if he is worth his effort or not. Which Franxx also understood, making him give his all for the project.

The second thing was that Ryo wanted to see if the trick that he tried worked out or now. Previously as he became the Klaxo-King or the Klaxo-Sapien, he gave a pill to Franxx, which acted as a diffusing agent, spreading his blood into the body of Franxx, mutating him just like how Hiro did, but there are more advantage.

As previously Hiro became a fake Klaxo-Sapien, he mutated on the blood of a hybrid Klaxo-Human, that is Zero Two, but it is not the case for Franxx. With him getting his stats boosted like Hiro, he was now actually a puppet of Ryo.

Ryo can control Franxx's movements and mind, altering him to make him his slave. He was afterall a cautious man. What if Franxx met some opponent that are more powerful than Ryo himself? He cannot say for sure if Franxx will stay loyal to him or not.

-

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Walking into a room, Ryo looked at the 10-s members that were strapped to chair along with the main cast of the anime, Hiro, Ichigo and others on the other side of the room.

They were only separated by a one way see through glass.

While Ryo was standing there, the captured targets were captured in a completely well lit white room, made for interrogations and mental tortures.

Ryo could have killed them instantly but that would have reduced the IP he will be milking out from the characters, while on the other hand torturing them was too time consuming, so he decided something in the middle, a gladiator battle.

"Let's start the fight and get this over for once and for all."

-

*Cough*

"What is going on! Do you understand what you are doing!? If papa found out what you are doing right now, you will be punished!"

As soon as Alpha and others were freed from half of their restrains, Alpha narrowed his eyes at the black glass screen in front of him and said loudly.

He quickly asserted his situation and understood that he was being kept captive in the almost complete white room that they were in. The only people that he found missing were Omega and Iota.

'Where are they? The last thing I remember is that they were doing some stuff with Dr. Franxx. Are they the one who captured me?'

Just by their side were several other children, almost of their age. With how they were dressed and reacted, Alpha came to an conclusion that they were parasite of Plantation, most probably from the Plantation they were in.

'What is going on? The last think I remember is being in Plantation 09 and after that, we were called in a room by Franxx and then I blanked out and woke up in this White Room. This is idiocy. If Omega think that capturing me will give him advantage, he should know better.'

'Kidnapping me is the last thing they should have done. But still, I must find a way to escape this place and send signal to Papa.'

"Do not waste your time trying to find a way to escape. If you want your freedom, you will just have to do what you are instructed. Do you think that you are invincible? With how long it has been captured, why haven't the 'Papa' you think about came to you?"

Suddenly a voice interrupted Alpha's thoughts, making him look toward the speaker present in the room.

'This voice...!'

"Yes, it is me. Now, back to the point, you will be released. After that, you all have one task, that is to kill others present in the room. The last one standing will be allowed to live."

As if understanding his thoughts, the voice continued to give them more information and orders, making Alpha narrow his eyes as he contemplated the situation.

"Why should I follow your orders!? It's not like you can kill me! Papa will definitely kill you if he finds out!"

"Your papa is dead! Even if he is not, you will die before he can even reach you. Now do not make me wait any longer. A bomb has been installed in your body. It will do off in 5 minutes. each kill will add 2 minutes to the timer of the killer. And the timer will pause when all except one participant dies."

As soon as the announcement was made, all of the people who were in the room felt the restrains getting removed as they quickly got the freedom.

"All of you, I have something to say to you. This is probably a trick of the people to make us kill each other. I have a plan to test out the theory."

Alpha quickly responded, making everyone look at him.

"Why should we believe you?"

As if feeling anxious and angry of his situation, a brown hair boy with purple eyes, looked at him with clenched fists. A red '666' code was printed over the black clothes he was wearing, showing his 'name'.

Giving his a glance, Alpha ignored him and looked at the Ten-s ground and continued, "My plans is for each of us to kill these weakling. Since we are 8 in number, our opponent will are 10 in numbers, so we will just have to leave 2 survivors. In this way, we will be left with four people who would not have killed others, in this way, we will find out if the information given to us is real or it is just a buff."

As soon as he completed saying this, Alpha looked at his group asking for their opinion.

'Although I do not think that the information that we are given is real or not, I do not want to take risk. I will have to weaken the current forces. I cannot kill everyone here alone. I will have to make them fight each other and make them exhaust. In this way, I will find out the information and act accordingly if the given information is true or not.'

On the other hand, when the Ten's heard what Alpha told them, they though for some while and looked at each other and nodded at each making them look at their opponent, the parasites from the Planation 13.

As if knowing what will be happening now, a blue haired girl with soft green eyes and a tall brown haired child with deep purple eyes quickly said, "E-Everyone! Get ready to engage in a fight! This is not a joke! Do not take this lightly!"

Sadly before they could prepare themselves completely, the members Ten-s quickly struck them, hitting many of them in their throat with a punch, making their trachea collapse as their eyes went wide as they blacked out, dying in the process.

*Bam*

Slowly their dead bodies fell on the ground, twitching as they tried to breath, only to suffocate on their blood and die. Even through some of them tried to fight back, how can the normal parasites fight someone who are several times faster than them.

In the end, the only survivors who survived the attack were a boy with black hair and emerald eyes while the other person was a girl with short, wavy dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. They were none other than Hiro and Naomi.

The Ten-s decided to spare them as they were the weakest of their group. In this way, they were kept as they will show the least resistance.

"W-Why! Why! Why! What is the reason for this!? What if the person who said this was fake!?"

Naomi looked scared as tears flowed down her eyes as she looked at her companions who were now dead with empty eyes. By her side, Hiro eyes were wide but his brain was still processing what has happened.

Just a while back they were eating normally and here they were now, fighting for their life.

With empty life Hiro stood up from the ground and looked at the group in from of him, making the Ten-s look at him with contempt and ready to beat him down, but what happened next made Ryo raise his eyebrows.

The very next second, Hiro's weak body suddenly burst out of such a speed that even Alpha was barely able to react when Hiro suddenly moved in front of Beta and shot his fist to his head.

Beta's eyes shot open as he tried his best to move his body with how fast the attack was made, sadly he was not able to move that fast as instantly Hiro's fist hit him on his right side of his face, destroying his right eyes and breaking few of his teeths in the process, making his body shot to the ground and slip for a short while.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Beta's brain barely processed what had happened as suddenly pain assaulted him, making him whine in pain while rolling on the ground. Listening to his cry of pain, ten-s quickly sprung into action, quickly attacking Hiro who was tried to attack others.

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!"

With a cry of anger and desperation, Hiro quickly started to attack other members of the Ten-s who were trying their best to kill Hiro. What followed next was a pure barbarian brawl for survival.

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

"W-What the hell!?"

-

Ryo narrowed his eyes as he looked at the scene taking place in front of him. From what he was seeing, he was sure that Hiro was as strong as Alpha, who was almost as strong as a few adult men. This made him think what could have caused such a change as it was impossible for Hiro to be this strong even if he had reached the peak of Humanity of this world.

'Is this the legendary Plot Armor? It should normally be impossible for Hiro to be this strong. Is this... probably the mana core that every living being have? System, tell me, is my assumption is correct or not.'

[Host, it will required to provide the System with 1,000 UPs to give you the complete basic explanation regarding the core.]

'I see. Ok. Use the thousand unique points to explain what is going on.'

[Host, as said before, every living beings are born with core. The only problem is that it is impossible for anyone to awaken their core naturally unless they are born as a higher dimensional being.]

[The current situation is that as the main character of this world has experience a huge trauma, the World Will of the current world exhausted it's power to awaken the mana core of the main character in desperation. This has lead to the main character, Hiro to use his mana core unconsciously. ]

'I see. So system, is Hiro a threat to me with my current strength?'

[No. No matter how strong Hiro is, he will never be a match to host even in your previous form. The reason being is that although Hiro awakened his core, he was in the end, the main character of a weak work without any supernatural element. He has a lowest madness magic core that is providing his body with mana but turning him mad in the process.]

[As his body has only awakened recently, he will not be able to use it for long. Furthermore, since Hiro is born in lower dimension, this will probably the last time he will be able to use his magic core as the way it was awakened was forced, making his core getting damaged. The only reason he was still standing is his adrenaline. After this, if his body is not strong, which is obviously not, his body will slowly start to break down, leading to it's death.]

'Hmm. Interesting. So tell me, System, how can I open my mana core without harming it?'

[It is determined that Host is not strong enough to handle the mana core awakening. It is recommended to wait till host reaches at least B-Rank to think about opining the Mana Core. Furthermore, it will require 50,000 UPs to get the Mana Core awakening materials.]

'I see.'

Ryo mentally noted the information as he looked at Hiro standing in the room alone exhausted while almost all the members of the Ten-s except the Alpha and Epison standing gasping for breath while the others laid there on the ground covered in blood, some of them dead while some of them injured seriously.

"Ha!"

Pushing his body, Epison tried to punch Hiro.

*Tic* *Tic* *Pop*

The very next second, the whole room was covered in blood as Nana's body suddenly popped outward as blood was blown out of her body, leaving behind a mush of body, making everyone present in the room stop for a second and look at the scene in horror.

On the other hand, Hiro's mind stared to buzz as he realized that all his friends were dead, making his body cover in streaming aura as his eyes suddenly bleed blood as he cried loudly in anger and looked at Alpha and Epison in madness.

"AHHHH!"

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

Alpha and Epison were barely able to respond to Hiro, until they were severely wounded by Hiro. In the end, they were too weak to even stand, making Hiro stomp on their head, killing them in the process.

"Haa... Haaa... Haaa"

*Swish*

Hiro stood there in silence as he stared down at the bodies of his friend's killers until the door to the room suddenly opened, making his look at a person entering the room in madness. The person who entered had a very light pink hair, almost white with deep blue eyes.

The only stinking thing about her was a single large horn on her forehead and 6 tentacles like tails on her back.

Hiro looked at her as suddenly an forgotten memory surfaced in his mind, making him remember about a pink hair-ed girl who he tried to save in his childhood, the memory that he had forgotten previously.

This made him calm down, but suddenly, Zero Two, who had entered the room quickly shifted her tail in such a speed that Hiro was not even able to react, making her tail hit his body, sending Hiro flying to the other side of the room.

"I don't know why darling requested me to kill you, but since I will be able to get a reward from Darling if I kill you, I hope you don't resent me."

*Boom!*

The whole room was shaken as Hiro was struck in the wall at the other side of the room, bleeding from his body. While Zero Two looked at him with disinterest.

*Shik*

As if this was not the end, one of the Zero Two's tails instantly pierced his heart, destroying it in the process before Hiro could even reach.

In the last seconds of his life, Hiro was only lamented about his fate. How everything that he cared about was destroyed and probably the death was the only thing that could make him feel peaceful.

*Ding*

On the other side of the room, Ryo ignored the notification sound that sounded in his mind. With all the things done and the main characters out of his ways, he was more relieved as he walked out of the room, going toward the Inner City where the Franxx was working on his blueprint while sending a telepathic message to Zero Two to follow him, making her pout and comply to his request.

-

(1 and half days later)

"Good Work"

Ryo stared at the master piece in front of him in awe as he praised the great art in front of him0.

In front of him was a mecha that he was formed from the blueprint that Ryo gave to Franxx. It was made up of hundreds of Franxx-es merged into one single mecha, forming a giant master piece with higher performance than any FranXX that was even made.

It was 500 meters in height, making it only half the size than the Star Entity itself, but that was not the main point. It was made out of even greater and improved design than the Model Franxx or Star Entity itself!

The Franxx was pure white in color which was enhanced by the edge lining of mixture of various color which included gold, emerald green, red and many more colors. It was merged with 8 main body parts. The main consisted of head, chest, two hands, two legs, two floating diamond shaped spears floating with the assistance of magnetic field formed by the Franxx and two pair of wings.

The majestic structure gave it a awe-structing look. There were also two rings floating over it's head, which did not provided the Franxx with great assistance, but it was made up to help Franxx from surviving any attack coming from any angle as long as the rings are in the path of attack, which assisted if there is already any breach in the already holographic shield around the mecha.

Another great improvement was that instead of head, the Franxx piloting station was in the chest area, secured in the superior metallic structures that is made up of endurable materials that can even survive multiple attacks from the strongest of the Klaxosaurs.

To make the fight more effective, the piloting center was actually more open and they were given a 360 view around the mecha through an perspective of a 3rd person view. Although it would take time for both him and Zero Two to get used to the new controlling, it provided them with greater and improved fighting experience.

Furthermore, the greatest thing was that the Mecha can be easily piloted by a single entity easily, the only downside was that it will slow down the reaction of the pilot at least, and at most it can kill weak pilots. The thing is that Ryo and Zero Two were currently at the peak of the food chain and it was easy for them to operate the Franxx alone.

All in all, there were just too many things that was there which was added to the mecha.

Ryo looked at the Mecha in from of him and after some thought decided to name it 'Glory'. He named it so as this mecha will be showing his 'Glory' or more specific his victory over the world he was in even after the odds were against him.

Glory was actually a project that Ryo had thought up of in his time when he was free as a team Ten-s member with the knowledge from his past life and the knowledge from this life, which was further solidified with the knowledge from the Klaxo-Sapiens library.

'System, is Glory ready for use?'

[Host, it will cost 200 UPs to-]

'Spend the Ups and tell me.'

[Yes, the Glory is ready for the ride to the battlefield.]

As soon as Ryo confirmed that the mecha was ready for the war, he looked to his side and said, "Franxx, you have done a great job. Now prepare for the launch of the 'Glory'. I have full confidence in the creation and it does not require any more test drives. The time is running out and we have to reach the battlefield."

"But... What if there is any technical problems..."

"I understand that you have concerns. But this will be the last time you are allowed to question the judgement of your king!"

"Ah-Y-Yes!!"

Franxx sweated as he felt the his body cover in chills when Ryo looked at him coldly. He didn't want his 'creation' to die by accident, but his body and mind didn't just listened to him. It was as if he was trapped in his body, unable to control himself.

Although he felt a bit lost, he was still satisfied with his position.

-

*Boom!*

Ryo looked at the last Planation in front of him as he and Zero Two piloted the Glory to release an magnetic wave along with a plasma blast, destroying the whole base to ruin, thus leading to the extinction of the humanity.

Just before the Glory was piloted, Ryo transported Franxx into the Inventory along with a whole room as a whole which worked as a workshop containing all the database along with several equipments for future use.

With that, the Glory instantly shot toward the space, ready for the battlefield which was already decided. The war which was already in his control. The worlds were at war which was already going according to path he had pawed.

'All according to the plan.'

Ryo though as he smirked. Everything has went according to his plans. His every move was already planned from the very childhood, although the only thing that was different was that he started to hold affection toward the one he should be controlling, that was Zero Two, but he didn't regret it at all. There was no place for regret in Ryo's mind.

Ryo was at war. Both internally and externally as his goals contradicted his dreams and mind.

===== 

[3805]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

7