CH32: Open Season
993 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silas looked through the pantry of the second safe room and found a box filled with salt crystals and a grinder. He hadn’t sat on anything and poked things before picking them up. There was a random black tile among the sea of white tiles that he avoided. So far, nothing else was a mimic, but he wasn’t taking any chances.

 

While he ground the salt, he kept an eye on Zacharia’s potion on the stove. It would hopefully cure them of the fear status.

 

He made the summoning circle like he learned to and felt his ritual skill increase. Making the circle was easy; the other parts were difficult. An orgy was needed to summon a demon, or at least that’s what he thought originally.

 

An hour after the circle was formed, it glowed pink, and an Innocent Imp walked through. She faced away from him and materialized a fan draining some of his mana.

 

“I didn’t know my master would be so handsome.”

 

“Wow, we just met, and you’re already sucking my dick. I think we’ll get along just fine. My name is Silas Flex; what’s yours.”

 

“Lily and I can if you want me to. I haven’t eaten today.”

 

He felt her charm hit him like a ton of bricks, and before he knew it, his pants were down, and she was on her knees, licking him up and down like a popsicle. She opened her plump pink lips and licked his head before slowly taking him in and vibrating her whole body in pent-up excitement. She forced him down her throat, and he felt himself cum on the spot. Her tight, squeezing throat milked every drop out of him, and he felt a secondary skill attempt to take hold of him before a fairy blasted the imp with her laser eyes.

 

Silas felt like himself again and pulled himself away from the imp. Lily pouted before looking back at him; this time, he was ready. He fought off the charm as his bond with Lily solidified. Stacks of discipline crashed into the imp, and she waved her tail back and forth. 

 

“I’m sorry, master, sometimes I get a little over-eager. Don’t worry; I wouldn’t drain you. I was in complete control.” Lily chirped.

 

Silas didn’t believe her for a second. Her yellow eyes were hungry for more than his dick.

 

No one feared succubi because they gave good head. It's what they took beyond the sex.

 

“I don’t think you should believe her.” One of the fairies said.

 

Silas glanced over at Zacharia and Elizabeth; they didn’t look good. There was enough aura of fear pouring into the room to drown out even a rank 3’s mental defenses.

 

“Why are they affected, and I’m not?”

 

The fairy shrugged. “Fear aura affects everyone differently. Some are highly resistant, while others fall to it even a rank higher than the undead. Give them time, and they should get over it.” 

 

“It’s the shell instance,” Lily said.

 

“Instances of shell work off of the user’s health.” That made his gluttony skill more important than any other.

 

“That makes sense. What about you then? How did your charm work?” Silas asked.

 

“Master, you looked into my eyes, and I saw a man who hasn’t had sex in a long time. You practically let me in.”

 

Silas nodded and stared at the door leading out of the safe room.

 

The first floor was cut out of a modern college town. Outside the building, people lived their lives like it was an actual city. Dungeon cores were powerful objects and could create pocket worlds within themselves. These worlds dropped loot for adventurers, and there were even quests involved. The safe zone would vanish by stepping out until they completed enough scenarios to complete a floor.

 

With Zacharia and Elizabeth still frightened out of their mind, he hadn’t started the floor. The vault door had stayed strong so far, but he could hear the zombies pounding on the vault door while his fairies tried desperately to slow them down. He was about to reach lvl50 from their resistance alone. Once that happened, he could finally get a DPS class.

 

If his companions would get into gear, they could start clearing the dungeon. He didn’t know what to expect, but it was bound to be exciting by the look of the outside world. His small army of fairies and innocent imps would hopefully get him through.

 

Zacharia and Elizabeth took their potions; they finally overcame the aura of fear and walked up beside him. Together they watched the outside world.

 

It was a city from his world congested with people from all walks of life driving cars under the shadows of massive skyscrapers. A sign on the street said college road, and he knew where he was going. He could sense the lack of mana in the people on the street and felt confident this was at least a replication of the real world. That gave him some ideas even if he was in a dungeon.

 

A counter on the wall said 72hours until the outbreak. The dungeon gave Silas free rein in a city without magic for 3 days, and he couldn’t believe his luck. The dungeon had handed him charisma points out the ass. All he had to do was walk into a sorority, and he would be up to the gills in pussy. The plan was simple he needed to grind charisma to increase the number of summons he could bring out. His next summon wouldn’t appear until lvl60, and he was nearly to lvl50. If he front-loaded himself with charisma, he could summon the high tier 4 summons. Suppose he added in a class that boosted mana exclusively. In that case, he could min-max with rank 4 summons with nearly 0.01% of their power.

 

It was such a good play that he didn’t think the dungeon was aware of his ability to use it. That shouldn’t be the case. Lily could charm just like he could. But charming them would serve no purpose for the imp if the people in the dungeon didn’t have souls. Maybe the dungeon hasn’t dealt with someone with his mindset before. Yes, there would definitely be danger involved, but he doubted it would predict he would beeline for the sorority houses. If it thought that after eating the hobgoblin Silas would take it seriously instead of using it like a cheap whore to get a massive stat boost, then it was crazy.

 

I have up to ch42 on my patreon next chapter is a dollar. 

Next Chapters

30