CH16: Naughty Bloom
1.7k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silas felt his body shake as he finally reached 75 in charisma. Once again, his body shuddered as changes were made when his grade increased. As if a hand guided him, his fortify made subtle changes to his body, shifting his body parts until he looked a little less uncanny. His massive eye fit on his leech body a little easier, and something like a head began forming above his arms. Silas had been afraid he would look like a rotten banana with arms and legs for the rest of his rank. Despite the system's assistance, he wasn’t far off from that.

 

“How long will it be until I have D- rank?” Silas asked.

 

Bloom smiled a bit as she flitted over the grasshopper she killed. It was a little harder to bring it down than he thought. Even after charming it, she had to hit it with her lasers twice before it died. Silas figured it was nearly ready to evolve with the orange coloring on its body like his friend had been.

 

He stared at his latest pop-up.

 

Summoner lvl11

 

They hadn’t gone far before a grasshopper kicked him in a surprise attack. Silas barely managed to charm it in time for Bloom to hit it. Unfortunately, it adapted, and its speed was something else, especially when it jumped. Silas sported a few slow-healing wounds from the scratches it made on his back. Nevertheless, he barely managed to charm it a second time, allowing Bloom to finish it.

 

“I think we’re moving into the territory of a rank 2 spider. This is a great opportunity to level up, or we can head back. I’m sure my sisters are going crazy using their skills from the new level.”  Bloom said.

 

“Do you all gain new skills when I level up my class?” Silas asked.

 

The power of the fairies he summoned seemed strange from the beginning.

 

“Your level doesn’t give us skills; it unlocks our load out from this summoned body. We’re fairy princesses, of course; we have lots of skills. Our halls are filled with books detailing how to get the best skills to better help us in life. I’m guessing Stella hasn’t told you about the learning cap.” Silas grabbed a blade of grass with his hands and bent himself in the form of a frown. “I can sense you’re unhappy. Well, what can I say when you’re young and in your first rank, you learn 75% of your skills? 20% can be learned in rank 2, especially if they have something to do with the skills you already have. From there, you’ll get fewer skills per rank, so get all the skills you can now; you won’t be able to get more later.” Bloom said.

 

“You know there is another way to boost your charisma, and at E+, it should be quite high. My lvl11 skill is Illusion, an upgrade of the telepathy spell.” Bloom said.

 

Fairies have a tradition, we do naughty things with our first master, and I’m sure Stella decided to shirk her duties.” Bloom said as she brushed aside her fiery red hair. “When we get back, you should fuck her in the ass.”

 

“Why would you want to do anything like that with me?”

 

“Witches are weird and make even weirder methods to break their curses. It's to give their curses more power. So maybe if we have sex, it will break the curse and turn you back into a human.” Bloom said.

 

He thought that sounded like a bad pickup line. Hey baby, have sex with me, and I’ll become a prince and marry you.

 

She moved in close and touched his body. When he felt her soft, warm hand against his body, a shudder ran through him. Even in his former life, a friendly touch had been rare, only given by family on rare occasions. It was a need he had bottled up to maintain a façade of being alright. Men who broke emotionally never had good endings. When she touched him, he felt himself crack at the physical contact, and something welled inside him.

 

He felt the chains that had constrained him all his life rattle as he reached out for her. Silas felt her soft hips and how their smooth skin pushed against each other. Blood eased out of her blue dress practically made of morning dew and wrapped her hungry thighs around his body.

 

What he expected from his body was a misshapen crude approximation of a penis; what he got was a long pointy prehensile thing. Instead, it extended and touched Bloom’s silky smooth white thighs before rising like a striking snake to bury itself between Bloom’s red bush. The fairy gasped as he buried himself inside while he gripped her hips.

 

Those chains rattled as he took control and pushed more of himself into her. The fairy moaned as he stuffed her full and wiggled into her clenching walls. Like before, he wasn’t done and continued to push deeper into her as he searched for what his instincts screamed for. When he found it, he stabbed into it, and her rippling walls squeezed down hard on him. Her warmth was too much, and it was his first time in a new body. He unloaded, and a feeling of fulfillment swept through him better than any religious experience.

 

When he was done, he pushed her off onto her bottom and turned away. “I’m sorry,” Silas said after he had spent himself.

 

“You’re right, you are. I expect cuddles from the guy who blasts my womb full. Now I’m all slimy, dripping, and empty inside. Did you get a skill?” He checked his pop-ups.

 

Hentai: Initiate 5%

Gain instances of Iron Defense for each tag from online searches.

Raise the effectiveness of Constitution +1% for each tag experienced under this skill.

Apprentice Threshold: Initiate a sexual encounter

 

The hentai skill gained 3% from a single sexual encounter. Silas might not have initiated it, but knowing he had an easy way to grind the skill was good. He checked another window.

 

+2 Charisma

Charisma 77 E+

 

New Skill

Epic Sin Skill Obtained: The user has a sex-based skill, the prerequisite charisma, and has mated with a low-ranked member of the Neutral or Negative karma race.

Lust: Beginner 0% - Gain instances of Stallion every time a sex-based skill is active.

Initiate Threshold – Have sex with 10 willing partners

 

+1 Skill

Skill 10 F+

 

He felt a change go through his body that he couldn’t understand. It wasn’t that he suddenly knew more and had more abilities; it was more like his intuition had doubled. Suddenly certain things made a lot more sense, like learning telekinesis to get Mana Manipulation. His latest encounter had given him more than he thought, including a way forward.

 

He needed lots of charisma if he wanted to lead legions of summons. The easiest way to grind seemed to be sex, so why not take advantage of his current home full of fairies. Unfortunately, he might not be at the right size to appreciate them for much longer.

 

“Let’s have some fun; if we can get you to lvl20 before the spider, I think we have a good shot at winning. Since you summoned us, your next summon will be crazy for the mid-tier.”

 

They moved through the rank 2 spider’s territory, Silas charming while Bloom blasted everything with her laser eyes. With every horde of crickets and ants defeated, his levels rose until he hit lvl15.

 

New Skill

Regiment: Beginner 0% - For every 25 charisma points, add an instance of Discipline to all forces under the user’s control

 Initiate Threshold – Slay 1 Enemy a rank above the user.

46