Chapter 46 – Shadow
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruh, Idk why, but I wrote this chapter as an tribute to Shadow of Eminence lol. Although it indeed made me reconsider my whole plan for this world, it was a small sacrifice for the greater good. lol.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

[Confirming. Host is around 6 months away from the events of Akame Ga Kill!.]

[Congratulation on purchase of 300 gold coins for use in this world. The money is kept in your empty Inventory.]

With that, it took Ryo and others around a few hours till they reached the nearest town, Campbell Town. The cartridge stopped at the gate where the Guards searched the carridge of something dangerous and finding nothing special, they let them go inside. Although before going inside, they gave Ryo a stinky eye.

This made Ryo narrow his eye and think, 'Looks like I will have to change my looks as soon as possible. Sudou's stiffed face had already made me realize this but I wasn't prepared otherwise I would have changed my looks before going according to the plan.'

-

Soon they boarded to their destination as the driver left for his own destination with his carriage, leaving Sudou and Ryo in the city district.

Ryo observed the surrounding with interest as the 10 meters high wall surrounded the whole Town while the houses in the town looked as if they were from the mid 20th century. The guards regularly checked through the street, maintaining the order. While on the center of the town was a huge mansion which was visible from even the end of the town, making Ryo amaze.

"Ryo, let's go. We should find an Inn before it's too late. The prices of Inns doubles at night."

Sudou called out to Ryo, making him nod. As they walked through the district, Ryo noticed two posters posted on multiple places of the town. On the poster, there were two faces printed over with a 'Wanted Alive or Dead' sign printed just above their faces.

These poster were of none other than Najenda and Akame. With them joining the Revolutionary Army recently, they were not that much influential. Furthermore, their current primary goal was to gather more people for their cause and find other Teigu for their cause.

It didn't took them to find the Inn, where both Sudou and Ryo booked two rooms by their side. As soon as the rooms were booked, Ryo paid Sudou 10 gold coins, stating that he will pay the other 40 after they reach the Imperial City, making Sudou nod.

Soon Sudou returned to his room, as Ryo locked the door and laid the bed and asked, 'System, tell me, if I instantly destroy the whole planet, will it affect the UPs I earn compared to the UPs I will earn when I do it personally?'

[Host, the System was made to entertain the creator of the System, which meant that UPs that you will earn for destroying the world right now might not be even 10% of what you will earn from manipulating people.]

'Hmm. I see. It was to be expected. On the other note, will UPs earned affected if I distribute my blood to some of the main or supporting character, making them my servant?'

[Yes, as stated before, if you manipulate them without any direct means, the UPs earned for the action will be reduced by 60% to even 90% depending on the situation.]

'I see. So the more easier the path of actions I choose, the harder it will be for me to earn the UPs, but if I use my ability rarely but use my brain to change the plot by a huge margin, the more the UPs I will get or earn, right?'

[Indeed, you are correct, Host.]

With his inquiry been completed, Ryo stood up and started to change his looks and with adoring himself with the brown hood of his, he jumped out of his Inn room and rushed toward the Town Wall.

Hopping up from the wall snakingly, without warning any guards, Ryo reached deep into the forest and after reaching a bit deeper into the forest, Ryo stopped and opened his inventory, and summoned a individual Klaxosaur.

*Boom*

The earth shook as a Mohorovičić-class or what he called the medium sized Klaxosaur, Ryo instructed it to divide into smaller of it's kind, causing a few hundreds of Klaxosaurs to form which looked as if they were a pack of foxes. Although this form cannot be kept for very long time, Ryo had a different purpose for the smaller divided Klaxosaurs.

He instantly instructed these smaller Klaxosaurs, which were around the lowest of the food chain of this world to run deeper into the forest, making the Klaxosaurs to instantly rush into the forest.

With this thing done, Ryo quickly rushed back to the Town and entered the town and walked sneaking past the guards and reached a place which he could consider a proper place to acquire information.

As Ryo stood on the rooftop of a building, he observed the scenery that was in front of him, which was an area filled with busting population. The area was like a red light, filled with various brothel, bars, and various other stuff.

With a quick action of body manipulation, his white hair slowly started to and new black hair started to grow, replacing his previous hair. Furthermore, his purple eyes slowly turned into red color as his clothes shred into smaller pieces as new clothes started to form.

In an instant, he was wearing stylish black full-body silk suit, gloves, a domino mask, and boots along with a hooded trenchcoat; all black in color but having golden edges. Although his clothes might look flashy, it was but a small price to pay for a great cause. He also had his horn absorbed into his body.

As he adored his clothes, he used his abilities to call various small birds over his shoulder. With that, he extended his hands as a small blue formed over his hand, probably the size of a rice grain, which the birds quickly devoured readily.

As they completed their meal, they soon started to twitched after a short time of a few minutes for a few seconds until soon their eyes started to glow a bit blue. Unlike human beings who have complex-er body and takes a few weeks to be completely in his control, these birds are smaller and easier to transform and they don't have as strong will as a human does.

Furthermore, Ryo had been training his abilities in the Star Entity during the war with Franxx. This included his training of biological manipulation. With that, it was an easy work of transformation.

With the birds infected with his blood and turned into semi-Klaxosaurs, he ordered them to keep an watchout over the area.

"The time of origin has arrived. It is now time for the shadows to cover the world in darkness."

The extending his hand, Ryo then opened his inventory and slowly summoned a huge egg, twice the size of an average human. He then slowly held the egg in his two hands and slowly lowered it down to the rooftop.

*Crack*

Slowly the egg started to crack, until a person from withing slowly woke up from the disturbance and broke out of the egg.

Zero Two, who was awakened from her sleep, yawned in a cute manner and looked at her surrounding, and as soon as she watched Ryo, she blinked a few time, and then suddenly jumped at his with a wide smile.

"Darlingggg~"

Ryo caught her and showed a rare smile as he hugged her back and caressed her back. During their battle with VIRM, Zero Two wanted to stay awake with Ryo, but since he was going into hibernation; she also went into some sort of hibernation on Ryo's request.

As she hugged Ryo's chest, Zero Two took a deep sniff and then looked upto Ryo's face and tilted her face.

"Darling, why are you in such a weird get-up?"

Ryo rubbed her back while continuing to hug her and replied, "Darling, although you might have tried to conceal your desire to become human in yourself, but you can't hide it from me. I know that one point in time you might have wished to be human and life a happy normal and easygoing life with me."

As he said that, Zero Two chuckled wryly, making Ryo's face turn a bit serious as he continued, "So to make you understand the true nature of the human being, I have decided to let you understand the human population."

As he said that, Ryo went into a small though and then looked at Zero Two and asked, "So Darling, do you remember the Multiverse theory?"

As soon as he asked that, Zero Two replied, "The multiverse theory that suggest that there are more that there are more than one universe outside our own which have their own laws of physics and reality. But since you are asking this mean..."

"Yes, Darling, we are in a complete different universe. Unlike the universe where humans were weak, here many of the humans are stronger than us. Although many of them might be because of the special weapons and abilities that they might have. So we might need to be cautious of our action."

Ryo smiled at her as soon as she assumed that they might have travelled to another universe as soon as he asked of the theory.

On the other hand, Zero Two's eyes almost had stars as she jumped out of his embrace and asked, "Darling! How were we able to do that? Does it requires any equipments or machines? Can I do that as well?", she asked eagerly.

Ryo sighed and replied, "Well you can say that it is one of the ability that I discovered when I was small."

This made Zero Two a bit down as she had never felt any special supernatural ability that Ryo had just told her, but instantly she returned to her cheerful mode and asked, "So we can travel to other universes for eternity!?"

"Yes, we can, but we have to be strong enough to face the dangers of that life. And for that, we need to learn, adapt and grow. Remember, Zero Two, in any world, power is the only thing that can make you free. Second is mind. Without these two, no one can ever be truly free."

Zero Two nodded and made a 'Uhhu.' sound.

Then slowly leaving Zero Two's hug, Ryo looked at the slum area thriving with briskness, making Zero Two look at the area in amazement as unlike the dead feeling of the Inner City, this place was thriving with life.

Ryo watched the whole area, and as he saw his target, he said, "Darling, let me show you why I am so hellbent on getting stronger. Hope after this you will understand why you should never be satisfied with an average life even when you are presented with a easygoing life."

"But darling, I want to spend time with you!"

"Hmm... Although we did made plans for future on going one dates, but... as you see, I have already a long plan within my mind for this world. And with my plans, I think we might not be much in contact. But if everthing goes according to the plan, we will be free within 2 years."

With an pouting, Zero Two narrowed her eyes and replied, "Mou. Two years without Darling? No! I want to spend time with you, Darling! If you want to make your plan successful, you will have to take me to at least a few dates beforehand."

This made Ryo sigh, and after some thoughts, he nodded, "Fine. But you will have to change your clothes.", with that, he smiled a bit and extended his hand and continued, "Let's go, my Lady."

This made Zero Two giggle and take her hand, "Yes, my knight in shiny armor."

With that, Ryo helped Zero Two to change her clothing to that of like him. With a hood-coat over her tight black suit, she looked stunning. Along with the black tight suit, there were various golden trims over various places.

With her curvy body and tight suit showcasing her beautiful body, making Ryo raise an eyebrow on how stunning Zero Two looked. While Zero Two giggled feeling the emotions of her darling, making Ryo narrow his eyes.

When with a quick kiss on her cheeks, Ryo jumped off the rooftop, leaving a smiling Zero Two, who instantly followed.

=====

[2240]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

2