And He Awoke from his deep Slumber
21 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On that unfatuful day the cresent moon was hided by the darkest of shadows that fell on the sky,It rained like never before and it thundered black in the skies.

And far away from the land of men awoke a vampire,From his deep sleep in his metal coffin that had many signs of angels on it.He had the face so beautiful that it could enchant any women he came across and a body so fit that no man could even think about going against him.

Oswald was his name,And he laughed psychopathically as he woke up while simultaneously telling,"Finally I have had enough of this wretched slumber,I am finally free from all my sins.And I have returned back to mortal world to create much more fear."

He moved to a window and glanced outside 

"This world has had enough peaceful times,As now I, Lineon Oswald Depleton has returned back home."

He casted a small magic circle with his hands and bit his arm with his sharp teeth to let out some drops of his blood into the circle.And eventually the circle on his hand expanded and expanded on the nearby floor until it summoned out a dark entity in the form of a dark women.And fog filled the room.

She questioned Oswald with quite a pleasurable voice,"I have waited all this time my master,Where were gone you gone all this time ? I felt so lonely without you beside me"

He answered to her,"I was sealed by those false priests who preach of kindness in one hand and talk about murder on the other,They supposedly used some high tier light spell on me that was supposedly granted to then by a arch-angel.And I have missed you too my dear,It's been so long since we last met."

The fog dissipated from the room after a short while of silence and there appeared a women,Who had 2 wings  just like demons in the ancient texts do,A long tail that she was whipping on the floor,Her skin was so fair that even the gods would go head-over-heels for her.

She looked right into Oswald's eyes and whispered,"So what is my duty now,Master ???"

He glanced outside into the swampy area his mansion was situated in and replied,"Well my dear,This is my first order to you after a long time so do it well."

And pointed outside while he told,"Go outside and see how long it has been since I was sealed and what has happened to this world after my disappearance"

"Your words are my command" she told and dissapated into some purple-ish fog and escaped outside.

==========THE END==============

Should I continue writing this ?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0