Chapter 15 – Meeting for the first time
3.2k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor appeared in a beautiful land. It had green rolling hills and lots of greenery. He walked in the forest and summoned his Korra, Kuvira and Azula sex dolls.

As they were already his subordinates, he turned Azula and Kuvira back first. Then he commanded the last naked sex doll to stand in front of him.  

He turned Korra back to human form and she looked at him with terrified eyes. She could remember everything that happened when she was dollified, but she was completely helpless. 

She tried to run away but Emperor easily took her to the floor. She looked at him with tears in her eyes when she felt something poke her between her legs. With one thrust, Korra felt her abdomen fill up and she grunted with shock and pain as he thrusted in and out of her hard and fast. 

Emperor cast Human Subordination Magic on her and conquered her. As he finally finished using her body, he stood up and dressed himself. 

He wore Hina's clothes again, as he liked how soft they felt and un-summoned Korra to wherever the other girls were stored and walked right through the forest. 

"I wonder where this is. It's quite pleasant, a bit like Arendalle" he thought to himself as he followed a path that led to a pleasant looking town. 

We walked around, explored the shops and found out that this was a small town in Fiore. 

He found a nearby inn and summoned Ultear as she would be familiar with most places in Fiore at least. 

He walked out with a disguised Ultear. He wasn't sure what timeline they were in. Maybe they were way before or way after the Fairy Tail period that he had read. 

They treated it like a date and took a seat in a cafe and watched the crowd while enjoying tea. 

Suddenly there was a town wide explosion, causing the citizens to panic and creating chaos.

An intense battle was happening in the middle of town, so Emperor got up and went to check it out and un-summoned Ultear.  

As he walked to the scene of the battle, he watched as Lucy confronted Jackal who had encased ex-Magic Council Member Michello and a pregnant woman in bomb orbs, forcing Lucy to choose between which one to save as he detonates the other. 

Natsu suddenly appeared and started another fight with Jackal, causing Jackal to change to a more powerful demon form, Natsu activated his Lightning Flame Dragon form, swiftly defeating Jackal who reverted back to normal and collapsed.

Before they could interrogate the demon he suddenly charged his body up to a huge bomb capable of destroying the whole town,

"I'll handle this" came a voice from nowhere

Suddenly someone appeared out of nowhere and touched Jackal on the shoulder

Instantly, he was turned into a naked male sex doll. The stranger took the sex doll by one hand and one leg and flung it high into the sky.

Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Wendy were confused, why did this stranger suddenly throw that lewd doll into the sky? They forgot Jackal even existed.

Then suddenly the doll changed back to Jackal and he blew up in a huge explosion.

The knowledge of Jackal's existence suddenly came back to the Fairy Tail members and they looked at Emperor warily. 

"Who are you?" Lucy asked

"Me? My name is Emperor. I'm just passing through" he answered with a smile

"You are a mage too? What magic do you do?" Wendy asked. 

"Heh. I'm embarrassed to say, but my magic is a bit silly. I do silly magic" Emperor answered.

"Really? Like what?" Natsu asked excitedly.

"Well, like you saw, I can turn people into sex dolls" Emperor answered. 

"Cool. Turn Lucy into one" Natsu said pushing Lucy towards Emperor. 

"Whaat? No" Lucy said. But it was too late as Emperor touched her and she turned into a naked sex doll. 

Natsu blinked, forgetting that Lucy ever existed and instead said "Cool. Turn Wendy into one" pushing Wendy towards Emperor. Wendy screamed and moved away.

Natsu looked at the sex doll next to Emperor and squeezed it's breasts. 

"Wow. This blonde sex doll is so realistic. It even has one of these" he said as he touched the pussy of the doll. 

Emperor smiled and turned the doll back into Lucy. 

Lucy screamed covering her naked body up and stared at Natsu who was touching her intimately. 

The memories of Lucy suddenly came back to Natsu, Wendy and Happy and they were shocked. 

"Yes, there are issues with that magic. One is that everyone will forget that person's existence until I turn them back. The second is that they will be naked" Emperor said shaking his head. 

Lucy covered herself with her hands and stared at Emperor angrily. 

"What else can you do?" Natsu asked. 

"Well, I can change hormones in someone. Like this" he said gesturing towards Natsu. 

Natsu felt an immediate change as he found himself having breasts as large as Lucy's

"Hahaha great!" Natsu said as he moved his vest aside to play with his new breasts. 

"Look! Mine are larger than yours!" he said as he walked up to Lucy who requiped a dress. 

Wendy looked at Natsu jealously. 

Emperor turned Natsu back and smiled. 

"Anything else?" Lucy asked.

Although turning into a sex doll scared her as she remembered everything while being a sex doll, she would have to admit, this stranger's magic is pretty entertaining. 

"Well the last magic I do is exchange magic" Emperor answered. 

"Exchange magic? Like what?" Wendy asked. 

"Like this" Emperor said gesturing his fingers. 

Suddenly Lucy felt strange and looked over at Natsu who looked back at her with an incredulous look on his face.

"I have breasts again!" Natsu said as he ripped open the top he was wearing and started playing with his breasts again.  

"Stop! Those are my breasts" Lucy said as she ran over to him to cover him up.

"What! Really?" Natsu said, just realizing what was happening. 

He lifted the skirt he was wearing and looked inside the panties to find his favorite "thing" was missing. 

Wendy and Happy stared at them in shock. 

Lucy's head was on Natsu's body while Natsu's head was on Lucy's body. 

Emperor gestured and they changed heads and were back to normal. 

Lucy looked at Emperor angrily while covering up her torn dress. 

"Don't look at me. Your friend tore your dress" Emperor said and shrugged. 

"Hey! You must join our guild! It'll be so much fun!" Natsu said, imagining all the mischief and pranks he can pull with Emperor

"Your guild? What is the name of your guild?" Emperor asked, pretending not to know. 

"We're Fairy Tail!" Lucy said proudly. 

"Fairy Tail? That will make you the Salamander Natsu Dragneel? And you are Lucy Heartfilia, Wendy Marvell and uh... cat?" Emperor asked. 

"I'm Happy!" Happy answered. 

"Pleasure to meet you Happy" Emperor replied. 

"So... will you join us?" Natsu asked again. 

"Well why not? I'm researching interesting magic. So being in a guild of mages will be useful anyway" he answered. 

"Great! Now I've got a few ideas of what to do when we get back to the guild" Natsu said with a serious face, his arms around Emperor's shoulder. 

The rest of the time, Natsu was planning all the mischief he could do using Emperor's magic. 

 

 

 

 

36