Chapter 25 – Isis Warden [R-18]
1.7k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An office worker sits in an office, organizing the paperwork he's collected during this busy work day. It's almost the end of his shift, meaning that he will finally be able to go back home and visit his mother and father who he's been working to support. It isn't uncommon for someone to take care of their parents once they're older, especially when they reach the age where they're rightfully called 'elderly'.

 

"Hey, Benny! Are you going to the bar with us tonight? A new system update is coming now that some lunatics cleared a dungeon!"

 

"No thanks, I need to head home to my parents. If I don't cook for them, they'll throw a fit. It's a Saturday, you know?" He chuckles at his co-worker's carelessness. No matter how often he tells them, they all forget this crucial detail.

 

"Ah hell, I forgot you cook for your family every Saturday, right? Pfft, good luck then. Make sure to bring some snacks to work on Monday."

 

Benny chuckles and gives a thumbs-up to his co-worker. His cooking isn't the best, though he's improved over the years. In the last week, he's researched a new recipe that he plans on trying to add even more flavor to his family's meals. His little sister won't be able to whine about the taste this time!

 

When it's time to clock out, he gathers his belongings and throws them into his pink drawstring backpack. It was a bit embarrassing to carry around at first, but his sister insisted that he carry it around with him since she used her allowance to buy it for him as a gift on his birthday. What sort of brother would say no to his puppy-eyed sister? A heartless one, I'll tell you! Benny isn't a heartless brother, thankfully!

 

Since he's saving money to buy a car one day, Benny rides his bike to work instead of paying for a bus or other transportation.

 

As he rides his bike down the road, he waves to those familiar with him. He's someone who failed to Awaken, so he can only live a normal life, praying that danger doesn't reach him.

 

In the sky, one of the newest plane models is soaring faster than sound. A normal plane has become faster than a jet. This is the product of the world's changes. Hundreds of people can travel from place to place faster than ever before! 

 

"Hey, do you see that?!" Someone says, briefly drawing a glance from Benny. He doesn't see anything around him, so he just keeps cycling.

 

"There was a naked woman! I swear she wasn't wearing anything!"

 

"You're full of shit, man! There's no way a girl would be running around naked in broad daylight!"

 

"I know what I saw, dude! Nothing can get past my eye of perversion!"

 

"You're fucking disgusting!"

 

Benny chuckles as he hears the two men shout back and forth at each other. A woman running around nude? That just doesn't sound very likely, but even if it were likely, it wouldn't be any of his business. He doesn't have any time to indulge in sexual urges. Today, he'll be shutting his sister up with his masterful culinary skills!

 

Reaching the front of his abode, Benny felt the cozy feeling of home! There is nothing better than coming home after a hard day at work!

 

Opening the door, he can see his little sister sleeping on the couch across the living room. "Maggie!" He shouts to her, causing the child to leap out of her sleep and fall onto the ground. The television didn't manage to drown out the sounds of her fear. 

 

Benny is already a laughing mess, hugging his stomach. Maggie, his younger sister, has steam coming from her ears as she sprints across the room, ramming her head into his stomach. His soul is thrown out of his body as he dramatically flies back into a wall.

 

Laughs come from around the corner, the sibling's parents stepping into the light of the room. Benny's mother is laughing into her hand with her husband behind her. "Maggie, don't be too rough with your brother. You know he's a fragile little thing." His mother teases, drawing out a groan from him. Maggie is glaring up at her brother with sinister snickers.

 

The snickering comes to an end once Benny puts his hand on Maggie's head, ruffling her hair. She tries to run away, but he uses his long arms to stay attached, laughing behind her cries of distress. He stops eventually, pulling his sister into his arms for a tight hug.

 


 

A few hours later, his family is cleaning the table after dinner. Dinner was great, just as Benny hoped, his meal was even better than the last one! His little sister was left speechless! His father was quiet the whole time, barely able to keep himself from drooling. His mother had the most strange reaction of all. She was blushing, and although Benny knew that his food was delicious, he could tell that it wasn't because of the food.

 

"Is everything alright, mom?" While putting the dishes down on the mat beside the sink to dry, Benny turns to his mother who is wiping the table with a wet cloth. She turns to him with a curious look on her face. "Yeah, thank you for cooking! I'm sorry that you have to clean the dishes even though it's your father's chore." After hearing how apologetic his mother was, Benny can't help but feel a bit guilty.

 

"Don't push yourself too hard," he says, trying to speed through the conversation after realizing how awkward he'd made it.

 

His mother chuckles, seeing him blush unconsciously. "I'm a stay-at-home wife, dear, don't worry about me pushing myself. It's amazing when I actually get to do anything around here." Finished cleaning the table, Benny's mother steps over and ruffles his hair. It's something that's been done in their family for a long time now.

 

Benny has not admitted it to his mother, but he has seen her coming home late at times. His father doesn't say anything about it, but she tends to disappear from the house for long durations, under the guise that she's sick. Maggie is too young to catch on, so he tells her not to go into their parent's room whenever his mother is out. He's figured that now is a good time to ask his mother about her activities.

 

"Mom..." Benny is prepared to ask his mother a question, but an ache runs through his head momentarily. He tries to stare at his mother, but his vision becomes cloudy. He can briefly see the colors around his mother begin to change; her hair which was once black briefly turns blue. Benny considers this nothing more than his mind playing tricks on him with this sudden apparition.

 

His mother looks concerned, bringing her hands beneath him to hold him up. "Benny, are you alright?!" Nervously, his mother brings him over to the table, carefully playing him down in her seat.

 

By the time Benny comes to, his mother is already gone. There's some water on the table, and when he looks at the clock, he can tell that he was only out of it for several minutes. 

 

'I must've overworked myself without realizing it. I guess it makes sense for mom to let me rest here and come back later.'

 

Although, it's odd that his mother did not lay him on the couch or wake him. Benny looks down at the seat, feeling a wet sensation beneath him. Hell, did he piss himself?!

 

"The chair's wet...?" This is the seat that his mother sat in, and placing his hand down on the seat, Benny is shocked to find something wet sticking to his fingers. It is a liquid that is neither urine nor water. "M-Mom...?!" His face lights up, coming to the realization that these are—

 

- it'd be inappropriate for him to speak about his mother any further. He'll just go to bed. That seems like the best option.

 


 

Benny plunks into his bed as soon as he gets into his room, not bothering to shut the door behind him. His face is buried in his pillow, deep in thought about what he'd seen in the kitchen. The vision he'd seen of his mother, a form of her that he has not seen before. After the system was introduced, his mother was one of the many people who changed. Her change wasn't immediate, though. Just like him, she did not become an Awakener.

 

His father was the only person in the house who was an Awakener, a [C-Rank] at that! That makes him pretty strong! But, what about his mother? Her changes couldn't have been anything Awakener-related. Benny has heard of people who've recently unlocked their abilities, but there's no way his mother could be one of those people. "There's no way mom's an Awakener." He murmurs into his pillow, finally closing his eyes to rest.

 

"Why did you have to see it, Benny?" Benny is woken up out of his sleep by a weight landing on his abdomen. Without realizing it, he's been flipped onto his back, facing the ceiling. His eyes scan around the room, surveying his surroundings. He's still in his bedroom, but the door is closed. There are odd talismans—magical items that have not been used in half a decade—placed on the walls, possibly being used to block out the noise in the room. With his door closed and a weight pinning him down, Benny can only desperately cry for help.

 

Silky blue hair brushes across Benny's face, drawing his attention to the source of the weight. To his surprise, his mother is sitting down on his chest, completely nude. Her appearance has changed, however. His mother has always been an attractive woman, with a perfect hourglass-shaped abdomen, complemented by ample breasts and luscious thighs—sky blue hair and a more perfect face have been added to her appearance.

 

"Mom, what are you doing?! Get off of me!" Benny protests, but as soon as his mother's fingernail trails across his cheek, his mind becomes foggy again. 

 

"I'm sorry, Benny, I wanted to keep this secret from you all a little longer~!" His mother sounded too excited, this was actually her?! A secret?! What could she possibly mean?! When he opens his mouth to try to protest, nothing comes out. He cannot speak, his mind is too foggy. Benny is entrapped by his own conscience.

 

"You saw through my illusion. I've worked so hard trying to keep it from you guys. Ever since the last update, my body has changed. I've become more submissive to my carnal desires; I've become sex craved! My lust has become bottomless, Benny! At the sight of such powerful children in Eryland, I could only pray to see the agony on their faces!" 

 

The succubus from Eryland who defeated Luck and Malison—it is this woman! This woman is that powerful succubus!

 

The succubus leans down, dragging her tongue across Benny's neck. His body trembles, bringing him back to his senses. Benny uses all of his strength to shove his mother off of him, but it's useless. No matter how much he tries, he is just an ordinary person, not even the weakest of Awakeners would break a sweat in beating him.

 

"Benny~!" The heat of her breath sends a tingle to his ear, only making him try harder in pushing the woman off of him. 

 

The succubus finally separates from Benny, returning to her sitting position. Hungry for more, she runs her tongue along her lips, thinking of what more she can do. Benny's face shows his disdain, but he is completely helpless. Then, the succubus has an amazing thought!

 

"Benny, did you know that your father is mindless?" She places her finger against her chin, displaying a nasty grin. 

 

"Mindless?! Mom, what are you talking about?! Snap out of it, you've lost your mind!" Benny could not comprehend his mother's words. His father seemed fine earlier at dinner! He was drooling just tasting the food!

 

Then, it hit him. Benny's eyes start to water, and his mother's grin becomes larger once she sees the color drain from his face.

 

"You see, when I first received this class, I couldn't control my lust at all. Your father was the first person I saw when I woke up. He and I made love that very night, and I was the only one who left the bedroom with my mind intact." As if she were on the receiving end of the greatest joke, his mother is left a giggling mess retelling the tale.

 

"But you know, it's a shame that I couldn't use my ability on Maggie. I'd have loved to transform her into my little pawn once I acquired my new ability. You know, my abilities cannot work on children. It's such a powerful thing that can leave the most powerful of men and women under my control." The succubus spoke with a frown on her face, disappointed by the weakness of her class.

 

Benny flinches as her hand reaches beneath his shirt, feeling the coldness of her touch against his unnaturally sensitive skin.

 

"You don't need to worry, dear. Your mother will change you and everyone else so that you no longer need to look at me with such fearful eyes." A string of saliva drips down Benny's cheek, making his already painful expression worse. The fear in his eyes has his mother drooling, she is taking joy in seeing him in this helpless state; she is a natural-born sadist. 

 

Long before this change, his mother showed hints of weirdness. Whenever he or Maggie could be hurt, his mother would often chuckle and give them a warm smile while tending to them. Before now, he believed that there was nothing behind that smile, now he knows how wrong he was. Even when she cared for them and give them genuine smiles, she was hiding her amusement from their despair. She was a normal person, but this apparent change must've been more than something physical.

 

The succubus finally gives in, taking Benny by his face. She pulls him up, closer to her face, and begins her assault. Their lips mashed together, beginning an intense one-sided kiss between the two. Benny's eyes were wide open, his attempts at pushing his mother away from himself proving to be just as useless as before.

 

His vision starts to blur once a tongue slithers into his mouth, secreting a sap analogous to froth. Fighting his hardest to get away, Benny finds his mother proves to be immovable.

 

Their tongues wrestle against each other, building up more saliva in the crevices of their mouths. Tears stream down the side of Benny's face, providing more fuel to the fire that's been ignited in his mother's desire. 

 

The kiss is departed when a stream of blood pours out of Benny's mouth, his mother showcasing a look of concern. "Oh dear, you've gone and done it, haven't you?" The succubus remarks, holding his mouth open. Benny, in the split moment that their tongues were separated, has bitten his own tongue off.

 

"You'd go this far?" There is sadness in his mother's voice, her face twisting into a saddened grimace. "This won't do, dear. I must change you faster than I thought." In the midst of his choking, the succubus stuffs a finger into Benny's mouth. The finger is secreting the same fluid that came off of her tongue earlier. His heart begins pumping excessively.

 

All of the blood in his mouth starts to fade away as though there were nothing there in the first place. Before Benny knew it, his tongue was back where it was supposed to be, and his mother had a more diabolic smile than before. "You'll make a beautiful daughter, you're so vibrant already!"

 

Throwing all of her compassion to the wind, the succubus grabs and tears Benny's shirt off of him with ease, leaving bits of fabric fluttering around the room. The air of the room meets his sensitive skin, and it causes him to shudder. Between his legs, a tent starts to raise in his trousers. Benny did not enjoy this, but no matter how much he tries to resist and deny it, his body works separately.

 

His bones and flesh rebel against his command, they instead bend to the will of the succubus who has overtaken his vessel.

 

The succubus moves her hand down to his pants, a seductive glare in her eyes. Benny tried to move away, but it is all for naught. He arches his back when he feels the coldness of her hand wrapping around his standing shaft. While compacted inside his pants, the erection he had was painful. The pain only intensified when her hand starts to slide up and down the stern organ.

 

"Benny~! Look at you~!" The succubus watches him winch in pain, drooling at the thought of his expression turning into one of pure anguish. As much as she'd like to see him in further pain, she is a merciful mother. Taking the initiative to free him from his discomfort, the succubus grabs his trousers and rips them from his lower half, and it was an easy task.

 

His boxers are torn apart, revealing his trembling erection supported by his mother's hand. "You're all grown up!" Her stroking intensified, finally able to skillfully move up and down his full length. Benny's member was not very impressive—it didn't compare to excessive depictions in the media—but it carried a decent length, and it worked. 

 

"You don't seem to have taken after your father." The succubus frowns, disappointed at the size of the full length. She'd expected something bigger, however, she would not be so critical of her son. "It's alright though, dear. You won't have it for much longer. I'll turn you into a woman!"

 

An instinct kicked in, and Benny felt the manifestation of power completely unfamiliar to him. An authoritative voice echoes through his mind, repeating the same phrase. 

 

'Awaken. Awaken. Awaken. Awaken. Awaken. Awaken.' It only continued more and more; endlessly. 

 

The voice compelled him, it was demanding something of him, something unreasonable. It demanded that he [awaken]. "What... are you... doing?!" Bypassing the odds, Benny manages to bring his hand up to the throat of the succubus, acting on pure instinct. He takes her by the neck, applying pressure that would've been enough to snap a normal person's neck. 

 

He doesn't even realize the change in his appearance. His arm is much thinner, the skin is too smooth, and what once had noticeable fuzz was now utterly hairless. There is a supercilious grin on her face, a feeling of inferiority harshly pressuring him to release his grip. 

 

Much like Tsukiko Tachibana's ability to control anyone and anything, the succubus has applied her own control over Benny. It is much lesser, less refined control that has not fully taken him over. Benny can still resist, but as he tries, his body is slowly succumbing to the pleasure of the succubus stroking his penis below.

 

"S-Stop!" Pushing past the pressure applied by the succubus's charm, Benny clenches his hand into a fist. But, he cannot think of what to do with it. "What are you doing, Benny?" The succubus asks with a giggle as if she has read his mind. In a situation where someone would have the thought about punching their assailant, these thoughts cannot rally in Benny's mind.

 

"You poor thing, you broke free too late~!" Another wave of pleasure washes over Benny's body. "Wh- Ah- Ahhh!" Benny's voice has changed without him realizing it. As he trembles beneath the succubus, his penis throbs and an orgasm overtakes him. An unnatural amount of his white fluid comes leaking out.

 

"Look! Look!" The succubus beckons Benny to look down, and terror creeps over his face once he sees the changes made to his body. What was once his own masculine body was now starting to change. 

 

His member grew smaller, but not small enough to be hidden in the hands of the succubus. "Isn't it great, Benny?! Every time you cum, your body will be a step closer to becoming a woman's!" His waists have become a bit thinner, he's even noticed a lack of strength going through his body. While it still felt strong, compared to before, the influx of power has become severely lesser.

 

"Stop! This isn't funny anymore, m-!" Benny is unable to continue his pleas as his mother takes his shrunken member into her mouth. Her tongue coils around the member tightly, tugging at its skin to earn moans from Benny's mouth. His voice was barely recognizable as a man's. If you weren't in the room, you could confuse him for a woman if you didn't listen enough.

 

Benny's hands reach down and take the succubus by the hair, attempting to pull her from his lower half. Her hands hold his hips firmly, holding him in place so that he cannot break away, even if he manages to pull her off of him. "No...!" Benny doesn't realize it, but his own body's endurance is significantly higher than it should be.

 

Each tug of his member, done by her serpentine tongue, pulled him deeper and deeper into his lustful haze. The doubt that he felt was starting to fade, and he did not like it at all. The succubus moves one of her hands down from his hip and uses it to carefully caress his testicles, fondling them to further stimulate the boy.

 

His black hair has grown a bit longer, reaching down to his shoulder before he realizes it. His head rolls from side to side, an attempt at distracting himself from the pleasure; an attempt at denial.

 

Benny's eyes pop open as an unfamiliar pleasure comes from behind him. A smooth, silky substance has worked its way into his bottom. When he looks down, a red tail has wound up slithering between his bottom, secreting a foreign liquid inside of him. 

 

Benny's body acts on its own, he instinctively reaches and grabs the tail, trying to pull it from his cavity. His attempts cease when he realizes that pulling the tail has had a more negative effect than a positive one.

 

"Nonono, you can't pull it out! I'll just push it in deeper!"  At first, it seemed like she was concerned for Benny, but this quickly changed to amusement. The tail drives itself deeper into Benny, making him leap up. He couldn't get anywhere, unfortunately, thanks to the succubus pinning him down with her weight.

 

His member starts to throb, trembling almost. This sight only fuels the succubus's lust as her tail plunges deeper, continuing its expedition through his deep crevices.

 

"S-Stop!" Benny arches his back again, reaching out to try to push the succubus away from him. The succubus leans in and captures him in another kiss, this one deeper than the last. Her tongue wraps around his, but goes even further, extending out unnaturally. Triggering a few gags on its way, her tongue finds itself moving down his throat, resulting in his eyes watering and rolling back.

 

Only after reaching his second orgasm did his mind go completely blank. His vision became black, unable to endure the supernatural pleasure inflicted by a succubus.

 


 

I don't think I deserve sympathy for my actions. As humans, we all do something unforgivable at one point in our lives, intentionally or not.

 

I've killed my own husband, but I made up for it. I transformed him using my skill, [Demonic Parasite]. He will always be with me now. 

 

My daughter, Maggie, is completely clueless about the acts that I've committed. I'm happy—or at least I should be. I just need to level up a bit more. I need to level up before the system changes again, just as they've predicted.

 

My own son is completely broken beneath me. He didn't even last through the transformation process. His body has been completely changed, warped into a feminine form more fitting for him. I made sure to keep his memories and his conscience. I want him to remember what he was, then he will look back and thank me. 

 

"Forgive me, Benny. You'll thank me when the time comes. When the gods fall, you will understand that this appearance is befitting. We will serve them, we will stand at their feet while they ravage our world." I have been drawn into something that is beyond my realm of understanding. I was given a glimpse of what they've seen, and I cannot unsee it. It has buried itself into my soul and ravaged my mind.

 

Was I always this way? I do not think so. Yet, I do not have a way of crying or asking for help. As a mother, it is my responsibility to keep my family safe. I will transform my husband into a woman as well once the parasite has finished working its way through his system. I will break my son's mind in the future—that way he won't be contemptuous of his destiny.

 

Maggie... my beloved daughter will share their fate as well. She is young, so I will be more gentle and careful with the changes I invoke upon her. Once I've leveled up a bit more, it shouldn't be a problem. 

 

I run my hand through the long, cyan hair of my son, or rather, daughter. "Frosthood... they are wicked people, darling. As wicked as they are, they've been given insight into something that this world is not yet prepared for. I refuse to lose what is dear to me, even if it means that I must be evil."

 

"Are you finished yet, Isis?" When I turn in the direction of a familiar voice, the door that was once sealed shut was now wide open. A tall woman was leaning against the doorframe, her brown hair wrapped back in a ponytail. If it weren't for her neatly trimmed bangs, this wouldn't fit her appearance whatsoever. Thankfully, this one chip in her appearance is enough to make the tall woman look like the athlete that she really is.

 

"Yes, how is my daughter, Vera?" Before I came into Benny's room, I had this woman, Vera, use her ability to keep my daughter asleep. Even if the room is soundproofed and the door is hard to open, it'd be bad if she got an idea about what was happening.

 

"She's tucked in tight, that's for sure. I don't even think she needed my touch, but I still used it just to be on the safe side." This unnecessary detail was her way of saying I was indebted to her. As pathetic as it sounds, Vera is a woman who enjoys having someone owe her something, no matter how small her contribution is. If she turned a fan on for you while you were in bed, she'd expect you to give her a fingernail in return.

 

Fortunately, I am on good terms with Vera. She won't pry for anything from me since we are the same

 

"If you've finished all of your business, I'm going to get going. It was fun to sit and watch your kid sleep, but my school is having a track and field competition. I need to compete." Vera, if one couldn't tell by the black tracksuit she wore, was an athlete. If it weren't for her young age, she'd have already been competing in the Olympics.

 

It is because of Vera's age that I do not wish to make her my enemy. 

 

"Alright, make sure to keep an eye out for anyone following you, not that something like that can thwart you." 

 

Vera gives a silent nod and goes her separate ways. Meanwhile, I remain sitting on the bed next to my son-turned-daughter. My hand strokes through her hair, captivated by her beauty. She is gorgeous, almost as captivating as I am. That is no coincidence either.

 

I open up my [Red Window], tapping rhythmically on the screen until a message I was hoping to receive popped up.

 

Isis Warden, you will be sent to Shoyca with [Number 8]. Your objective? Capture the following;

Attached to the message, there is a picture of two girls who I am familiar with. The sweet girls who I'd brutally beaten in Eryland. 

 

Although I'd just finished a meal, filled with my own blood, another twinge of hunger starts to make itself known. This is not a pang of hunger that can be satiated by eating either. My tongue runs across my lip, gathering any drool that may've crawled out of my mouth. I can barely contain myself, thinking about another fight with the two who could barely land a hit on me last time! The despair in their eyes as they slowly lost hope! The remaining glimmers that were drawn out when I was dubiously outwitted!

 

I spared them all just for this moment when it will come again! And this time, I will have even more pawns at my disposal!

 

I just can't wait!

30