Chapter 10 – Conquering Old Grounds
4.2k 8 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He appeared in his One Punch Man dimension several moments after his HQ was devastated by Tatsumaki, who was still levitating in the air, still fully naked and cum dripping down her thigh.

It would appear that he had returned mere moments after he raped Tatsumaki, which to him was many months ago. 

“Holy shit! What bad timing!” he thought as he activated a forcefield to protect himself.

Within moments the forcefield started shaking and cracks started forming as Tatsumaki turned her anger on him.

“Crap! This forcefield can withstand a nuclear explosion and she's cracking it. How powerful is she?” he thought as he summoned the 4 Hypertopians who flew at Tatsumaki.

They flew through her telekinetic storm and tried to subdue her, but she cast a tk shield on herself, managing to protect her. However, with their strength, her tk bubble shook with every punch.

Tatsumaki attacked and Artemis was thrown into the mountains below. Seconds later she flew back up and rejoined the fray.

Emperor winked and shot at Combustion bullet at Tatsumaki, and it exploded on the shield in front of her face, blinding her for a short while.

He summoned Elsa, Azula and Ultear and they joined the fray as well. Tatsumaki was a threat like they’ve never faced before.

Azula started firing Fire God Slaying black flame at her, while Elsa shot ice attacks. Ultear attacked with her time orb.

They were not getting anywhere, as Tatsumaki was too powerful. Elsa started bloodbending, causing Tatsumaki to freeze and fall to the ground.

The girls paused, not wanting to accidentally kill Tatsumaki as she looked in excruciating pain, fighting her own blood as she was controlled like a puppet following Elsa's movement.

She looked at Elsa with fear in her eyes, realizing that her body was not under her control. She quickly stared at her and using her TK, slashed Elsa in half from the top of her right shoulder to the left hip. Elsa looked in shock as she died and her body started disappearing.

“Damn it! I hoped there would be no casualties” Emperor thought.

“Aaagh” screamed Tatsumaki as a lightning bolt crashed in to her, injuring her even more.

Azula managed to injure Tatsumaki with a lightning strike. In anger Tatsumaki looked at Azula who suddenly exploded with her flesh flying all over the place.

“Fuck, she’s vicious” Ultear said.

The four superwomen continued battering her forcefield until it finally Zenovia broke through due to Tatsumaki's injuries hitting her hard, causing her to crash into the ground.

She was on the ground, bleeding and crying.

“Why…. Why do you still hurt me?” she said unable to move.

“Don’t worry Tatsumaki. I won’t hurt you anymore. I’ll take care of you” Emperor said as he cast Human Subordination Magic on her.

Then, he un-summoned her causing her to disappear like dissolving bubbles.

“Tatsumaki!” cried a female voice from far away.

“Fuck” Emperor said looking at the direction the voice came from.

Team Saitama were coming from a distance, and his enhanced eyesight could clearly see Saitama, Genos, Fubuki and Bang coming nearer. They were attracted by the huge battle, and they actually visited Emperor quite often.

“What did you do to her? Where did she go?” Fubuki ran up to Emperor and started hitting his chest angrily with tears in her eyes.

“Ah well, since its gone this far” Emperor muttered to himself as he grabbed Fubuki’s wrists.

“Athena, Artemis, Zenovia… take Saitama. Clara… handle Genos then help with Saitama. Ultear… Bang is yours” he ordered.

Then he suddenly kissed Fubuki as his right hand reached down under her dress and ripped off her panties.

The others looked in shock as they watched Emperor take out his cock and shove it into Fubuki unceremoniously. She screamed in pain as he rammed her cervix and was balls deep in her.

Saitama was suddenly punched by the naked Athena. The punch actually sent him flying. It was probably as hard as when Boros punched him as he smashed into the far off mountain. The 3 naked Hypertopians flew into the distance and continued attacking Saitama.

Clara smashed Genos’s punching a hole in his stomach, cleaving his body into two pieces in her first shot. She then ripped off both his arms, leaving the top body without arms and threw it aside, leaving Genos alive but helpless. She then flew off to help deal with Saitama.

Ultear was fighting Bang on an equal level, neither having an advantage. Bang had more experience, but Ultear had more powers and tricks up her sleeve and used them smartly.

Emperor came inside Fubuki as he cast Human Subordination on her and she vanished from sight like Tatsumaki.

Suddenly, a huge explosion came from the far distance and a body flew over, smashing into the ground nearby. It was Artemis and she was unconscious. Her body was still intact but there was actually blood coming out from every orifice in her head and the 2 orifices below. Her body was also twisted in the wrong directions and her arms and legs faced the wrong way as if many of her bones were smashed.

Another explosion sent Zenovia over in the same condition, all battered and broken.

A super fast figure jumped from the distance and landed in front of Emperor, with both Athena and Clara hanging on him, trying to stop him.

“What did you do to her?” Saitama asked coldly, his mood murderous.

“Fuck” Emperor said as he zipped up his pants. He winked and sent an combustion explosion onto Saitama’s face and jumped forward towards him, casting Human Subordination Magic immediately on Saitama.

As the smoke cleared from Saitama’s face, Emperor looked into his eyes which was prepared to kill him.

Suddenly, Emperor’s eyes opened wide. Something was wrong. Saitama wasn’t being controlled! Rather, his own soul seemed to leave his body.

Ultear, Genos and Bang watched Emperor scream in terror as his body suddenly dissolved in front of Saitama.

Ultear started disappearing as she looked at her hands, as did Athena and Clara, who were still clinging onto Saitama.

“Are… are you alright?” Bang asked Saitama.

Saitama didn’t answer. Instead, he took up a wrist gadget from the ground. It was precisely the dimensional device that Emperor wore.

He looked at it, then put it on. Without looking at Bang, he said “Farewell Bang. Take care of Genos”

Then with a press of a button, Saitama vanished to the astonishment of Bang and Genos.

Saitama stood on a hill on a small uninhabited island overlooking the sea. He looked at his hands and started laughing.

“I guess that like Zoldio with Capricon’s body, Saitama’s body is something special. I couldn’t take control of him, but I took over his body instead. But if I could choose any body, I would have chosen this one every time. Saitama’s super strong, indestructible, undefeatable body” he laughed.

He then summoned all the girls, which now included Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

Surprisingly they were all alive and revived. Elsa and Azula looked at their bodies, surprised that they were still alive. Then they looked at Tatsumaki, who was now one of them hesitantly.

The Hypertopians and Ultear looked at Saitama in shock and fear, while the others looked at him in confusion.

“Change of plans. It would seem instead of taking control of Saitama, I took over his body instead” he said. Then he cast Transformation on himself revealing his usual good looks as Emperor, but older now. Rather than look 13, he now looked around 18.

“Lets rest here for a week or two” he said happily as he grabbed Tatsumaki and Fubuki and started stripping them. The other girls looked in bemusement as Emperor shamelessly fucked both girls in front of them on the open grass.

The Hypertopians started dripping from their pussies watching the scene, while Ultear, Azula and Elsa merely watched from the side.

Emperor had finally conquered Saitama and Tatsumaki. He felt confidence in facing anything, no matter which dimension they go to.

After the whole night of sex, Emperor felt ready to explore this world. He walked up to the hill again and looked into the distant sea.

"Hahahaha" he laughed as he recognized the ship.

It was a galleon and had a large white sail with a logo that looked like a blue seagull.

"World Government Marines" Emperor said with excitement.

"Yo ho ho, a pirates life for me" he sang menacingly.

54