Worldbuilding (1)
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is where I will dump random info about the story. Some details may be used in future chapters, but otherwise these additional chapters are just FYI.

 

Intro 

Ares Silvergold is a 24-year-old male who lived in the City of Agau, in the continent of Gaia. He is the second son of a Marquess and as such makes a living as a merchant instead. He has high regard for personal safety and hence has a ton of protection spells/buffs to prevent himself from getting injured. He at times prioritises personal benefits over the safety of others though…

 

Likes: Money, Growing his collection of shadow summons

Dislikes: Getting hurt, Losses

 

 

Class: Shadow Necromancer Lvl: 24
HP: 460/460 MP: 800/800
Skills:
Soul Capture Lv. 8
Shadow Summon Lv.6
Item Storage Lv. MAX
Soul Storage Lv. 7
Translate Lv. 8

 

Shadow Necromancy

Not to be confused with “Necromancy”. Which Necromancy revives the dead as undead, Shadow Necromancy brings back the dead as “Shadow Summons” having the same abilities but having only a fraction of its original power. Summons can get stronger with enough battles/kills though.

 

Shadow Necromancers have a 5-minute timeframe starting from the subject's death to cast “Soul Summon”. The success rate is highly dependent on the subject’s magic resistance. Humanoids tend to have higher magic resistance, which is with our MC has only a handful of humanoids in his collection. Successful summons are stored in the caster’s shadow, where they await to be summoned. Summons in the necromancer’s shadow cannot be destroyed unless the necromancer dies/ chooses to release them. 

 

When one cast, Shadow Summon, the caster chooses the summon he wants, and pays the mana cost to summon it out. Summon gain EXP by killing other creatures. The caster also gains some EXP for every creature the summon kills. With more EXP, the summon will grow stronger and can level up, potentially leading to a class upgrade.

 

The caster will be notified when the summon kills a creature, and if their summon is killed. Once a summon is killed, it returns to the caster’s shadow, and can be summoned again if the caster has enough mana.

 

As of now, our MC is in Northen China, along the border with Mongolia.

 

The info here is all WIP, and hence may be changed minorly when needed (like I'm considering whether to remove the HP system).

1