Chapter 17 – Death By S*x [R-18]
2.5k 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Luck and Malison have grown faster than you predicted, Madam Tachibana." Tabitha stands before Tachibana, who's reading a book in her office. Her feet are up on her desk, behaving as carefree as ever. "Malison's ability may prove to challenge even the strongest Awakeners. Luck's growth rate is unmatched as well. In a matter of seconds, the two of them grew just by facing off against someone stronger than themselves."

 

Tachibana lowers the book from in front of her face, narrowing her eyes in Tabitha's direction. "And for that reason, those two girls came back with injuries that the workers at the clinic had to work in unison to heal?" A shiver dances through Tabitha's body. Tabitha turns her eyes the other way, unable to take the piercing gaze of Tachibana.

 

The Asian woman sighs, dropping her feet down from her desk. "Nonetheless, they're still alive, so I'll let you off the hook for now. Don't let your bloodlust slip again, Tabitha. They may be strong, but remember that they're still kids."

 

Relaxing, Tabitha nods in compliance with her words. "I understand, Madam Tachibana. I won't make the same mistake twice."

 

Tachibana continues, "In one month, I'll be sending you and those two off to that place where the monsters lurk. I want to see whether they can survive in such a dangerous place. Don't bother coming back if they both die either, Tabitha. If they die, you should die with them." Tachibana's words were harsh and selfish, but Tabitha paid no heed. She nods in response to the orders, clearly understanding the objective.

 

"Get them both to Level 100 before then." With her final demand set in place, Tachibana claps her hands together. Tabitha's eyes go blank, and like a puppet controlled by strings, she turns around and exits the room. 

 


 

Malison and I are sharing a bed for some reason. No, to be more specific, she snuck into my room and is now sprawled out unconscious on top of me. We had a short fight, which I ended up losing, and now she's using me as a cushion. Apparently, her roommate completely destroyed her room. I didn't even know you could have a roommate in this place. Malison is a trickster though, so it's appropriate to have someone make sure she doesn't do anything drastic. What kind of watcher destroys a bedroom, though?

 

"You're damn heavy! Get off of me!" It's been 20 minutes, and I've grown tired of this weight! Bucking up, I try to push her off of my torso, but she doesn't budge in the slightest. No matter how much I shout and protest, Malison doesn't even show a sign of waking up. She's clingy!

 

Tch! I hate using skills outside of fights, but I've got no choice here. Using [Intangibility], my body sinks through the bed without any resistance. Then, just as quickly, it drops a bit lower, bringing me through the floor too, leaving no traces that I'd just dropped down. 

 

Once I'm down to the floor below, I deactivate the skill, dropping down onto my feet. "Easy as cake." Is that a saying? I think it's a saying.

 

The lights in the room I've landed in are off, but I can tell that there's someone here. There's a smell in the air, identical to what I'd caught a whiff of during my first visit to this place. I'm too high up to smell the sex at the bottom of this building, but now I can smell it here.

 

Turning around in the direction of the smell, I now understand that I've intruded on something I shouldn't have. A scene that I'd only ever seen online, through pornography; two women laid intertwined in the bed. I can't make out their appearances, but I can see two hourglass figures pressed tightly against one another. 

 

My eyes naturally adjust, seeing through the darkness to get a better view of the scene, and although I was reluctant, I could not turn my head away from the erotic scene. They were completely unaware that I was here, so enraptured in each other's bodies that I could stand there and watch. Does this make me some kind of pervert? I'm just a curious kid is all.

 

I watch as their lips merge together, concealing the intense battle between tongues that left occasional tents in their cheeks. Their breasts mash together perfectly, mixing their bodily fluids to create one. I don't recognize either of these women, but one of them stands out to me. 

 

The one on top has long, skyish blue hair. Her eyes match, a violently vibrant blue that stares down into the woman's eyes. Something within my body is telling me that something is wrong. My instincts are telling me that there is a danger in remaining here. But, my soul doesn't let me move. I watch, captivated by the intimacy of the scene. 

 

Their legs were intertwined, the woman on the bottom squirming the deeper the kiss became, impossibly so... I continue to watch, a curl in my stomach. The kiss became deeper and deeper, their bodies pressed together further and further.

 

The woman on the bottom began to scream. The screams were muffled by the kiss, and her grip on the blue-haired woman became tighter, more violent than before. Her lower half, which was once entangled with her partner's legs was missing. 

 

Every cell in my body is now telling me about the danger in front of me. The intimacy of the scene is gone. It's one-sided. The blue-haired woman has shoved her body deeper against the poor soul beneath her, and in a matter of seconds, only one of them remains. 

 

The blue-haired woman's partner was completely absorbed into her mass, leaving the woman on the bed alone. 

 

My eyes divert to the right side of the room. I hadn't noticed it before. I should've noticed it. I was too captivated by the scene to notice it. The window is wide open.

 

Vibrant blue eyes look in my direction, filled with both lust and malice. She could see me. The entire time, since I entered this room and spoke, she could see me. This woman knew I was here the whole time but didn't acknowledge me until this very moment. 

 

I look into the future, but there is nothing there. I cannot determine how many seconds into the future I've looked, but in a minute at most, I'll be dead.

 


 

Malison looks up at the ceiling of Luck's bedroom. There's a dull look in her eyes, disappointed that her personal pillow has gotten away from her. It should've been impossible since she'd have woken up before Luck could even reach the opposite side of the room.

 

"Where have you gone, Little Clover?" Malison questions, but doesn't bother to go and search herself. 

 

It isn't until she hears an animal-like howl coming from beneath her does she lift herself up from the bed. "The hell—!" Her words are interrupted by an explosion beneath her. The floor of the room is shot into the air by a massive volley of fire, leaving the walls crumbling to the ground as well. 

 

Malison's teleported herself outside of the building, just a bit away from the now burning room to see what was going on. However, her attention turns to a projectile moving in her direction. "What the hell is this?!" Leaning her body in mid-air, Malison watches as a translucent spear flies past her. She catches the scene from it. It smells like... sex?

 

A second explosion sounds off, further down the building. "This is getting out of hand, isn't it?" She questions, still uncertain about what's actually happening. As she teleports down to the source of the explosion, the sight in front of her aroused a familiar concern. 

 

Luck's back is against the wall, flames surrounding the floor around her. Across the room from her, there is a naked woman with blue hair. Her body is actually very attractive. Her skin is perfectly smooth, and she has an hourglass figure, like that woman who'd taken Malison in. In her right hand, there is a spear that's nearly the size of her body, flowing with the same sexual aura as the spear which ended up flying past Malison. 

 

Just as the naked woman raises the spear to throw it at Luck, her body is sent flying to the side by an unexpected fist. Malison has launched herself into the room and sent Luck's assailant flying through the wall of the building. Now in range, Luck has utilized [Synergy] so that the two of them can continue without asking questions. Malison, who was not present at the start of this encounter, has already caught on and understands that this person is a threat.

 

"Who is she?!" Malisons questions as she and Luck sprint through the holes in the wall, past the workers who appear to be confused or just waking up. It was the middle of the night, so it only made sense that this was waking up a lot of people. "No clue!" Luck yells back, a dagger forming in her left hand. "She ate one of the workers! They were making love and she sucked her into her body!" Malison grimaces at the thought of what Luck described, feeling sorry for the girl for having to see two women make love and one of them get sucked into another person's body.

 

Malison slides to a halt, something warning her of approaching danger. Sweat drips down her face as she stares down in disbelief. "No way..." Luck turns around to look in Malison's direction, confused as to why she's stopped. Before either of them can inquire about the other, the right side of Malison's face is slashed across by a spear. Luckily, she moved her body just enough to have it run across her cheek rather than her eye.

 

"Why the hell's she so strong?!" There is a blinding light as Malison teleports further from the spear. From the floor below, the blue-haired woman has risen from the ground, sending chunks of debris flying everywhere. Disregarding Luck, the woman dashes after Malison, who has begun to throw spheres of darkness in the direction of the woman who seems to skillfully dodge around them.

 

Luck stops halfway when she goes to chase after the two, looking down the hole that the woman came up from. On the ground, there is yet another naked woman, except this time, she is in one piece. Fluids leak from between the woman's legs, barely noticeable. Her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. It's as if in the few seconds that she and Malison chased her, the woman did that to another victim. What the hell kind of ability was that?

 

Luck takes a single step forward, trying to muster the resolve to chase after Malison and the attacker. She doesn't have to run far, though. Malison crashes through a wall near Luck, crashing into the smaller girl as a barrage of spears are unloaded in their direction. "Hold on!" Malison shouts, the two of them beginning to rapidly teleport from place to place. Both inside and outside the building, spears are tracking them, being sent flying as if being fired by a gun.

 

At some point, Luck started to feel nauseous from their repeated trips, disoriented. Teleporting once or twice? She could handle that. But, teleporting over a dozen times is something she can't get used to. Eventually, it seems like Malison can't handle it either, as they appear further away from the building, across the city from it in fact. It's still visible from this distance, but the two of them didn't even need to look to know that the woman was chasing after them.

 

Malison is the first to complain, "She's too damn strong! I can't even hit her without getting close, and when I do, I risk the chance of getting butchered, she's too fucking fast!" There's an anger in Malison's voice. She has no clue how Luck managed to survive even a few seconds fighting with that woman. 

 

Luck is next up to complain, "I think she's fueling herself with sex or something. There was a woman in a hallway completely naked, senseless." Luck could maintain her composure a bit better than Malison. This didn't change the fact that they were forced to fight such an impossible enemy. "Who feels stronger, Malison?" Luck looks in Malison's direction, beginning to formulate another plan.

 

"Her or Tabitha?" Malison doesn't even look Luck's way when she responses. "Tabitha, obviously. This woman's just not holding back against us. She's seriously trying to fuckin' kill us here." It feels like a surge of electricity has run through Luck's brain upon hearing Malison's words. 

 

Malison looks over in Luck's direction, wondering what she's become so quiet for. Malison also saw something that was uncharacteristic of the girl. A massive smile, challenging the mighty Cheshire Cat, is forming on her face. "I think I have an idea for how we can beat her."

42