Chapter 8 – Hypertopian Greek Goddesses
4.9k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor walked by himself in the streets of what looked like a modern city. It was very much like the cities of the One Punch Man dimension.

But it was different in the sense, he couldn’t recognize anywhere nor anyone. Ultear, Elsa and Azula walked behind him, completely out of place in a modern city.

He quickly brought them into the public library to find out the history and geography of the place.

“This… this is Japan?” he looked, astonished. Although he was a big otaku, he wasn’t Japanese. But thinking hard, he couldn’t remember where he was from originally.

The girls were smart enough to figure that he was looking for information, but they had no context of what he was looking for, so they stayed out of his way and browsed through a few books themselves.

They were surprised that they could read the language here, and understood it as if it were their first language. In fact, now that they thought about it, how did they even understand each other from different dimensions? It can’t be that everyone speaks the same language.

As they pondered that, Emperor looked up and said “Lets go” as they obediently followed him.

“Am I home in my regular, non-powered universe?” he thought as he walked out of the library.

Suddenly he realized that people were looking in the sky and were all walking in the same direction following something.

“Look! It’s the Eighth Wonder!” yelled a young girl. Many others followed suit.

Emperor looked up to see Clara, the current Eighth Wonder battle another enemy from the evil organization BLOWJOB.

“Ah…. I know where this is. This will make things so much easier” he pointed the girls, pointing in the air.

There were several beings floating in the air fighting. There was a young blonde girl, the Eighth Wonder, fighting off some sort of monster. She was a Supergirl trope, with the same powers of super strength, super speed, flight, etc. 

She was quite amazing, flying around, smashing the monster with her fists. But after a while, more monsters appeared, and she seemed overwhelmed, her body stripped and it seemed like she was going to get raped.

“You like young virgins right? I would guess only that young one is your next target?” Ultear asked with a sly smile.

“It’s not going to be easy. I only can win the heart of someone when she is distracted” he answered.

“Win our hearts…. You bastard. We were raped” Azula spat.

All 3 of them were raped or in Ultear’s case, had his large cock rammed down her throat as he cast Human Subordination Magic on them.

“Are we going to act now? Do we help rescue her?” asked Elsa.

“Wait. Let me ask something” he answered.

“Hey, who is this Eighth Wonder?” he asked a bystander who looked like he was 40+ years old.

“You must be new! She reappeared after many years!” he said

“The short haired one or long haired one?” Emperor asked.

“There is a short haired one?” the man looked confused.

Emperor turned to Elsa and answered “Actually, we have plenty of time” Emperor smiled as he watched on. Indeed, Clara, the Eighth Wonder somehow managed to defeat the monsters and shyly flew off, stark naked, leaving her torn costume behind.

“Come, we have work to do” he said as he walked off. The three girls looked confused and followed him.

A week later, Emperor had his base set up in a empty factory lot. Over the few days, he easily electronically robbed the banks and bought and modified his base, setting up all his equipment that he wanted.

Azula was training her Fire God Slaying Magic as well as Combustion Bending. She was improving slowly, but she was not yet fully proficient in using her new skills.

At the same time, Elsa was training minor magics like Transformation Magic and flying using air bending.

As for Emperor, he had already reengineered all his favourite gear that he used in the One Punch Man World, as well as all the equipment and generators that he needed as spare, in case he went to another dimension that was more primitive again. He requiped them all, having even spare material to create other weapons if needed.

Ultear came back with a report. “You were right. She gets into battles every few days or so, and gets stripped, nearly raped and somehow wins and gets away naked. Now, there is another older looking Eighth Wonder, who has bigger breasts. She seemed to be more experienced, but somehow gets raped quite often. I suspect she likes it” she reported, not really believing what she was reporting. It seemed too ridiculous.

“Also I found out where the first Eighth Wonder stays, and apparently the second one stays in the same house. But somehow the first one doesn’t know that the second one is her mother!” she continued as Elsa and Azula burst out laughing from the silliness of the report.

“Good job Ultear. By the way, the first one is named Clara while the second is her mother Athena” Emperor said. What do you think about their power levels?” he asked

“Ridiculous. They are so powerful. Incredible strength, speed and durability as well as the power of flight. They would be scary to fight against if they weren't so stupid” Ultear reported.

“Precisely. That’s why I want all 4 of them!” Emperor said.

“There are 4 of them?” Ultear asked in shock. She had only seen Clara and Athena in action. The thought of 4 girls with super strength, super speed, endurance, durability etc seemed to be overkill.

“Yes, I may need their help in acquiring someone from another dimension” he said, thinking about Saitama in the One Punch Man dimension.

“My spiders have discovered the base of BLOWJOB. Lets go” he said suddenly.

"Now? But with their abilities, without a proper plan, it will be suicide" she said.

"Don't worry. This will be easy" he smiled. Ultear rolled her eyes.

Around an hour later, they arrived at the mountains where the base was hidden. With his skills he easily bypassed their security and he and the girls sneaked in easily.

They found Point Blank who was walking around and incapacitated him. Emperor easily took on his guise using Transformation Magic.

“Alright strip, and follow me” he commanded. The 3 girls rolled their eyes, but they obeyed and followed him.

They walked through the base, led by his nearly microscopic spider drones and entered the command centre.

“What are you doing here Point Blank? I did not summon you” the evil boss Zenovia said, surprised by his entrance. She was also shocked to see that he had 3 gorgeous naked girls walking behind him.

“I got bored and came looking for you” he said and stood next to her.

She stood there completely naked except for her cloak that only covered her shoulders and headgear.

She didn’t get suspicious as she regularly used Point Blank for sex.

In the middle of the room were two groaning ladies. There was the dark haired Artemis who was strapped to her chair, blindfolded and had two dildos ramming in and out of her two orifices. In front of her was Athena aka the first Eighth Wonder, who was naked with her thighs open, dildos also being rammed in and out of her. Both were orgasming over and over uncontrollably.

“This turns me on so much” Emperor said and turned to Zenovia, his hand reaching down between her thighs. His middle finger entered her and he started vibrating his finger.

“What… now is not the….”Zenovia said as his other hand went to grab her butt, and his other middle finger entered her anus.

“Mmmmph” she groaned, unable to say anything as he kissed her. The henchmen nearby only watched in silence.

“You are now mine” Emperor said as he cast Human Subordination on her. It immediately took effect as he felt her soul connected to his.

Pretending like everything was normal, he walked towards the prone and groaning Athena and Artemis and cast Human Subordination on them too.

“Ok, take them all out” he ordered as Zenovia, Ultear, Elsa and Azula took out all the henchmen.

"I told you this would be easy. 3 down and 1 to go" Emperor laughed as he glanced at Ultear.

Ultear rolled her eyes.

Emperor had memories of reading the manga Uchi No Musume Ni Te O Desu Na aka Don't Meddle With My Daughter, so he knew the storyline and the timeframe of what was going to happen. 

So everything went perfectly according to the manga, and he simply took advantage of it. 

A short while later, Point Blank awoke to find the whole base unguarded as everyone had been knocked unconscious.

Late that night, a Athena’s house, Clara opened the door to find her mother standing outside the door with a handsome young man.

“Mama! I was so worried about you” she said hugging her mother.

“This is Emperor. He rescued me and needs a place to stay” she said.

“Oh… erm… hello. But we don’t have a spare room” Clara said.

“Don’t worry. He can share room with you” Athena smiled.

Clara was stunned. “Mama is letting a boy share room with me? How am I going to change and go out as Eighth Wonder?” she thought to herself…

53