CH1: Bad End
3.4k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A truck plowed down the street 50 miles over the speed limit bearing down on a man in a black suit and red tie. The man was bald with an encircled, bleeding five-pointed star carved on his forehead. A house burned to the left of the street, and a helicopter flew overhead, shining a light on the fire-illuminated building. With red and puffy eyes, Silas stayed on the road while he floored his old 2014 f150. Everyone was dead because he read from a book for fun after drinking too many glasses of peach wine. Images of the yellow eye staring at him from the books swirling words flashed into his mind’s eye and wouldn’t let him go.

 

The man raised a hand, and the hood of Silas’s red f150 cratered, and he felt his ass leave his seat. The windshield shattered his face as he shot through it and landed hard on the asphalt before rolling. He could feel his bones snapping and skin peeling away. Silas felt himself roll to a stop but couldn’t see or hear anything.

 

His lungs burned, but he couldn’t breathe; blood filled his lungs as something heavy crashed into him. Then, finally, he felt all the pain and exhaustion leave him as he breathed his last.

 

Divine Intervention

Skill Obtained

Human: Beginner 0% - The user maintains their human intelligence and memories no matter the form.

Initiate Threshold – Build a shelter.

 

Belatedly he chuckled. Hadn’t he done that in reverse, shouldn’t truck-kun have killed him instead? He looked down to see the smoking remains of his truck resting tailgate up vertically on top of his body. As he stared at the instrument of his demise, he decided that everything had checked out. Then he stared at the demon that inhabited his sister’s girlfriend’s brother’s body.

 

“I’ll come back and get my revenge then,” Silas promised, and the issekai carried him away.

 

 

Silas arrived in a room full of the people the demons had recently hunted down. His brave demon-distracting older brother waved him over.

 

“Did he get you before you made it to the truck?” Vergil asked.

 

“The bastard held his hand out; it was like hitting a wall,” Silas said.

 

His sister Julia rolled her eyes, and her girlfriend opened her trap mouth. “You weren’t wearing your seatbelt, were you. Didn’t you brag about always wearing it?”

 

The flannel-wearing girl with the pixy cut smirked even though the last time he saw her, she was raped by the demon in her brother’s body. Dying must have given her some balls.

 

A cough gathered their attention, and he felt his heart sink. Sitting on a throne with a winged lion to her left with a man's face on its chest and a black winged blonde man to her right was Silas’s ex-wife. Last he saw the cheating whore she was in bed with Tyrone, the local drug dealer. Not long after, she was killed, and he was left off the hook for alimony.

 

By the pleasant smile on her face that didn’t reach her eyes, this wouldn’t be a good time for him.

 

“It's great to see you, Silas. I hoped to see you soon, but I’m disappointed my money was on a heart attack. Don’t tell me you started eating right just to botch a demon summoning? From the report, you didn’t even read the instructions. Well, you were never the type to pay much attention to warnings or signs.”

 

Silas turned to the lion angel man. “Can we please have an impartial judge?” 

 

“Silence, or I’ll hold you in contempt of court, but maybe that will be good for you. I didn’t manage to have you tossed in prison during our divorce, and that always bothered me.”

 

Gaining more power over him hadn't turned her into any less of a bitch. That was good to know.

 

Vergil threw himself on his knees and held his hands out in prayer. “Please, Merika, have mercy on us. I always treated you like a member of the family even after. Unfortunately, my brother is still high-strung after our hardship.”

 

Silas caught his brother’s signal and began distancing himself.

 

“Isn’t there anything we can do to ease your judgment? We’re family, after all.” Vergil said in his most confident tone.

 

While the whore was distracted, Silas edged closer to the door he had seen and pressed against it. It didn’t budge, so he pressed harder.

 

“Do you think I don’t know what you’re doing?” Merika asked.

 

A sudden pressure forced all of them down on their knees. Silas felt her eyes turn to him, and he fell from his knees to his face. Silas was not in a good position.

 

“Father permitted me to judge you in any way I liked so long as it was fair. So, I’ve decided that your fate will be judged based on your internet history.”

 

“No, anything but that,” Silas screamed.

 

A cruel smile spread across her face, and he knew his goose was cooked. Merika had all the power, so it was likely Tyrone made it to heaven, and he was going straight to hell. How was he supposed to know his cheating bitch of an ex-wife would become a judge in the afterlife. Maybe it would have been better to run instead of getting killed by his own truck. Everyone else might have gotten a lighter sentence that way.

 

A massive series of screens appeared in front of Merika’s face with various site names slowly descending. The woman smiled sweetly. “At least I know why you weren’t interested in me.”

 

“You used teeth,” Silas said before she pointed at him again.

 

Divine Intervention

Skill Obtained

Hentai: Beginner 0% - Grants increased defense that increases when feeding into a kink from search history.

Initiate Threshold: Feed 3 tags

 

Silas looked at the skill in the window that appeared before his face, then back at her. He raised an eyebrow, unsure of what he should say. So basically, the more he indulged in his kinks, the greater his defense that didn’t seem so bad. Of course, he also had practically every kink known to man and beast in his search history.

 

“I know exactly where I’m going to send you, and with the hentai skill, you won’t have a good time. I judge you unworthy of heaven or to be reincarnated as a human in your world. So, instead, you’ll go to another world to be reincarnated as the parasite you are. We won’t see each other again; you’re Gwen’s problem now. And so, you’re not alone; your family will share your fate.”

 

She pointed at him, and he felt incredible pain as his soul was crushed. He could feel his muscles tear apart, his bones compact into powder, and his mind remained agonizingly intact throughout the process. “I’ll kill you,” Silas yelled as light overtook his soul. Merika only smiled as golden chains grabbed his body before yanking him down through the light. As his vision vanished, he was forced to watch as the same thing happened to his brother and sister. The rest of the party-goers were left as they were transformed into leeches.

61