Title at the end
31 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Title at the end-----

 

 

‘I really like the sound of those DINGS haha. Anyways this is how my stats look like after completing my missions.

 

 

{Status Window}

 

Name: Zenith Skyworth

 

Race: Half-Protogenoi

 

Age: 6 months old

 

LEVEL: 4/10(exp00/500)

 

HP: 54000/54000

 

MP: 5500/5500

 

SP: 0/0

 

STR-35

 

AGI-35

 

VIT-540

 

INT-55

 

WIS-45

 

LUK-34

 

{SHOP}

{INVENTORY}

 

 

So my HP is calculated by my VIT multiply by 100, same goes with my MP. Ok that is easy to remember. I feel really strong right now but I don’t think I should show all my strength to my parents. They might understand some of my strengths since HE is my father. But I have to consider that my mom is still a human so I think I should only show reasonable strength. At least not for now.

 

Well now that I have the strength I think I can try to advance things that babies normally starts to do so I can show my strength little by little. So with my new found power I start moving around my crib. I try crawling and standing but when I put some pressure on my legs, my crib broke down.

 

Soon I heard hurried footsteps. The door suddenly opens and my mom barge into the room. I can clearly see that she was really shocked. She run straight to me and check me for any injuries. Her eyes shows her worries. I suddenly felt guilty so to make it up with her I had an idea.

 

“mama” I said with the most baby voice I can produce. And boy oh boy I see her eyes getting really big and round hehe she looks funny.

 

While my mom was still speechless, my dad came in checking in on us.

 

“Sup honey, what happened? Honey? Are you ok? What happened?

“dada”

 

Suddenly another very cute voice ring in the room.

 

And I saw my dad getting the same expression as my mom.

 

Now you might think it’s taking too long for them to respond but that all happened in 1-2 seconds only and my dad gain his composure right away as a big handsome grin was printed on his face.

 

“MY boy haha! Come on boy! Call me again. Who am I?”

 

“dada”

 

“Oh my little ruler have his first words now!” My mom said.

 

“Yes honey, I am very happy.”

 

 

And because of that my parents became more talkative with me. Well since I was born they always talk to me anyway but since I had my first words they were more motivated.

 

 

 

------------3 Years later-------------

 

 

I am now 3.5 years old. Nothing much was changed to my stats aside from the fact that each of my stats are steadily growing without me actually doing anything. I did not train or anything like that aside from some common exercises just to move around. Well it might sound stupid especially knowing that the world that I am living in right now is a very dangerous place filled with creatures of the dark and monsters.

 

It’s just that in my previous life, I was not able to enjoy my childhood because of the hope and responsibility that my parents put on my shoulders on a very young age. So for this life I would like to relax for the meantime since I still have a lot of time remaining before the events from canon take place.

 

So probably, I will try training when I am 9. Because, well, why not? My father was probable one of the most powerful gods out there. And it’s not like I was going out or something for monsters to try eating me. I have everything I need in my room. If I want some breather, I can go around our estate. Also my dad can perfectly protect us from anyone so I am very relax.

 

One thing change is that I have additional stat which is ENDURANCE. I unlocked the stat when I try to workout a few days ago and I was really tired. When I had the END stat unlocked,  the previously grayed out SP on my status change as well as it now shows numerical value corresponding with my stamina. Similar with HP and MP, it’s also multiplied by 100 to get the SP.

 

 

=======TIMESKIP MC now more 9 years old.----------

 

 

I started training almost a year ago and  made big improvements on my stats. As my parameters are growing some skills were made available for me. One good example will be the ID create and ID escape similar to the Gamer Manwha.

 

At first it was just an empty copy of the world, so I ended up spamming the skill to level it up and because of my original passive skill it only took 2 days for me to max both skills. The thing is with this skill it brought my already crazy growth to another level. The thing I am worried about is if my parents notice the things that I am doing. Because no matter if I am getting powerful or not, my dad as being him will definitely notice something. I just hope that it doesn’t change the way they treat me.

 

Well I learned from Martha that the powers I have will not be notice by anyone from this universe. If any from the supernatural side see me, they can only see me as an ordinary human being. And those gifted with extraordinary perception would only see or sense me as a demigod. So that’s taken care of but sometimes I felt my dad look at me with a bit of confusion.

 Next month, I will be turning 10 so I thought maybe it’s time for me to talk to my dad about some things. Obviously I will not tell them about me reincarnating in this universe and this world being a work of fiction in my previous life. Because no matter how great my father is I don’t think anyone can easily accept that their world was just a story to be sold in bookstores. I don’t really have any problem telling them about me and my memories. The reason is that they never lack the time to take care and love me. And I don’t care if this is my second life already and I also don’t care if what my father was in the past. Because for me my mom and dad are the best parents someone can ask for.

 

But for now, I will hold it in for myself and once I think I am ready to tell them, then I would not waste any time and tell them right away.

 

As I was contemplating about things that I have to do in the future, I notice my parents approaching me. I was currently sitting under the mango tree we have in the backyard.

 

“Son, your birthday is already coming next month. Is there anything you like to have for this year?” my dad asked.

 

I thought about it and maybe I can asked my dad what I have on my mind for a long time now. I was holding myself back on asking because I think my body is not strong enough so for the previous years I was just training and doing some exercise by myself.

 

“What is it son? Is there anything bothering you?” my mom asked.

 

I looked at my parents and decided to try my luck. “Dad, can you train me?”

 

“Whaaattt?!” I was shock at how my mom reacted.

 

“Why? You’re still a child what do you need to train for?” my mom said. I understand her concern. While I know that my mom knew what being the son of my dad get me into, I know much as well that I am also really young. But, since I have Martha with me, I don’t like to be someone ordinary. I want to do things that my mom and dad can be proud of.

 

“I know I am still very young but I also know that this world is not ordinary.” Then I looked at my dad. “I know who you really are dad, so I want to be strong enough to protect mom and myself. I know you can protect yourself, Dad. And I want you to be proud of me to be your son”

 

“Oh my boy, …

 

 

 

 

No title haha...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3