CH19: Fairy Orgy
1.9k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The spiders weren’t idle while he crawled up the mucus-slick throat of the rank-2 spider that ate him. Like scavengers over a corpse, they had ripped into their leader, almost ignoring him, until one pulled out a purple bead. Silas immediately charmed the spider, and it fought him hard before the other spider's dog piled it. Charming them didn’t do much good when their baser instincts told them they had to eat the bead. That’s what he got as limbs started flying as the spider’s fought.

 

Under his charm, they didn’t try to attack him. Silas picked up the purple bead and looked it over.

 

Naraku Inheritance core: Contains all the skills and prerequisites to gain the spider demon evolution path.

Consume Y/N

 

He didn’t think going from a leech to a demon spider was very likely, so he hit no.

 

The core vanished, and he received a prompt.

 

Core has been stored in user inventory.

 

Silas blinked and thought inventory, and a box appeared with 9 free spaces. While he had an inventory, it wasn’t the vast space he would have liked. Still, the ability to put 10 items of his choosing away wasn’t terrible. He wasn’t used to being limited after playing so many games where he stored a treasure trove of stuff. It felt more like resident evil 2 than pokémon.

 

He hopped on one of his more intact weavers and had the spider lead him to his ho’s.

 

A wave of dizziness fell over him, and it hit him; he had just bet everything on being able to cross into the death trap that was a spider’s mouth. He knew iron defense would help, but he was lucky that most of the spider’s prey tried to stay out of its mouth. Flipping the script and making getting eaten his win condition turned the fight around completely. All that spider had to do was poison him and keep its distance, and it would have won.

 

It was an ok winning condition for ranks 1 and 2 but unworkable for rank 3. Monsters that made it to three gained human-like intelligence and survived numerous life-and-death challenges. Silas, by comparison, was a gimmick user. In the short term, he needed to increase his stealth and speed capabilities, and long term, he needed something that could hit hard. Once Silas reached level 50 in summoner, he wanted a stealth class from the rogue category. After that, he would bank on his leech stat drain skills to shore up any deficiencies. That was the plan; he couldn’t wait to see how circumstances screwed it up.

 

The spiders led him to the cocoons, and he followed his summoner bonds to each of his bound fairies. While there were a few burns on the cocoons, his fairies hadn’t managed to free themselves alone.

 

He pulled the silk off Stella’s face, and she blinked at him. “What happened to you? Is that a face?”

 

Silas felt his head and noticed some changes to the structure of his head. While fortify was a constant drain on his mana supply, it wasn’t hard to keep up once it was set. After gaining 20 levels from the rank 2 spider, his human skill altered it a little. He had an approximation of bone structure and even a chin. After gaining F+ grade speed, he also moved a little easier. Everything felt like it had been waiting for him to cross into the F+ grade of speed. Even his regeneration felt a little faster.

 

He pulled the sunshine fairy out of her cocoon, and they went to work clearing out the others. “We should take this place over; it's better than the stump,” Stella said.

 

In his opinion, it was just like a girl to suddenly want to upgrade their living conditions. “I thought you liked the stump.”

 

“That was before you gained a small army of high-rank 1 spiders. I think we should fight against the giant insects around this area. The spiders can eat the bodies of those we capture, and we can quickly expand our territory.

 

After leading his fairies into another battle, he quickly reached summoner lvl20.

 

New Spell

Summon: Innocent Imp

 

He made the screen visible and sent it to Stella. The little fairy stared at it before looking up at him. “I’m guessing you don’t know what an Innocent Imp is. As horny as you seem, it's weird you don’t know.” Stella took on a thinking pose and waved her yellow hair from side to side. “Ok, it's like this; they are like other under-ranked succubi but even more dangerous. While a lust imp will drain their summoners dry if they don’t like them, Innocent Imps can do it by accident. They are normally passive until food gets in their mouth, then they’re sharks. They’re a mix of 2 parts lust and 1 part gluttony, making a very dangerous demon. Even Arrogant Imps are wary of them.” Stella said.

 

Ok, his next question was, what’s an arrogant imp, and why are they the bar of being wary.

 

“What Stella is trying to say is don’t stick your disgusting dick in her, or she’ll eat you,” Ramona said with a huff.

 

“Be nice and work on a relationship, and she’ll be a great addition to the team. You don’t have to hold off on having sex; just don’t let her on top until you trust her.” Bloom advised.

 

Silas found a space and looked more in-depth at the skill. It wasn’t like the sunshine fairy summoning skills; he needed materials to summon his innocent imp. Fortunately, it was just a circle in some dirt mixed with some of his blood to bind the summoning. He walked over to the dried-out corpse of the rank 2 spider and gripped one of her legs before pulling. With a twist and a heave, the limp came free.

 

He had changed in the last few days since they took over the rank 2 spider’s nest. Gaining 20 levels had improved his height from a little over 2 inches to an equal height to the fairies. His level gains made him look less like a turd with arms and legs and more like a demon straight out of the abyss. Silas felt that the chin sold it more than anything, but the prehensile dick didn’t hurt.

 

Securing the spider hideout hadn’t been much trouble. As it turned out, the initiate charm skill lasted longer and could be reapplied. If that wasn’t amazing enough, Silas had more control over those he charmed than ever before. His greater control came from some experience with summons, his 112 points in charisma, but mostly the upgraded skill.   

 

One of his biggest issues with the summoning circle was getting it big enough. Being six inches tall made drawing a six feet radius circle a bit of a challenge. After multiple attempts, he finally got the radius right and connected the edges. However, once the circle was drawn, the real problems showed themselves. Stella and the others loved to spectate, and they apparently couldn’t help because it would ruin the circle. He didn’t believe them but didn’t feel confident enough to call them out on it. They also kept out of his reach so he couldn’t fuck his frustration out into them. Learning telekinesis would be his next project after the summoning. Mana manipulation would be a great skill to have anyway.

 

Stella repeatedly looked from his screen to the circle while Bloom and Ramona looked over their shoulders. “Good job, it’s an adequate summoning circle. Ramona, do you want to handle the final part.”

 

“Get fucked, Stella,” Ramona said.

 

“You first, we need some sexual energy to power the circle for the spell. Bloom and I need to ensure the energies are stable, and you’ve been less of a bitch lately.” Stella said.

 

“Oh, so being nice to you means I should get fucked up the ass,” Ramona said.

 

Bloom was quick to mediate. “No, don’t think of it like that. It's like reapplying a calming potion. So, open up and let healer penis help you.”

 

Stella opened her mouth, but Bloom put her hand over it. “Come on, don’t think about it like taking it up the ass; think of it like taking it in the heart.” Bloom leaned in and whispered something to Ramona, and the blue-haired fairy blushed.

 

“Fine, but don’t say that out loud again,” Ramona said and fluttered in front of him.

 

She stripped her little black dress off and tossed it in the air. An unknown force froze it in place as she sauntered over to him. Her sexy tanned hips popped back and forth until she stepped up to his face close enough to kiss him. Then she turned around. Bloom and Stella landed as well and approached. Stella rubbed his chest and pulled away strands of mucus before quickly lubing up her crotch. For a second, Silas didn’t know what all of it was for until the circle he drew glowed pink.

 

Bloom covered her left hand in his mucus before Stella spread herself out in front of Ramona taking deep breaths. Seeing Stella’s bald cunny dripping with his mucus helped him along, and Ramona wiggled her but at him. Bloom raised her hand between Stella’s legs and pushed against her crotch pushing two fingers in. Ramona moaned as Silas grabbed her hips and pressed his tip against her tiny butthole. The fairy moaned before quickly relaxing for him to press into her smooth tight tunnel. He felt her wrinkled butthole spread slowly around his meat stick as he pressed around, exploring her empty rectum.

 

Sunshine fairies ate sunlight, and ichor none of them had pooped in their lives.

 

The pink glowing ritual circle glowed brighter as he pushed into Ramona. That’s when two fingers turned into three, and Ramona leaned forward and licked Stella’s clit while her cunny was stretched by Bloom. The redhead worked a fourth finger inside while Stella moaned from the attention. Silas felt even more turned on by the show and continued pressing into Ramona, going deeper than ever. Ramona squeezed him tighter and licked her sister while he plunged slowly, pulling back before filling her up again. The blue-haired fairy seemed to like it by the way she wiggled her hips and moaned into Stella’s clit.

 

Other fairies joined in with each other as the pink light from the ritual circle glowed ever brighter. Bloom decided to up the ante and shoved her whole hand into Stella. The sunshine fairy squirted in Ramona’s face. At the same time, he came from Ramona’s sudden intense squeeze from surprise and from the sight itself. The pink light from the circle erupted like a miniature sun while he slowly pulled out.

 

Remembering Bloom’s earlier words, he decided to cuddle by shoving his dick down Bloom’s throat. The redhead saw him coming and opened her mouth for him. It was a good thing sunshine fairies didn’t need to breathe or have a gag reflex. She sucked him clean of Ramona’s guts and spread her cunny for him.

 

Before continuing the orgy, he felt a sudden powerful link appear. If he went by color and size, then sunshine fairies had small yellow links with him, and spiders he charmed had tiny black links. The new link was big pink, and felt shy.

 

The lights from the summoning circle died down, and an imp with tiny white, pink-tipped horns, pink hair, and creamy white skin stood in the circle. Her wide areola nipples were pink, and her cunny was lewdly bald. A small pink tail with a black-tipped spade at the end of it waved back and forth as she watched.

 

When she saw me watching her, she quickly blushed and turned away, hiding her cleavage and cunny.

 

New Skill

Ritual: Beginner 3% - Rituals are more likely to result in a friendly summons.

Initiate Threshold: Summon and bind a creature 1 rank above the user outside of class summoning.

 

 

Orgy Ritual Complete Successfully Summoned an Innocent Imp and inflicted aroused.

Calculating

+13 Charisma

Charisma 125 D- 105%

+5 Mana

Mana 100 E+

+3 Stamina

Stamina 28 E-

47