CH10: Deep Pain
1.8k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eggs covered his body from suction cup to suction cup, along with the quick hardening fluids the wasps poured over him. Wasp queens flew around the nest under his charm in a constant stream feeding him through gross regurgitation. The blue one had gotten larger after their initial encounter and must have been close to ranking up. Spikes covered its hard carapace, and its wings were a bit longer. The charm skill had run out, but it still rubbed against his body when it was back with the hive.

 

Silas had planned on quickly upping his constitution, charisma, and skills stats, using the queen wasps to gang bang him. That part of the plan had worked out even if it was the worst orgy of all time; he even got a couple stats in regeneration.

 

Charisma 40 E- 100%

Regeneration 20 F+ 100%

Constitution 24 F+ 122%

Health 44 F+ 100%

 

When blue wasp’s eggs hatched, they would have difficulty chewing on him. Iron defense didn’t just increase the defense of his skin. It worked throughout his whole body. He found that out when one of the wasp’s bladed ovipositors tried to use his proboscis as an entrance.

 

“Friend,” he heard the words jumble in his head, bouncing around as he looked for the source of the skill. He saw his blue stare at him with black eyes like doll’s eyes with hints of purple. Somehow, she spoke in his mind, and he didn’t know how to feel about that.

 

On the one hand, it felt like a whole well filled with positive reinforcement. Silas’s mother was gone, and he was looking for a conversationalist that didn’t take too many shots at his insecurities like that bitch had. On the other, she did rape him, but he was asking for it. Using charm on a horny egg-filled wasp was asking for trouble in hindsight.

 

He tried charm again, but it felt like trying to stick a magnet to a tree. It wasn’t that his skill could only work once; she had higher mana and was about to rank up. Maybe shoving her eggs into him was a prerequisite for her rank-up.

 

“Friend hurting,” she said.

 

Silas blinked and tried hard not to be rude. The wasp queen wasn’t patronizing him; her thoughts were a little simple, like they were waking. She had the intelligence of a wasp with telepathy. Her intelligence grew rapidly using another word, probably due to the skill itself. After she fully stepped into the second rank, as he understood it, her intelligence would skyrocket depending on her skill rank before ranking up. Most rank 2 monsters had F- rank stats and couldn’t rank up again until all their stats were E-rank. As he understood it, mana also increased the intelligence of monsters.

 

That’s what she was at this point a monster. Raping him might have increased her mana supply somehow through some skill reaching the initiate rank. It's why his charm wore off, and he couldn’t reapply it. Once she ranked up, he could forget using his charm on her at all.

 

“You ripped me open and implanted your eggs inside.”

 

She didn’t hide her emotions. If a wasp could be aroused, then she was by the reminder. “Want Eggs?” She asked, and her ovipositor tumbled out.

 

“No, get me out of here,” Silas said through their mental link, and she was supremely disappointed. But she didn’t force herself on him, which was progress.

 

She turned her monstrous pinchers to the side. “Safe here.” She said before turning around. “Get food,” while she wasn’t speaking English into his mind, it was how he interpreted her telepathic words. She stopped her retreat when he felt a rumble from deep inside of himself. “Young born,” she said and turned to rub herself against him again like a big scary insectoid cat.

 

He felt them start their life by eating the slurry their mother dumped into his body to keep his body from recognizing them as foreign invaders. Every bite of their young pincers caused deep pain to shoot through his body while numb nerves woke to life. Finally, his regeneration started, and blue opened her pincer to kiss his proboscis.

 

A sigh traveled through his tired mind as he snaked his tube down her stomach to slurp her predigested food. He was glad he couldn’t taste it. That would be one more bag of shit atop the pile he was buried under. On the other hand, Silas was confident enough in his stats that he would probably survive.

 

He had multiple stacks of iron defense, keeping the wasp larvae from eating him too quickly. They were eating away at him and making their way out, but he wasn’t dying. If there was a pain resistance skill, he would love to have it. But no, he had to feel like Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul getting a centipede shoved into his head. Only there was no hot girl to distract him, only a dangerous-looking wasp and his immobility.

 

“Our young,” she said with joyous feelings despite the pain blasting through him. The little bastards pushed out in every direction consuming flesh while they made their way to his skin.

 

+1 Constitution

Constitution 25 E- 123%

 

The toughness of his body doubled, and suddenly they couldn’t eat him very quickly. His regeneration caught up quickly, and he looked at his wasp rapist and the only person he could talk to.

 

“Get them out of me, or they will die,” Silas said, and she began to pull him out of the comb he had been trapped in for over a week.

 

Eggs rolled off, and the resin holding him in place cracked and broke away. Soon he was squeezed through, and the blue wasp turned him over to inspect him. His yellow eye turned to look, and he didn’t like what he saw. Wiggling lumps of flesh covered his body through their wiggling was slowing. The combination of his E- rank constitution and the iron defense stacked instances had made his flesh too tough to devour quickly. Add his regeneration on top of that, and they couldn’t eat through him fast enough.

 

“This hurt,” she said before stabbing one of her pincers into him.

 

At that point, the stab from her pincers was a relief. The wasp larvae wiggled their way out of his flesh, looking larger than he believed possible. It was bigger than the larvae from the caterpillar. Worse, they had his eyes. The blue wasp moved to retrieve the rest of its young.

 

+2 Regeneration

Regeneration 22 F+ 100%

+2 Stamina

Stamina 18 F 100%

 

His high health and regeneration had turned him into something that could survive getting stabbed multiple times and have wasp larvae feed on his insides. There were bound to be worse things out in the world than wasps; if he increased his stats more, he was practically guaranteed to find them. His luck was the worst.

55