Chapter 3 – Tatsumaki’s Request
7.2k 11 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor continued fiddling with his dimensional portal device on his wrist, which was designed like a wrist watch where he could program dimensional coordinates and activated by pressing on it's face like an Omnitrix in the cartoon Ben 10. 

In fact, subconsciously he designed the device to look exactly like an Omnitrix, which matched his normal clothing style and color. 

He was now able to have a quick look into the portal by sending his spider drones in to scout and monitor the dimension. He was still unsure if he even wanted to go back home.

At the same time, he monitored his screens, seeing that his automated army of Iron Men robots had already defeated the latest Dragon level threat.

“I could have defeated it, you know” a young sounding voice appeared from the doorway.

Emperor of course knew Tatsumaki was there. He gave her security clearance to prevent another large hole in his defenses in case of another emergency. After all, she seemed to be coming over often.

“Of course you can. But my Iron Men have everything under control now, so it saves us any effort, right?” he answered.

“Hmmph” she grunted, as if unhappy about something.

“Anyway, what can I help you with, my dear Tatsumaki?” he asked.

She gazed at him for a long time, not saying anything.

“You are growing up, handsome and tall…” she said, then kept quiet.

Emperor looked at her inquisitively

“Can….. can you help me grow as well? I’ve been stuck at this size since I was 10” she continued.

Emperor looked at her for a long time, then nodded.

“I will try my best. Follow me” he said as he led her to another room full of machines.

Tatsumaki allowed him to scan her in all different kinds of machines, testing her blood, measuring her body, scanning her brain.

“I suspect that your manifestation of powers may have halted your growth. But on the other hand, your psychic powers seem to be endlessly growing. I believe I can help you grow to a certain level, but beyond that, it may effect your psychic potential” he finally answered.

“I suspected my powers have hindered my growth for a long time now. How much do you think you can do without me losing my potential for psychic growth?” she asked.

“I think I can help your body grow to a pre-teen body of perhaps 14 to 16 years old, but you won’t be able to grow to have a body like Fubuki, if that is what you are asking” he said.

She thought for a while before hesitatingly asking “Will I…. will I have breasts?” she asked in a soft voice.

“Yes, some. But not overly big..but perhaps.... yes I can do that too...” he answered absent mindedly, staring at her breasts.

“When can you start?” she excitedly asked.

“Um…. Now if you want” he said as he summoned his small robotic spiders who went into the other rooms and started collecting different machines into another room.

In the other room was a glass chamber which was being filled with some transparent fluid.

At that moment, there was a 3D printer at the side that was printing out two transparent bowls, which Emperor swiftly took out and attached them to some tubes.

“Please strip and uh, attach these to your body” he said as he handed her the tubes with various bowls at the end.

“What… where do these fit? On my chest?” she asked awkwardly holding one tube with two transparent bowls at the end.

“Erm.. you wanted to have bigger breasts right? Are these big enough? Any bigger will make you less proportioned and may stretch your breasts beyond its limits. You don’t want to instantly go from pre-pubescent breasts to saggy breasts right?” he answered.

She blushed and nodded her head. If her breasts grew to the size of the cups, that would be enough to give her nice sized breasts for a teenager.

She looked as Emperor took another two dildo like ending and replaced one of them from what looked like a long tube.

“What are those?” she asked.

“They are…*ahem* to attach down there. The longer one for the front, the shorter one for the back” he answered.

She was shocked, looking at those things, and imagined them inside her.

“What.. what are they for?” she asked curiously.

“They will be for removing waste. There will be one for your mouth too, to feed and nourish you. There will be needles supplying growth hormones as well as other chemicals to change and grow your body as well as machines to stretch you. That is why you will be unconscious while all this is happening. It will take 14 days” he answered.

“What was the other one you removed for?” she asked of the other tube like ending he replaced.

“Erm.. I used the machine too. Besides growing taller, I used that part on myself” he said pointing to his crotch, which now seemed to have an impressively sized outline under his pants.

“Ok, are you ready to begin? Please strip” he said.

She looked at him in shock, then blushed and nodded. With a thought her dress fell to the floor as she covered her body with her small hands. Indeed as the manga readers have always suspected, she didn’t wear anything underneath her dress.

“Please raise your hands” he said. She complied exposing her naked body and her crotch was completely hairless. Indeed she looked like she didn’t go through puberty.

He then placed the bowls over her breasts as they attached themselves to her. Immediately she groaned as she felt the suction suck on her nearly non-existent breasts.

“They… they hurt” she said, looking at the transparent bowls as her breasts were being sucked hard and were stretching inside and were turning red.

“It’s ok. They will do their work until your body grows into them when the hormones are injected. The rest of your body will experience prodding, stretching and pulling too.

“Now, please spread your legs so I can insert these” he said. She was hesitant by complied shyly.

He lubricated both dildo like devices and at first inserted the slightly longer one into her vagina. She made a small yelp as it entered her.

Suddenly a bit of blood came out of her, onto his hand,

“You..you are a virgin?” he asked in shock.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she nodded and started sobbing.

“I’m so sorry” he said, wiping her tears.

“Do I continue? Or do you want to stop?” he asked holding the other one.

“Lets get it over with” she answered

He slowly inserted the other dildo-like machine into her anus slowly as she cringed and even started crying as it went the whole way in.

“Relax and try not to gag, Don’t fight it” he said.

Then he placed one more into her mouth, deep into her throat.

“Are you ready? Please don’t resist” he said. She nodded and he injected a sedative into her body

Suddenly metallic arms started locking onto her waist, both wrists and ankles and lifted her up in a spread eagle position, stretching her body and placed her into the glass chamber.

Then more machines entered the chamber and started poking her skin in several places, pumping hormones and chemicals in her while the other machines physically stretched her.

A timer started counting down the 14 days and the monitors were keeping track of her vitals, as well as constantly measuring her. 

Emperor monitored her for 14 days and removed her from the tank on the 15th day, placing her on a table and started removing all the needles and other instruments.

She had grown to a good 165cm tall, still shorter than Fubuki, but taller than she was originally. She was now the same height as the 12-year-old Emperor himself.

He removed the cups from her breasts revealing her now B cup breasts. Her eyes were still closed as he groped her breasts, but she whispered in a soft voice “Don’t… its still very sore”. Tears could be seen collecting in her eyes as a tear flowed down her cheek

He nodded and started removing the two dildos, cleaning her private parts with a cloth. She was still hairless but her nubile body was incredibly sexy, so much so, his modified cock started getting erect.

"Mmmmm" she groaned as he touched her clitoris. His fingers entered her wet hole, causing her to moan "Fuck me, I want you inside me!"

As if in a trance he removed his clothes automatically and climbed onto her, his modified 8 inch cock sliding into her tight but smooth vagina.

“Unghh” he grunted as he started pumping his cock in and out of her prone, naked body.

She started moaning uncontrollably too as he continued fucking her with all his might, with his eyes closed.

Several seconds later, he grunted loudly as he came into her and collapsed on her body.

A minute or so later, her recovered and looked up. She was staring at him with her green eyes unblinking. Hatred could be seen in her eyes as fear shot through his body.

*Boom* he was blasted off her body, cum flinging everywhere as he crashed hard into the other side of the room. He was bleeding everywhere.

"Why did you take advantage of me. I trusted you with my body" she said in a chillingly cold voice.

“Wait! I’m sorry! You asked me to...I could not help myself…” he yelled, realizing that there was no way Tatsumaki would spare his life. She was going berserk.

She flew into the air and levitated in the middle of the lab, debris flying in a circle around her naked body like a tornado as his laboratory was getting wrecked.

Her silent gaze made him nearly shit himself. The most powerful esper in the world will now kill him. He was dead, he thought.

Just as he thought she was going to attack, he immediately thought of an escape route and pressed his portable device on his wrist.

The emperor disappeared into thin air just as his whole headquarters was destroyed by the angry esper.

Tatsumaki landed on the ground, naked. She touched her sore pussy, looking at the remnant sperm on her fingers with tears in her eyes.

Then she shot off and disappeared over the horizon.

71