Chapter 7 – Azula of the Fire Nation
5.3k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor and Elsa appeared in a new world and Emperor summoned Ultear as well.

“You really like the idea of us being naked all the time don’t you?” Ultear said angrily.

Emperor laughed and nodded “Of course I do. Just the thought makes me horny. Too bad you guys are so unsporting”.

Ultear had used her Transformation magic to conjure herself some clothes while Elsa had created clothes on herself using her ice magic and both were glaring at him unhappily.

“We don’t even know what world we are in. We should be prepared and fully dressed “ Elsa added.

“Why? Don’t you fight better naked?” Emperor smirked.

“Then why are you dressed?” Elsa retorted.

“Why, because it gets me closer to my victim to snatch them. My naked self and my erect penis will give my game away, won’t it?” he smiled.

Elsa glared at him even more. She was indeed lulled into a sense of security with him, not knowing that he would abduct her as his plaything.

He had intentionally taken Elsa’s dress and put it on, transforming it to decent looking adventurer’s clothes leaving them both to fend for themselves and make their own clothes.

“Look, there is a city up ahead!” Ultear suddenly said as they walked towards the city.

The city was red with many flags with fire logos on them. From far, he could hear a speech over the loudspeakers, by the ruler of the country Firelord Zuko, who promised that we would be a better ruler.

“I know where this is. We are in the Avatar dimension” Emperor said.

He quickly scanned the rooftops, as he’s read these comics before on the time after the Avatar- The Last Airbender series and before Avatar – Korra series.

True enough, he saw 3 shadows on a nearby rooftop. He used his eyes to point to the rooftop, and ordered “Look up there, the middle one is our target. We follow her until we are out of the city, then we capture her”

Both Ultear and Elsa nodded.

The shadows on top of the rooftop vanished, just as soon as Firelord Zuko’s speech ended.

Emperor and his 2 lovely followers disappeared as well, following them at high speeds.

Around 15 km outside the city, the 3 stopped. Azula turned around and said “You’ve followed me long enough. Who are you?”

“Us? Long story, but we’ve come for you Azula” Emperor smirked.

“Just the 3 of you? Even the Avatar wouldn’t be so confident” Azula said as she shot out blue flame at them.

“This one is yours Elsa” Emperor said, leaving Elsa to fend for herself.

The flames were blocked by an ice wall and Elsa shot a cones of ice at Azula.

“A water bender shouldn’t be so confident facing me” Azula sneered.

Azula jumped over the wall and engaged Elsa at hand to hand combat, which Elsa competently blocked using ice shields.

In the meantime, the two Kemurikage pretenders were already unconscious at Ultear’s feet while Emperor watched the battle with interest.

Azula was indeed quite powerful. Luckily he had trained Elsa in hand to hand combat, increased her physical strength and thought her combat Ice Magic.

Azula was no slouch herself, smashing through the many ice shields and keeping Elsa on her back foot.

A flying kick smashed through Elsa’s ice shield knocking her onto the floor. Azula followed up by summoning lightning and was starting to aim it at Elsa.

“Damn it! Emperor was right all along. I have no choice” she gritted her teeth.

Azula shot a powerful bolt at Elsa and there was a loud explosion. Surprisingly, Emperor and Ultear stood still, smiling with their arms crossed.

Azula looked in shock as a ice wall blocked her lightning attack easily. Her blue flames also seemed to have no effect on this ice wall.

Behind it, Elsa stood naked in all her naked beauty. Just then, she started counter attacking.

Each and every attack seemed to push Azula back, making her unable to defend herself.

“As I instructed” Emperor said and Elsa looked at him with disgust and nodded.

With a gesture, Azula was captured in stocks of ice. Her hands and head was trapped in ice stocks and her feet was locked to the floor.

Emperor walked over to Azula and non-challantly pulled down her pants.

“Wait! What are you doing?” she asked.

She felt his hands hold her hips and something thick poked her female entrance.

In fear she yelled “No! I’ll do anything, please no…” just as she felt a long hard rod enter her.

It rammed through her hymen, banging hard onto her cervix. She roared with blue flames coming out of her mouth like a fire dragon, and her hands shot flames everywhere.

But Elsa was now standing next to Ultear, to the side and away from the flames. And Emperor was fucking her hard while she screamed as blood flowed down her thigh.

“Look, another virgin. Were you a virgin too?” Elsa asked Ultear.

“Yes, you?” Ultear asked. Elsa nodded.

“Bloody pervert” “Virgin violator” they both muttered at the same time.

He finally came into Azula after a few minutes and then cast Human Subordination on Azula who stopped crying.

Elsa released her and Emperor got Azula to clean his dick with her mouth.

“What do we do now? Are you going to fuck these other 2 girls as well?” Ultear pointed at the two unconscious Kemurikage.

“No, leave them. I’ve got who I wanted. Let’s explore this dimension for a while to see if there is anything of interest.

For the next few weeks, they visited all over the world, learning from teachers of the different element bending schools. They didn’t purposely avoid meeting Aang and his gang, but they didn’t look for them either. They did, however bump into each other and managed to get the opportunity to watch Aang, Katara, Toth and Zuko bend their respective elements.

Those that already had affinity for a certain element like Elsa who naturally had ice powers, and Ultear who was a master at Ice-Make, could pick up water bending easily. On a rare occasion, they got to witness Katara use Blood Bending, and Elsa managed to watch and learn it secretly.

Initially, Emperor could not do any bending, even though he knew the techniques and studied their movements. In this universe, bending was only available to people who had chi flowing in certain ways inside their bodies. Thus Ultear and Elsa already had this naturally.

However, knowing after dropping by and secretly watching Ty Lee teach chi blocking to the Kioshi Warriors, he actually learned how unblock and redirect the pathways of his chi.

He walked behind Elsa’s naked body, and stuck his naked body to her back, even his fingers were behind hers, and her feet was stepping on his. Then he inserted himself into her.

“Is… is this really necessary?” Elsa asked.

“Just do your water bending forms” he ordered.

As he knew the forms, and he was a very well accomplished martial artist, he moved with Elsa as if they were one body. And as she water bent, he could feel the chi move in her body from the touch of his skin as he closed his eyes.

“Very good. Now blood bend!” he ordered.

Elsa looked at Ultear and started controlling her. Emperor observed and learned using his skin contact.

He did the same to Ultear’s water bending, entering and constant skin contact. While Elsa and Ultear were not originally native water benders, both were natural ice mages, although from different lineages, so their pathways were naturally slightly different than those from this dimension. However they were similar enough for Emperor to understand.

Like this, he studied Ultear and Elsa’s bodies as they water bend for several nights, and Elsa specifically when she practiced blood bending. After a few nights, he started water bending.

While sitting at a campfire, they sat together with the now tamed Azula.

Emperor and Ultear were playing with water, sending them to and fro in their tai chi like movements.

“What an interesting idea. With rearranging the chi flows, then actually anyone can bend with the right knowledge. Too bad they haven’t figured out the essence of bending, rather teaching technique instead” Ultear said, in a midst of conversation with Emperor.

Emperor nodded “Yes, with the right application of knowledge, literally everyone can potentially be Avatars and control all elements”

“Hey Azula. Show me your fire and lightning bending” Emperor ordered. Azula stood up and started teaching, unable to resist.

Azula also showed her fire bending. Emperor hypothesized the reason that Azula’s flames was blue, and hence burned hotter than normal fire benders was because she had more chi to begin with, and her flames did not burn from passion, rather from ruthlessness. It was a cold flame.

Like with the other two, after the first solo demonstration, Emperor entered Azula's body from behind and had total skin contact with her as he got her to again fire bend and lightning bend.

He compared and contrasted her chi flow compared to Elsa and Ultear’s chi flows. This time, it was faster as he had now more experience in comparing chi flows.

He circulated his chi the way he saw Azula do it in her body, and two days later, he was also firebending blue flame and could shoot lightning.

As the girls watched him in awe, he suddenly formulated his theories behind advanced bending.

“Ah, now I understand the pathways!” he yelled.

All 3 girls stared at him, wondering what he was on about.

“The pathways of water can lead to ice and blood bending…” he said gesturing with his hands.

Ice formed on top of one hand while Azula suddenly stood up and levitated above his other hand, completely blood bent and stood like a statue with fear in her eyes.

“… they deviate in similar paths….” He continued.

He then let her go and placed her back, and the ice disintegrated.

“… then following the same two paths, used in Fire Bending leads to lightning…” he said while conjuring lightning, then shot it into the sky.

“….and also…….combustion… “ he said winking one eye. The nearby mountain exploded in the direction he winked at.

“You… you can do that as well?” Azula asked in shock.

“Sure. I will teach you” he said.

“What about the alternate paths to Airbending and Earthbending?” Ultear asked.

“I would need samples of both to examine. I haven’t found the suitable people yet” he said.

“So more subjects to kidnap huh?” Azula asked.

“Maybe, maybe not. I haven’t found anyone suitable yet” he said.

“So now what?” Elsa asked.

“Well, its time to go. Lets spend one more night here and tomorrow we will depart” he said.

With a gesture, he created a large house made of stone around them as they stripped. Loud moaning could be heard throughout the night. 

During the night, Emperor had an idea and brought Azula to the side. He tought her a form of magic he found in Hades' headquarters. Fire God Slaying Magic! Azula unsurprisingly took to it easily, as she has always been incredibly smart and talented, if not unstable girl herself.

It would obviously take a while to master it, but she would be able to progress steadily over several weeks.

She already knew lightning bending, so Emperor also thought her combustion bending. She found that it was difficult for her, although she grasped the basics.

The next morning, they woke up early and got ready. Holding them in his arms, they disappeared.

58