Chapter 9 – My Roommate Clara
4.5k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mama says you sleep here with me tonight… uh… Emperor” Clara said innocently.

“Ok thank you Clara” he smiled looking at the single bed in her room and mattress on the floor.

She wore loose fitting short-shorts and a loose fitting nearly transparent t-shirt.

“Ok, I’m tired too” he said as he started stripping. She was shocked as within seconds, he stood naked in front of her, his long dick dangling between his legs.

“What... what are you doing? You... you’re naked!” she gasped

“Yes, I am more comfortable sleeping like this. Aren’t you uncomfortable?” he asked.

“No…Um.. good night” she said as she switched off the lights speedily and entered her bed.

Her mind was filled with the sight of his cock as she shut her eyes tight, trying to sleep.

Suddenly, she felt something poke her from behind! It slid under her shorts, under pushed its way under her panties and came out the other side, poking out from between her legs. It was enormous.

“Wha…” she said when she suddenly felt his hands go under her shirt and grabbed each breast with each of his hands. His fingers squeezed her nipples causing her to groan.

She wanted to stop him, but he suddenly kissed her neck, licking up and down one side, then the other.

She moaned in pleasure, and his hands suddenly ripped off her clothes and he pinned her facing down into her bed.

“Mmph” was the sound she made as her face was stuffed into the pillow and suddenly a large object penetrated her pussy from behind, ramming deep and smashing into her cervix.

“MMMMMMPH!” she yelled into her pillow as Emperor started ramming her like a piston.

“Point Blank isn’t the only who can use this tactic” Emperor thought as he shot his Combustion Bending power through his penis.

*Boom* went the explosion inside her pussy as she passed out. He knew her body was indestructible, so he didn’t worry about killing or even injuring her.

He removed his still erect cock from her, smoke coming out of her pussy.

He turned her around and looked at her gorgeous body and continued fucking her body the whole night.

The next morning, Clara awoke from her sleep. She felt so exhausted and her pussy felt so sore.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide suddenly, as she found that she was sleeping on top her handsome roommate Emperor.

She looked down and found that she was naked, her breasts squashed on his bare chest. As she tried to move some more, she found that her pussy was very sore and her hips seemed to be glued to his naked hips.

She got up, straddling him cowgirl style and looked at the base of his cock, which could barely be seen as he was embedded in her balls deep.

She slowly got up, one inch at a time exiting her pussy, and her juices and cum started flowing out all over his cock and hips, and down her thighs from her pussy.

Her mouth opened wide and her eyes nearly rolled up as she suddenly felt a vacuum in her abdomen where his cock was planted all night.

She rushed to the toilet and quickly sat on the toilet bowl, pushing all the rest of the cum out of her.

Emperor opened his eyes with a smile. “This girl is so fun to play with” he laughed to himself.

He heard the shower turn on and got out of bed. “It’s time for more fun.

As Clara showered, she heard someone come into the toilet. Through the frosted glass of her shower, she could see someone walk in and he aimed his huge penis at the toilet. A loud and long stream of piss flowed into the bowl.

Clara could only watch in amazement as her shower continued pouring over her head. The man peeing was as loud and perhaps as much as her shower and she even imagined him peeing on her.

He flushed and entered the shower and looked at her and smiled.

She looked at him and blushed covering herself with her hands.

“Don’t be shy. You weren’t shy last night” Emperor smiled as his cock rose to the occasion.

He rushed forwards and kissed her. Her mind was overwhelmed as her arms slowly moved and started hugging him as he groped her all over.

He lifted one of her legs and she felt that delicious cock enter her again. They fucked for a few minutes and he turned off the shower, still inside her, and carried her to her bed.

They were still dripping wet as he fucked her hard on her bed, causing her to scream in ecstasy.

Suddenly the door opened and her mother walked in. Clara was shocked and scared seeing that her mother caught her fucking her lover.

Instead her mother started stripping and the next thing Clara felt was her mother’s mouth suckling her breasts and fingers playing with her clitoris.

Clara’s mind went numb, unable to take what was happening and groaning from more and more pleasure.

Just then, Emperor cast Human Subordination Magic on her, and like her mother, she was now his.

He took his time and finished in Clara after an hour. He then got up and got Athena to clean him as he summoned all his current summons.

“Congratulations. You got all your targets” Ultear said.

“Yes. And now I have bigger fish to fry” he said seriously.

The next few weeks, he devoted all his time in the lab. The city was quiet as BLOWJOB was now defunct without its leader Zenovia, and there was really no need for any Eighth Wonders.

Now that he had several people from several dimensions, he could deduce how to not only mark a dimension, like he did with Elsa, Azula and this dimension, but using the frequency of each person he could trace his way to the dimension with the same frequency.

His next targets would be Saitama and Tatsumaki. With them and the Hypertopians, together with the rest, he would be able to guarantee conquest in nearly all dimensions.

He gave all of them a briefing on the next world. There really was no way of measuring how powerful either Saitama or Tatsumaki was, but he hoped his team was powerful enough.

He requiped all his equipment and got his girls battle ready, which meant completely nude.

Clara and Artemis were shy being nude, but they didn’t disobey. Athena and Zenovia were not so concerned.

With them nude, he un-summoned them and they all disappeared. They were his element of surprise.

He then activated his wrist gadget, programmed the required frequency coordinates that matched his body and disappeared.

49