Chapter 47 – Date or not?
147 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

With that, Ryo helped Zero Two to change her clothing to that of like him. With a hood-coat over her tight black suit, she looked stunning. Along with the black tight suit, there were various golden trims over various places.

With her curvy body and tight suit showcasing her beautiful body, making Ryo raise an eyebrow on how stunning Zero Two looked. While Zero Two giggled feeling the emotions of her darling, making Ryo narrow his eyes.

When with a quick kiss on her cheeks, Ryo jumped off the rooftop, leaving a smiling Zero Two, who instantly followed.

-

On landing on the street and revealing themselves, both Ryo and Zero Two were met with eyes observing their every move. They were mixed with greed, lust and analysis. Although most them tried to act cool and resume their daily acts, it was just too obvious from how they stared at them.

Although most of them were surprised as it is not everyday where they sees a man clad in black along with a beautiful women roam the street at night.

This caused many to murmur in low voice as Ryo and Zero Two passed by any of them.

Ryo just dismissed them while on the other hand, Zero Two frowned. This was the first time she was feeling these stares. With her ability to feel the emotions, she felt goosebumps rise up her body as she walked though the streets.

Quickening her steps, she quickly grabbed Ryo's arm and comforted herself. As soon as she came into his's contact, all her agitation went away as she slowly let her guard down as she knew that Ryo will be there for her.

With that she started to appreciate the marketplace filled with various different stuff, from food to toys to even some weapons. Zero Two looked around the street and appreciated what good there was. Slowly and surely she started to feel comfortable with the atmosphere.

As they walked through the place, Ryo notices a food stall selling a high quality meat, probably the meat of some Danger Beast, making Ryo who had not eaten something for a few years feel a bit hungry, making him look at Zero Two who was also looking at him with a smile.

This made Ryo smile awkwardly as they went to the store. The shop was a big building decorated with very high quality material. Although the room was big, there were very few people in there who were having their dinner there.

As soon as they arrived, they were greeted with an enthusiastically waiter who smile professionally and asked, "Welcome to the Grand Meat-orite Store!", With that, soon they were given a place to sit.

Although some of the waiters were a bit distracted by the clothes they adored, they still continued to act as if nothing happened.

Soon they were provided with menu and looking at the price of the food in the menu, Ryo looked at the waiter and ordered, "Give me everything on the menu.". As each dish costs around a few coins, Ryo didn't compromised. Paying the waiter the very next second to not cause any problem later.

This made the waiter smile professionally at them as they returned to the kitchen and convey the order.

The main reason Ryo was so prodigal was that the total cost of food was 200 coins in total. Furthermore, he will be taking shower in money within a few days, so he didn't see any point in saving the money that he had currently.

After a few minutes, they were served with a table full of food, which they instantly started to eat. They started to devore all the food at a visible rate, making the other people look at them with distain on how 'savagely' they acted, which Ryo ignored.

It depends on him how he acts. He was not bound by the rules. If he was bound by the rules of this lesser world, how would he become the 'free' person he wanted to be.

-

As both Ryo and Zero Two were devouring the food, a person, with buffed body, clad in almost full body armor entered the restaurant, followed by a few soldiers accompanying him. The person was 6'1 in height, had brown hair and emerald eyes. He had a scar over his checks and one over his neck, giving him an intimidating look.

As soon as he entered, Ryo smiled a little. Although Ryo's was facing the person, the birds proved their abilities, lettings Ryo look everything thorough their eyes. Everything has been going according to the flow.

As the man clad in silver armor entered the restaurant, he looked around the place, until his eyes fell on their, or more specifically Zero Two, making him stunned. Looking at the white flowy hair and deep blue glowing eyes, the person felt his head beat fast as a blush covered his face, he started to take a bit faster breath as he licked his lips and started to walk toward them.

Zero Two, feeling the gaze, frowned and looked at the person coming toward them. Feeling his image, she showed an scowled at him, but looking at Ryo not minding him, Zero Two squinted her eyes at him and after a huff, she returned to eating.

Ryo, on the other hand, was a bit surprised with the situation. Instead of anger, Ryo was sensing that Zero Two was more of dissatisfied and more curious. This made him realize that Zero Two was no longer the little girl she used to be.

This made him smirk while he ate as he though, 'Looks like she might have gotten the general idea of what is happening ang my plan. She's truly grown up, huh? This makes me feel a bit happy. Is this how a parent feels when their child achieves something great? Heh.'

While they were eating, the person who had entered the restaurant had almost reached their table. As he reached the table, he took a chair from the nearby table and sat over it while facing them. The person smirked and stared at Zero Two completely ignoring Ryo, and said, "Lovely night? Isn't it? Please don't mind me sitting over here."

As he said that, he smirked, trying to get an aggressive resort. For him, the more aggressive the response, the fun he get listening to the squeals after torturing them.

The person didn't even hide his intensions as he smirked and though, 'They don't look like people from around here. Just a few minutes ago, one of our informant informed me about some suspicious people entering the marketplace. And thankfully, I, Nick, the unkillable monster! Was enjoying nearby... I was just going to watch them from afar and inform the mayor but *Huff*'

'*Huff* But they didn't informed me about the girl. Damn, she looks soo hot. The guy by her side might look intimidating but I don't think he is any strong with his size. He looks someone with good body but I am someone who no one wants to mess right.'

Huffing more, he continued to think, 'Hehehe. Looks like today is my lucky day. I might be enjoying a hot beauty. Hehehe. I wounder how she will squeal when I tie her up and... Hehehe.'

With an arrogant smile, the person looked at them, only to freeze when he saw Zero Two look up from the food and glance at him for a second and then continue to eat their food.

This caused veins to pop up on his head as he grit his teeth. Lifting his hand, he hit the table and shouted, "How dare you ignore me!? I am Nick! The unkillable! You will pay for the disrespect!"

As he hit the table, the table broke, making everything fall onto the ground, making Zero Two grumble in anger but she calmed herself down. On the other hand, Ryo grabbed a napkin and began to wipe his mouth. This made Nick try grab Zero Two, for he was already disrespected already.

"Huh?"

The very next second, he froze as he was not able to feel his hand, until slowly his hand started to slowly slid down, making blood gush out as Nick screamed in pain, this commotion cause all the guests to run out of the place while the waiters started to distance themselves to not get into any trouble.

"You-You-!"

While Nick grabbed his wounded hand to stop his bleeding, Ryo stood up from his seat as he walked toward Nick, "Vision is not what your eyes could see, it is what it could comprehend. But your eyes is covered with Shadow, making it hard for you to see the truth in front of you. Let me help you relive from the pain of light."

"You Bastard! Who the fuck are you!?"

"Me? Heh. I am Shadow. He who lurks in shadows to hunt the shadows... And your doom."

As he said that, Ryo flicked his sword, severing Nick's neck from his body, causing blood to spray out from the body, covering the whole room as even the waiters screamed in fright and ran away to save themselves.

While as soon as Ryo killed Nick, the soldiers accompanying suddenly panicked and blew-ed their whistles, calling for reinforcement. With that, they instantly attacked Ryo, making him walk behind Zero Two, who understood his intensions and looked at the soldiers aiming their weapons at her and say, "Pests."

*Slice*

In an instant, Zero Two covered the distance and killed every one of the enemy. Their whole bodies were sliced in small pieces, causing the whole place to become bloody.

On the other hand, Ryo had already walked upto the entrance where he looked back from over his shoulders, "Darling, let's go.", making Zero Two pout and started to walk up to Ryo as they leaf the restaurant.

With the commotion, the whole area was evacuated, making the whole place turn into chaos. People ran away from the place, trying to run away from any possible trouble or dangerous situation.

As both Ryo and Zero Two walked out of the room, Zero Two grabbed Ryo's arm and pouted, "Darlingggg~ You are idiot! Why did you use me?"

This made Ryo smirk and ask, "Oh, do tell me how?", although he knew that she might have understood the situation, he wanted to see how much Zero Two had grown after the evolution, and her step into the True Klaxos-Sapien species.

"Hmuf, do you really think I don't know? You made me attract the attention of someone with high authority, and with special clothes we are wearing, it attracted that guy over there. Then to make the person to try make moves on us, you used me to gain his attention, and with that, you killed him for your cause. It's as if wanted to become someone 'chased' by the governing body of this place."

"Ho? You indeed figured out my actions. Now tell me what do you think I will be doing next? If you analyzed correctly, I will complete any one of your wish which I can."

This made Zero Two's eyes light up as she replied, "Great! I am able to sense the Klaxosaurs in the area outside this place, which means the next step of plan will be..."

As he listened to Zero Two analyze his plan, Ryo's eyes open up little by little. For the first time in his life, he was astonished by something. Zero Two was able to almost analyze his every single step and plan of the first phrase of his plan with the information she was given. Her observation, her logical analysis, deduction and event planning skills made even him feel overwhelmed.

This made him sigh. He had clearly underestimated her. This but in turn made him smile as he replied, "You... are almost correct for the starting part, but since you didn't even knew the information of this world, I think you win. You have made me amazed! So what do you want for reward?"

Zero Two grinned and replied, "Hehe. I only want to cuddle with you."

Ryo looked at Zero Two with softened eyes. Even though he had been changed, had been suppressing his emotions, she never asked him why, never pried into his actions or questioned his any actions.

"Sure. I promise to cuddle a lot."

As they talked, they entered the dark alley by the street, a huge group of soldiers came rushed into the area.

"Quickly! Secure the area and search for those bastards! How dare they cause crime in the town!"

The whole area was secured by no matter what they did, they were not able to find the culprits in the area, causing they to feel anger. They have lost a strong and important person of the town. If the mayor found about this, they would be punished heavily.

Soon, the information regarding the incident quickly spread across the whole town. Wanted posters with two posters were posted alongside the two rebels of the empire, causing chaos in the capital. People started to stay in safer place when night comes.

The name of Shadow and his Aid, a girl with white hair was spread across the whole town.

=====

[2350]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

3