Chapter 43 – Worlds at War (2)
167 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

*Boom!*

Ryo looked at the last Planation in front of him as he and Zero Two piloted the Glory to release an magnetic wave along with a plasma blast, destroying the whole base to ruin, thus leading to the extinction of the humanity.

Just before the Glory was piloted, Ryo transported Franxx into the Inventory along with a whole room as a whole which worked as a workshop containing all the database along with several equipments for future use.

With that, the Glory instantly shot toward the space, ready for the battlefield which was already decided. The war which was already in his control. The worlds were at war which was already going according to path he had pawed.

'All according to the plan.'

Ryo though as he smirked. Everything has went according to his plans. His every move was already planned from the very childhood, although the only thing that was different was that he started to hold affection toward the one he should be controlling, that was Zero Two, but he didn't regret it at all. There was no place for regret in Ryo's mind.

Ryo was at war. Both internally and externally as his goals contradicted his dreams and mind.

---

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

The whole emptiness of the space was filled with shockwaves of battle as Ryo drove the Glory along with Zero Two into the space. On their way, they were greeted with thousands of VIRM, making them fight as they reached toward the Star Entity floating in the space on the frontline.

<Klaxosaur Queen, ready a port for the Franxx Glory to port into the Star Entity.>

<Understood.>

Conveying his order, Glory started to use it's weaponry to destroy every Klaxosaurs coming their way while the Klaxosaurs started to form a path to Glory to move out of it's path toward the Star Entity.

-

As the Glory reached the frontlines, Star Entity which looked mixture of Klaxosaur Princess and Experiment Zero( The Clone which is piloting the Star Entity with Klaxosaur Princess), lowered it's head as it's head as the large horn on it's forehead suddenly started to glow with bright blue light.

*Sheewsh*

A powerful plasma beam was shot out from the Star Entity's horn, completely clearing the VIRM soldiers from the battlefield.

From the residue of the destroyed and killed physical body, suddenly a singular being started to form. The being had a diamond shaped non-physical body which was glowing with unnatural white bright light.

The entity which was formed was hundreds of meters in height as millions of 'masks' representing the soul that the being gathered during it's conquest.

"Klaxosaur Princess, surrender now and obediently follow our will and join us! We might even let your kins live if you join us now."

The collective conscious of VIRM tried to give Klaxosaur Princess a chance to join them. Her presence has already bought a lot of losses to VIRM with the amount of physical body destroyed in the battle with her already exceeded their expected limits.

"Do not waste thy time, filthy creature. Your end was inevitable from the very moment you have tried to bring war to my world. Do you really think that you were the only ones who were preparing for the war?"

Klaxosaur Queen who was operating the Star Entity, felt a bit angry as she replied, making the Star Entity to fire another Plasma blast, destroying the VIRM conscious.

While the Klaxosaur Princess tried to calm herself down, a deep voice sounded, "Do not get agitated so easily. The war was already decided long ago. You just have to follow the path that was your destiny."

Ryo and Zero Two entered the room with the help of a small Klaxosaur present on the port of the Star Entity.

"Understood."

*Shiwsh*

As they Star Entity soon started to began the journey and reached the Mars, a warp gate suddenly started to form on their path, making path for the army to descent toward the main battlefield.

Time slowly ticked as unknowingly, one year had already passed.

*Sigh*

Klaxosaur Princess sighed in boredom. Her eyes looked at her own body which was now more matured form compared to her previous small form she used to keep herself in. She looked at her surrounding as she saw how her partner, Experiment Zero's eyes had turned heavy as dark black circles were visible under it's eyes.

"Are you tired?"

Experiment Zero closed it's eyes for a second before opening them and with determination replied, "No. I do no have any time to be tired. I have something to prove to Papa."

Experiment Zero's eyes became more clearer as it looked to the side of the operating room making Klaxosaur Princess's eyes follow to the other side of the control room. Just far from them were two blue eggs, five times the size of normal human adults.

During the first half of the year that Klaxosaur Princess was controlling the Star Entity, Ryo and Zero Two spent their time in absorbing the knowledge, while Ryo taught and helped Zero Two to understand the concepts faster.

'What will happen to me and my kins after the war is over? He is as strong as me right now or even more stronger than me. There is specially no chance for me to win if his companion Zero Two assist him... Should I just submit to him? With how fast Omega was getting stronger, I think that it's best for the Klaxosaurs to work under him than trying to get freedom...'

Even Klaxosaur Princess was amazed on how fast Omega was learning the knowledge which was being shared to them through the connection with Star Entity. Even when her kind were at the peak, there were not many Klaxo-Sapiens as smart as Omega at their peak.

When both Ryo and Zero Two completed their absorption of knowledge, they spend the next few months in gaining control over their Klaxo-Sapien bloodline abilities, reaching the peak of the limits of their bloodline.

After that, they soon ran out of task to do. No matter what they did, they were not able to improve further. So in the end, Ryo and Zero Two went into deep sleep as they did not had any form of way to upgrade themselves further.

In the deep sleep ability, their mind will continue to work normally but their body will be put into sleep. It is as if they were in half sleep.

"Puny Lifeforms!! Surrender to the power of VIRM. Your end is VIRM! Abandon your flesh!-"

A VIRM conscious was suddenly formed on the battlefield, sadly for him, he as soon as it appeared, a plasma blast silenced it which was launched from the Star Entity.

Klaxosaur Princess moved herself on her seat, readied herself for another clash as she felt the VIRM soldiers coming their way. Her eyes shore with fire as she mover her weapon and sent out another blast, trying to kill every VIRM on their way.

-

After another 6 months.

"Foolish lifeform! This is where you should stop. This is the last chance for you to join us!"

"Shut thy trap. Your end is inevitable. Follow your destiny of destruction!"

"Insect! VIRM is eternal! We cannot die! This is but a pitiful attempt to slow our forces down! Bow before us and you shall be rewarded with the freedom from the cage built from your flesh!"

*Crack*

Small cracks started to form over the egg like structure where Ryo was resting as he slowly made his way through the surface of the egg. As he got out of the egg, he noticed how the Star Entity was just a solar system distance away from a planet which was the residing area of the VIRM.

As he walked out of the egg shell, he walked up to the egg in which Zero Two was residing and put his hand over the shell, transferring Zero Two into his inventory.

Looking to the side, he noticed that Klaxosaur Princess was facing difficulty facing the horde of VIRM soldiers all by herself as her partner, Experiment Zero was sitting on the Stamen seat with empty eyes.

"You will be needing my assistance. Prepare yourself for the battle. This will the ending for the VIRMs. After this, you will not have to suffer with the burden of survival of your kind."

Ryo walked up to the stamen position and used his tail to push the Experiment Zero, who was mentally dead to the side as he sat over the piloting seat and connected the organic connectors to his his chest and side of his stomach.

"I am thankful for the assistance."

Klaxosaur Princess looked over to Ryo and thanked him. She knew that even if he didn't helped her, she would still would have won, but the cost would have been taxing to the current alive Klaxosaur.

The previous Klaxosaur army consisting of billions of Klaxosaurs was now reduced to hundreds of millions. If she was fighting alone, she would not have been able to command the army properly while fighting the VIRM soldier.

"You better be. Furthermore, you should now focus more on the battlefield now."

Ryo looked over to the Klaxosaur Princess as he started to take command of the Star Entity as the VIRMs started to collide with the now reduced forces of Klaxosaurs.

Commanding the Klaxosaur army to maintain a distance, Ryo accelerated the Star Entity toward the VIRM planet base as trillions of VIRMs started to collide with the holographic and magnetic shield surrounding the Star Entity.

Feeling the full blunt of the VIRM, the shield was soon cracked as the VIRM soldiers started to pour down toward the holes in the shield, damaging the exterior of the Star Entity.

On the other hand, as soon as the VIRM soldiers started to damage the Star Entity, it started to glow with a bright yellow light. The light suddenly let out a shock wave out in radius of millions of kilometers, destroying nearly majority of the VIRM.

This attack was special designed by Ryo to take care of the army of VIRM when they are successful in destroying the shield.

As if feeling danger, VIRM soldiers started to join themselves, forming a few Hringhorni, a spear like weapon that was planned to be used to attack the VIRM but was disintegrated into Klaxosaurs on the orders from Ryo.

The spears shot toward the Star Entity with great speed. Sadly for VIRM, Star Entity grabbed one of the spears with it's hands, then a yellow bright light flashed past the spear, turning the spear made out of VIRM into Klaxosaur Organic material, and used to deflect the other spears coming their way.

The spears were afterall, made out from dead living beings which can easily be controlled by Klaxosaurs, so Ryo and Klaxosaur Princess had a control over it, making the dead body of Klaxosaurs turn alive as the violet spear turned into a spear with blue and black color.

The Klaxosaurs are generally the foremost blueprint of the living bodies. Their DNA and other organic matter is universally available and are actually the main strand for evolution.

Pointing the Hringhorni toward the VIRM planet, Star Entity started to charge the weapon for a long range attack, making the VIRM soldiers rush toward the Franxx, trying to save their planet from the attack.

(Ryo)"Haha! Show me what is left of your fighting spirit! Show me your final struggle! Show me your desperation!"

"Foolish living insect! Know the reality of the situation! We are immortal! You cannot kill us!"

"Cannot kill you? That is noting but your arrogance. Just because you live in a higher dimension, it doesn't mean you cannot die! Now show me your spirit! The more you fight, the more it will me stronger!"

The fight went more and more intense as VIRMs started to merge with each other, forming tens of smaller versions of Hringhorni, surrounding the Star Entity. As these were forming into existence, Ryo looked at the weapons with a smile.

He had already calculated what they were planning, since from what they have seen, since Star Entity can restore VIRM soldiers, from how he could see it, if he's in their place, he would also have done the same. They do not have any information regarding the Star Entity's potential, so it would be best for them to attack the Star Entity with everything.

It will be all or nothing.

Smirking, Ryo looked at the Klaxo-Princess and asked, "Ready for the final fight?"

"I am. But are you playing dumb or do you really have a way to kill the VIRM-s?"

"You do not worry about that. The thing that I hate the most is letting my enemies live longer than I have planned for them to live. The moment someone becomes my enemies, they must be prepared to have their destiny being written-ed up by me."

"big words."

Klaxosaur Princess glanced at Ryo for a second and then instantly focused herself toward the battlefield with a small scoff, making Ryo look at her and squint his eyes.

'Looks like I will have to make her know her place. She is blandly showing disrespect toward me. It will cause problem for me in future. I do not have any liability to look after a rebelling pawn. If I leave her as she is now, she can lead me to my downfall.'

-

As the various Hringhorni formed by VIRM struck the Star Entity, they instantly pierced the holographic shield on the foremost of the defense, making Klaxosaur Princess's face turn grim as both her and Ryo instantly controlled the Star Entity to dodge the Hringhorni.

As one of the Hringhorni passed by the Star Entity, it captured the weapon and swung it on the other incoming Hringhorni-s, causing the whole space fell the vibration and effect of the clash as several planets around them felt an impact of the shockwave as if a meteorite hit it.

*BOOM*!

With a loud explosion, the final piece of VIRM formed Hringhorni was destroyed, Star Entity quickly swiped the Hringhorni-es in it's hands, causing an plasma slash to be projected toward the VIRM planet, destroying everything in its way.

With a quick action, Star Entity took hold of a small planet sized super bomb as the rest of Klaxosaurs started to retreat to a distance and quickly thrusted it toward the planet, inserting it into the planet and punching it into the planet, making the countdown of a few second was started.

With this, Star Entity quickly retreated to a distance as the whole back of the Star Entity transformed into a booster and started to blare, making Star Entity quickly reach a great distance.

*BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!*

The whole space itself trembled as VIMR's home planets whole existence was wiped out. Even the Star Entity, which was a bit far from the whole explosion felt the explosion hit it, making it feel a bit of jerks of the shockwaves but it was easily able to overcome them.

As Ryo and Klaxosaur Princess looked at the place where there used to be a planet, the only thing that was left of the place was only a huge mass of white diamond shaped entity was floating with millions upon millions of purple masks floating in them. The mask looked like as if showing the showing the collective soul that was trapped in the white 'body'.

Suddenly the white figure flashed for a second and instantly disappeared. It was unknown to Ryo and even the Klaxosaur Princess what had happened to the VIRM-s.

On the other hand, Ryo looked at last place the VIRM 'entity' was and then stood up from the stamen piloting seat and walked out of the place and up to the side where a platform started to form.

The platform slowly transformed and flickered for a second until suddenly a bright holographic image was transmitted, floating on the platform.

The Klaxosaur Princess stood up from her place and walked upto the platform and asked, "What now? We have enough time to prepare for the next attack from the VIRMs. As long as you and your partner mates and provide eggs to me, I will help you in growing them up and repopulating the Klaxosaur population and-"

"No need to do anything like that. As I have said it, do not worry about VIRMs now. You have done your side of job. Now leave everything to me."

Ryo looked at the holograph and quickly ordered the remaining Klaxosaurs to join the Star Entity leaving behind a few ones that will come into use of small stuff. As the Klaxosaurs followed the instructions, Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur Princess, making her look back at him.

As this happed, Ryo started to walk calmly toward Klaxosaur Princess, making her a bit tense but she didn't resisted. She knew that Omega/Ryo was much more stronger than her and it will only make her feel rebellious.

As Ryo reached just a few centimeters away from her, he lifted his finger and put it over her forehead, making her transfer into his inventory.

With that, everything went into silence as Ryo was the only one left behind in the deep space. Looking at the piloting room that he was in for a second, he walked upto the frontal area of the look through part of the Star Entity and asked, "Are you there? The me from future? Have you taken care of the VIRM-s?"

"..."

There was no reply. It was even unknown to Ryo if his spatulation was correct or not.

Ryo looked at the vast space for a while but as soon as all the Klaxosaurs merged with the Star Entity, making it grow in size, Ryo walked up to his egg like shell and as he entered it, the whole Star Entity, which was now 20 kilometers in size, almost towering most of the asteroids vanished into thin air, leaving behind a small egg floating in the deep space.

Ryo, who was inside of the egg, stretched his hand as suddenly an ticket like that from late 1900s startled to form in his hand as he quickly tore it. As soon as he tore the ticket, his body started to glow as his body glowed with a bright light until it suddenly it popped out of the very existence, leaving behind a empty shell of egg.

=====

[ Infinity System

Name: Code 003 / Code Omega / Ryo Otsuki

Age: 16 year

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Klaxosaur King / Klaxo-King

Core (?): Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness, and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: E+

Mind: E+ (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: E-

-

Unique Points: 32,000

[Show Abilities]  [Show Inventory] ]

=====

[3400]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027. 

4