Chapter 44 – Second World
184 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, my life is going soo busy. Engineering students have a very hard life man. have exams next week, so there might be no chapter till then.

Anyway, I have been losing my motivation on writing chapters recently. I hope I could get it back back as I had planned a lot for this fanfic, so much that I almost have the ending in my mind.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

"No need to do anything like that. As I have said it, do not worry about VIRMs now. You have done your side of job. Now leave everything to me."

Ryo looked at the holograph and quickly ordered the remaining Klaxosaurs to join the Star Entity leaving behind a few ones that will come into use of small stuff. As the Klaxosaurs followed the instructions, Ryo looked at the Klaxosaur Princess, making her look back at him.

As this happed, Ryo started to walk calmly toward Klaxosaur Princess, making her a bit tense but she didn't resisted. She knew that Omega/Ryo was much more stronger than her and it will only make her feel rebellious.

As Ryo reached just a few centimeters away from her, he lifted his finger and put it over her forehead, making her transfer into his inventory.

With that, everything went into silence as Ryo was the only one left behind in the deep space. Looking at the piloting room that he was in for a second, he walked upto the frontal area of the look through part of the Star Entity and asked, "Are you there? The me from future? Have you taken care of the VIRM-s?"

"..."

There was no reply. It was even unknown to Ryo if his spatulation was correct or not.

Ryo looked at the vast space for a while but as soon as all the Klaxosaurs merged with the Star Entity, making it grow in size, Ryo walked up to his egg like shell and as he entered it, the whole Star Entity, which was now 20 kilometers in size, almost towering most of the asteroids vanished into thin air, leaving behind a small egg floating in the deep space.

Ryo, who was inside of the egg, stretched his hand as suddenly an ticket like that from late 1900s startled to form in his hand as he quickly tore it. As soon as he tore the ticket, his body started to glow as his body glowed with a bright light until it suddenly it popped out of the very existence, leaving behind a empty shell of egg.

---

[Checking the host's memories and system...]

[1%...39%...69%...100%... system connected and data updated.]

[Removing unnecessary status shown by system.]

[Checking out memories related to inventory and current progress... ]

[Showing current status...]

[ Status:

Name: Code 003 / Code Omega / Ryo Otsuki

Gender: Male

-

Titles: --- ( ! )

Bloodlines: Klaxosaur King / Klaxo-King

Core = Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness, and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: E+

Mind: E+ (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: E-

-

Unique Points: 32,000

[Show Abilities]  [Show Inventory] ]

[Portal will be formed within 10 minute. Please prepare yourself for transfer. The first portal traveling will be very painful and you will feel nauseous for the first few transfers.]

"Ugh"

Ryo felt as if his mind was spinning, making him open his eyes.

Darkness.

It was as if he was thrown into space, except there is no stars over in the void-like space. There was absolutely nothing in the void like space.

"Hey, you! Finally awake? You were trying to cross the dimension, right? But you walked right into me, Dio!"

Looking at the same Bizarre Flamboyantly Homosexual Time Stopping Vampire in front of him, Ryo was certain that he was within expectation of the blonde vampire that was floating in front of him... while the vampire was also within the expectation of his.

"So, how was your first world experience? I just randomly threw you out in the multiverse. I didn't knew that you will fall into the world of butt controlling mecha drivers, Hahaha! I hope you enjoyed the experience!"

(Ryo)"It was easy as well as painful experience. I do have to say that it was probably the easiest world I could be reincarnated into. It was easy to manipulate the cast as there were not that many intelligent people who can even predict a fraction of my thoughts. They were easily taken care of."

"Oh! Same! I can understand your feeling. I do have to say that it is within the expectation of people like us to be able to get bored easily. People like us can literally able to calculate over tens of hundreds of outcomes within a few minutes."

Dio snapped as a suddenly a creamy platform formed itself in the space as Ryo felt gravity shift as he slowly land on the platform. As soon as he landed on the platform, he found Dio sitting on a chair in front of a table.

"Come over and make yourself comfortable."

Sitting over the table, Ryo looked over to Dio, who was now drinking a tea which popped into existence by itself. As Ryo looked at him, DIO also looked back at him, making a small stare down game to for, until DIO got bored and signed, "You know, Otsuki Ryo, it has been several eons since I last saw a chance of finding a chaotic being."

Ryo straightened himself up a bit in his seat as he listened to Dio, who continued, "Your existence is nothing special. There were many many more intelligent beings out there who could bring greater chaos out of the world. But you... do you know why I chose you...?"

Thinking for a while, Ryo looked at Dio and asked, "I cannot point it out. It is beyond my capability to think of something that might be a reason, except entertainment."

'It is not just entertainment, for sure. My core? That might explain something, but from what I think, it cannot be main reason. I cannot think about the two red and violet beings as it will reveal the plan. There might be something else... is it death? What is it? I do not know...'

As Ryo thought in his mind, Dio, who was sitting in front of him smiled and replied, "It hurts me a lot with how you are hiding your true thoughts, Otsuki Ryo."

"You are reading my mind, aren't you? Don't you think reading my mind makes it less exciting for what is about to come?"

"Indeed. It does becomes boring for a short time, but that is for another time. I have stopped using mind reading and future gazing. It has become so boring for me~ I just hope someone could rise and defeat me, someone who can plan up several years or even decades ahead of that."

"Oh, by the way, the main reason I chose you is because it's fun. The more chaos you create, the more entertainment you provide me with, the better it is. But... I have become too bored now. Now now, I have something else to say...", Dio looked over to Ryo with his deep red eyes, making Ryo's face turn a bit grim.

'Looks like the plan will be going forward.'

"And the thing is... I will be not be protecting you after this!! Haha! Look at you! You didn't expect that now, did you!? I love that look! But worry not, I am giving you a small protection spell which will only last for only a million years. If you grew strong enough to reach A-Rank before the time of 500 years, I have programmed the System to help you open your Infinite core."

Ryo's face turned grim as he saw Dio stand up as the table disappear. Dio approached him and circled him, making him turn tense. The feeling of being stared at by predator, Ryo was able to feel it.

'I indeed never expected this response, not at all. I had expected him to do something like this, but even if it's too early, he still foiled my plan of working under 'Red'. He effectively neutralized my plan... And if he's not using his mind reading abilities or future gazing, he is on at least same level as me.'

{NOTE: Red  = Chaos, Violet = Order.}

"Now, now, do not think that much about it. This might be the last time you will be seeing me, but your task is to grow strong and stronger, until you are strong enough to fight the higher dimensional beings. At that time, I will give you a reward that you will be gladly accepting... Kehaha! It would be fun in looking at the great chaos I had for my pawns."

Dio waved at him, and before he could say something, he was thrown into a portal with multitude of bring light.

The last thing that Ryo saw was Dio smirking at him as he was suddenly sucked into a portal of multitude colors.

He felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier until he lost his conscious.

-

*Chirp* *Chirp* *Chirp*

"..."

'...Where am I?'

Opening his eyes, Ryo saw bright clear sky. He looked around and found himself laying on a grassy floor of a forest, under a tree which was providing him with shade. On the other side, he was wearing special black suit that he was provided for his Franxx piloting.

Ryo was not that worried about clothes now as he was now able to literally form cloth-like structures from his body. Afterall, his DNA was the building block of all the life on the Earth. He just need to form it with the help of his skin.

As he was laying, he noticed that he was surrounded by several small animals, small birds, hares and even a pack of wolves which were sitting by him looking at him with tilted faces. Unlike normal wolves, these wolves were special.

The wolves which were sitting by his side were four times the size of the normal wolves that were present and shown in the history of Earth of his previous life.

'Hmm... Is this a mediaeval world? I cannot sense much of a pollution in air.'

Ryo slowly straightened his back as he sat on the ground slowly. He didn't feel any threat from the wolves which were still sitting by him, waging their tails, as even if he was in another world, he had the same bloodline which is supported by nature, which mean, any non sentient living creature will not harbor any bad feeling toward Ryo.

These creature were twice the size of Ryo, but even with their size, their beastal instincts were screaming of danger as well as non-danger from Ryo, making them confused.

As Ryo stood up, the creatures, especially the wolves stood up, in a bit of alert. Even if Ryo was brimming with 'natural energy', this doesn't mean that the creatures cannot hurt him. If Ryo tried to do anything that could make them feel threatened, they will try to retaliate.

[Loading... System is back up. Refreshing data...]

[Congratulations! Host has completed his first world hopping! You have gained a new title: [World Hopper]! For more information and activation of title, please go to the status screen.]

[Congratulation on landing on your second world! Would host like to use 250 UP to learn about the new world that the host has hopped into?]

'Hmm. System, does this information contains time with respect to plot, location of my landing and the name of the world that I am in?'

[No. The package only contains the name of the world you are in. Nothing else will be provided.]

'No. I don't want to waste this much on just the name of the world. It is easy to know which world I am in.'

Knowing full well that it would be waste of time and energy for him to use this many UPs for such a small detail, Ryo declined the offer immediately.

[As you wish host.]

Looking away from the system panel, Ryo slowly walked upto a wolf which was staring at his moments with caution. He then slowly extended his hand until he touched it's fur. By the time the other wolves were ready to attack him if he tried to attack their pack member.

Ryo didn't mind them and continued to stroke the wolf's fur. Even if anyone o these wolves tried to attack him, their attack will do him no harm. It will be at most be as if a ant is biting him. As Ryo slowly stroked the wolf's fur, it slowly let go off it's guard and started to make huffing sound and lick him on his body.

Looking at their fellow wolf being safe, the other wolves let go of their guard.

Ryo, on the other hand, looked at the huge wolf acting as a dog and asked, <Child, I need your help. Can you take me to a place where humans are residing?>

For a second, the wolf became a bit stiff, but after an instant, it looked at him and started to run toward a direction, making Ryo extend his 'legs', following the wolf toward his destination.

=====

[2465]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

5