Chapter 45 – Learning about the Second World
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, was a bit bored and lazy but still decided to write a chapter as it had been a log time since I last uploaded a chapter.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Looking at their fellow wolf being safe, the other wolves let go of their guard.

Ryo, on the other hand, looked at the huge wolf acting as a dog and asked, <Child, I need your help. Can you take me to a place where humans are residing?>

For a second, the wolf became a bit stiff, but after an instant, it looked at him and started to run toward a direction, making Ryo extend his 'legs', following the wolf toward his destination.

-

Ryo narrowed his eyes as he looked at the village or what he considered as a town tens of kilometers away from him.

He was sitting on the edge of a mountain as he stared at the town which spread across a few thousands of kilometers. The city had a huge wall surrounding it's perimeter, making him believe that he was in a mediaeval world.

The only problem is that the soldiers sitting over the city wall, actually were equipped with a ranged weapon, probably like a mediaeval gun from around world war 1. The soldiers adored proper uniformed white suit which covered their whole body, while their lower face and head were covered with a metallic mask, which probably protected them from poison, while they also had a glasses adored over their upper face, to protect them from dirt entering the eyes.

This made the situation that he was in a bit confusing as he should have been able to narrow down the world with this much information, until or unless the world is something related to anime or manga that he might have dropped or was not able to finish learning about.

Thinking for a bit, he instantly used his abilities to slowly modify his skin texture and form a clothes from it. In the end, he decided to go with normal theme of the mediaeval clothing, consisting of a black pant held by a leather belt, white shirt which was further covered by a brown leather.

Then he started to transform a small section of his hardened part of his tail to form a black sword, which was held by a brown leather scabbard.

With all the thing taken care of, he decided to walk toward the town, thinking of a way for getting a bit of information regarding the world that he was in. He was for certain, that if he was not strategic enough, he will not be able to come out alive, if he is not to use the 'Mecha-s' he had in his Inventory.

There were just too many questions that he had in his mind, like what would happen if he just uses the Star Entity to destroy this whole planet itself?

As Star Entity was on it's way to defeat the VIRMs, it was slowly assimilating various dead bodies of VIRMs's dead soldiers, resources from other planets that were on the path, which Klaxosaurs used to extract useful elements to help in Star Entity to grow in it's size and power.

With that, Star Entity was of at least the size of the moon of the Earth, enough to destroy planets.

-

As Ryo walked down the town, he noted that the roads were not that developed. They were dirt roads. The roads were uneven and 10 meters in width. Furthermore, they were covered by dense forest from both sides.

This made Ryo's eyes narrow down as he quickly formed a plan in his mind.

-

After an unknown time, when it was almost late afternoon, a carriage led by two horse happen to pass by the road, hurrying on it's way toward the town. On the carriage were three people, two of them were carrying swords and were wearing leathered clothes while one of them was driving the carriage which looked as if he was a merchants with his clothing.

As they marched down the road, a wolf, four times the size suddenly jumped down in the road, just a few meters away from them, making the driver freak out.

"Shit! It's a second class Danger Beast, The Raven wolf! Sudou, Danho, help me!"

The person sitting in front of the carriage suddenly exclaimed as soon as he saw the wolf on their path. He called for the help from the two people sitting in the carriage, making them take their sword out.

"Shit! We are on it. But how the hell did this bastard roamed this near to the Campbell Town? He is not in his pack and is alone. We just led an beast extermination team two week ago! How can it come so close?"

The two people, who were carrying the swords suddenly hopped off he slowing carriage and run toward the wolf with a frown on their face. It was clear for them that even if they were skilled enough, they were not strong enough to take down the beast in front of them.

On the other side, as soon as it noticed two people rushing toward itself, the wolf let out a loud roar like sound and rushed toward the two guards, ready to hunt them down.

Ryo, who was sitting on the tree observed the situation. He watched how the two guards slowly attack the wolf, but they struggled with it as they were not that strong enough to kill it as well.

'Danger Beast? This is a phrase that was used in very few franchise that I had heard but I think that I have found out which world I am in... Oh? One of them is killed? That wolf was still a bit stronger than it looks like. Looks like it's time for my debut.'

"Ahhh!"

As the wolf munched on one of it's friend, the guard in question screamed in fright as he started to run away, making the wolf stop munching on the lower body of it's prey and slash at the running prey.

Even through the person tried his hardest to dodge, the paw was as if followed him, slashed toward him. This sight made the person fall on the ground and close his eyes, awaiting his death.

'Is this how I will die?'

*Boom*

'A-Am I still a-alive?'

The person opened his eyes to observe the situation and noticed on how in front of him was a person using his sword to block the paw of the Raven wolf. The person was wearing a brown hood which covered most of his body, making it hard for him to see who was underneath the cloth.

What happened next made him open his mouth wide as he stared in disbelief.

The person in front of him swiftly slashed his sword at the wolf, killing it instantly, causing blood to spray out front the severed part while the beast's twitching body to fall onto the ground with a thud, causing a small land shake.

"Are you alright?"

Sudou, the person who feel onto the ground could only stare with disbelief as the stranger in front of him turns and extends his hand to him, making him look at the stranger. As he looked at the person, his face hardened a bit as he saw the person having white hair and having purple eyes, making him think that the person in front of him was a westerner.

With the Empire being in constant internal as well as external conflict, the normal people had been suffering with the other area of the empire. This had caused a lot of discrimination among the people of other region.

But thinking that it will only anger the stranger in front of him, Sudou takes a deep breath and takes the stranger's hand and stands up. As he stands up, he smiles and says, "Thank you for your help. I thought I was going to die. Haha! But I do have to say that you are amazing! You were actually able to kill a second class Danger Beast."

Although he was almost scared to death with the earlier events, he had faced such events in the past as well, so it was not that much of a problem to quickly hide his fear and act as if nothing had happened.

The stranger in front of him smile and replied, "You should be more careful from now on. It was good that I was on my way to the nearest town and saw you guys getting attacked. By the way, do any of you guys know the way to the Imperial Capital? I was planning to go over to the Imperial Capital but accidentally lost my way. I hope you can help me. Oh, also, my name is Ryo."

{A/N: Did you figured out which world this is? With this much hints, I thing almost every reader might have already realized this by now.}

Sudou thinks for some time and with a bit of hardened face replies, "I see. It's great to meet you, Ryo. My name is Sudou. This is possible, actually I am also from the Imperial Capital. I can indeed help you with reaching to Imperial Capital but... you will have to pay me 50 coins for becoming your guide."

Ryo, who heard that, narrowed his eyes as he confirmed the world he was in and replied, "Sure! That would be great. I will pay you once I will reach to the nearest town for rest. I hope you help me reach the Imperial Capital.", smiling Ryo extended his hand, which Sudou smiles and extends his own hands to shake.

"By the way, what about your friend over there?"

Ryo points at the person that was killed by the wolf that he commanded, making Sudou realize what just had taken place, making him clench his fist and walk to his friends body; and as he realized that his friend was already dead, he quickly berried the dead body of his friend.

"Danho... my friend. Don't worry. I will never forget you. I will never forget your sacrifice. I hope you rest in peace, knowing that I will take care of your wife and children."

Normally Ryo would have dismissed the statement of Sudou as if he misinterpreted, but knowing that this world is one of the darkest world in the anime history, he knew that what Sudou really said was that he will be literally 'taking care' of his friend's wife and children.

This made him smile. This world truly represented the true nature of humanity. Who was he to judge the world? But the real reason that he really liked this world is that the people in this world represented the true nature of humanity.

The main events of 'Akame Ga Kill!' the world he is in, takes place in 'The Empire' is a superpower of this world that has lasted for over 1000 years, boasting vast territories and resources. But beyond the Capital, the country was mostly rural with an unknown number of cities and villages spread throughout.

The Empire was so big that even the empire itself was yet to discover it's true area under it's rule. This is enough to show the might and power of the Empire. But this was not why the Empire was known the strongest for. At some point during this period, the first Emperor, wishing to ensure that his nation would last forever, ordered the creation of what this world knows as 'Teigu'.

The first emperor called for the scientists, alchemists and even other minds of this world and created these weapon, which are mysterious and extremely powerful relics that exist in the world of Akame Ga Kill! They were very rare, hard to find and only the strongest of warriors were able to wield them.

This is what Ryo was attracted to. If he is careful enough and is mindful of his tactics he uses, he was sure that he will be able to amass these weapons for his own use. Futhermore, unlike the people of this world who are probably a few times stronger than the normal humans, he was not restricted by the limits of Teigu.

With his body, he was sure that he might even be able to wield even two or more weapons at the same time if he is strong enoght. The only limiting agent is that each weapon have it's own will, but Ryo was confident enough that with his affinity to 'Life' itself, the wills will not have any problem with him.

'Well, I will look at it afterwards.'

Soon everyone boarded the cartridge. But with how the recent events had taken place, the atmosphere was silent, making Ryo look at the driver and ask, "What is your name, my friend?"

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hiroko."

"Hiroko. Thats a good name. So, Hiroko, can you tell me things that has been recently taking place in the Imperial City? It has been a long time since I had heard something regarding the Imperial City."

As soon as Ryo asked the question, the driver glanced at Sudou and noticing him nodding at him, he replied, "This... The previous Imperial City was very good, but with the recent death of the previous king, the Capital had been a bit down, specially with the formation of Revolutionary Army, which has made the Imperial City a dangerous place. But with your strength, you will not be in any danger. Haha."

With that, Ryo talked a bit with the driver and Sudou and realized that he was around a year before the events of Akame Ga Kill takes place. With the recent downfall of the previous king, and the Revolutionary Army forming in the place, he had a lot more time to blow the plot of the anime by a huge margin from now.

Furthermore, Najenda had just rebelled against the Empire, so it will take her some time before the idea of Night Raid even forms, much less for the Revolutionary Army to grow with the current situation.

But this was not the main goal of Ryo. The main thing that interested Ryo the most were Teigu.

The Teigu were created on the instruction of the First Emperor one thousand years ago, who feared that the Empire he had founded would eventually fall. To prevent this, he gathered many materials and hired many scientists throughout the world to make strong weapons and defenses. The creation of the Teigu are the result of their efforts. There were 48 Teigu in all, but almost half of them were lost during a civil war about five centuries before the start of the story. Several Teigu have been seen to be destroyed; it is not known how many of the original 48 remain.

This meant that there were other strong Teigu out there which can actually be very usefull for Ryo. And this was not the end; since Ryo was a higher hierarchy being, he was sure that he will be able to use any Teigu without any strain with his seemingly unlimited Stamina and stronger stats.

'System, confirm how much time I have before the events of Akame Ga Kill takes place. Also I won't pay you more than 10 UPs for this. Also use the remaining amount to convert me with gold coins for use in this world.'

[Confirming. Host is around 6 months away from the events of Akame Ga Kill!.]

[Congratulation on purchase of 300 gold coins for use in this world. The money is kept in your empty Inventory.]

With that, it took Ryo and others around a few hours till they reached the nearest town, Campbell Town. The cartridge stopped at the gate where the Guards searched the carridge of something dangerous and finding nothing special, they let them go inside. Although before going inside, they gave Ryo a stinky eye.

This made Ryo narrow his eye and think, 'Looks like I will have to change my looks as soon as possible. Sudou's stiffed face had already made me realize this but I wasn't prepared otherwise I would have changed my looks before going according to the plan.'

=====

[2825]

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

3